HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:00 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Semira placed her hands on Nadia's shoulders
"Nadia, I think you've made him uncomfortable with that question, Maybe you should give him some time, get to know each other before asking that"
she looked up as Sauriel and mouthed the words  'I'm sorry"

Nadia thought about his question for a split suggestion and ignored her mother
"I would like that"
she smiled then ran up and gave him a hug 
"You're a lot younger then the old man that raised me"

she suddenly grew sad 
"I miss him"
she wiped a tear from her eyes

Victoria looked up at him 
"Y-you're going to help me do you really mean it?"
she slowly started to get up still feeling the dull pain from her neck being snapped, she placed her hand on her neck and rubbed it
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Arch cawed gently, pecking Nadia's head in an affectionate manner.

"I promise." Maraud helped her up. "Notice how you resisted the hunger and can make coherent sentences? When you're distracted by pain, fear and such, the hunger's control of you fades away. Very good indeed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:06 am

Nadia patted Arch on the head
"I didn't forget about you "

"Its taking everything I have to fight the urge"
she looked down
"But I don't want to feel that pain again"
she kept her gaze away from Cryth knowing that if she were to look at him, see the blood she wouldn't be able to resist. The scent of the blood was just enough to keep her on the edge but at the same time she was able to fight it
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 11:37 am

Arch preened his feathers.
"Old Rook's faithful familiar," the bed remarked.

Maraud noted her discomfort but chose to not test her further - the real test was yet to come.
"I want this to be very clear," he said firmly. "You will receive no more blood for another month unless I personally see other reasons to have you feed sooner. Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Sauriel hugged Nadia back and gently patted her head.
"I'm sorry. I know you've been through a lot."
He then pulled away a little so that he could look her in the eyes.
"But I do think your mother has the right idea. Give me some time...I promise I'll have an answer for you soon."
He smiled warmly.
"Until then, just remember this. I'm here for both you. I won't leave you and your mother alone. That's a promise too, okay?"

Decoda's warm, honest answer caught Tybalt off-guard for a moment. If he wasn't in his dragon form, he may have even blushed a little. He was distracted enough to lose his focus on flying for a split second and he flapped his wings frantically a few times to get back into it.
"Oh, um...that's very nice of you to say, Decoda. Ah...I'm glad I could help."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Decoda nodded her head, still smiling. She flapped her wings, which she started to notice how heavy they were starting to feel. "I hope we find what we're looking for soon, my wings are starting to tire."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 am

Noise flew back to where Tybalt and Decoda were. The expression on her face was worried.
"I'm... I'm sorry. I don't know where it is, if it was even here to begin with." She bit back a sob and tried to take a calming breath. "I'm not sure how intact my memory is. I don't even know when I went to sleep." She sighed dejectedly and settled onto Tybalt's neck, clearly depressed. Rail flew nearby trying to comfort her sister.

Newi watched the egg as it breathed. Lela was in there, the chemicals changing her DNA. As long as everything went to plan she would be the new beginning to a long dead race. The possibilities here were endless. If she could bring this species back, then she could create her own. Surpassing god himself seemed to be attainable.
"Ma'am?" The british baritone spoke from behind her. She turned to see the seemingly young man standing in the hallway wearing a smart tuxedo. "What is it, Fen?" Newi asked him.
"We have visitors to our lonely mountain." He informed her calmly with no emotion to his words.
"Deal with them as usual. There was no need for you to inform me of their intrusion."
"On the contrary, ma'am. These are no ordinary explorers. One of them is a dragon." A small smile upturned a corner of his mouth at the creature's name. She stared at him dubiously.
"Do not joke with me pup." The ice in her words was colder than the air outside.
"I wouldn't dare to, madam." He pulled a small tablet from his pocket and showed her the image. A large golden dragon flew with a few smaller winged beings around it. Newi's breath caught in her throat.
A live dragon. After all these years. Her shock was palpable. Fenrir watched her face carefully, wondering at how her mind worked. "Bring them to me, Fen. If they resist do what muzt be done. I want the dragon unharmed."
"Of course, ma'am."

