HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

-RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Abiron grinned as he headed for the door. "Oh don't worry. I already am." He said turning into his demon form.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 pm

"You know what?" said the voice under the bed.
"If these people don't leave, I'm going to get very cranky, and do extremely cranky and annoyed things. No-one will like it!"

Cryth had reached his street, looked up - and saw a shape on the windowsill.
"Oh no..."
He almost collapsed, his lungs pushed to their limits, he couldn't even call out. But he staggered on towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Decoda tilted her head slightly, upon hearing an odd voice in the room. "Hmm....a demon..." she spoke softly. The light got brighter...though no brighter than a light bulb, since she didn't want to blind the girl...or the gentleman that had just arrived. "For the record, it's not a trick." She looked at the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Amelia heard the voice and immediately hid herself again
"Go away.. just leave me alone"
she spoke to the demon under the bed
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Tybalt laughed and looked back at the angel.
"That was supposed to be a joke, I know what it is. Light magic, right? I'd definitely like to see it in action."
He looked back down to the man approaching the house and waved casually.
"Hey, funny seeing you here. If you hurry upstairs you might make it just in time to see a demon get burned to a crisp."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Fenrir was slightly upset at having been ignored, not once but twice, by the fallen angel. Normally he would have made whoever had insulted him pay dearly for their rudeness. But without his pack there wasn't much he could do to an airborne target. Instead he contented himself with following her. She looped around the city flying in no particular pattern, just random circles forcing him to back track constantly. In the end though he watched as she glided down to a building and alight on a windowsill.
Before he could get close enough for a conversation a man showed up, although his scent was confusing. It was both the musky scent of a male and the light, somewhat flowery scent of a female. He made his way near to where the two of them were and said to the angel with some irritation in her voice, "Miss angel. I have a proposition for you if you wouldn't mind hearing me out. I could use your assistance with some business of mine."
Then he recognised the man from the bar. "I thank you for your assistance earlier. You saved me from that demon's seductive influence."

OOT Fenrir is addressing both Decoda and Tybalt

Cam threw herself at the man, wrapping her arms around him. He put his arms around her. "What's gotten into you tonight, hun?" The man asked her, not realizing that the woman he was holding wasn't his wife. "Are you naked? What if one of the kids sees you?"
The voice was being spoken in a tone she didn't recognize but if she thought about it it was Devin's without a doubt. She hugged the man tighter, all the words she wanted to say caught in her throat by the pounding of her heart.
"What is it, Tracey? Is everything okay?" He was getting worried now.
Cam's breath was coming in ragged gasps and she felt tears running down her cheeks.
"D-Dev-Devin." She finally managed to choke out.
"Tracey? Are you feeling okay?" She felt his body stiffen and then something hit her in the stomach, hard knocking the breath from her lungs. She collapsed backwards covering her gut.
"My name is Darren." He said towering over her. Cam looked up at him a smile on her face as she internalised the pain and made herself enjoy it.
"No," She shook her head. "Devin. Devin, it's Cam." She smiled again, her heart in her eyes. Body anticipating his touch.
"Cam..." He looked down at her. She saw familiarity in the different colored eyes. Then something shot at her too fast to see what it was. She felt it hit her in the side of the head and then there was darkness.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:35 pm

Decoda looked down and smiled gently. "Would you mind giving me a few minutes?" She asked. "I'm waiting for this girl's brother to return. I don't feel comfortable leaving her here with a demon around."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 pm

"Oh for crying out loud!"
The window slammed shut on Decoda's foot as she looked down at Fenrir and Tybalt's hand as he looked out at Cryth.
"I AM NOT A DEMON!"
The bed shifted, almost like a dog raising it's hackles, and the voice from under the bed gave a growl.
"Now last warning, GET OUT!"

Cryth was now so panicked his throat was constricted.
Oh please you son of a bitch, don't start a fight because you don't like getting woken up...
He slipped and fell, but got back up and ran down the street, desperate to get to Amelia before whoever they were took her away... He saw another person standing outside on the street and clutched the book tightly, ready to whack him at the first sign of trouble. He didn't want to punch anyone if he could help it, he absolutely hated that power. To him, it was a sign of monstrosity, a mark of evil. But to protect his sister... he'd do anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 am

Ameila Felt the bed shift then quickly covered her ears and let out another ear piercing scream this time the ari around them grew cold all of a sudden
"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT"
she shook her head as she said this, her hands covering her ears to block out any sound, her eyes clenched tightly shut. Frost started to build up around the room rapidly sealing the doors and windows shut the room looked like a winter storm had just passed through. Amelia couldn't feel the difference in the air but anyone in the room could.
"I WANT MY BROTHER!!"
she let out another scream this time calling her brother
"CRYTH!!"
Amelia started feeling faint.
"no...i cant"
she opened her eyes and all she could see was a little light that shone through the covers but her vision was hazy

