HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
First Power - Page 37 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
First Power - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
First Power - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

First Power - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:28 am

Xia walked over to one of the bodies, examining the cuts closely. "Whoever did this is extremely skilled." She knelt down gently running her index and middle fingers over one of the cuts. "It was a clean cut...whatever did this came fast..." she paused, as she heard something coming towards them. She turned slightly, and yelled: "GET DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:46 am

Lavina walked in and sat in one of the chairs in front of her fathers desk.
"Father we need to talk to you"
She looked up at Memoire
"Memoire has something he would like to say"
she smiled at him then looked back at her father

H lowered herself to a crouching position keeping her guard up
"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:53 am

A great torrent of water surged towards them, seemingly from nowhere. But instead of puddling and draining away, it reared as though it was a huge serpent, with parts of it extending to form liquid blades which it then pointed at them.
"So..." Riastrad said softly. "Anyone got a sponge?"

Memoire spanked Lavina absentmindedly, leaving a slightly sore red hand-print before addressing her father.
"I was wondering whether you had any ideas regarding my successful marriage to your daughter," he said bluntly. Her father raised an eyebrow, his face careful and cryptic.
"Why do you ask me this?"
"Why do you think?"
"Is there any reasonable doubt in mind to your decision?"
"Not my decision to make," Memoire said, looking at Lavina.
Her father gave the faintest hint of a smile. "You are a clever monkey, aren't you? Well then, I do not know how to get your father to call it off, but you would receive no obstacles here. You could hold your own with our sages. Just... don't spank her out in public like that TOO often. Once or twice, when she's been bad. Just like her mother..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:20 am

"I dont think a sponge is gonna work with this thing"
She readied herself to attack
"Any other ideas to handle this thing?"

Lavina jumped when she felt the sting on her back side. She glared up at him from the corner of her eyes. But then turned her attention to her father as the two of them spoke. When her father gave him permission to spank her she quickly stood up
"FATHER NO!!"
she looked at Memoire then to her father
"You can't allow this, No princess should be spanked"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:17 am

Xia pulled out her daggers, and readied herself for a fight...even though she had no idea how she's supposed to fight this thing. "I don't think it would help." She said to Riastrad.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 am

"No-one is above a good reprimand," her father chided playfully. Memoire grinned.
Their faces became serious. "Do you think your father could be persuaded?"
"Maybe. But as we've been talking I've thought of the most effective option... but it is drastic."
"You're talking about using your marriage as a peace treaty if your father loses the war."
"Yes. Hopefully it won't come to that. There are other ways."
"Good luck finding them," her father said with amusement, and looked at Lavina. "Has he taken your maidenhood yet?"

Riastrad paused.
"Er..."
The thing struck, batting Riastrad aside and shooting blades at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Lavina quickly covered her body and gave him a rather disturbed look
"Of course not father!! I know better then to give that up before I am married. You told me it was something sacred and that I should save it for the night I of my wedding."
She glanced over at Memoire feeling somewhat awkward her father brought it up in front of him. She then looked back at her father
"Do you think that little of me that I would do such a thing?"
she seemed a bit defensive as well as appalled with her father

H dove towards the ground and rolled across landing behind a crate dodging the blades
"Well what ever we come up with we need to come up with it rather quickly"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:07 pm

Xia leaped out of the way, and grabbed what looked like a wooden wheel, and held it in front of her. "I don't think my fire will help us here." She added to H's statement.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:48 am

Memoire had not moved an inch, his face remaining perfectly level.
Her father sighed. "No, I do not think you would. That was a test for Memoire, and it appears the results are conclusive - you don't trust me."
"Trust is a luxury," Memoire returned, his face notably tight-lipped.
"Sad. But in these times..." Her father bowed to Lavina. "I apologize. Only something as scandalous as that would have been able to provoke the reaction I sought. But it is clear your erstwhile boyfriend does not want to share his inner thoughts. Which makes me think there are some things he will not tell you."

