HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:13 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:03 pm

"ENOUGH!" Tea roared, her eyes flashing again. "This stops...now!" She looked at everyone. "Why don't we just call it a day, and part ways." She suggested in a firm tone. "I have no desire to fight, and I have no desire to see anyone else get cut in half."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Alec heard Tea and decided to lower his pistols.
"you know what, the girls right. there's no need to be excessively violent."
he then smiled as he walked up to Trevor, seeing that he was directly across from a window.
"but you know, I have this strange feeling that I can never trust you. never have, and never will. even if I did try..."
hid leg swung around and roundhouse kicked him through the window.
" You know how my gut instinct is. Always telling my body to do things."

he looked back at tea and put his guns away.
"I'm really sorry about that, but with Trevor we wanted to make sure that nothing happened. even if he was saying he wanted to be friends, he still wants to get you out of this place. if it was up to him, he would have the least amount of people here. have you ever seen any prisons or jails in movies or on TV?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Kris watched the scene unfold before he could say anything. After listening to Alec he spoke up. "So what... are you saying were supposed to here?" He clenched his fists. "I don't know what this guy has done but I know for certain that I don't want to be here! Maybe Trevor's not that bad of a guy after all! I mean at least he's trying to get people out of this.... this limbo or whatever it's called!"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Trevor warped back into the hallway and stabbed Alec from behind. His blade was sticking right out of his chest.
"That wasn't nice...you...you..."
Trevor took a deep breath.
"Don't call a truce then kick me out a fucking window."
He retracted his blade from Alec's body and unsummoned his blade.
"Thanks for the somewhat little support...Kris, is it? I think I may have overheard your name."
He politely bowed to Kris.
"I'm glad you somewhat see things my way."

Isaac still had his pistols ready.
"Come on, new kid! This guy is a slimeball! Don't trust him!"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Kris was in a rage by this point. "I... I try to defend you and you kill the... no that's not right he's already... FUCK!" Kris turned to Isaac. "Trust!? Yeah I trust him alright! I trust him as much as I trust you and Hana and Alec!" Kris closed his eyes and truned around. "Screw this. I'm going for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Tea looked at Alec. "I understand the reference." She looked at the broken window, then to the others. She folded her arms, as her eyes flashed again. "Enough fighting!" She ordered in a firm tone. "No kicking anyone out a window," she looked at Alec; "No stabbing anyone in the chest," she looked at Trevor; "And definitely no shooting anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:36 pm

"Believe me, I'd like that too."
Trevor bowed to Tea.
"I'd like to find peace myself, but with everyone else here, how can I possibly leave when other people are doomed to wander this eternal limbo?"
His face turned passively sad.
"I'm at my wits end with these trouble-makers."

Isaac still kept his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Game on:

Pizzanerd1
Name: Chelsea
Sex: Female
Weapons/abilities: Guitar/hyper voice
Affiliation: The Battlefront

Chelsea was wandering around the campus as she was playing her guitar. She was unsure of where she was, but she assumed it was the afterlife
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 pm

OOT: Good God just how long are the class in this place? xD

Kris walked down the hallway trying to calm his nerves when he walked past a pack of Cigarettes on the ground. He picked it up and found that a few were left in the box. He was about to smoke one when he realized he had nothing to light it with. "Damn it." He went to put the cigarette back in the box when he noticed that his hand felt hot and that some smoke appeared out from the tip of it and it was lit. "Ow! Christ!" He said dropping the now lit cigarette that burnt his hand. He stomped the cigarette out. Joy. Now I'm going insane. After thinking that he went on his way.

Sarah uncovered her ears when she heard the yelling stop and quietly opened the door and entered the hall.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 pm

.... ****.....

"okay, maybe I need to explain this a little better. most of the time it's always better to find your own resolve and to move on on your own. If trevor had his way this place would be ran like a maximum security prison." Alec took out a cigarette and lit it.
" This is a place where you can do the things or take care of whatever you've always regretted in your past life. Heavens academy is a place to come to peace with your own personal demons and hardships of your past life."

"It may be hard to believe but most of the people who have been here a long time ether don't remember their past lives or whatever they had to deal with is too hard to bear."

he looked out of the broken window as he took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled. i really hope these kids come to know this place and what goes on within these halls.

"It's battlefronts job to make sure that people like trevor won't make this place a living hell like he did for you two today. "
A vein started to pop out of his forehead and gritted his teeth around his cigarette as he was stabbed in the back . we really should relocate HQ to the top floor or something.
" And I hope you where listening trevor, not everyone is as doomed as you think. And your not the only one at their wits end here... If it wasn't for the new girl you would be lying on the ground full of holes right now. "

Alec took off his blazer and looked at how bad the blood was. "I Kind of knew you would do that. Couldn't resist, could you? "
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:04 pm

Tea was starting to feel drained. She sighed heavily. "I think I just want to sleep, and not be bombarded." She leaned against the wall...not really certain why she was feeling so tired all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:12 pm

The bell rang as the last of the classes got out.
"yeah, lets call it a day. I think there's been enough blood for today, especially for the new people."
Alec started to head down the hall to head back to the dorms.

