HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 6:59 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 am

Ella looked up at Elyan
"I guess I'm as read as I'll ever be"
she sighed then looked back up at the ceiling
"I just hope we are all strong enough to take on the king. We not only have to go up against him but will probably have to go against his entire army"
she looked back at Elyan and smiled
"I just want to see the king destroyed for what he did to this world"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Valeria soon grew bored of the city, and left. As she wandered through the woods, she noticed that it was starting to get dark. Not wanting to sleep out in the open, she decided to look for shelter...also known as a cave. When she spotted a cave, she walked to it, and inside it, then realized that it was already 'inhabited'.
"Oh...I'm sorry." Valeria said with a slight stunned expression on her face, as she looked at the group already in the cave. "Umm...you don't mind if I rest here; do you?" She asked, as she held her bamboo umbrella close to her.

Last edited by Shinimagami on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Elyan chuckled at what Ella said.
"I'm with you there. The king will need twice as many soldiers if he even wants to slow us down."
He looked over when he saw a stranger enter the cave. When she asked if she could stay, Elyan waved dismissively.
"No objections here. But, you know, you'd look a little less suspicious if you at least gave us your name."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Ella looked over at the woman
"It depends"
ella's eyes started glowing
"Are you with or against the king?"
she didnt want to take any chances and was ready to attack if needed
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Aizengard looked at the woman who entered the cave and scoffed at what Elyan said.
"I see so it's okay with you if someone we don't know stays here but when I ask to check to see if my daughter is all right I get an arrow in my face." Aizengard looked to Elyan. "I'm with Ella. She could be a spy."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Valeria tilted her head slightly. "If I were a spy, I simply would have attacked you without asking if I could share this cave with you." She pointed out. "By the way, my name is Valeria Sterling, and thus far, I bare no love for the king."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Ella rested her head back against the wall
"That may be but not all spies attack first hand"
she closed her eyes and when she opened them the glow was gone
"Ella, and i will take your word that you against the king. I dont think one spy could go against all of us"
she motioned to everyone in the cave
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Annoyance came to Aizengard's face and he got up. "Are we really gonna trust her word here!? I'm sorry but that's a stupid idea. What's to stop her from slitting our throats while we sleep!? You all know what the king is capable! You all saw what he-" Aizengard closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He grabbed his weapons and became to walk out of the cave. "I'll keep watch just in case. It's not like I'm sleeping tonight anyway." Saying that he left the cave.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:25 pm

"Slit your throats with what?" Valeria asked sarcastically. "A bamboo umbrella?" Her eyes followed the male, as he left the cave. "I've never heard of anyone dying from a paper cut, or a splinter. I just didn't want to sleep out in the open, or in a tree..not that I can climb in these clothes."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Elyan sat up and turned towards Valeria.
"Don't mind him. He's...had a rough day. I'm Elyan, and I've still got enough sense to realize that if you really were a spy, we wouldn't be having this conversation."
He lied back down to go to sleep.
"Now, unless someone else wants to say something paranoid, I'm going to sleep. If you think I'm cranky now, you should see me without my beauty rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:43 pm

OOT gonna move this along as i said i would.

Before the sun rose Ella had woken up. She looked around noticing everyone else was still asleep. She had tossed and turned all night and didn't sleep to well. This wasn't new to her since the attack. She decided to let everyone sleep a little longer and decided to take step out for some fresh air. She quietly got up and walked out of the cave pulling the hood of her cloak up over her head. She cautiously walked into the woods until she found a small stream and stopped just at the edge of it.
"At least there are still a few things that havent been corrupted by the king"
she said quietly to herself. The sun started to peek over the horizon
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:14 am

Aizengard didn't sleep that night. He just sat outside waiting for day come. He noticed Ella walk out of the cave and decided to follow after her. "Hey. I wanted to say I was sorry about what happened yesterday. I over reacted."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 am

Valeria woke up, and looked around. She had slept by the cave's entrance, since her presence seemed to upset a few people. She was not a stranger to those whom did not trust her. She stretched, grabbed her bamboo umbrella, and walked outside. She took a deep breath, and sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 am