The cold wind buffetted his clothing as he stood on the mountainside gazing up at the small group of intruders on their mountain.
"You lot! Get down here!" Fenrir bellowed into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Tybalt spoke to Noise with a reassuring tone.
"Don't worry, I'm sure it'll come back to you."
Just then, he heard a voice call out to him and turned his head to look. He then looked at Decoda.
"You heard that, right? Let's go down there and see what he wants. If we're really lucky, he might even be able to help us out."
He flew down and hovered over the man that called out to them. He still kept a fair distance above him, not wanting to get too close in case the man had ill intentions.
"You're a brave man, calling out to a dragon like that. You've piqued my curiosity! If you don't my asking, why did you call us over?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 12:12 am

Victoria looked at him with her big blue, almost glowing eye
"What if I can't, a month is a long time and its hard to not feed when I thirst"
she thought for a moment how much pain he had caused her
"Are you going to hurt me again if I do?"
there was a hint of fear in her eyes as she waited for his response, she looked down at the ground for a moment
"I will try my best not to, but it's hard to control"

Nadia looked up at him and wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded
"Okay"
She looked over at her mother then back at Sauriel
"Do you like my mommy?"

Semira blushed at the question her daughter asked Sauriel
"Nadia!"
she walked over and knelt down next to her daughter
"I think thats enough questions for Sauriel from you, don't you think?"
she looked up at Sauriel
"Thank you for helping me take care of her, I apologize for all the questions she is asking you."
she ruffled Nadias hair
"She is certainly my daughter"
Semira chuckled
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:55 am

Decoda paused, and looked in the direction of the shouting. She flew towards the ground and landed in the snow. "Why have you called us down here?" She asked, as her left eye turned white once again.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:59 am

Maraud pulled her into a hug.
"I will protect you from both your hunger and other dangers."
He forced her to look at him.
" I will not hurt you unless you do not comply. But you seem to be strong. I believe in you. Do you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:51 am

Sauriel laughed off Nadia's question, although he couldn't help averting his gaze.
"I can see that. She...really does get straight to the point, doesn't she?"
He cleared his throat, trying to hide his discomfort. He then looked back at Nadia.
"Let's save the rest of the questions until we get out of here, will that be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 2:27 pm

When Maraud hugged her, she wanted to push him away after what she had been through, but knowing what he was capable of she decided to allow it. She was then forced to look up at him and asked of she was feeling better. She shook her head. She felt even worse, she was sore and the thirst was still getting to her, but knowing what he would do to her if she were to attack that boy again, he probably wouldn't hesitate to do it again
"I'll be fine though"
she pulled her head away from his grasp
"I just want away from here, out of this place, away from the scent of blood"
she kept her eyes down at the ground, not looking at him or anything else. Fighting the urges she was getting.

Nadia sighed
"Ok I won't ask any more questions"
she walked over and plopped on the bed and mumbled to herself
"I miss him"

Semira smiled
"that she does, the old man told me she was a handful at times and didn't hesitate to put up a fight."
she watched as her daughter moved to the bed
"She apparently asked a lot of questioned even after he told her it wasn't the time. She is her own boss, but he did love and adore her."
she looked up at Sauriel
"It must be hard on her to lose the only person she has ever really known in her life. She called the old man father. So its not a surprised she is looking for someone to fill the spot. I don't think anyone could replace the old man, but it's gotta be hard on her to lose him and then have to come to her mother. He told me that she insisted on arguing that I didn't want her, even after he tried to explain"
she looked back over to her daughter
"for her safety I asked him not to go into full detail about it. It was my way of protecting her. I really do hope she can trust me as her mother. But I do worry if her being here with me is safe. I fear the worse is yet to come"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:31 am

Rail and Noise studied the man in a regal looking suit and tie. There's something familiar about him... Noise thought but couldn't decipher what it was.

