HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Piracy of the Gundam Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Beelzenef turned and walked into the estates dining chamber to see if he could grab some grub
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:34 pm

Tali went upstairs, found an empty room, and claimed it, all before taking off her helmet. She had short, black hair, with purple and red stripes in it. She also wore a targeting visor over one of her eyes. Walking out, she headed for the dining hall, her rapier still at her waist, her flight suit still worn proudly.

Upon arriving back at the ship, Strife activated the loading bay, watching as his mobile unit was lowered out. The unit had a remarkable design, built for desert combat, he could adapt it for gladiator styled fights.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm

"Ms. Khushrenada," the butler said, as he turned to Katherine; "it would appear that the Preventers have sent out a detachment to this estate as 'security' for the duration of the tournament." He explained.
Katherine looked at the butler, with no expression on her face. "As they should." She stated flatly. "They would have no way to justify the death of Trieze's little sister...no matter the terms of her birth." She added, then walked towards the dinning room.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Tali sat down on a stool within the dining hall, her legs crossed on top of it, awaiting others, as well as a chance to get some good grub.

A loud boom could be heard outside, as Strife started up the Derelict, and it flew into the sky, heading toward what appeared to be an incoming pirate freighter, fifty miles off, one the size of a an platform for troop deployment.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Vyse was sitting down drinking a glass of ice water while Tali and Katherine each walked into the room. He paused for a moment as he glanced around the room
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 pm

To break her boredom, Tali stood up, took her rapier from her side, and without turning on the laser edge to it, began to swing it around herself in an infinity wave of motion, a wave, that when fast enough, could protect a sword wielder completely from the front. She was soon swinging her blade so fast, the human eye could barely see the thin blade.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

Katherine nodded her head to 'Joey', and Tali. "Dinner will be served soon." She told them.

OTC- sorry I can't post more....I'm in a lot of pain today Sad 
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 am

"Sounds good, can't wait to eat. So tell me Tail, who are you and that other dude?" Vyse asked curiously

OOT: Feel better Shini
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 am

Tali continued swinging her weapon, with surgeon-like precision, a line of white seen in the air as the weapon was swung. "As I said, I'm a pirate hunter, and that guy is my partner, you can call him Strife, only I get to call my brother by his real name." She flipped to the side, back onto the stool, and cased her weapon, "We came here, because we know many pirates will be entering this tournament, and it'll be a pretty nice hunting ground. They're all going to pay. All of them."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:17 am

"It may be a nice hunting ground, but be careful. Mobile suit tournaments usually have strict rules about not killing an opposing pilot. By the way, where is your bro?" Vyse asked looking around
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:27 am

Tali began to laugh a little, before sitting down on her stool, "Oh, we don't need to kill em during the matches. Since my brother and I will be fighting separately, the ones we beat, we can track em down later, and have our fun then. And my brother, he's out hunting, probably going after frigates he sees heading this way with pirate markings."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:33 am

"Ohh, well sounds like you thought of everything." Vyse said while at the same time thinking 'Thankfully I removed the markings on my ship, otherwise i'd have this chick and her brother on my butt.'

"So what types of mobile suits do you have?" Vyse asked curiously
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 am

Tali observed the body language of the person she was talking to. He seemed tense, almost nervous when she mentioned her hunting. "Think of mine as a hornet that can freeze you, and my brother's, think of his as something that can pick you off from a mile away."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 am

"Sounds nice, can't wait to get into some epic fights." Vyse said as the butler came in with a pot of tea
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:08 pm

In the far distance, a half mile off, a massive pirate carrier, filled with numerous mobile suits, whom the crew had never been able to get to, crashed into the ground, and from the wreckage, walked Strife within his Derelict, brushing off pieces of metal.

Tali heard the crash, even from within the building and grinned, "Looks like my brother finished his warmup, that must have been at least thirty pirates, from the sound of that crash."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Vyse who also felt the impact of the ship was caught by surprise. He stood up and said "Lets go check out the wreckage."

Meanwhile the butler who was pouring the tea spilled a large quantity of it on the table
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Tali shook her head, "Check it out if you want, my brother's salvaged all the good stuff already probably, otherwise, you'll just find a lot of toasted corpses." She took a cup of ice tea from the table, and sipped at it.

Strife was already back in the mansion, his coat smelling like smoke, his hat covering much of his face.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Vyse left Tali and Katherine in the dining room while they enjoyed some food. Entering the entrance hall he saw Strife walking with a dusty coat. "So anything besides dead corpses in that ship?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Strife looked down at the young man, then walked right on past him, stopping in the dining hall next to his sister, standing completely still next to her, like a guardian.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

'Wow, he's quite the charmer." Vyse thought as he walked out the building and began shifting through the wreckage of the ship. Tail was right, most of the good stuff was taken. However Vyse managed to find a few bits and pieces that would help improve the efficiency of his own ship.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 pm

name/alias: Samuel Bellamy
race/nationality: Australian
on hand weapons (if applicable): two swords and two pistols
description: A strong medium man with short blond hair and blue eyes wering a black over coat and a white shirt and black pants with a skull belt holding up his pants
martial standing (pirate/Preventer/other): Pirate
back story: Samuel was taken by pirates when he was a little boy but under a very kind and skilled pirate he learned the tricks of the trade where he would eventually become his succsessor he has succesfully stolen many ships along with military ships some he sells others he adds to his fleet in case of a battle.
Ship: His main ship is the known as the cannon fodder and it has many artillery guns to match any ship in the heat of battle while this is the strongest ship the rest of the ships he has taken tend to be light with a few medium ships as well.
Gundams: he has one highly advances gundam unit that is close quarters along with two light weight gundams which are for long range attacks and he keeps them all on the Cannon Fodder.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Samuel chuckels as he takes another medium merchant ship
"well there goes another one wonder how much this one will fetch on the market!" He sits in his captain chair when one of his crew calls him and tells him that on the ship they found out a gundam tournament was going to be held and the pirce was 15 million. "15 million ah it would be a good time to see how I fair against other pilots and 15 mill is a pretty penny."
he stans up
"Everyone im going to take part in this tournament first mate Tyron your in charge till im either beat or win" is that other stood the First mate nods
"Very well prepare a small vessel and my gundam I'm going to the tournament!
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Strife looked down at his younger sister, and gave her a pat on the head, though she crossed her arms a second later, "Don't treat me like a little kid in front of these people." A small chuckle was heard from Strife, and then he returned to simply guarding her.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Vyse took a quick shower before heading back into the dining room. He noticed Tali sitting down with her elder brother hoving over her like a bodyguard. The pirate was tempted to tell Strife not to be such a stiff, but since he didn't bring his weapon he deemed it a bad idea. He merely sat himself down and said "Missed some good stuff in the ship, i'm surprised. Nothing that would help me win, just improve my ships efficiency."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Tali grinned, "Our ship is plenty good at the moment, Strife doesn't take what he doesn't need, besides, those pirates had a bounty on em, about ten grand per head. Hey Strife, how many were on the ship?"

Strife spoke aloud, "Forty......"

Tali grinned, "Wow, that's over four hundred smackeroos, we can buy a lotta stuff with that."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Piracy of the Gundam Age

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-