Semira could hear the screams from the church as the group of men she had gathered barged in and started stripping it with everything holy. A fire was going outside of the church where all the crosses were being tossed into.
"I see they have done their job, now that they dont have that barrier...."
her wings sprouted and she took to the air
"lets get to work and take down this church and the angels that are hiding in it"
she held out her hand and a staff appeared a fire blazing at the top of the staff. She pointed the staff towards the church and shot several balls of fire towards it setting the church up in flames
"Any minute now"
As she said this two angels came flying out of the church and started looking around for the source of the fire. Semira smirked
"Worked like a charm"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:15 am

Abiron looked at the two angels. "Well this should be fun." He extended his hand and a black sword appeared in his hand. Abiron took flight and stabbed at one of the angels, the blade hitting it's arm.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 am

Tybalt now had a very serious look on his face. He muttered to himself.
"This has clearly gotten out of hand. Her life could very well be in danger."
He looked over to the angel.
"Give me a second. The girl's life is our first priority, agreed?"
He turned back to the window and took an aggressive stance. With one punch, he broke through the ice that had sealed it off. Not wasting a single moment, he dashed into the room, picked up the girl and ran back out before the creature could even respond. He then jumped down to the ground where the girl's brother was and gently put her down next to him. Not even glancing at the man, he jumped back up into the windowsill and stared underneath the girl's bed with eyes that had a bright golden glow. He spoke to the angel next to him.
"Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 am

There was a sigh.
"You asked for it."
A moment later, the bed jumped at them.
The bed legs contorted, smashing into their chests and driving them out of the window, slamming both of them into the street. A moment later, the bed galloped towards Amelia and Cryth, dipping at the foot so it scooped them up and placed them on itself.
"Keep your hands and legs inside the covers at all times, the exits are nowhere, thank you for traveling with Boogeyman Airlines and we hope you enjoy the journey."
The bed sheets sprang to life and wrapped around Amelia, pinning her to the bed. However, Cryth had instantly grabbed onto her, so as a result, he was pinned too, his head face down into a pillow, muffling him completely.
The bed reared like a horse, and then started running down the street, it's two captives atop it like mounts.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:32 am

Decoda groaned in frustration. "This has gone out of control." She said...more to herself than anyone else. "Now we have two people to save." She got up off the ground, and flapped her black wings a few times. Satisfied that they weren't injured or broken, she took off from where she stood. She moved so quickly, that only a trail of blown around papers in her wake. "Stop!" She shouted to whomever was in control of the bed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 am

The bed replied by developing clawed bed-posts and clambered up the side of a building. Decoda got the sense that something was glaring at her, even though the bed didn't have eyes.
"Lady, my job is to protect this girl from everything and everyone. That means angels, demons, humans, and everything else. Even if it means I have to take you down. Got that, ma'am?"

Cryth yelled something to Amelia, but the pillows muffled it.
"TFFL HFFM TFF PFFT UFFF DFFN!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:56 am

Decoda continued to follow the bed up the building, summoning her weapon to her hand as she flew. "Lady?! Ma'am?!" Decoda repeated. "You're not doing a very good job in protecting her, by putting her in danger." Decoda shouted. "From where I am, you're the one that's putting her in danger, and on top of that, you've captured her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:06 am

When Amelia was placed next to her brother she was barely able to stand. but upon seeing her brother she hugged him with what little strength
"Brother I'm soo scared"
Before she could do or say anything the bed had scooped her up and pinned her down
"LET US GO!"
as she screamed the bed started to form frost on it, and the bedding started to get stiff
"PUT US DOWN!!""

Semira charged towards the other angel with her staff in hand, the other angel had the same idea and as the clashed a flash that looked like a bolt of lightening  and a loud crash was heard. when the light dimmed Semira was holding her staff up in front of her guarding herself from the angels sword, that was made of light. the angel was slightly above her pushing down on the sword. Semiras eyes started to glow as she started to push against the sword. She gave a hard push and the demon went flying back ans started to charge towards her again.
"OK so they are a little tougher then I anticipated"
She leveled her staff towards the angel and blasted a massive wave of fire towards the angel which in turn knocked the angel to the ground. She looked over at Abiron
"How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:08 am

