HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 11:14 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:57 pm

A wicked little smile crossed Hexy's face but vanished instantly - because at that moment she saw Ty himself go past the window with a kid on his back.
"Ok, Trinity," she said innocently. "You go look that way, I'll go look this way..."

Heheheh, she smirked to herself as she followed Tyrcestus back to the lodge.
As he set the kid down in the lodge with some food and money and let him start eating and drinking, she slipped up to the room.

------------------

Tyrcestus opened the door to his room, his mind on the kid.

I healed him up, he'll be ok - H-H-H-HELLO!!

Hexy was lying on her back, looking up at Tyrcestus from the bed, her legs spread apart.
Naked.
"Oh... hi, Ty..." she smiled.

The blood flow in Tyrcestus's body was now strictly flowing to one spot, which left him powerless to move as his eyes darted all over her body, especially her -

She rolled over, obscuring it from view but beautifully exposing her butt.
"I think you have a thing for butts, tee hee..." she laughed,
as Ty's eyes went as wide as they could go.

"So, what do you think? Better than Trinity?"

Tyrcestus opened his mouth... she waited eagerly... then his eyes rolled back in his head, blood trickled from his nose, and he hit the ground in a dead faint.

"....Noooooo....now I'll never know who's is better..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 pm

trinity went in the direction hexy told her and started searching, after searching for a while and coming up empty handed she decided to head back to the lodge. on her way she passed a sweets shop which caught her eyes. she walked in ordered different sweets then headed to the lodge. upon entering she noticed ty out cold on the floor. she dropped all her sweets in shock
"wh-what happened to ty?"
she looked up at hexy
"what did you do to him"
she noticed hexy was stark naked sitting on the bed
"and why are you naked?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:49 pm

"why we go to the captain and talk with him of course. I am a Ashforth after all, and it looks like the captains been expecting someone..."

As they where taken to to the helm, captain Liaam saw them rushing Sean and celestine up to him by artimies.
"So there where some lost passengers down below. Glad you found them..."
before Liaam could go on, the crewman holding celestine spoke up.

"I think they are stowaways, and I think one stole a dagger. I heard the man talking to her as a stowaway.'

"And what do you have to prove this? And may I say that ya interrupeted me, your captain. now can I see this dagger?"
he examined the dagger as he thought within his own mind.
well I've read the letter and it stated that the representative would have a special dagger with him... this might be the passengers that we're looking for but the lady might not be with him...  

"captain, me and Celestine, who has been traveling with me, aren't stowaways and my dagger can prove that. and I can write a letter of mark with the seal of the Ashforths for you if you have to see one."

Last edited by Rouge_assassin on Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:40 pm

"Stew sounds great" Peter said as he sat down. "So this is your place? it looks nice" he said in a tone loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Hexy looked at Trinity, her mind completely blank.

"Err... I got hot. Then Ty walked in and... and he was looking at my fabulous ass... and then... the beauty of it just knocked him out! I swear!"

Genius.

Tyrcestus mumbled something from the floor.
"...Trinity's...better...Hexy...boobs...bigger..."

Hexy immediately knelt down by him, and forgetting Trinity was in the room said the first thing that popped into her head.
"Do you like big boobs?"

"...yay... boobs..."
Then Tyrcestus slumped, once again...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:55 pm

celestine shook her head after hearing what sean said
"i have been traveling with him as he said my apologies if we came off as stowaways"
she remained silent waiting to see what the captain would do from here

lucy smiled as she finished up the stew placed it into tow wooden bowls, she brought a blow into peter and handed it to him
"i hope you like it"
she smiled and sat down in a chair across from peter
"ive lived here all my life, it was abandoned so i fixed it up and made it home"
she sat back in her chair feeling accomplished
"so where are you from and what brought you to that crazy old town?"

trinity shook her head" then started picking up the sweets she dropped on the floor
"well i know how we can wake him up
she placed the sweets on a table and walked out of the room for a moment only to walk back in with a bucket of water, and splashed it on hexy and ty
"that should wake him besides,i think you both need a bit of a cool down"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Tyrcestus immediately got up, took the bucket of water, and dunked his head in it.
After twelve seconds, he resurfaced, said "I'm hungry" without looking at either of them, and walked out.

