HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 am

'I'm sorry? are ya orderin me about on ma ship? MA SHIP! Do ya want ta die lady, or are ya just stupid?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:01 am

He broke the hug and decided to give it to Orran instead, thinking the pirate needed calming down.
"It's ok Mr Stinky... it's ok..." he said soothingly, giving the pirate as much of a hug as he could manage.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 am

"I think Oran needs a big hug" Steve said as he woke up, unable to sleep with all the noise. he and Junko walked over to the pirate with their arms open, wanting to give him a big hug
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:50 am

His eyes were now wolf like, yellow and almost glowing. 'Ya come any closer, I will show ya how quickly a pissed out werewolf can munch a person!'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 am

trinity looked over at junko and steve
" i wouldnt do that if i were you "
she looked back at the girl
"we are in the middle of a storm headed to the island we will do what we can to get you back home ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:03 am

Crystal looked between them with intense speed before focusing back on Trinity, She nodded slightly before curling back up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Junko started giggling before saying to Oran "Sorry dude, we couldn't help ourselves."

Steve smiled at Crystal as he said "We promise we'll make sure you get back to your home, it can be like another adventure we get to take."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Crystal pulled her self against the side of the ship still curled up, she rocked side to side very slightly.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 am

Sensing Orran was on the verge of a blood-rage, Tyrcestus let go, not minding the rain.
He overheard Steve's comment and said, surprisingly maturely though offhandedly, "I don't think she sees it as an adventure. More a nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 am

Steve nodded his head at Ty and said "Yeah, i can kinda see what you mean. maybe we should discuss this out of the rain." After that Steve and Junko picked up their things and went below deck
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:09 am

trinity nodded and held her hand out to the girl
"would you like any help, we should get out of this rain and out of this storm before it gets too bad"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:20 am

Crystal shakily pushed herself onto her knees at which point a wave struck the boat causing her to fall over flat on her face,
"Ow...",
She sniffed slightly, still scared and unsure...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 am

trinity kneels next to her
"are you ok? here let me help you up"
she held out her hand
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:41 am

Crystal pulled back again,
"No... I-I can get up myself...",
She slowly pulled herself up, still shaking slightly
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:51 am

trinity lowered her hand
"ok suit yourself, lets get you a blanket or something, you must be cold"
she started walking in the direction to go below deck and looked back at oran
"are you gonna be able to get us thru this storm safetly?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:16 am

Crystal slowly followed, she was still shaking slightly and moved by shambling around
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:30 am

He followed Trinity and Crystal, bouncing slightly, humming a little merry tune despite the rain...

I hope she's going to be alright...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 am

trinity continued down below deck and rummaged through the supplies until she found some blankets, she grabbed them and waited til crystal got below deck to give them to her
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 am

Crystal slowly followed Trinity below deck, she watched her carefully as she rummaged through the supplies and took a moment to then look around her. The ship seemed rather normal. Everything was made out of wood or similar materials. There were various crates and barrels of supplies, some looked more or less empty where as others looked overfilled. A few to the side were covered in cobwebs and dust.
From where Crystal stood, she could see three doors leading into what she assumed where three rooms. Each door was made of a heavy wood and tightly secured with metal locks that required a key or similar device to open them. Upon closer inspection it seemed two of the doors were unlocked.

It was a few moments before curiosity got the better of her and she peered into one of the rooms. First impressions were not great. The room was small with a hammock and a few barrels. A couple of blankets were strewn over the hammock and the barrels looked worn down and old. With her curiosity somewhat satisfied she closed the door and sat on a barrel, waiting for Trinity to finish up. She made sure to keep a hold of the wall with the constant rocking of the boat as the waves struck it with more and more force.

Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 am

He sat down across from Crystal and smiled at her reassuringly.
"What's your name, miss?" he asked her, smiling.
"You're pretty..."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 am

Crystal was staring up at the planks of the deck from where she sat on the barrel, inspecting the woodwork and soon becoming lost in her own little world,
"Ah!",
She let out a soft squeal and fell back off the barrel into the wall so that she saw in the crevice of air between the wall and barrel gasping for air. Her eyes were wide and despite her despite her hairs natural white you could have sworn it got whiter. It was a few moments before she looked at the boy,
"Y-You scared me...",
She was still wide eyed as she spoke but managed to pull herself back on the barrel. Sadly upon doing so another wave crashed against the ship causing her to be wedged between the wall and barrel once more. She was in a somewhat literal sense, stuck between a rock and a hard place. She closed her eyes and took a few breaths, opening them again upon hearing the compliment,
"I-I'm pretty?",
She looked down at the floor, her face tinting ever so slightly pink. Although draining through the planks she noticed a small pool of water at her feet which had been created from the dripping water on her clothes. It clearly reflected her face as she stared into it and soon found her gently lifting her hair to make sure it was her,
"I... Guess I am..."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

He waited for her to recover and waited for her to agree.
Then he paused, and he looked from one to the other.

On the one hand - he'd always been poetic - the new girl looked like a sea spirit, the embodiment of the ocean. Gentle white hair, a gentle, delicate face, a body that almost looked like the winds had frozen together in a beautiful shape. Her face, although wet, was fair and graceful, her movements almost fluid in their calmness. She was, in an almost unearthly sense, beautiful.
"Yes, yes you are pretty. Very pretty," he said sincerely.

But...

He looked over at Trinity.
She looked like something out of a fairy tale, a princess from far off shores. She was alive, almost stunningly so. She glowed with life, with care, and seemed perfect to him. Just perfect, right down to the very tips of her toes. She was kind, warm, smart, funny, caring...
She was a fantasy, even here in the dark underbelly of the ship.
She seemed more beautiful than he could imagine - and then his eyes fell on the golden band on her neck, and he sagged slightly.
Then he perked up slightly as he almost forgot Crystal's existence altogether.
Maybe it was just a pretty ring...

He walked over to Trinity again and looked in her eyes.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, cocking his head a little to the side.

Oh boy... hahaha... it appears your husband has fallen in love with you all over again...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:06 pm

trinity thought for a moment
'what should i tell him, should i tell him yes and that he is, or tell him no?'
she looked at ty and smiled
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Let's have some fun with him...after all, it's only for a day. Sure, say no, watch his little eyes light up... hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:19 pm

she kneeled down
"no i dont have a boyfriend, tell me do you have a girlfriend?"
she tilted her head with interest and smiled
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next