Riastrad swung his morning star at the thing, causing it to recoil before swatting him aside.
It reared, roaring, and a tiny shard of ice could be seen in the tip of its head, looking almost like a brain. Riastrad noticed it first.
"Try knocking that ice bit out," he shouted to them, running forwards to get its attention once again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:51 am

Lavina relaxed hearing that her father didn't think so little of her. She looked over at Memoire when her father said it was a test for him. She turned back to her father when he apologized to her
"I forgive you father, and I promise you I will wait until my wedding day"
she smiled at him but then turned to Memoire
"Is that true? I mean I know you won't tell me of your plans to stop the wedding with your brother, but"
she looked down at her hands
"Thats all changed now, hopefully you can convince your father otherwise"

H looked over at Xia
"I can slow it down if you want to make the attack"
she looked over at the being and started mumbling some incantation, a clocked formed under the being ticking like normal, but the ticks got slower and slower. H looked over to Xia
"NOW!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 1:18 pm

Memoire's face didn't change. "Sorry," he said apologetically. "It's just how I am. The more you know, the more danger you're in and the more people seek to use you. Until the danger has passed, I will seem distant. Very distant, at times - but that is only for your protection. Surely you, as her father, can understand that."
Her father paused. "Perhaps. However, the princess is allowed to have her own views on things, and can stand up for herself."
Memoire's eyes met Lavina's. "Do you understand my point?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 pm

"Will I ever know?"
Lavina asked quietly
"Once it's no longer dangerous, then will you tell me?"
she looked up at him
"I somewhat understand your point, but...."
she paused for a few seconds
"I don't like being left in the dark either or having secrets kept"
she looked down at the ground
"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Memoire lifted her chin and smiled at her.
"Don't be. You have every right to know and this not knowing must drive you mad. I know I would be antsy at the very least."
He took her hands in his.
"Lavina, I promise you that once this is over, once you're out of danger and we can relax somewhat, I will tell you everything you want to know - no secrets held back. Is that acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Lavina looked up at him, her eyes glistened in the light. She gave him a nod
"I would very much like that thank you."
she smiled
"Are you...going to tell your father about us, or do you have something else in mind"
she looked over to her father to see if he had any suggestions on the matter
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 pm

OOT: I hath returned. Also my last post? Retcon that s*** >.<

Vincent went off in search for Kao, furious. Why would sh try to escape now of all times? She seemed to be warming up to him. Was it all an act to get him to drop his guard? Would make sense, he did torture her multiple times, and now that the Alchemage left he had to revise his plans. He had to get his revenge fast and get out as quick as possible and he needed Kao to do it. Making his way around the large town he happened upon a park where he saw a certain little elf girl playing with what looked like boomerangs. Kao. He though, trying to contain his anger. There were too many people around though so he hid and waited for her to leave and go somewhere else, away from prying eyes.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Her father shook his head.
"It's his responsibility."
Memoire nodded. "I'll tell him. I'm sorry, but it's probably wise if you don't come with me." He gripped her shoulders. "They can use you against me there. I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:55 pm

OOC: We shall light the bonfires of sacrifice. Pray to the gods for power to complete the tasks before us. And we shall drain the bodies of the unclean in the hope that they will be purified in the blood pools of rebirth.

The boomerang hit the tree blade on and stayed embedded in the yielding bark instead of falling to the ground like the others had. Allowing herself a cry of triumph, Kao crossed to the tree and pulled the weapon from it's skin. Collecting the small weapons she went back to where she had stood before and threw them all again. All the boomerangs either bounced harmlessly from the trunk or fell out if they penetrated at all. She wasn't exactly getting better.

