HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

-RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 am

Trevor backhanded Hana's finger away.
"These kids don't take me seriously anymore, that's what it is."
Trevor then took Hana's cigarette from her mouth and flicked it out a nearby window.
"It seems you've been straying away lately too. For the love of god, don't make me do this alone. Take this seriously."

Isaac jumped at Shu's request.
"I-I'll come!"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:10 am

Kris sat there for a bit in silence tuning out the people behind him. He wasn't sure what happened. One second he was hugging his sister the next she was gone. After what felt like forever Kris got up, wiped his eyes and walked out of the room in silence. He walked down the hallway and entered Battlefield HQ.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 am

Chelsea tightened a few strings on her guitar before saying "Alright, guess we should get to bed soon. Hopefully there will be an 'Operation Tornado' soon, I wanna rock out." before she played a few notes. She then turned an eye to Isaac and said "Don't do anything bad on the way to the dorm, or i'll drop a beat on your head that will knock you out." as she held her guitar like a club
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 am

Shu got up from the couch he was sitting on, and walked over to Issac. He placed his hand on his head, and looked down to him. "Only if you behave yourself." He said to Issac. "Otherwise, I'll let Chelsea rip one on your head." He added, with a seemingly serious expression on his face.

Tea sighed softly, then looked at Dominic. "How does the dorm situation work here?" She asked. "Do we just pick one and that's it, or are they assigned?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:49 am

"Yeah go ahead Shu. Take Alec with you. Jeremy can show the guys to their dorms." He let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead. "Isaac. Go find Alice, she and Senka wandered off somewhere."

Hana stared angrily at where Trevor had thrown her cigarette. "You know I'm trying to quit. It isn't exactly easy you know. and that's part of the reason. It's not that they don't respect it's that you make them hate you. You don't even try to pretend to empathise with them at all. How dare you say I'm not taking this seriously when all you do is boss everyone around. You say you want to be their friends? Well then be friendly towards them! I know you disagree with Dominic and that we don't always get along anymore. But you're the one who's changed. Not us." Hana took a breath and looked away. She didn't want Trevor to see the tears in her eyes.

Alice stood there as Kris made his way past her. "B-But... How..." She asked no one in particular. Senka took her hand and led her away from where Sarah had been obliterated.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:16 am

Isaac fearfully leaned away from Chelsea at her comment. As Shu was discussing the matter to him, Isaac shook his head.
"I-I don't-! I'm not-! I 'd never-!"
When Dominic game him the alternate order, Isaac stood right up and did an upright soldier's salute.
"ROGER!"

Trevor went quiet for a second. He put his hand over his face in deep thought. Quietly, but coherently, he whispered to himself.
"Should I tell her?"
He lifted his face and looked at Hana with a serious expression.
"I think it's time I told you why I'm so rough."
He paused to let Hana's reaction take effect.
"It's because...It's because I have a theory."
He walked over to the open window where he threw the cigarette.
"You get obliterated by fulfilling a regret or accomplishing something, right?"
He turned back to Hana.
"My theory is this. Give them someone to hate, someone to fight against. Someone who won't go down easily. Follow me?"
He turned back to the window with the wind blowing on his white hair.
"With all this fighting going on, they must've forgotten why they're really here - to some degree. If they finally achieve their victory they fought so hard for, then, in theory, nothing else can tether them to this world, and they can move on."
He paused to let it all sink in.
"I did lose my patience after seeing no one else trying to move on, but then I sat down and thought one day, and...then I truly became a tyrant."
He looked at Hana with a sad expression.
"I never wanted things to get so violent...but...I care too much. Helping people...it's...it's what I do. I just...used a method that I thought was very efficient."
His eyes turned glassy.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 am

