HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:15 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:30 am

No matter how many soldiers they took down, more kept coming. Elyan had already used his power a few more times and he was starting to reach his limit. Even so, they just kept coming; he was staring down a fairly large group of them right now.
"No...not yet...I'm not done here yet!"
His eyes had started to glow blue again, this time even brighter than before. He reached out his free hand, also glowing, and as he did a pool of light started to form around the soldiers' feet. Suddenly, a large psionic rift appeared and completely engulfed them, almost turning them to ashes. After that, Elyan clutched his head and muttered to himself.
"Stay focused...remember where you are...remember what you're doing...remember what your name is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 am

Ella looked over at Elyan and noticed he too was becoming exhausted
"We need to get out of here, we cant take all of them. There is just too many"
She created one large orb of lightening and blasted towards the soldiers. Upon impact the orbe spread out sending electrical pulses throughout the soldiers.

Cora had a sympothetic look upon her face
"I'm very dorry aizen, I did everything I could to find her. Maybe mom and dad got away and she is with them somewhere"
She walked over to him
"we can hope right?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Zenith made her way up to Elyan. She held a tome in front of him and blasted away another line of soldiers.
"Let's start a retreat." she told him. "Follow me to the others." She began moving towards the others; her mouth already on the first vowel of a spell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:26 am

Elyan had a blank look on his face as he started to lose his grip on reality. At this point, his whole body had a faint blue glow to it. Upon hearing Zenith call out to him, he snapped himself back to normal and shook his head; his body returned to normal as well.
"Right...let's get moving."
He fired an arrow, taking down one last soldier. He then started dashing to catch up with Zenith and Ella.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:06 am

Carlyle's rope was ripped apart, wasting no time. he jumped from the platform before the lever could be pulled, His shackles were weapons. wrapping them around the executioners neck he turned around, and pulled down. kneeling, Slowly choking him out. unfortunately, Allora couldn't help his cell mate. The platform had already dropped. Once the struggling of the executioner stopped and his body went limp. He released him, Though not expecting to get much further than this while shackled.

Town guard slowly started to close in towards his position. all of them ready to attack at will. and so they did, considering the huge handicap that was already had by carlyle. One went directly for an impale. Carlyle had little time but he managed to get the chains in the blade, he spun the guard around while another went to cut from the right and knicked him, he anticipated the left cut, and jumped back. He dodged one attack. and waited patiently. "Allora, I hope you have a plan for this. I dont feel like dying today." he thought only to himself.

"Kill me, Do it. Or have you neglected the fact that you need me. I understand we have an even animosity towards each other. A level playing field to say the least. If you look at me as a lesser. I will never bow to you."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:39 am

Mathuriel was starting to run out of energy too damn fast for his liking.
"Retreat... sounds good..." he panted as he staggered to join them.

"Well, it's not really up for debate. You ARE my lesser."
The king let his irritation drain out of him. It clouded his head.
"You are my knight, in a chess game I have spent years setting up. Soon, I will have my checkmate. However, a knight does what a knight does. He does not try and be a bishop."
He looked down at Jericho again.
"Your ambition is admirable. And I promise you, Jericho, you will see it rewarded. But the time you take in your little side project is time that could be used DOING WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO THAT REMAINS WOEFULLY UNDONE."
He turned on his heel.
"My enemies are still out there. My plans are on the cusp of success. My goal is almost within reach... so close I can almost... take it."
His fists clenched, and he twisted back to face Jericho.
"You are my right-hand man, the vanguard of my plans. You will have all you've ever wanted, all the carnage you could ever dream of wreaking. All the power you could ever want, and if it pleases you I will let you take more power. But for now, your current studies are enough. Once you have accomplished your task, and I give you your reward, you may learn as much as you could possibly desire. Does that sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 am