"Oh and if you want to know where the girls dorms are, they're on the east end of campus. would you like me to show you? "
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Tea looked at Alec, as the color slowly drained from her face. "I-..." her voice trailed off, as her eyes rolled back into her head, and she slid down the wall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Trevor looked at the fainted Tea, and glared up at Alec.
"I'll let you take care of things."
He turned around and started walking off.
"Just know you're now on my list of people to make suffer. Watch your back."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Alec looked back at Trevor. Heh what? like I wasn't on that list before? and I always am...
he carefully picked up Tea and took her back to Battlefront HQ, where he laid her on the couch.
he picked up one of the acoustic guitars and started to play it a little. why is that kid always seem to piss me off... he relaxed in one of the couches as he watched the sunset.

It's kind of funny how Trevor threatened him today. and how things came to a standstill at the command of one new girl.

"they'll come around, they always do."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:53 pm

Hana had calmly watched as events unfolded. Her shock as Tea somehow managed to stop everything from blowing up in their faces. Whatever power she had would be useful in the future to possibly bring peace to this place. But for now....
She caught up to Trevor and walked beside him as they headed towards the Legion side of the campus. She didn't say anything, knowing he'd talk when he was ready. Not that he trusted her anymore anyway.

Dominic let out a sigh as he heard shouting in the hallway. Well I guess Trevor has decided to show up too. He waited patiently not sure whether his involvement was necessary or not. He watched Alec slip out and then Isaac followed by someone shouting, the crash of breaking glass and the overly familiar sound of a blade sliding through flesh and bone. But there was nothing else. No gunfire or the sound of breaking metal. He let out a relieved sigh as Alec came in carrying one of the new girls. He got up from his desk and made his way over to where Alec was. "What happened?"

Alice, after waiting patiently for the boy to respond, and after multiple attempts to start up a conversation she gave up and turned away. A bell rang out from overhead, signaling the end of the day. She let out a frustrated sigh and let herself be pulled along with the crowd as they exited into the hallway. It took a few moments but she was alone and once again completely lost. If this is the afterlife... Do we even need sleep? Or eat? Or anything? Her stomach growled a few minutes later signifying that she did, in fact, need to eat something soon. She felt a tug on her sleeve as she was standing in front of a map of the school grounds.
She turned to see Senka standing there.
"Hi, I thought you were afraid of me?" Senka shook her head. "Well that's good. So uh, do you happen to know where the cafeteria is around here?"
Senka nodded and pulled her pda from her satchel.
"I'm sorry about Henry." She typed out. "He doesn't always know how to interact with people. He's kind of shy."
"I see." Alice replied. "So I take it you've known him a while?"
Senka nodded.
"So anyway... where's this cafeteria?"
"Come with me"

Senka led Alice through an unknowable number of twists and turns before they ended up near the Battlefront HQ again. "Senka, why did you bring me back here?" The other girl simply pointed at a janitor's closet and then rubbed her stomach. Alice thought she understood what she was trying to convey.
The door was unlocked and she pulled it open. Inside was a young girl who had her knees hugged to her chest. it looked like she had been crying.
"Hi there. What are you doing in here all by yourself?" Alice asked her. She took a step into the closet and crouched down in front of the girl. "I'm Alice, that's Senka," she gestured out into the hallway, "What's your name. We were about to go and try to find the cafeteria. Are you hungry at all?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:13 pm

"well, trevor was walking towards the new girl over there trying to become her friend, and the new guy was walking strait towards him. The girl didn't want to see any more blood so I lowered my 45's and kicked him through the window instead."   He put the guitar back and took out another cigarette.
" I tried to explain to them why I did that and why it's never a good idea to trust Trevor, and right on cue he stabbed me right in the back. might have even gone through my chest even."
Alec took out a Zippo and lit his Cigarette.
" Heh, apparently I'm on his **** list now."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 am

Isaac plopped on the couch with Alec and heaved a big sigh.
"I know I look like I'm being aggressive towards that douche bag but he actually scares the hell outta me."
He shivers.
"That determination he has...like...wow...I got a split taste this morning if you know what I mean. If I have to fight then I gotta, but still."

