HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 am

The armies clashed, striking each other with flames, water, air, swords and claws. Ignis charged the twins, swinging his blade heavily at them.

They blasted her backwards with a wave of wind and water.

'You can't touch us, Iggy.'

'We shall see...'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 am

He let out a wince - then a gasp as crimson flames spread from the point of impact up his body.

"No! Thiiss booddyy iiss miinnee..."

Ty! You're doing it, you're winning, you're... oh...oh no... AYASE, RUN!!

An instant later, the dueling armies suddenly had huge bloody chunks torn out of their ranks.
Because storming out of the wreck of the building, past Ayase, looking more angry than it was possible to imagine, strode Tyrcestus, glowing with crimson flames that were slashing in the air, back in his old body - and his mind fulled to the brim with rage.

"NO MORE!" he bellowed, and put his fist through a nearby eight-foot demon without looking that collapsed to the ground.
Flames tore at the armies as he roared.
"I AM DONE WITH THIS! ALL OF THIS... THIS... BULLSH*T! EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO HURT HER... EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE... CAN ALL JUST F*CK OFF AND DIEEE!!"

Flames tore off him into the sky, turning the world red...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 am

Ayase jumped back,
"Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

trinity looked over at ty hearing him yelling but she didnt know what was going on she was still confused with everything going on around her
"what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:03 am

Zerron dispersed the black flames and turned it into his own blue flames.
he noticed that the world around had gone red and he heard ty.
he ran to trinity, slashing any demon that got in way with his rapier.
he heard her ask what was going on.
"I think someone found ty's ring, and it sounds like him....."
his mind was coming up with new theories about what was going on, then he looked down at Valens braclet.
"could it be....."

Sean just stepped back seeing someone has awakened and just challanged all the demons, let alone the new demon fighting the other two.
might as well let everyone kill each other, it may keep everyone alive.

In this case, thats the wise thing to do.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:51 am

Malum appeared between the twins, and put his hands on their shoulders. 'Play time is over. You've done what I needed.

Before they could complain, they vanished, along with their minions, then Malum himself.

Ignis, roared with anger. He turned to his men. 'Kill them.' was all he said before disappearing in a pillar of fire.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 pm

There must have been a hundred. Two hundred at a stretch.

But in the state he was in, they did not stand a chance.

He ripped through them, roaring and howling, all the anger and hatred and darkness in his heart burning out of him, all his fears, all his regrets, the fact that he FAILED HER AGAIN and AGAIN...

As the flames tore into the sky, and the demons, Martyris moved Ayase over to Trinity, and a swift touch on the arm allowed him to communicate with them both.

The good news? He's back.
The bad news?

Tyrcestus pounded, slammed, punched and hurled strikes that tore demons apart.
Never stopping his screams of rage.

He's completely and utterly mentally shattered from everything that's happened to you two. In other words, you've got him back, but he's also COMPLETELY INSANE!!

The demons started thinning, but his ferocity didn't cease, his attacks never slowed.
What had happened at Darmaku'ul was merely a shadow of his anger now, the anger that was directed at the world, at himself, at the demons before him, the demons responsible for this that he couldn't punish, every single thing bar Trinity...

Although the fact that his body - these hands - had made her cry simply BLAZED inside making him so angry he couldn't think...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Zerron saw another demon appear. but this one was familliar. his heart skipped a beat at the sound of his voice.
that's him, the one that took Valen and toutured us.......
his braclet suddenly burst into violet flames, making him realize what it meant.
Valen, I WILL take that demon ******* down and make him pay for all that he's done!
a deep blue fire ignited in his eyes, looking at him, the one who's ruined countless lives and painful torture....
Just before he got a chance, he left with the other two.

"Damned coward..."
Valen's bracelet continued to glow with violet flames around it.

the crimson spark in ty came alive as the demons thinned, waiting for a command.
His inraged so much that it's taken over his mind.
he tried to use the spark that his demon side placed in his head to speak to him
Ty, can you hear me? it's sean.... their both safe.... I don't know why but zerron helped them out, and knowing him he's one of the best people that knows about demons, and how to deal with them.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 am

Sean meant well. Sean was not trying to make the situation worse. Sean was attempting to help.
Unfortunately, right now, Sean was an idiot.

The whole episode of being possessed, the helplessness, the impotent rage, the fear, the hatred of his own body for it's sins, for his own weaknesses, had done once crucial thing to his mind. It had cemented an iron-clad fear of anyone - ANYTHING - in his head that wasn't him.

So as a result, the instant Tyrcestus heard Sean's words in his mind, regardless of the content, he simply exploded, his screams of anger and hate becoming louder and louder.

"OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! OUT! GET OUT!!"
Demons died, they came and they died.
"DIE! GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND DIE! NEVER AGAIN! NEVER! GET!! OUT!! AND!! DIE!!!"
The flames surrounding him were now tearing at the air in a firestorm, ferocious and the color of blood.
"GGGEEEETTTT OOOOUUUTTTT!!!!"
He was on his knees, crying and roaring, the flames tearing the last few surviving demons apart...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 am

Sean left his mind after he said this.
sorry, my friend. I'll leave you alone... just wanted to say hi...

at that moment the red spark died as his demon side realized what sean was doing.