"There, Your Majesty, Mutual respect is all I demanded. Continue and you may get a bow from me." He puased in his words, And meant what he said as respectfully as he could make it sound was how he did so. "At any rate. Sir, There is a Reason I am learning to shift Dimensions, You see. There will be one obstacle with one of the warriors. And unfortunately, That is his ability. Creating an annoyingly dreadful task. As for the group, They will be handled. In due time, I can cripple them, But I'd rather give you the satisfaction of killing them yourself. Just leave me Carlyle and if Possible Mathuriel. Carlyle I can manipulate to join us, and Mathuriel can be a fine test subject. As for my side project. I will use my free time to gradually master the ability. nothing more, nothing less. The main objective in time is to Kill, Dominate, and Dispose... Also Majesty..." His demeanor shifted into a propositional tone. "There is unoccupied land in the far east of this contient. If I were you, I would Garrison it. Not for your purposes, but for mine. It would be of enemorus benefit tactically for both of us."

He slowly stood up, and Turned around. They were back facing back. Separted by a few feet. "If you kindly could, Would you remove your hand from my heart. Killing me serves no purposes, if you kill me it would only slow your grand scheme overall. Also, Majesty. When the group starts closing in on the castle, I wish to meet with you, for a discussion about our future."

Jericho slowly walked away from the kings throne, and towards the exit. reaching into his pocket, he grabbed a sack of gold. and saw a guard standing ready at defense, while most of them were just moping around. He put his hand closer to said guard and gave him the sack of gold. "If you dont mind, I would like this man in my army. " He stopped to wait for the kings answer.

Last edited by EgoManiac on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:21 am

He did not relinquish the heart.
"I am aware of the powers of our adversaries. And your relationship with the former mercenary Carlyle."
He gave it a very, very light squeeze.
"The boy, Mathuriel. His powers you seek to counter. A wise decision. But let me tell you how you do that."
He squeezed the heart, tighter.
"You put an arrow through his head. A sword through his chest. A knife in his back. Your current abilities should allow you to counter him as it is."
Then he relinquished the heart, and it vanished, safe once more in Jericho's chest.
"As for the guard, very well. Do whatever it takes, just slaughter the men and bring the girl to me. As for Mathuriel, he is your "top priority target. His abilities mark him too dangerous."
He sat back.
"And I will reinforce the garrison."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:45 am

Aizengard listened to Cora's words. No! I know she's here! Just a little more time! Aizengard looked around and saw the state the rest of the group was in. Aizengard put his head down. "We need to retreat." He said in a lifeless voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Allora gave a whistle and spirit took off into the crowd snarling at the guard. Spirit leaped towards one of the guards knocking hom down to the ground. spirit tore him limb from limb. Spirit was a much larger wolf then average. The towns people scattered in a panic that a savaged wolf had entered.

Allora stay up in the tree end fired off another arrow hitting one of the guards. then loaded another arrow and fired it as well taking out a couple guards

Ella started backing away from the guards ans then sprinted into the woods
"We need to get out of here quickly they will surely follow"

Cora nodded
"I think its best we do, maybe we can come back when the guards arem't here"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Once Carlyle Saw the guards in front of him get taken out. He Swiftly jumped off the platform, The wolf was viciously tearing apart someone else but he paid no mind to it, except that he walked up to the wolf and tapped it. "C'mon boy!" He started running on the side of the wolf as it guided him back to Allora. It was a relatively short route that the wolf took. And they were next to the tree in seconds.

Still shackled, He stood below the tree that Allora was under. Waiting for her to get down and present herself, So he had some sort of idea whom just saved his life. He leaned against the tree and slowly slid down to the ground. He was going to stand up once she jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:30 am

Allora held out her hand as skye approached her allowing skye to land.She patted skye on the head then reached in a pouch pulling out a treat and giving it to her
"Good girl"
she placed skye on her shoulder. She then looked down at Carlyle then started climbing down the tree. she landed just in front of him. took a moment to straighten herself off, brushing any dirt off her clothes. She then looked up at Carlyle and tilted her head
"Are you sure this is him?"
she glanced over to Spirit who then nudged at her hand as if to answer her she then looked back at Carlyle
"Is your name Carlyle?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 pm

"Really, It depends who is asking, Though I am grateful that you saved my life. It doesn't mean I can trust you entirely. So I apologize for my actions to come." Carlyle Stood up and examined Allora, Though there were similarities in them, It was hard to pinpoint them. As one was a female the other was a male.