Fenrir calmly regarded the dragon, the two angels and the young demon before him. An odd band to these lonely mountains. A twitch of knowing came to him as he studied the young demon and angel that were riding on the dragon's back. In an attempt to put a name to their faces he dug through his extensive memory but time had forgotten them. It will come with time, as all things eventually do.
"My mistress wishes an audience of you." He spoke to Tybalt but his gaze took all of them in. "We seldom get visitors out here these days. The last group to come through were... uncooperative." His face remained neutral as he put emphasis on the last word and his hands clenched into a representation of claws for an instant before relaxing at his sides once again. "Though I believe you to be in possession of more reason than they were." Fenrir paused for a moment to take the group's reaction in before continuing.
"Sir and madams, if you'd be so kind as to follow me. We'll see what business brings you out this way. My mistress can be impatient, it isn't overly wise to make her wait too long." He half turned and waited for their response.
If they attempted to leave Newi would want the dragon, it could not be allowed to escape. The angels and demon were of a different matter. Their possible escape would end with his punishment, but their deaths would be inconsequential. Allowing a slight amount of his wolfscent into the air to be interpreted as either a show of camaraderie or threat.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:41 am

Sauriel looked down at the floor, unsure if he should say what was on his mind. He decided that it needed to be said and spoke up.
"If my brother is involved in this...and he may very well be...you might be in even more danger than before. He might try to pursue me. He might even use you or Nadia to get to me."
He clenched his fist and looked up at Semira.
"You know that I would protect you with everything I have. But...realistically speaking, I can't promise that it would be enough. Do you still want me to stay with both of you, knowing that possibility?"
He shook his head and looked down again.
"Or...would I just be another burden on your shoulders?"

Tybalt looked at the mysterious man with a dubious expression.
"This may be a little risky, but...if these people have information we need, it would definitely be worth the trouble."
Thinking this to himself, he slowly descended to the ground. When he landed,
he reverted back to his human form and took a few steps forward. He looked around and Noise, Rail and Decoda, as if making sure that this was really okay. Then he looked back at the man with a smile.
"I think we can spare a little time. By all means, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:45 pm

There was an unpleasant GLURK, and Squillok's lifeless corpse skidded across the floor, coming to a bloodied crumpled stop against the corner of the bed, which recoiled in haste.
Standing in the doorway were the vampire they had met earlier, Moloch himself, and the current reigning champion, that was just dusting off his hands.
"Probably going to want to wash those," the vampire advised, grinning like a leech. "You don't know where vermin have been."
His eyes alighted on Nadia and Victoria, and they lit up.
"Ah-hah hah... those two." He pointed to them and looked at Moloch. "When they are defeated in the arena, they join my harem."
Moloch didn't even hesitate. "Done."
Maraud stood up, his face completely calm. "Ah. Thought I could hear some sycophantic whining not too far off. Ra-Vage." He said it like he was examining something unpleasant on the sole of his shoe. The other vampire grinned showing long fangs - an intimidation tactic. "Ah, Maraud. Is she one of yours? She seems a bit unhappy. Plus, I don't recall you being the type to burden yourself with subordinates. Why don't you hand her over to me so I can - shall we say - take her... off your hands?"
The way he emphasised the two words sent shivers up the men's spines. Maraud's face did not change one iota. He calmly tilted his head.
"You may want to follow your fellow lapdog to get yourself cleaned up too - I for one would want to at least swill after so thoroughly sucking on Moloch's co-"
There were three lightning-fast cracks, and a second later both vampires were locked in the middle of the room. The other vampire's fist was pressing hard against Maraud's jaw, and Maraud's own hand was gripping Ra-Vage's nose. Blood ran down Maraud's chin.
A second later, blood dripped from Ra-Vage's right nostril.
They both stepped apart, and regarded the other with utter contempt.
"I will never understand how you take such pride in being such an unkempt ragged and backstabbing lowlife."
"Considering you're a pathetic gibbering depraved slave to those stronger than yourself, I still hold the high ground," Maraud replied sweetly. His eyes flickered red, just for a second. "The vampiress is mine. Seek to change that, and I will snap you down the middle like a wishbone."