I'm suprized that you did that, but your not to do that ever again... you got that!
I get it, so yell or shock me all you want....that demon's going to pay sooner or later.... he hasn't gotten a scratch on him....always hiding.....
That demon will soon be dead... he kind of ruined a part of my plan.

Zerron saw what was going on, the fire inside of him grew even more.
"that demon is going to pay for his past, mark my words. he's a cruel coward that needs to pay...."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

trinity got up and slowly made her way towards ty, she wasnt sure if it was actually him or not, she got within a d few feet from him
"Ty?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:39 am

The last demon died in fire, and Tyrcestus knelt alone and angry amongst the ashes.
He wanted to destroy himself, destroy his arms, his accursed... demon...arms...

He gave a loud roar, and his black arms were scorched from his body. No new ones grew. He didn't care any more about himself. He was worthless, more than pathetic. All he wanted now was to find somewhere to die.

Then her voice made him look up at her, and his eyes were completely destroyed. No hope, no light, no bravery, no resolve. He was broken. He could only open his mouth, let out a slight gasp - then break completely.

He collapsed onto his side, curled up into a ball, and began to wail his heart out, the anger gone, only the hatred remaining. He wanted to punish himself for failing her, so much, so completely.

"TRINITY, I'M SORRY... I'M SO SORRY..." he sobbed, rocking slightly, lying there helpless, wanting her to pass judgement on him.
He couldn't even die without her permission... he wanted to punish himself so badly, seek some sort of recompense for all he'd done to her, kill himself to get away from the reality that he'd failed her...

And if she told him she couldn't forgive him for this... he'd burn into ashes looking into eyes that didn't love him where he lay... which was all he deserved...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 am

she moved closer and as she saw the tears in his eyeand him rocking in a ball apologizing to him, she know it was him. she moved closer to him kneeling down next to him she threw herself at him hugging him as her tears stream down her face
"its you...its really you"
she hugged him tighter
"i missed you so much, i miss your touch, your kiss, your love"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 am

He was torn in half.
He wanted to hold her. To do everything for her, to love her, to relax feeling her weight against him, her arms around him, to kiss away her tears, kiss her lips, drive away her sorrow.

But.

Every time, he had failed her, and every time she had just let him back into her heart. Well, not this time. He didn't just want her to punish him for this, he NEEDED punishment. Atonement. Penance. Or the guilt of all he had done would eat away at him and drive him mad.

He needed her to hurt him. To make him pay. He needed it so she knew and he knew that she knew how sorry he was.
He managed to let out a whisper through his tears.
"Grow... claws...please...Trinity...please..."
He loved her with all his heart, and he had failed her with all his might.
She loved him. So she needed to be the one to do this to him...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 am

she looked up attempting to wipe the tears from her eyes
"what?..but why do you want me to grow claws"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 am

He could never lie to her.
He met her eyes again, and his eyes held only pain, and fear, and darkness needing to be released, darkness eating away at him like a cancer.

"I need you... to put your claws... into my back... and hold me to you as I bleed... I need you to hurt me, hurt me a lot... I'm sorry but I can't... I can't just be forgiven, I need to release all this, all this guilt, all this HATE, ALL THIS PAIN..."
He was desperate, pleading.

"I can't survive with this inside me, I'll kill myself, I can't take the knowledge of what I've done..."
Tears started forming.
"I hurt Varen, hurt Lucy, hurt Zerron, hurt Ayase... I... I hurt you.... I... I made... you...c...c...cry..."
He couldn't finish and just moved closer in her arms, looking in her eyes.
"I love you. But I can't be with you if I don't get all this out of me. So I need you to stab me and hold me and punish me and love me at the same time and I need you now...more than I've ever needed you...please..."

Tears dripped from his face as he buried her face in her neck, sobbing "please," over and over again...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

she looked at him hearing him begging and pleading she didnt know what else to do and she wanted to be with him no matter what it took she transformed into her cat girl form and held him close to her, allowing her nails to turn to claws an pressed them against his back shakily her tears started streaming down her face even more, she didnt want to hurt him
"i...i cant..please dont make me do this, i cant hurt you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:01 am

He looked into her eyes, bringing his head out of her neck, and kissing her ever so lightly.
"I'm sorry my love... my Trinity... but you won't be hurting me, you'll be setting me free..."

He felt her claws press against his back and wanted them to rip out his sin, but he couldn't do it unless she made the stab.
He whispered, quietly to her.
"I know this hurts you... I know you don't want to do this, but here's what will happen if you don't.
I'll think about all this pain, all this guilt, everything I need gone but can't be purged from me by normal means. And I'll kill myself because I'd dirty you with my very presence, and I'd stop loving you and instead hate myself... I hate myself now for being such a failure..."

He met her eyes again.
"Please... please, Trinity, just one motion will set me free... be my angel, be my savior, just one stab and we can be together forever again... I'll do anything for you, we'll be happy again... but I need you to... to save me..."