Huuunngryyyy... A hollow voice echoed throughout the clearing. Kao spun around holding her last boomerang and looked for whoever had spoken. Fear gripped her as the thought of Vincent torturing her yet again came to mind.
Sooo Huuunngryyyy... The voice breathed again. Kao turned again and looked around her small bit of the park. There was no one in sight.
"Come out." Kao commanded with as much authority as she could muster. No one stepped forth.
Hehehehehehahahahaa... The voice laughed in her ear.
"Ravasz?" Kao asked hoping that the fox being would stop sneaking up on her. Pain flared in her head making her drop the boomerang. As soon as it started it vanished.
Come forth, noble soul, and claim me as your weapon. The voice hissed. Kao looked around the clearing but still saw nothing.
You rescued me from being forgotten in that field. Take me up as your blade and I will reward you valiantly for your generosity.
Her vision dropped to the broken sword lyign in its scabbard on the ground. The pommel was glowing an orangeish-red. Reaching down she took the broken weapon in her hands and drew the blade.
YOU ARE MINE! The voice roared in her head. Kao toppled onto the ground clutching her head. The rusty sword lay ordinarily on the ground. Just a discarded piece of rubbish discarded in the park to become someone else's problem.
"Am I going crazy?" Kao asked herself out loud. Then she remembered that she had magic now and was creating illusions so that she could kill people. If only father could see me now... She laughed to herself.
Please, Noble Adventurer. The sword hissed to her. I am but a discarded relic and I have grown so weary, I am rotting into nothing. Before I fall to dust, I would like ot be carried for a noble cause once again.
"I found an enchanted sword." Kao said calmly.
Yesss...
"Okay, Sword. You belong to me, and I belong to a man named Vincent. How does that sound?"
Lovelyyy...
"Okay then." She picked up the sword and slid it back into the scabbard she had stolen. Wrapping the belt around her waist she collected her boomerangs and then sat down on the grass.
"you need a name." She said as she began to practice throwing the boomerangs again.
I need food. The sword corrected.
"How about Rusty?" She asked with a grin.
I'm hungry. The sword persisted.
"I didn't know swords could eat."
I'm a special sword. It told her.
"Broken and rusting." Kao said with a bigger grin.
I require liquid sustenance. Rusty persisted, clearly not amused by it's new master's wit.
"But won't that only make you rust more?" Kao asked, though she began to feel thirsty.
I do not rust. It said indignantly. I age.
"Metal rusts as it ages." Kao pointed out. "Fine, so if I drop you into some water will you be able to drink it?"
Water goes right through me. Rusty said. Kao sniggered at the line. We require something with more substance.
"Okay..." Kao said, feeling that the sword was right. She was pretty thirsty now that she thought of it, but water still seemed good enough. She licked the inside of her mouth trying to dampen it a bit. "Alright, Rusty. We'll go find something to drink that's thicker than water."
She collected her boomerangs and put them back in their pouch. Then she walked out into the park looking for a vendor or something. The sword seemed to purr in her mind as she walked, like it couldn't wait for something to drink that was thicker than water.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 pm

What is she doing? Vincent wondered as he watched the scene unfold before him. Something's going on, but it's not my problem. I just need to bring her back. Losing interest in what was going on, Vincent waited for hr to start moving again. Once she got up and left, he followed keeping a safe distance. Waiting to till they we in an area with no people, Vincent grabbed Kao's wrist. "Going somewhere?" he asked her, leering down at her.

Vincent dragged her into an alley way and shoved her against the wall, hard and covered her mouth. "Can't have you screaming." He told her, drawing a knife that he always seemed to have. Putting the blade against her arm, Vincent drew a deep line across it. Dark red blood began to ooze out of the cut and drip to the ground. "I'm gonna cut for each minute I've been looking for you. I've been waiting for this day and I will NOT have you fuck this up. You understand me?" He asked her, making sure not to raise his voice. Putting the dirty blade to her arm again, he cut into it, leaving another deep cut on her arm. He repeated this about 12 times. Vincent stopped and threw the blade on the ground. He couldn't carry it with him with how dirty it was and there was nothing to clean it with. Vincent uncovered Kao's mouth and began to leave. "Clean yourself up and return home. If you aren't back in 20 minutes I'll make sure your punishment is an even worse one." Saying that he left a bleeding Kao stranded in the alley way.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 pm