Cryth and Jokan ran to Squillok - but nothing could be done for him, and they bowed their heads.
The champion, Jroenbane, snorted. "See you in the arena," it chuckled as it left.
Moloch left too, seemingly there to ensure that business didn't get out of hand.
Ra-Vage simply winked at Nadia. "It's been a while since I've had a mother-daughter combo... maybe you first, while she watches..."
Maraud let his tongue linger over his extended canines. "Ra-Vage, I sincerly hope she doesn't have someone as disappointing as YOU for a first time. Poor girl wouldn't even know they got larger than beansprouts..."
Ra-Vage scowled, and left. Maraud looked at what was left of Squillok and seemed annoyed. "Great," he said, crossly. "Now you lot actually have to figure out how to win. Good luck with that."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 6:00 pm

"I am grateful to hear that, sir." Fenrir said with a small bow. "Right this way, please. Do mind your heads and step." He pulled aside a white clothe that blended in perfectly with the surrounding snow and rock to reveal a small corridor. Leading the way inside he spoke apologetically, "Once we enter the actual complex there will be more than enough room for us to stand upright. This posture is quite uncomfortable for any species."
They moved on in darkness for several more minutes until they came to a dead end. Fenrir did something that couldn't be deciphered in the darkness and a door slid open with a pneumatic hiss.
"Welcome to our home." He said bowing a bit more formally. "I'll take you to my mistress, she'll simply be delighted. We don't get many visitors here. Due to our remote location I'd wager."
He lead the way through the complex labyrinth of hallways.

-----------------------------------------

From the moment they entered the actual facility itself, Noise and Rail fell into a kind of daze. The two walked without talking as Fenrir made small chat with Tybalt and Decoda. The two appeared normal other than the glaze to their eyes and the slight sluggishness of their movements. To them, the world had taken on a dreamlike quality and they struggled to pull themselves from it.
The two knew these halls, knew what they had once contained. Despite the serenity that was pressing on them, the two began to feel the forgotten fear deep in their guts.

-------------------------------------------

Newi watched the monitors as Fen lead their guests towards her reception room. A dragon in human form and an angel conversed with Fen as they walked. The young angel and demon held back and walked as though they were under the effects of a drug. Looking at their faces a predatory smile stretched across her face.
"Welcome home girls." Newi said with a purring voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Semira shook her head
"No you wouldn't be another burden on my shoulders. Besides can't be any worse then dealing with Lucifer, the demons of all demons. I know you would do everything in your power to protect the both of us"
she placed a finger under his chin moving it to make him look at her
"I don't think I will be able to protect Nadia without you, I need your help."
she looked down at Nadia
"Nadia need you. there could be a chance I will have to be away to deal with a few things in order to keep Lucifer off my tail and..."
she looked up at Sauriel
"I will need you to look after her for me while I am gone.. if you dont mind"

Before she could say anything else Moloch and the other vampire had entered. When they spoke of Nadia, Semira grabbed hold of Nadias shoulders to hold her close.
"First thing is first we will take them down. They will NOT get my daughter"

Victoria heard the voices and looked up to see another vampire. Aside from Maraud this would be the first vampire she has seen. and he seemed to take interest in her and the little girl that was in the arena. It was then she realized they were in a battle arena. Was she expecting to fight here? She watched as Maraud told Ra-vage that he was basically to leave her alone. He really did mean what he said. She stayed put, in fear that if she moved around that she might lose control and go into another frenzy. She shuddered at the thought.

Amelia looked up at Maraud
"You mean we have to fight...."
she looked over at RaVage
"them?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Sauriel felt a sense of pride and belonging when he heard Semira. She said that she needed him. She said that both of them needed him. His determination to fight grew even stronger as a single thought took over him: he wanted to protect the people closest to him, no matter what kind of enemies he would face along the way. He nodded firmly, his eyes practically glowing with resolve.
"I don't mind at all. As long as I can do anything at all to help, I will."