Carlyle Was quick in his actions, He lifted his hand, and grabbed Allora by her opposite arm. Swinging her behind him and onto the tree, His Shackles limited his movement, but he ultimately had enough to do this, Once he got her pinned against the tree he placed his right hand against her throat. Naturally, Her animals were getting ready to pounce at her defense.

"Call them off. Or You all die, Now. Tell me who you are, and why you saved me. I will not work for you, And I refuse to be in anyones debt." There was something off about Carlyle that was growing progressively worse. He snapped out of his rage for a moment. and released Allora.

"I-I'm Sorry. Your name is Allora, Correct? You see this gauntlet, Is... Well, It controls me at moments. And when I have no clarity, I sometimes do and say Violent or aggressive things. It's been getting worse, because I haven't been able to channel any energy out. If you can unshackle me, I can show you the extent of its growth on me, as it has gotten worse."

Carlyle stepped back a few inches, from her. Her animals still prepared to attack him, He immediately regretted what he had done. He knew inside it wasn't right to threaten someone who helped him, but His demons just took control of him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Allora eyes grew wide when he pinned her against the tree and placed his hand against her throat. she looked over at spirit to call him off before she was released. she dropped to the ground holding her throat coughing. She waved her hand to tell spirit to stand down.
"You dont remember who I am?"
She took a moment to compose herself closing her eyes and catching her breath before slowly standing up.
"How do you know my name?"
she looked up at him
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:10 am

"I'm not the one who knows your name. It is the demon dwelling inside of me, I cannot fully exorcize it. Though I can control him for the most part. There will be moments where he will take full control. By the time I realized what was going on to protect the group i was traveling with I had already faught for hours. I was bathed in blood. And couldn't understand what was happening. I blacked out again, and only saw half of my travel to the prison. And had control so long as I can remember in there. When i say your name know i only know it because of my demons."

Carlyle looked at the ground, An expression of defeat overwhelmed his countenance, demeanor, and all around emotions. He wanted to speak to someone but he barely knew Allora. It hit him she asked him if he couldn't remember her. He couldn't look back up. He would have looked too desperate.

"No, I have no clue who you are. And I also have no clue why you rescued me. I appreciate your kindness, and want to reward you, but i want to be certain you don't plan on killing me. You clearly know who I am, but I haven't a clue who you are... Now can you unshackle me, The iron is starting to get irritating."

Carlyle wouldn't look up however he raised his arms to show he needed help.

Jericho Walked out of the castles throne room. The soldier he recruited following behind him. He was silent the whole time, up until he finally made it out to the court yard. He signaled for the newbie to walk ahead as Jericho stopped close to a marble pillar. Once the rookie was out of sight he let it release.

Without hesitation he positioned his body, With all of his might, strength, and will power. He drilled punches left and right over and over until the pillar began to crack, This hands bruises, bloodied and broken gave no effect to Jericho, he only exhaled deeply as if he was out of breath. The marble was stained with spatters of crimson, and some small bone fragments were sticking out of the dent left on the marble. His hands, were bruised purple, with fingers bones clearly destroyed.

"That son of a bitch!" He said under his breath so no one could hear him. "His demise will better this world. No, CHANGE this world. His fall will be my rise. And my rise will be eternal rule."