Hexy glared at Trinity.
"Spoilsport..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:11 pm

trinity ignored hexy, walked over to the table and sat the bucket down. she grabbed her sweets and sat in a chair next to the window, she could smell rain coming. she looked over at hexy
"you might want to get some clothes on, it might get a bit chilly with this rain coming, besides we cant have ty passing out on us again"
she looked out the window and started eating her sweets. without looking at hexy she held out the bag and offered hexy some
"want some they are really good"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Peter started to eat the stew slowly, "I was the personnel hunter for a wealthy man, at least I was. He started to use me as his own little assassin, before long I was killing every animal or creature that he wanted dead. It did not sit well with me so I left, I use to hear stories from some of the other staff about anyone who tried to leave his service vanishing without a trace I soon learned why. Not long after I left, I think about a day his well trained and well paid assassins came after me. It's been 6 months and there still on my trail. As for why I came to this town well I have been here before several times it was just some place familiar to be for awhile." He said finishing his stew "that was delicious, best I have had in awhile" he said in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 am

Once Tycrestus let Tye off of his back he began to walk around the lodge looking for food. He went through the dining area and typical places, anywhere there was food he was too short to reach. And than the wonderful idea popped into his head to get the adults to do so for him. So he turned around from the dining area, and walked up the stairs, upon reaching the top, He was in awe, but intrigued. A woman body exposed? So new to Tye. He didn't know what to say. So...

"T-Ty, Why is that old lady naked? Was she hot or something?"

Tye had the sudden urge to get naked himself, however he would hold that urge off as it would be inappropriate. After a moment or two. He shouted out.

"Does anyone have any food that I can eat? Or can someone get me some food?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:22 am

Hexy noted the kid, shot him a smile, then instantly redressed, shooting Trinity a mean glare as she did so.

"Yes. I got hot. And Trinity has some sweets." She took one.
Then she took another for the kid.
"Here you go."

There was a mumble from outside, then Tyrcestus walked back in.
"In future, Hexy, don't do that again. I am of a delicate nature... in a matter of speaking... in some regards... ahh, screw it."

He gave up, took a sweet or two then moved over to Trinity, sensing a hostility in the air.
Bless him, he was astutely sensitive in some ways but in others... clueless.
"You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 pm

trinity looked at ty
"im fine"
she looked at ty up and down
" are you ok? did you hurt yourself when you fell?"
she heard the little boys voice and when she saw him she jumped out of her seat with excitement
"aww he is soo cute"
she grabbed the bag of sweets and walked over to the boy holding them out in front of her offering them to him
"take as much as you want"
she smiled
"im trinity, whats your name?"

lucy smiled
"well im glad you like it"
she took a bite of her stew
"its a good think you decided not to continue the path you were on, its cruel to kill those that are innocent"
she thought for a moment
"well if you need a place to stay for a while to hide out from them your more then welcome to stay here, no one will bother you or even get close to this place"
she smiled
"if they try they might just run into a few traps i have set up in the area, they are harmless to animals, but humans they can do quite a bit of damage"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 pm

Tyrcestus nodded, smiling wryly.
"Some healer I am, huh?"
He looked over to see that Hexy was distracted with eating, then whispered in her ear.
"How come you're mad at her? You seem like she's annoyed you in some way..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:22 pm

trinity lowered her voice to talk to ty
"im annoyed with her cause you could have gotten hurt cause she was careless. and its not ladylike to run around the room naked. ESPECIALLY when there are others around"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:44 pm

"It's not ladylike to run around the room naked?"
He shot Trinity an amused look.
"Tell me, how did we meet again?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 pm

trinity looked away
"that was by accident, i cant help when i transform from cat to human im naked, it wasnt intentional and if i could change it i would"
she looked over at hexy
"its not like i took my clothes off and ran around naked on purpose like she did"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:55 pm

"Fair point."
Tyrcestus looked over at Hexy.
"I know she's going to be hard to put up with... but please cope. For me?"
Then he leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek before getting up and walking over to the window to look out onto the streets below.