Kao stayed quiet as Vincent cut her arm. She'd known it was coming and it was a relief that he only cut her with a knife. Her gaze fell to her wounded arm once Vincent had vanished around the corner. With a sigh she tore a strip from her cloak and went to tie the makeshift bandage around her arm. Her body froze suddenly as the sword hissed in her mind.
Yeeeessss... The thirst that had been building suddenly erupted into an uncontrollable need. Ignoring the pain, Kao raised her arm to her mouth and licked the warm liquid as it beaded on her skin. Kao savored her own fluids as she probed the wounds with her tongue, causing pain to the damaged tissue. Eventually she let her arm fall and she took a few breaths. The taste was still on her tongue and it felt like she was going a bit crazy from it.
Delicious. My master is delicious! The sword said pleasurably in her mind. Kao shivered from the conflicting emotions that this brought her.
Binding her arm Kao set off for the safehouse that Vincent had chosen for them.

--------------------------------------------

Daernt Vilari, the heir to the Vilari corporation, was on his way home from the gambling hall in his personal motor carriage. Idly he watched the people walking on the side of the road as he was driven by. They were all reasonably well dressed for commoners. Humans with the occasional member of another species mixed in. But then something caught his eye and held him rapt. The fiery orange hair was dirty and matted, the cloak torn at it's edges and the person's boots were caked with mud. A sword hung in a scabbard at their belt and boomerangs hung in holders on their thighs.
A bounty hunter. He thought with a small amount of disgust. Probably here looking for his beloved. Kao's father, Asego Tulant had sent word from his personal airship that he believed that Kao had come this way as a prisoner of some man. His father, unwilling to give his son the quest most noble for the fair lady's heart, had given word to the mercenary guilds and now the whole city was on the lookout for her.
Oh how he loathed the thought of his lovely Kao having to be in the hands of some uncouth ruffians. The bounty hunter turned their head, as though they could feel his stare and Daernt's breath caught in his throat. The distance was great and he couldn't be sure... But in his heart he knew. It was Kao.
Flinging open the door of his carriage to his body guard's dismay, he hung onto the running board and shouted her name. However she had already vanished into the labyrinthine alleyways of the capitol.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Making it back to the safe house, Vincent flung open the door and slammed it shut. How dare she try to get away from him, after all the hospitality he showed her. Sure, he's hurt her quite a bit but every child needs to be punished, right? As that thought crossed his mind, he remembered his daughter. Would he have done this to her? No, this was different. Kao was not his daughter and will never be his daughter. In a rage, Vincent threw one of the chairs against the wall. The old wooden chair broke and this only made Vincent even angrier. Angry at the fact Kao escaped and angry at the man who killed his daughter. Clutching his head, Vincent tried to calm down. Needing a breath of fresh air, he took a step outside.

He shouldn't have done that. Standing outside the door Vincent watched as a carriage pasted him slowly by. Glaring at ie, he noticed the man riding inside it. Grant Heim. The man who ruled the town he was in. The man who was responsible for the death of his daughter and wife. The man he sworn to kill. Rage filled Vincent as he saw him ride past. Him! I can't let this moment pass. I need to kill him NOW! Vincent charged at the slow moving carriage and jumped onto the back, clearly not thinking straight, but it was too late to stop now. People saw him and if he stopped now he'll surly be arrested and killed. Making his way he slide in through the carriages window. "Hello, Grant." Vincent said.

Looking on in shock, Grant asked who Vincent was. Vincent noticed that there was three other people with him, an older woman and a young girl. "Ah, this must be your family. Odd, I see to remember you were with a different bitch last we met." Vincent took a seat next to who he presumed to be Grants daughter and placed his hand on her head, smiling at her. Grants wife gasped and the little girl began to cry. "What is it you want from me? I promise you, I'll do anything in my power as long as you leave my family alone." Grant begged Vincent, but this only made him angrier. "Funny how you care about about family now. Last I met, you were singing a different tune." Vincent put his hand around the girls neck and began to squeeze. The girl started to strain and pull Vincent's hand away, but struggled in vain. A black mist appeared around Vincent's hand as his grip began to get tighter and tighter and the carriage got darker and darker till you couldn't see anything inside the carriage anymore. The only think that could be heard was the sound of something breaking and crunching, the strong smell of iron beginning the fill the small carriage.