Finally he composed himself, and kept his valiant knight demeanor and posture onward toward the rest of the time he was walking out. The rookie oblivious to everything that just happened just waited for Jericho to pass and he began to follow behind him.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:17 pm

Name: Valeria Sterling
Weapons: katana disguised as a bamboo umbrella
Abilities: capable of controlling the wind
Special Characteristics: none at present

Spoiler:

Valeria stretched, as she walked through the town. Her white hair danced gracefully in the gentle breeze, as she held her bamboo umbrella in her hand.
"It's not expected to rain." A man said to her, as she passed him.
"Better to be prepared, then caught in the rain wearing a white shirt." Valeria replied, with an innocent smile.

Last edited by Shinimagami on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 pm

"I see"
Allora pulled out a small kit and undid the shackles on his wrist
"You probably dont remember me cause i was only a baby and you were only a few years old when we were separated"
she leaned against the tree
"Do you recall ever having any siblings?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 11:18 am

"I do, A brother and a sister. I also recall both of them dying from starvation. The king is a bastard. And I only want to see him suffer. For him to burn,atone for all of his sins, and answer to me when all is said and done. I want to land the killing blow on him." he paused as he was getting into too much detail. "Anyway, my family is dead. No one made it, I am the last to lead a legacy, and the legacy so far is treachery, bloodshed, and death. I'm an alcoholic, and possessed. What is there to tell anyone."

Carlyle turned around, and started to trail off. He just wanted to keep moving, whether Allora would follow him or not was up to her. He was kicking a pebble at every step he took. Trying to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 pm

"WAIT"
she called out as he started walking away. so quickly caught up with him. She walked along side him for a few moments remaining quiet trying to figure out what to say
"Your wrong you know"
she looked up at him
"About your family all being dead"
she looked down at the ground as she walked spirit following closely behind them
"Before your parents died they had given a child to a close friend of theirs, one who couldn't have any children. The asked for them to take care of that child in ways they couldn't. They agreed on the terms that no one knew who the child really belonged to. So it was told that the child died of starvation. The family who ended up with the child claimed they adopted the child from an orphanage."
she looked up at him
"They did everything they could to keep the truth hidden from the town as to who the child really was. To protect the child as well as themselves. Upon the familys death they told the child who she really was and that she had two siblings one was an older brother which they had no idea if he was still alive. she was also told about a brother who actually did die of starvation."
she stretched her arms above her head
"I have been searching for my big brother ever since and I've finally found him, thanks to an article of clothing my parents provided me that had his scent"
she looked back as spirit
"and to the worlds best tracker"
she looked up at carlyle to see his expression and to see if he had caught on to what she was telling him
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:48 pm

"Even if you were my sister. I would have no emotion, or memory of you. We may have the same blood, However it contradicts whether or not I would Die to save your life or not, Though I owe you one in a sticky situation, I will not extend my neck any further than it has to go... If what you're saying is we are related, Then fine. But I don't know a thing about you, and you dont know a thing about me. I know it seems cold, But You're just a new person to me. if you've found the right person, Then fine, I am your older brother. But I dont get butterflies at the thought."

Carlyle raised his sleeve on his right hand, the gauntlet covered a decent proportion of his hand to wrist, but still showed a lot of elbow, and what was there was decaying flesh, without a scent. It was arcane magic, It only created the appearance of decay and the needle sharp pain that is from it. all that was seen was black skin, with scarring.

"Besides, Getting to know your older brother now, Isn't a good idea. I'm not always in control of my actions, and If you get close to me, Physically, emotionally, and mentally. You run the risk of me murdering you. It wont be out of choice, It will be out of shear barbaric rage due to a blackout. Then I will have no idea what i've done. So tell me, Do you really want me to be your brother. A man who will kill you and not remember why, what, or how he did it. Or even why in the first place he attempted to have a normal relationship. there is only one thing I can do with this glove, and I am not strong enough to drain its energy by myself. It needs a new host. Cause I cannot deal with this much longer."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 am