"Did you welcome our newcomers?"
Trevor asked Hana as he was walking.
"Thanks for that. You know I've lost my worm hospitality some time ago."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 am

Tea groaned softly, as she began to regain consciousness. "It's Tea." She spoke, as she placed her hand on her head, her eyes still closed. She slowly opened her eyes, and looked around. "How did I get here?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 am

Kris heard the school bell ring as he went to sit outside. He looked at the cigarettes as he remembered what had happened in the hall. He tried to duplicate what happened last time and got his cigarette to light. He thought it was odd but quickly discarded the thought and put the cigarette in his mouth.

Sarah kept her head down as Alice asked her what's wrong. "My brother probably hates me for what I did..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:49 am

Chelsea walks into the Battleground HQ room, while she was strumming on her guitar. She looks around the room at everyone assembled before brushing her long blonde hair behind her back and said "So this looks like a nice place to jam." as she sat on a couch across from Tea
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:11 am

Kris sat there smoking remembering how that girl had called him her brother and how he pushed her away. I should probably go and apologize to her. I must have hurt her feelings. Once Kris got up he started to remember things from when he was alive.

Kris was working at a convenience store when someone told him it was time for his break. Finally he thought as he went out to take a smoke break. It was almost his sisters birthday and he was saving up for something special for her. He took care of her when they're parents abandoned them and works 2 jobs in order to keep her fed and clean. He had to drop out of school in order to work full time but he doesn't regret it. As long as he gets to see her smiling face in the end it was worth it. He had lit his cigarette when he heard a voice call him from behind. "Big brother!" He turned to face her when she tripped and pushed him into an on coming truck and waking up next to this school building.

"So... she was my sister." He said as he looked at the school building. "I need to find her quick."

Sarah kept crying as Alice and Senka were looking at her. "He hates me... he hates me because it's my fault he's dead! I wanted to suprise him at work when I tripped and pushed him into the road where he got hit. It's my fault! Sarah was sobbing by this point.

"I don't hate you!"

Kris was standing in the doorway of the room as Sarah looked at him. He ran over and hugged her crying. "I don't hate you Sarah! I could never hate you! It was an accident that killed me, not you." Tears were running down his cheeks as he hugged her tighter. "But you'd still be alive if it weren't for me..." Sarah said.
"So what? That doesn't mean I hate you. Sarah... I love you. I love you as much as I did when I was still alive and nothing you could do would change that."

Sarah felt a warm feeling rising through her as she closed her eyes and smiled. "Thank you for remembering brother. I love you too." Once those words left her lips Sarah disappeared. Kris dropped his arms and began to cry.

Sarah has been Obliterated
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:07 pm

"Uh... What... What just happened?" Alice asked aloud as she stared at the spot where Sarah had just been occupying. "W-Where did she go?" She was starting to feel herself freak out. People vanishing into thin air was supposed to be science fiction or fantasy. It wasn't supposed to happen. Magic. Wasn't. Real.

Senka typed on her pda then tapped Alice's shoulder to get her attention. "She was obliterated." The screen said.

"Obliterated?" Senka nodded. "What does that mean?" Allice was definitely scared now.

"Aren't we all on his **** list by now?" Dominic asked the two of them ironically. "But at least she's okay for now. Didn't get sliced up or stabbed on her first day yet."
He saw that the girl was waking up. "Sleep well... Tea wasn't it? You're in the Battlefront HQ. Can you tell me what you remember about what just happened?"

Hana put a hand in her pocket and took out her pack of cigarettes, shook one out into her hand and then lit it from a lighter that appeared out of thin air. She took a drag from it and held it for a while before exhaling. "Yes, Dominic and me had a sort of welcoming party for the new students." She sighed. "And yes, I had noticed that you lost your warm and fuzzy side. It's been several years now Trevor. And you've been unhappy for too long now." She looked at him, a serious expression on her face. "You have a problem trusting people. You could never trust me or Dominic in the early days when we would look for new students to help explain why they were in this place. You were always dropping in as we were explaining or even beating us to them. You could never just let us get it done."
Another drag from the cigarette.
"And now you and Dom are fighting one another all the time. And you've been skewering the new kids before they even know what's happening." She wagged an accusing finger at him. "I talked to that Alice girl. She said you impaled her without a second thought."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Tea looked at Chelsea across from her, then looked at Dominic, as she rose on the couch. "That white-haired guy showed up again. I guess he was trying to be nice...and I kinda lost it on him." She said, though she didn't regret loosing her patience, she did feel that she might have dragged everyone in on it. "I had a strange feeling while I was yelling at him...not to sure why I lost all my energy." She looked at Alec. "Thank you." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Character Number Two  Shocked 

Name: Shu
Weapons/Abilities: hand gun/ice magic
Affiliation: Battlefront

Spoiler:

Shu sat in the Battlefront HQ, and looked around. 'There's a lot of new faces around.' He thought to himself, then looked at Dominic. "Dominic, it's getting pretty late. Do you want me to take the girls to their dorm?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-