Hexy was too flabbergasted to comment, her mouth hanging open.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:01 pm

trinity blushed upon receiving the kiss on the cheek, she looked over at ty as he walked over to the window and replied
"i promise ill try my best, for you"
she looked at the little boy again and smiled
"if your still hungry i can take you to get more to eat when the rain stops, if you like"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Captain Liaam looked over the dagger after Artimeis handed it to him.
Well, this is definitely a unique dagger. an I know we never picked one quite like this up in the east...

after a minute or so he looked back at Sean and celestine.
" If what your saying is true, then you can surely prove it with a simple letter and a seal. I've been expecting a representative from the Ashforth Trading Company to be on board."
Liaam handed the knife back to Sean and lead them back to his quarters to talk further.

"Thank you for allowing me and my traveling companion a chance captain. I'll explain everything once I write that letter out..."

A few moments later they where in the captains cabin, and Liaam handed Sean a piece of parchment as well as a quill and ink, along with a lit red candle too. Sean started working on the letter right away as he started to explain why him and his "companion " where hiding on the ship acting like stowaways.  
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:35 pm

"That sounds nice thank you. Though I have been in this area to long all ready I can only stay in this area two more days at the most"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 am

A hooded figure in black and crimson robes watched the ship come in as he sat on top of the rooftops, looking at sean through a small telescope.

"well, it's about time you came home sean. lets just hope that master Zekken passed the sword down to you... or else this would have been a waste of time." and with that he waited as the ship made port, as well as watched the setting sun.  

Sean finished writing the letter and signed it, taking the lit candle and tipping it so some of the molten waz could land on the bottom part of the parchment. he took his dagger out and pressed the end of it's handle into it, leaving the seal of the Ashforth Trading family. afterwords he handed it to the captain.
"I think that should do, and I have to say that you do have a pretty good crew abroad this ship."  

Liaam looked over the letter and looked closely at the seal. it was the real mark of the Ashforths. He smiled back at sean and Celestine, offering his hand to sean.

" Thank you... I wasn't expecting to be traveling with a member of the Ashforth family as the representative for this trip. Welcome aboard and we should be in port by now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:54 pm

celestine felt a relief, she was grateful for sean helping her. she knew there was a price to pay for stowing away on ships. she smiled at the captain
exactly how long before we reach the port if you dont mind me asking?"

lucy nodded
"i understand, where are you going from here, any particular place?"
she looked at him with curiosity
"ive thought about traveling, but just couldnt find the heart to leave here"
Back to top Go down
RodRule
RodRule
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm

"Honestly I have no clue where I am gonna go next, traveling is nice this time of year" he said in a laughing tone. "Your welcome to come with me if you like, but I have to warn you if you do they will try and kill you to." He said in a more serous tone.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Tye took Hexy's single sweet that was handed to him and devoured it. Than when Trinity came along he took 3 handfulls and started eating them slowly savoring the taste. He wanted some real food though, something warm and cooked. He was slightly more comfortable and he yawned.

"Is it nap time, I am tired."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Tyrcestus turned around.
"Yeah, it's nap time."
He pointed to his bed. "There you go, nap on there."

Hexy shot Trinity a seriously foul look before giving Tyrcestus the puppy dog eyes.
"Have I done something wrong? I'm sorry if I have..."

Unable to resist the kawaii, Tyrcestus relented.
"Ok, you're forgiven."
And to prove it, he gave Hexy a kiss on the cheek too.

Hexy glowed with pride and stuck her tongue out at Trinity the moment Tyrcestus looked away.

"So," Tyrcestus said, looking out of the window again, "with Ty about to go to sleep I think we should just wait here for the night, then move on tomorrow, Trinity. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next