Tybalt had quickly jumped up to a roof near where the others were. He gave the monstrous bed a curious look.
"Protect them? You...you're serious, aren't you?"
He motioned to the angel to put away her sword.
"If that's true then I'd like to see you prove it. How about you put them down and we talk this out like calm, rational people...er, people and bed-monster-things."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 am

Abiron let go of his sword as the sword shattered and the angels arm turned black. The angel screamed in pain and it's arm began rotting and fell off. Abiron laughed and made another sword. "I'm doing fine here." Blood poured out from where the angels arm used to be. The angel charged at Abiron but he simple moved to the side and stabbed his sword into one of it's wings. "I'm not much of a fighter so I have to resort to cheap tricks like these."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 am

Well that was.... Unusual." Fenrir stated matter of factly. He watched as the angel flew off in pursuit of the bed. "Should we follow?" He asked turning to the man near him. Without waiting for a response he took off on all fours bounding after the fleeing bed and angel.

Cam came to staring down at a concrete floor with spots of blood on it. She looked up feeling pain and stiffness in her neck. Devin stood there before her, his eyes angry. Thee was a table behind covered with all manner of household tools slick with blood. She struggled against the cross that held her to the wall.
"D-Devin." She said, her voice full of emotion. "Please."
He didn't respond. instead he put the drill into her gut again.
She screamed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:55 am

Upon Amelia's scream the bed instantly and politely trotted over to the nearest roof.
It deposited her and Cryth gently on the ground, sending Cryth to the ground, panting for air.
"See? No harm done. All I did was hit her with the truth, attempt to cheer her up, tell her the situation she's in-"
Cryth's eyes widened, but he was too out of breath to speak.
"And then you two turn up! What am I meant to do? I just follow orders to the ones I owe stuff to."
The tendrils came up from under the bed and patted the traumatized Amelia.
"There there, it's ok..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:32 am

Amelia flinched away from the tendrils that came from under the bed
"Dont touch me"
she snapped. she looked up at Cryth
"It can't be true. Tell me he is wrong brother"
As she spoke you could hear the exhaustion in her voice
"I don't want to be here anymore, I don't want to hear anymore of what he has to say."
she started to to sway from exhaustion
"I-I want to go.... home"

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:50 am

Decoda rushed forward, and steadied the girl. "That is not the way to dispense the truth." Decoda hissed, as her weapon 'vanished'. "You did nothing to ease this girl's pain....and by the sounds of it, all you did was torment her." Decoda looked at the girl. "Are either of you hurt?" She looked to the girl's brother, whom appeared to be gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:05 pm

The bed sounded completely unapologetic.
"I'm a ghoul that feeds off the fear of children, cut me a break. Also, she's spoiled rotten and knowing her kow-towing brother here, he would spoon feed it to her in tiny little chunks that would make her underestimate the situation."

Cryth looked completely furious, but turned politely to the strangers.
"I do not know who you are, but I appreciate your concern for my sister. I can take care of her from here, so thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:11 pm

Decoda looked away from the bed and to Cryth. "If that is what you wish, then I will comply...but the only request I have is I will see you both back to safety. Is that agreeable?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Amelia looked at her brother with tired eyes
"i just want to sleep... brother"
she  rested her head against the angel who steadied her since she was the closest thing to amelia and she could no longer keep awake. Amelia closed her eyes she had practically fallen asleep right then and there

OOT im sorry i missed this post

Heizengard wrote:
Abiron let go of his sword as the sword shattered and the angels arm turned black. The angel screamed in pain and it's arm began rotting and fell off. Abiron laughed and made another sword. "I'm doing fine here." Blood poured out from where the angels arm used to be. The angel charged at Abiron but he simple moved to the side and stabbed his sword into one of it's wings. "I'm not much of a fighter so I have to resort to cheap tricks like these."

"Just do what you have to do we have to wipe these angels out of this town, we cant lte them continue feeding off these human. It'll only make them stronger and we cant allow that"
she looked back at the angel who was picking itself off the ground and brushing off its clothes
"Something isnt right tho. why only two angels?"
she looked around
"There should be more angels then this, especially in a church this size"
she looked over at abiron
"keep your eyes peeled I have a feeling there is more then just these two"
she charged towards the angel using her staff which formed a fiery blade at then end of it and she rammed the blade directly in the angels chest as they both tumbled on the ground. the angel tumbling further then her. Amelia landed kneeling on one leg the other to the side of her and her staff she held behind her. Waiting for the angel to get up and charge at her. Inside the staff energy was building up ready for her next attack which would completely obliterate the angel.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)   -RP- cælum vs inferno  (a war brought upon earth) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next