HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:23 pm

She nodded and reluctantly let go then followed him inside the Battlefront HQ in time to listen to Dominic and Hana's speech.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Tea looked at Alice with a bewildered expression on her face, with a hint of fear, as she remembered how she was greeted.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Kris looked at Alice as he remembered the scene. "Yeah it was pretty gruesome." He then took a look at Isaac with a dull expression. "Though something tells me he probably deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 am

Isaac was crying to himself in the corner - rather overdramatically.
"Leave me alone..."
He started drawing circles on the floor.
"All I wanna do is have some fun around here..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:21 am

Tea tried not to laugh, as she looked at Kris, then to Alice. "I'm going to step out for some air." She said, then walked out of the room. She stretched, then saw Sarah sitting on the floor. "What's wrong?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 am

Kris looked at Tea as she left and looked back at Alice waiting to see if she would say something.

Sarah kept her head down. "I found my brother and he doesn't remember me..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:19 am

Tea sat down beside Sarah, as she smiled gently. "Didn't that Dominic guy say that some of us may not have our memories from our time when we were alive." she said. "He may not remember you now...but give it time...I'm sure he'll remember you later."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:49 am

Alice saw Tea leave and looked at Kris while ignoring Isaac. "So.... Uh.... Did you get to meet that white haired kid too?" She really had no idea what to talk about and talking to boys in particular made her mind go blank.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:57 am

Kris scratched his head as Alice talked to him. "Uh... yeah I met him. He seemed a little crazed to me." Kris said not knowing what else to say. He wasn't good around people and crowds so the atmosphere made him feel uneasy.

"I know... I just hoped he remembered me since we were close when we were alive. But maybe he does..." She started to say, her voice trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 pm

"More zealous really." Alice said. "From what some of the people here were saying that kid and Hana are supposed to be allies in this place." She felt like she shouldn't have said that. There was no reason why but she just felt kinda stupid now. All the rules for social interactions when she was alive went through her mind but none of it really seemed to apply here. Small talk wasn't really her thing and it was making her incredibly nervous.
"It's hard thinking about those two working together." She finished kind of lamely and felt her face blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Tea looked at Sarah. "I have an idea." She said, as she rose to her feet. "How about you try to become friends with your brother?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 1:12 pm

"So it would seem I guess." Kris was feeling a bit awkward. "Anyway um... I'm gonna go look around I guess." He said and turned away.

Sarah shook her head at Tea's proposal. "I can't. I'm sorry." Sarah got up and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:44 pm

"Okay then." Alice said with a sad tone to her voice. She was alone now with a raving Isaac. Not that she had anything against him or anything, he just seemed a bit... odd. Besides while he had been new here once he was an old timer compared to her. Also she hadn't really forgiven him for randomly attacking Jeremy for no reason.
She spotted two other people who were standing at the edge of the crowd. The boy looked a bit out of place and ill at ease with his surroundings. The girl was covered from head to toe in winter clothing. The only things showing were her eyes and her hair spilling from underneath her stocking cap. Alice wandered over to them hoping for a better experience than with Tea and Kris.
"Hi, I'm Alice. What are your names?" The girl waved at her without saying a word. Then she dug into her satchel bag and pulled out a small hand held device which she typed at quickly then showed her the words on it.
"I'm Senka. Nice to meet you."
Alice gave her a smile and watched as her eyes turned pale and she stepped closer to the boy by her side.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:18 am

Tea got up off the floor, and followed Sarah. "Hey! Wait!" She called out to her, as she followed her.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:04 am

Sarah kept running from Tea till she found an empty room. She ran into it and locked the door. She put her back to the door and sat down. "Please leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 am

Tea heard Sarah's request to be left alone, before she could open the door. Her hand froze, then dropped to her side. "As you wish." She spoke softly, then turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 am