Allora let her arms drop to her side. This wasnt the reaction she was hoping. After a few moments of silence she stopped walking.
"I don't have anyone else, everyone I ever loved or cared about it gone, I would have given up all hope right then in there. My whole town was demolished, several people were taken as prisoners, towns people slaughtered, my parents murdered. My fathers last few words to me just before he died, he told me who i really was, What happened to my family and that i had siblings, He asked if I could ever forgive him from keeping such a secret from me and told me that he and mother had always loved me as their own daughter"
a tear rolled down her cheek
"He told me of a chest that was in the house that contained some clothing that my real parents provided and that one of the clothing was far to big to fit me when i was brought to them and could possibly be to one of my siblings."
she quickly wiped the tear away
"When I heard I had an older brother who could possibly still be alive, I had hope again. Hope to find some kind of connection as to who I really was. So i gathered the clothing from the chest and found the shirt my parents spoke of. Spirit took in the scent and led me to you. We have been searching for months now"
she looked ahead
"I dont remember how long we have been searching but it seemed like forever."
she looked up at him
"I dont have anyone else, Your all i have left. So the answer to your question is yes, you are my brother, my only family, so I do want you to be my big brother even with what you said"
she shrugged
"besides where else am i supposed to go?"
she started walking again
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:51 am

The king sighed.
"The ambitions of ants, and the workings of gods."
He reclined on his throne, wondering if Jericho would be content with his fate, the one the king had already built for him. It would be a paradise. Yet, if Jericho was not satisfied - he would give Jericho more.
But a smile crept over the king's face.
The one thing he could tell Jericho craved - his death - would never happen. That was the price Jericho would pay for his perfect world.

Mathuriel noted the guards coming closer.
"OK, one more shift."
The whole group vanished.

An instant later, they reappeared in a forest.
"I... just... moved... us all... two hundred feet... to the r-right..." Mathuriel managed before he fell onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:15 am

Ella dropped down on her knees when they appeared in the forest feeling exhausted from using soo much of her ability
"We..need to keep...moving and get somewhere safe, they will only track us down"
She moved over to mathruiel
"I need someone to help me carry him. If we can find a cave somewhere close we can take cover long enough to rest until we are fully capable to fight again"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:11 am

Valeria made her way through the city, she found herself in an alley, and surrounded by thugs. She groaned in mild annoyance, as she gripped the handle of her bamboo umbrella. "What do you want?" She demanded in an annoyed tone.
"I think you know what we want." One of the thugs said, as he held what appeared to be holding a wooden sword of some sort.
"Heh...not likely." Valeria stated in a defiant, yet steady tone.
"Get her boys!" The thug ordered.
The thugs charged at Valeria, weapons drawn. Valeria kept the same expression of calm on her face, until the last second. Her eyes seemed to flash, as she held her bamboo umbrella in both of her hands, and pulled on the end, revealing a blade within the bamboo umbrella. As one thug charged, at her, with a stabbing motion with his sword, Valeria quickly countered with the umbrella scabbard. The thugs blade went through the paper of the umbrella, and Valeria spun the scabbard, ripping the thugs blade from his hands. She then pushed on the scabbard, staggering the thug, then burst forward, cutting the thug's Achilles tendon with surgical precision.
After only a few short minutes, the gang of thugs were all on the ground, with various injuries. Valeria, herself, had very few injuries...mostly superficial ones. She sheathed the blade back into the bamboo umbrella scabbard, and walked out of the alley, as she said: "Now I have to repair it." She said this in reference to the massively torn paper that used to be the cover on the bones of the umbrella.

Last edited by Shinimagami on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:30 am

Elyan took a moment to catch his breath and focus his mind. He groaned a little at what Ella just said.
"Sure...why not. I happen to be an experienced Mathuriel-carrier."
He then walked over to Mathuriel to help pick him up. With some effort, they got him to his feet and helped him up.
"I'm not all that familiar with this area. Does anyone know where the nearest cave is? At this point, I'll settle for just about anything."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next