When the mist subsided the two looked on in shock and horror. There daughters neck had been bent at an odd angle and her torso torn open. Grants wife screamed but it was cut short when Vincent grabbed her face and broke her neck. "Stop the carriage!!" Grant screamed as he opened the doors and ran off. Vincent charged right after him and knocked him to the ground. Grant looked at his killers face and he sat on his chest and grabbed his throat. "You could have done something!" Vincent shouted, slamming Grants head onto the ground. The people around them began to scream for the soldiers and flee. "If only you did something! We came to you! We begged you!" Vincent kept slamming Grants head into the ground, Grants eyes beginning to cloud over. "We begged you to send more soldiers! We told you that the two stationed there weren't enough! Then they came! the bandits came while I was here, trying to get you to send more aid! They killed my family! They rapped my wife and daughter!" Tears filled Vincent's eyes as he recalled seeing they're naked, discarded bodies laying in his home, looks of horror forever frozen on they're faces. Standing up, a dark could begin to cover the entire city. "What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked. Grant looked at Vincent, his vision hazed, knowing he was gonna die no matter what he said. Grant stayed silent and Vincent stared at him, Soldiers beginning to arrive at they're location. "Nothing. Fine then, have it your way." Saying that Vincent tore his hand into Grants chest, killing Grant instantly. "Abiron... it's your turn."

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:08 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
Her father shook his head.
"It's his responsibility."
Memoire nodded. "I'll tell him. I'm sorry, but it's probably wise if you don't come with me." He gripped her shoulders. "They can use you against me there. I hope you understand."

Lavina nodded
"I understand. I promise I will stay here until you return. I really do hope your father will allow it."
she smiled
"After all it still combines our houses, so your father is still getting what he wants just...I won't be marrying his youngest son. I'll be marrying you"
she took a step towards him and gave him a hug
"Promise me you'll be safe?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Kao had stepped out onto the street as Vincent had jumped onto the moving motor carriage. She took off running after it, shoving people out of her way. Vincent was sitting on top of the man and yelling about how it was his fault that Vincent's family had died. So that's why he had become this way, Kao realized. The carriage driver and body guard had gotten down. The bodyguard's hands filled with fire as he approach her master. Taking one of her boomerangs she flung it at the man. The moment after it left her hand she realized that she was terrible at throwing them. However the boomerang flew true and embedded itself in the man's head. He collapsed immediately.
Kao turned as the capitol guard assembled itself down the street. Drawing Rusty she stepped out into the street blocking their path.
"Move or be cut down!" The commander shouted. Kao barked out a laugh. The soldiers moved forward as a single unit, weapons at the ready.
For a moment fear paralyzed her. She wasn't a fighter. She'd only just learned how to use magic! She was going to die, and then Vincent was going to die.
Ease your mind, Noble Warrior... The sword echoed in her mind. One with skills such as yours, will never fall to the likes of these.
Well of course she wouldn't! These scum, they couldn't hold a candle to her. The idiots thought they could challenge her. Well, their blood would be the price for their mistake.
Confidently Kao marched forward as an unnatural darkness fell over the city. The Capitol Guard surrounded her as the rest of their group swept past towards Vincent. Holding the broken blade confidently, Kao smirked at the doomed souls surrounding her. They fell one by one as they stepped forward. Their blood coating her sword and clothes, spraying from severed arteries. Through this carnage she couldn't help laughing as the feeling of being satiated overflowed her being.
A feast has been spread out before us... Rusty said in her mind, hunger boiling in its voice. The words made Kao salivate in expectation.
"Don't we have to pay? They charge people to attend these kind of things."
Well normally, but today is a special day. The Great Warrior Kao Tulant has brought herself to our pathetic little town. So for one day, and one day only there will be no charge.
Kao's grin widened cruelly. The few spectators that had hung around hoping to see the dissidents cut down were paralyzed in fear as she approached them. She hacked their bodies to pieces, cackling as their screams rose around her.
Screams came from behind her and she knew Vincent was enjoying himself. She'd do her master proud. Calling her power forth, she summoned her golems and impressed them upon the stone buildings around her. Booming cracking sounds echoed through the silence that was falling on the city and the golems took shape, tearing themselves free from the buildings that had held them. They stood as the buildings collapsed around them.
Whoa. Did not know I could do that. Kao thought in shock.
"Impressive." Ravasz Ember's voice rasped in her mind.
Get your own thrall..! Rusty growled.
"Mind your tone, you rusty junk. She was my creation long before you got your filth on her."
The two had a stand off in her mind that Kao put aside to focus on the havoc she was wreaking. She charged ahead down streets and alleyways killing all before her. Blood seemed to fall like rain around her and she couldn't be happier. Or more sated.