He pressed his back against her claws, urging her on.
"Please... I love you, don't cry, I'll kiss away all those tears but right now I need you to save me..."
He moved his lips almost to hers, but couldn't kiss her - not yet, he didn't deserve it.
"Please..." he whispered...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:13 am

hearing him tell her that if she didnt do this he would stop loving her and she didnt want that she didnt want to lose him, she closed her eyes and held her breath and pressed her claws into his back drawing blood, she exhaled loudly sobbing into his chest
"im sorry...im soo sorry"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am

His blood ran down her claws, and the pain was intense as all hell.
His neck arched and he couldn't stop himself crying out in pain as he felt his life-force pour out of him, his wife, holding him, and the pain was becoming something so great he was starting to black out...

But with the pain came something more. A feeling of purging, of redemption, of freedom, washing away the darkness in him in a storm of agony that had him howling as she held him there, her claws stabbing deeper and deeper...
Every memory of her came flooding back. Every single one, right down to the darkest and the purest and most beautiful times they'd shared.

And through the pain, the memories dredging it up through all the hate, came the two feelings he recognized in full flow, the desire to FIGHT and to DESTROY the sources of their pain... and then... and... then...

The love came back.
The NEED for this woman, the need to hold her, the need to cradle her in his arms, but he didn't have arms, well f*ck that, he didn't care, he wanted arms to hold his wife, so -

An instant later, flames burned where his arms used to be and cleared to reveal perfectly formed arms. Not caring about the rules of magic he was breaking at the moment, he wrapped them around her and pulled her closer, digging her claws into his back even more and he screamed with the sheer hurt of it - but then he started whispering in Trinity's ear.
"I love you...just a little longer... just... a little... longer.... and you'll set me free for you and I can kiss you... it's been so long..."
He stroked her body, trying to reassure her as he tried to stop the groans and gasps of pain coming out as she dug deeper and deeper into him.
"Do... you remember the... the d... the... dancing...?" he whispered, needing more pain but knowing she was hating this.
"Hold me... tighter... if... you do... please... for me... for us... PLEASE..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 am

she felt comfort feeling his arms around her, she kept her eyes closed and he nails in his back she nodded at his question and held him tighter digging her nails even deeper
"yes of course i remember our dancing, i never forgot, and i never will forget, i love you ty and this is killing me inside having to do this to you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:26 pm

He held her tighter, his back now running red with blood and the ground around them becoming stained with it but he did not relinquish his hold on her in the slightest.

"You love me... I'd never ask you to do this to me unless I needed it... I love you... I love you, I always said I would, I always would..."

The pain was starting to consume him and he could barely think, wanting instinctively to remove the claws in his back but that would mean letting her go and under no circumstances would he do that to her.
"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... please tell me you know I'm sorry... " he gasped, kissing the top of her head.

Inside the pain was building to the point where it was do or die, and he'd died enough.
Left her alone enough.

He let out a moan of agony and pressed his body against hers as the pain and anger and awakened ferocious love inside him raced each other to the peaks of his mind, and sensed he was reaching the penance threshold.

"Please... if you forgive me... if you can even stand to look at me... after all I've done to you... kiss me..."
He stroked her hair with trembling hands.
"I don't deserve it but it's been so long... it's been hell, being away from you. I need it, but I can't take it because I can't take anything from you that you don't want me to...please..."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 pm

trinity continued holding him listening to him talk
"yes of course i love you, i know you are sorry, i forgive you i always have no matter what, i love you so much ty, you havr done so much for me"
she looked into his eyes when he asked her to kiss him
"of course ill kiss you, i have been waiting for soo long to taste and feel your lips upon mine"
she leans in and kisses him with all her love and passion for him
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:47 am

He kissed her back, and it was like a thunderstorm finally releasing a bolt of thunder.
The pain in his back, her taste, her lips on his, the agony and the pleasure steaming through him was too much to take...

Crimson flames, the same kind that had surrounded the ring, the token of his love for her suddenly blazed around them, covering them both in harmless light.
All his passion, all his devotion, all his inner light surged up through him as all the darkness and pain and hatred and fear and guilt bled through the holes in his back.

For a few long minutes he kissed her with more passion than he could have imagined.
Then he realised that he felt... clean. Saved. Pure. Rescued.

He broke the kiss and met her eyes again - her beautiful eyes.
"I love you. I'm sorry for everything I've done, and thank you for forgiving me. I promise, I will spend a lifetime making all you've suffered up to you, I swear it, I vow it..."

Then he smiled at her, with only a slight wince.
"Now here's what's going to happen, my love. Can you please take your claws out of my back so I can kiss you again?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:59 am

as soon as he said to take her claws out of his back she withdrew them before he could finish she wanted to take them out the minute they went in but she wanted to help him
"of course i as waiting for you to tell me to do so"
she rubbed his back gently hating what she had just did to him
she leaned in
"kiss me, i want to feel you lips again, i miss the feel of them. the feel of your love, i missed you"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next