Hana sat on the floor next to Trevor and pulled her knees to her chest. Mindlessly she lit another cigarette and then thought hard. She didn't bother hiding her sadness anymore. "Do you think that's truly what they all need? Someone to despise. Why would you do that? It doesn't make sense. If this was the living world they could kill you and achieve their victory. But here we don't die. How do you expect them to win? To beat you, if they can't kill you? It's just more pointless fighting." She was crying now. She didn't understand, couldn't understand why Trevor was doing this.
"They just wanted to have fun because their lives were no good. They got to the other side on their own. We all cared and helped one another get there when we were ready. SUre a few didn't want to go but they helped the others move along. In the beginning..."
Hana trailed off. She knew Trevor was right but she just couldn't accept his conclusion. She put the cigarette out and buried her face in her knees.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 am

Shu looked at Chelsea and to Tea. "Let's go ladies." He said in a gentle tone, though the expression on his face did not change.

Tea sighed and got up from the couch, without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:39 am

OOT: New Character

Name: Claire
Sex: Female
Weapons/Abilities: Shotgun/Wind Magic
Affiliation: Battlefield

Spoiler:

OOT: I'll post her introduction and a Kris post later

Last edited by Heizengard on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:48 am

Chelsea began writing the tunes for a new song while she said "So will there be new outfits in the dorms? These NPC uniforms are just plain ugly." as she lead the way to the girls dorm
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Shu looked at Chelsea and nodded his head. "There should be...but, it's the school uniform for here...sorry." He said to her, as he led the girls into the hallway and towards the dorm.

"Back to my last question," Tea said, as she followed Shu and Chelsea; "How does the dorm situation work here?"

Shu stopped and looked at Tea. "Some of the rooms are private, and some are not. It really all depends on whether you want a private room or not." He replied, and continued to walk to the girls dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 pm

"Hmm, well if we're forced to bunk up with someone how about being roommates Tea?" Chelsea asked as they walked "I don't snore, and the only thing you have to put up with is me rocking out."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Tea looked at Chelsea and nodded her head. "I don't mind sharing a room." She said to her.

"Good," Shu said, as he walked into the girls dorm with the girls following behind him; "'cuz we're here."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:11 am

OOT: Heads up I changed my new characters name.

Kris watched as everyone left the room for some reason. Not wanting to be alone he got up and followed the other people. When they stopped he noticed they were at some building. He heard one of the people say it was the girls dorm. Oh oops. Thinking that he turned and continued to wander the campus.

Claire was on here way over to the dorm when she say a group of people standing outside it. She began to walk over to the group of people.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 am

Chelsea smiled at the building and said "Not bad looking, better then some dorm rooms i've seen while I was alive." as she began writing a song for the next 'operation tornado' as she glanced at the approaching Claire
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:53 am

Trevor stood over Hana with a serious expression now.
"Have you ever heard of a person named...Reaper?"
A pause.
"I don't know who he is either, but the commander of the Legion told me about this kid who's in the Legion - secretly. He apparently knows how to kill someone in this world."
A long pause.
"No, I don't mean obliterate either. I mean kill. If I can find this - Reaper - and ask for his help, perhaps...perhaps I can really give the Battlefront a good ending. But...until that day..."
He held out his hand to Hana.
"Please help me find Reaper. I'll be busy with the tyranny a lot, so...I can't do this alone. That's the mission I'm giving you if you should accept it."

Isaac peered around a corner like a ninja...then barrel rolled inside an empty classroom. He peeked out the classroom...then dashed to another corner. If this were a television show, this'd be a stupid moment where the character thinks he's acting like James Bond. In his wannabe act, he didn't notice Alice and Senka were staring right behind him as he made it to another corner.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 am

Tea turned slightly, as she followed Chelsea's line of sight, and saw another student approach them.