--------------------------------------------------------

Daernt Vilari Sat in his motor carriage trying to fend off the mob that had blockaded his progress. The unwashed curs thought they could impede his path? He was about to have his body guard unleash his electrical might on the common filth when a giant rock smashed down into the massed throng around him and rolled down the street crushing any unlucky enough to wind up in its path.
"Driver!" He shouted through the walls of the carriage. 'What's going on?"
A bellowing roar droned out whatever response the man shouted back. The next instance another rock came smashing don on the front of his carriage. Abandoning the ruined transport, Daernt fled into the sea of bodies, shouting over his communicator for his father's security team to come pick him up. Turning he saw a towering golem picking people up out of the crowd and crushing them overhead so that their blood rained down into it's mouth. On it's back sat a human finger holding a broken sword that seemed to glow in-spite of the darkness that surrounded it.
He fled into an alleyway and the monstrosity and its summoner moved on past him. The alley was clear for the time being, so he updated his father's team on his location and they said they were almost to him.
He needed to find Kao and take her to safety. Maybe then he'd find out why she loathed being his wife so much.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:09 am

The city was in chaos. Bodies littered the streets and houses lay in ruins around them. Abiron watched as Kao joined in on the fun, tearing into another fleeing soldier. "Looks like your having fun." He shouted at the elf, but she didn't seem to hear him as she ran in the opposite direction. The city was engulfed in shadows and screams, and Abiron was having the time of his life. Even though they weren't putting up a fight, it was still a lot more fun then those elves were a while back. He remembered how he was stopped by that one elf woman briefly, but shook the thought away and continued killing. The screams and crying were music to his ears.

The soldiers would begin to flee, but Abiron would kill them before they could escape. Sometimes one or two soldiers would stand they're ground and try to fight, but they still met the same end. Seems they didn't have any training on how to counter magic. A pity. Maybe then they'd at least pose something of a threat to him. After clearing the area of every living creature, Abiron decided to look for Kao.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Memoire returned the hug tightly, relishing the contact. "I'll come back. I promise."
Then he left the ground and flew out the window.
Her father watched him go and shook his head sadly. "He's a good man, but he puts far too much meaning into his words."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A figure sat, atop a nearby roof, watching Kao and Abiron decimate, annihilate and terrorize the city. Occasionally he would shift sitting position to avoid spurts of blood, and he would study the golems Kao had created with some interest, but ultimately he made no move to stop them. Instead, he dropped to the ground and started meandering amongst the bodies, looking utterly bored, picking at their pockets to see if there was anything worth stealing despite the fact the man looked incredibly well-dressed, in the finest silks and velvets. He was impeccably groomed, and seemed very out-of-place here.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Lavina watched as Memoire flew away
"I hope he manages to convince his father"
she sighed then turned to her father taking a seat back in the chair
"What do you mean by putting far to much meaning in his words?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top