Just then, the doors flew open and some unpleasant acquaintances walked inside. He looked at Squillok's corpse, then to the champion, then to the vampire who talked about adding Semira and Nadia to his harem. He replied to Semira, still giving a hateful glare towards the vampire who was walking away.
"No, they won't. The only question on my mind is "which one of us will get to stab his heart first?""
He summoned his sword to his hand. He was shaking just a little, not out of fear but out of anticipation and rage.

Tybalt carefully looked around the hallways as his group went through them. He sometimes stopped to admire some new piece of architecture he found, but he soon realized how distracted he was getting and caught up to the others. The smile on his face could easily be described as glowing.
"This place is amazing! I've never seen anything quite like it. Is this the kind of architecture used by The Gray?"
He looked over to Noise.
"What do you think, Noise? Is this place ringing any bells for you?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Maraud shook his head.
"Sadly, yet fortunately, you do not have to face Ra-Vage in the arena. You are going to be pitted against the champion, who if you remember can disintegrate anything he touches, by the looks of it. Good luck fighting THAT."
He flicked an eyebrow at Semira's and Sauriel's reactions. "Don't worry yourselves," he said idly. "Moloch may talk like he's running the show, but that is far from the truth. We have a covenant, me and him, and believe you me he has something FAR worse than anything you two could do to fear if he breaks it. As long as you defeat the champion - and stay in one piece - Ra-Vage will only be able to drool impotently from the sidelines."
He seemed to muse for a second. Then his lip twisted, like he was trying to swallow something particularly resistant.
"However," he said carefully, "I'm sorry to point this out, but in order for this to work... Nadia and Victoria are both going to have to fight in this final battle. Hopefully it shouldn't get too bloody. Hopefully. Probably. I hope."
His eyes flickered to the girls in question. "How would you feel about that?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Decoda followed Tybalt, and the well dressed 'man'..not saying a word..just observing, and listening. Then she finally asked: "Who is your 'mistress'?" She tucked her wings closer to her body, as her left eye drifted between white, and blue.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Semira stepped in front of her daughter before her daughter could answer
"ABSOLUTELY NOT!, I will not have my daughter fighting in the arena she is too young and I will not put her in any danger."
She looked down at Nadia then up at Maraud
"I will go in her place"

Victoria looked up at Maraud
"Me fight? but...you said I couldn't feed for another month"
she shook her head
"If I were to fight and if there was blood..I wont be able to stop myself"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Maraud rolled his eyes.
"That will not work," he said flatly.
"I will make this as simple as I can. If they do not fight, they are not considered gladiators and are outside of my deal with Moloch. Meaning that while we are in the arena, Ra-Vage will simply come here and take them. Moloch will do nothing to stop him, and these two would be helpless. It is not your decision to make, it is theirs."
He looked at Victoria. "For events like this, your feeding restrictions are lifted. It is seeking out targets and feeding them on your own volition that is prohibited."
His gaze switched to Nadia.
"You are old enough to understand the risks. What is your decision?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 7:32 am

Sauriel takes a step forward and speaks up before either of them could answer.
"Maraud, I have a question. You say that they need to be in the arena as gladiators. But do they actually have to take part in the battle? What if, say, they waited behind everyone else and stayed out of direct combat?"
He looked at Nadia, then back to Maraud.
"I will stay behind to protect Nadia and the vampire girl and provide support while everyone else charges in against the champion. Is this acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 am

Victoria stood up brushing herself off, her eyes showed a hint of black in them, she licked her lips seductively before answering
"Then I'll fight, I can use another good feeding"
she smirked
"After all if there is no restrictions on this battle, I shouldn't have any issues with it. Just tell the rest to keep away don't want them getting in my way"

Nadia stepped in front of her mother
"I can try to fight, I've only been able to manage to do little tricks on the old man from time to time and terrorizing my teacher and other children"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next