Elyan slowly woke up from all the movement going on around him. When he was fully awake, he got up and went outside to see what was going on. The first person he met was Valeria.
"Morning. Seeing as how we're all still alive, I guess you're alright after all. But, really...don't worry about what Ella and Aizen said. We're all a little on edge. Being hunted by the king for a while can do that to people."
He leaned against the cave entrance and spoke in a more casual tone.
"So, what's your story? You obviously weren't just out for a late-night stroll if you needed to crawl into a cave for the night, so...what, do you need directions to the nearest town?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:44 am

Valeria smiled gently. "It's quite alright. I'm really no stranger to suspicion and the like." She replied. "As for my story, the short of it is, I'm homeless." She replied, with a serious expression on her face. "Whatever family I have left, if at all, disowned me when I wouldn't blindly follow them to the king." She looked at Elyan. "So far, I've been surviving on helping out people I've come to trust over the years, whom refuse to also blindly follow the king. One made me this umbrella." She pulled on the handle, revealing the silver blade. "I left the city I was in so they wouldn't be discovered, and I wouldn't be killed."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:54 am

Mathuriel woke up while all this talking was going on, and laid there on the ground for about a minute and a half murmuring "Ow" over and over again.
"I feel like I got run over by a cart."
He got up.
"Did I miss anything?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Ella looked up at Aizen then looked back at the sun
"Its fine, we cant be too safe"
she smiled as the sun hit her face
"I think everything the king has done to all of us has given us a tough shell, Its gotten to the point where you dont know who you can trust. Anyone can be a spy of the king you did the right thing."
She looked back in the direction of the cave
"I dont think she will cause us any harm. but if she did i think we can all handle it"
she looked back at aizen
"We better get back and start heading out if we want to go after the king today"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Zenith stretched as she exited the cave. She looked at Valeria, then turned to Serena.
"I've learned it's better not to ask."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Elyan couldn't help but give a slight smirk.
"Well, hopefully that shouldn't be a problem for much longer. Rumor has it there's going to be a...sudden political shift coming to the throne in the next few days."
He stood back up straight and started to walk back into the cave.
"Don't mind me, I've already said too much. If you need anything, just give me a shout."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Mathuriel decided to just sidle out to Ella.
"How you doing this morning?" he asked, looking at the sunlight creeping over the horizon.
"Ready to end this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Ella heard Mathuriels voice then turned to him
" Good morning"
she smiled
"I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be"
she looked over towards Aizen
"I was just telling Aizen here we should get the others up and get moving, The sooner the better"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:55 am

Aizengard laughed a bit. "Well I could always go wake them up. Just as Mathurial and Elyan, my method seems to work pretty well." Saying that he laughed.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 am

"Yes, I would very much so appreciate you guiding me back to them. I understand this reunion didn't go as you anticipated, but as I said, we are 2 complete strangers. We can get to know each other on the way to them. If you really believe i'm your brother. I dont see why I cannot humor you. A part of me wants to believe it is true. but another part completely tells me it is a lie. It was harsh, but. If we can get to Mathuriel, Ella, and the bunch. we have a chance of talking 'catching up' and viewing perspectives."

Carlyle didn't say much after that, all he really did was follow Allora waiting for her to strike up conversation. He had no idea what to say to her, So he just didn't say much of anything. He also didn't want to feel like he hated her or resented her in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:38 am

Valeria nodded her head once, as she turned towards the cave. Not wanting to make anyone else uncomfortable with her presence, she remained standing outside. "Wait." She called to Elyan. "May I join this quest?" She asked. "I would like to see for myself, what those who refuse to blindly follow the king, can do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Ella looked at Aizen
"If you wouldn't mind we need to get a move on, the sooner the better"
she looked back at the horizon
"Well today is the day"
she sighed
"Its now or never"

Allora was quiet for a moment as they followed spirit
"So how did you get captured?"
she looked back at him
"Your lucky im a good shot or you wouldnt be standing here"
she looked ahead of them
"I practiced a lot to become a good shot"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next