Shu walked inside the building, and spoke with the female dorm manager...obviously, they were an NPC...but he still spoke the them...at least long enough to get a room assigned to Tea and Chelsea. The manager gave Shu two keys. He thanked the manager politely, and walked outside.
"Here's your room's key." Shu said, as he held out his hand with two keys.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:41 am

"Reaper?" Hana asked looking up at Trevor. "He can kill people? In the afterlife?" Fear rose in her gut. Death. Someone who could actually kill her, here where she was already dead. She felt the tears come again and didn't bother trying to stop them. It was awful. Why would someone with that ability be allowed here? For the fun of it part of her mind rationalised the situation for her.
The purpose of Heaven's Academy was to funnel souls through it by allowing them to give up their regrets. Battlefront members chose to stay, instead of letting themselves be obliterated. In many regards the Legion members were doing the same thing. Of course the Legion students were only sticking around because they wanted to make sure the Battlefront students went first. So the system had broken down completely. A few here and there managed to get through the damage and move on, but the majority was still here, cluttering it up.
This Reaper, who had the power to force obliteration on another soul, was a kind of antivirus. She refused to believe that he could kill people. If she accepted that then anyone who this person "killed" would be erased completely from existence in all forms. But back to the situation itself, Reaper was allowed into this world with his power in order to get the ball rolling, break down the dam entirely.
Cold logic took the place of her fear and her tears stopped. In the end, despite it not being the right way to go about it, she knew that the only way for the system to get back to functioning properly was for this Reaper to obliterate them all.
Hana stood up and wiped at her eyes. When she took her hand away they were hard. "Okay," She said to him. "I'll help you find him. Do we have anything to go on?"

Alice watched as Isaac ninjaed his way around the room. "What on earth are you doing?" She asked, clearly embarrassed to even be witnessing his display. Senka put a hand to her covered mouth and emitted a quiet giggling sound.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:40 am

Chelsea grabbed her own room key and said "Sweet, can't wait to get some shut-eye. Come on Tea, lets see what four star treatment this place has." As she walked into the building while rocking out on her guitar
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Name: Xia Song
Weapons/Abilities: duel swords/ healing magic
Affiliation: Legion

Spoiler:

Xia walked through the hallways, on her way back to the Legion HQ, when she saw Trevor, and Hana. She waved her hand, with a somewhat serious expression on her face, as she carried a folder in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Trevor stuck his hand over Hana to signal to stop the conversation. He turned to Xia.
"Anything to report?"
His aura turned back to his tyrannical state.

"GAHH!!!"
Isaac flinched hard and hit the back of his head right in the corner. If he was still alive, he may have given himself a bad concussion.
"AAAHHH! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!!"
He held onto his head, gripping his hair. After a few seconds, he looked up at Alice.
"What is up with you?! Don't scare me like that!"
His face lit up immediately.
"Actually...!"
He grabbed Alice's hand and held it up like begging to someone for a favor.
"I was looking for you! I'm so glad you're safe, Alice!"
He was trying to hide it, but it showed all over him that he had an ulterior motive behind his act. He was blatantly ignoring Senka too.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Tea nodded her head, and took the other key from Shu. "Yea...if I'm stuck here, I might as well check everything out." She said, then looked at Shu. "Thanks."

Shu bowed his head slightly. "No problem." He retorted, then looked over to the girl walking towards them, as Tea walked into the dorm.

Xia handed the folder to Trevor. "Just intel from those we've placed inside Battlefront. It's nothing too concerning; but something we should stay on top of."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:45 pm

Chelsea entered the dorm room that she and Tea would be sharing and found their school uniforms had been delivered and waiting for them. The blonde haired student quickly changed into the new outfit and began examining her reflection in the outfit. She then turned to the bunk beds in the corner and thought which she'd like
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 am

Reaper had caught sight of what Isaac was doing, He just watched him make a fool of himself and then beg Alice to do something for him. Senka was nearby, and he was bored watching it. He waited for Isaac to give a proposition to Alice before he would go up and greet himself to Isaac. He just wanted a friendship, and nothing more. and so, his demeanor shifted from business to leisure. He was waving and waiting for Isaac to look over for him to realize it was towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 am

Alice's face flushed and she pulled her hand from his grasp. "What do you want? Why were you looking for me?"

Senka watched Reaper out of the corner of her eye. One hand gently resting on her satchel bag.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Angel Beats!   -RP- Angel Beats! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Angel Beats!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-