HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:57 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Piracy of the Gundam Age

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 am

"The name is Samuel but most people call me sam its a pleasure to meet you Joey you look familair like this thief named vyse that i helped off a prison ship awile back."
He says looking straigh at him
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:43 am

"I've never heard of a pirate named Vyse, I think you must be mistaking Sam." Vyse said as he turned his attention back to the dueling siblings and hoping to change the subject said "I think the two of them will be the biggest obstacles in winning the grand prize."
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 am

Samuel realized that he touched a nerve but decided to go along with it.
"I agree i could care less about winning i just came here to see how good i compte against other people besided if i do win thats a pretty penny so why did you enter the contest joey,"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

"What you and perhaps everyone else wants, I want that money. $15 million is be nice, and being known far and wide with the prize." Vyse said hoping Sam bought his story
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:14 am

Samuel chuckles as he nods in agreenment
" aye shame i am already know pretty far thorughout most of space all i care about is getting some good gundam practice in other than that i could care less"
he says with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 am

"So what would you do if you win that cash?" Vyse asked
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 am

samuel thnks for a mintue
"hmm i don't know maybe buy a ship and plenty of drink to celebrate and then throw a really big party."
He says with a laugh
"what about you what do you plan on doing with the cash?"
Samuel asks intrigued
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 am

"I'd say prep for a big excursion. There are some places in the L-4 colony group that i'd like to check out." Vyse said as he had been planning on using the cash from this tournament to fund an hostile takeover of a colony outside federation control and make it his own
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 am

Samuel chuckles
"check it out ehh that almost sounds like a plan to leave the known areas and just live in a secluded planet."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:44 am

"Maybe, perhaps find some lucky lady along the way, who knows. I wish the fighting would happen soon, i'm sick of watching the Wonder Twins over there dancing." Vyse said nodding to Tali and Strife training off in the distance
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 am

Samuel looks toward them
"don't worry its about over they should be pretty fatigued by now from how fast they have been moving and attacking eachother,also becareful when you leave known space joey that is where pirates have turned entire planets into massive forts for attacking ships so be careful what planet you land on wouldn't want to save your ass a secound time"
Samuel said with chuckle
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:59 am

"When was the last time you saved my ass? I just met you today." Vyse asked
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:03 am

Samuel simply laughed and gave him a pat on the back
"relax i was only joking Joey
He says with a laugh also taking note not to bring up the Vyse again to this man until he knew his game plan.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:36 am

Tali leaped forward, and attempted to drop kick her older brother, only for her feet to hit his ribs like a brick wall. She fell to the ground a moment later, and her brother offered to help her up. She accepted, reluctantly, then walked back into the mansion. Strife took from his side, what appeared to be a remote. He clicked several buttons, and the Derelict, his massive, metal death machine, appeared behind him, a stealth generator on it shutting down. Without much effort, he leaped on top of it, and jumped on in, sliding into the opening up top before closing it up.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:45 am

"Joey im going to talk to the young girl ill come back and check on you and who knows maybe ill have some wine."
He says with a laugh before catching up to Tali
"You did good but try not to use too much speed otherwise you will tier your self out and well you will never be able to beat him."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Tali's helmet was on over her face, so she turned to the man, smelling the air as she did, "My brother and I were fighting for the sake of a friendly bout, had i wanted to kill him, I wouldn't have given up like I did. Kicking him, is like kicking a brick wall." She continued to walk, even faster now.
Back to top Go down

Skittles670
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Samuel leans back against a wall and calls after Tali
"your right then again that is what is nice about those old models built strong and hard to take down however in a a real combat situation use your entire weight and then they fall have a hard time getting back up and easy pickings but just a friendly advice,:
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Tali shook her head, "I was fighting my brother outside of his suit, had he been in it, he wouldn't have let me get within twenty feet of him. Despite my best efforts, my unit can't get close to him. Luckily for me, no one knows me except for him, so i'll have an advantage over my opponents here." She walked into her room, took a clean cloth, and began to wipe her blade clean.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piracy of the Gundam Age   Piracy of the Gundam Age - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Piracy of the Gundam Age

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-