"ah she'll come around eventually, just give her some time." Alec took out the cigarette from earlier and lit it by the window.
"everyone their age always do, same goes for the ones with amnesia. they get their memories back over time."
He took a long drag of his cigarette at the thought.
"but a little sister and her bigger brother both appearing in this place at the same time.... now thats both unusual and tough."
he looked out of the window over heavens academy and thought on it for a little bit.
" We need to make sure that both of them are protected, I can't imagine what could have happened to cause them to be here at the same time., but we can't have that over controlling maniac tormenting them any more here now, can't we? " he put out his cigarette butt and flicked it out the window.
"who knows what kind of memories his minds blocking out."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:11 am

"Why, miss, how good to see you again."
Trevor called to Tea from across the hallway.
"I apologize for the scene that you witness some time ago."
He began to walk towards her calmly with is hands in his pockets, and with his usual smirk.
"Perhaps we got on the wrong foot."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:18 am

Hana had just extracted herself from a lengthy conversation with Dominic and was about to return to Legion HQ when she saw Trevor in the hallway. He hadn't seemed to notice her yet but it was only a matter of time. She saw one of the new students standing there. This won't be good. She thought. She stepped out into the hall and let the door close behind her.
"Trevor, how are you holding up? I heard you got into a fight with Dominic again."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:19 am

Tea turned slightly, and looked at Trevor. "You apologize?" She raised her brow slightly. "You cut someone in half right in front of me. How do expect someone to react to something like that?" She folded her arms. "New or otherwise...how do you think I should react to you, after you cut someone in half just as I got here?" She demanded, it was clear by the expression on her face that she was no longer afraid of Trevor, or what he may or may not do to her.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 am

Trevor looked ahead at Hana.
"Ahh, nice of you to drop by. Care to assist me with this new student?"
He looked back towards Tea.
"That student is a prime example of those who do not follow the rules."
He walked a bit closer. Step-by-step.
"You're a pretty face though, and I do not wish to see it all bloodied up. In fact, I'm willing to be your friend."
He looked ahead at Hana again.
"Won't you be friends with her too, Hana?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 am

"Rules?!" Tea was getting angry now...her light green eyes seemed to flash for just a second. "So you took it upon yourself to punish him, by cutting him in half?!" Her eyes flashed again. "I'm sorry, I do not understand how any broken rule results in being cut in half."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 am

Getting tired of sitting around doing nothing Kris left the room and entered the hallway and heard Tea yelling. When he looked in that direction he saw Trevor. Not that guy again. Glaring a bit Kris walked over to the group. "What's going on?"

Sarah heard the yelling coming from behind the door and covered her ears waiting for the yelling to stop.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Alec heard what was going on outside the room and saw kris going towards it. he gritted his teeth as his hands reached for his 1911's as he ran for the door. whatever was outside the door, he didn't like it and it was pissing him off. I do not like this feeling, but maybe it won't be such a boring day today.

as soon as he looked out the door, he saw kris walking towards a small group looking closer he could see the other new girl yelling, hana, as well as trevor.

trevor, that little.... things may not end well, but hey at least the'll have one hell of a action packed first day.
Alec started to run at him with his pistols drawn and aimed at trevor.

"NEW GUYS, GET OUT OF THE ******* WAY IF YOU DON"T WANT TO GET SHOT UP! TREVOR your pissing me off man, the way you've cut up new kids and terrorized them today!"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:54 pm

"Oh, please."
Trevor scoffed at Alec's remark. He then took on a guilty expression.
"Alright, alright, Isaac was getting on my last nerve. I cut him because it was personal, okay?"
He face-palmed himself.
"But please, no more violence inside the building."

Isaac made an extravagant entrance into the hallway with his machine pistols at the ready.
"You've got another thing coming if you think we'll just give up you slimy-ass bastard!"

"You see, that's why you're so annoying."
Trevor crossed his arms.
"Go on. Ask your friends what they think of you. All you do is be annoying. I'm half-tempted to repeat what happened this morning."

Isaac tensed in anger with his pistols still pointed at Trevor.
"And you're such a stuck up!"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-