HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:57 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Occidio, in his current state, couldn't dodge the chains, so he hit by them, and landed roughly below, several chains impaling his abdomen, he himself incapable of moving.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:01 pm

It was at this point that Mawthrough caught up, Chastity in his arms.
He placed her at the top of the pit, turned to her, said in a voice as hard as steel, "Don't move," then leaped in after Occidio, landing in front of Lucifer, a prince of hell before a king.
"Evening. Lovely place you have here with all the chains..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm

chastity did as she was told and stayed in place looking down into the pit at lucifer and maw. she watched to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Lucifer smiled warmly toward Mawthough, "Why hello prince of hell, I've been expecting you all....." He looks up toward Chastity, "And hello to you as well madam.......I'd greet you both more warmly, but this place is as cold as it gets....." His voice was an innocent one, one of a sweet, happy tone.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Occidio tried to move, but the chain lodged within his rib cage prevented him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:11 pm

He smiled as warmly, and spoke almost as innocently.
"Let's play this game for a while longer, shall we? Or shall we stop the fun and charades and let Occidio down from there like a good fellow? I'd really appreciate it if you did..."
He gave Lucifer a simpering charming smile.
Then his smile dropped to be replaced by a serious glare.
"Honeyed words and an actor's face, nothing more..."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Lucifer waved his hand, and as he did, the chain went deeper into Occidio, and began to wrap around his spinal cord. "I'm not acting, I'm glad to have some company down here, no one seems to want to visit me, despite my invitations, no, they much rather wallow in fear and suffering, such a shame you know, its such a shame no one can appreciate the wonderland I created." He continued to smile, as he began to move, the mass of chains moving with him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Occidio's eyes watered and widened from the pain he was now enduring, but didn't shout out, he wouldn't give Lucifer the satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:26 pm

He sensed Lucifer's movement, saw the chain go deeper into Occidio, but didn't move, didn't react.
Lucifer wouldn't attack unless he had every card in the deck, and right now for Mawthrough, Chastity was his ace in the hole - Lucifer would want to know the situation with her first. And then he'd attack...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I believe the saying goes..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:28 pm

chastity went to move taking a step forwards but remembered maw commands and didnt move any more
she remained silent even after he greeted her
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 pm

As Lucifer began to walk through the chamber, the ledge Chastity was standing on crumbled away. With a laugh, Lucifer replied back, "Beauty is something that is internally appealing, but externally appalling, its why I love my kingdom, why I wish to share it with everyone, and why I wish to be able to make earth and heaven just as beautiful......now.....Mawthough, what is it you seek from my inferno?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:45 pm

His eyes flickered to Chastity, then to the chains.
"Let yourself fall, then get behind me - do NOT sprout your wings, no matter what," he said sharply - she'd be all too easy to capture in the chains that way.
Then he returned his gaze to the now moving Lucifer and spoke again, calmly.
"I seek to know what you would do in regard to the child my love could bear - don't pretend such gossip hasn't slipped your mind, you were expecting us, remember?"
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Lucifer holds his chained hand under his chin for a moment, "Well, I'd probably give you a set of choices, most likely, now, depending on which choice you choose, your child gets to live, otherwise, another set of choices will lead to the death of your lover, and your sterilization before being released, are you going to hear out the deals I have for you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:52 pm

chastity fell with the rocks landing rather hard
"ouch"
she pushed off any rocks that landed on her, got up brushing herself off and ran behind maw
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:57 pm

He was no longer playing. His eyes were cold, and his hands were threateningly loose.
"I suppose we really don't have a choice, now do we? Though it would perhaps be wise for you to maybe not assume we're going to have one - I made sure of it. No child grows inside her without my express say so, and there is not one in there now. So go ahead, start talking..."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Lucifer keeps walking, almost circling them as he moved, "Alright, well, if I were to allow you to leave, and if you were to have a child in the future, I would need contingencies.........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:18 pm

He turned with him, not blinking, always keeping himself between Lucifer and Chastity.
"And those would be..?
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Lucifer rose his arm, and his index finger, "Number one, I would need to be assured you, the half celestial, and your child in the future couldn't attack me, that would be done with a triad binding circle, if any of you attempted to willingly attack me, you would all die instantly, and your souls would be mine.....second....you each swear loyalty to me.....and in exchange, I won't touch any of you in the years to come, neither will my demons....your mother, she won't be able to do a thing to you or your children....now doesn't that sound sweet?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:32 pm

He didn't react.
"Too good a deal, where's the catch?"
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Lucifer grinned, then looked over to Occidio, "Well, as a mark of loyalty, I want you to absorb, and oblitterate Occidio's soul, after that, I want you to do the same to his mother......and.....you and your celestial lover are going to wipe out the Mystics, and the Knights Council with the help of a few hordes of my best demons, that's the catch......"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Occidio heard those words, and used every bit of will in his body to stand, nearly crying out in pain as he looked toward Mawthough and Chastity, though rather than beg for his life, and that of his family, he simply looked toward them in desperation.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

He instantly pulled out Regret and levelled it at Occidio.
"Out of curiosity, what happens if we don't accept this deal?"
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:00 pm

Lucifer rose his finger, "Oh, when you take Occidio's soul in, be sure to start shattering the chains around me, that's also part of the deal, I get my free reign back, and you need be one of the hybrids who placed the chains on me to remove them......so.....do we have a deal?" Hearing Mawthough having doubt over accepting the deal, Lucifer simply grinned, continuing to circle them, "I'm going to kill your lover, kill Occidio over and over until he breaks, find another pawn, oh, and make you sterile........."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 pm

chastity moved closer to maw trying to keep her distance from lucifer
"what other options are there?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Mawthrough tilted his head, gun still aimed at Occidio.
"How about... instead, I offer a counter-deal?"
He looked sideways at Lucifer.
"How about this for a deal? You, stay locked up right there. We, leave and never speak to you again, and we'll adopt as opposed to go through pregnancy. Occidio... well, being brutally honest, old chap it seems you're pretty doomed at this stage, so I'm afraid I'll have to leave you to Lucifer. Nothing personal. You'd do the same."
He looked back at Lucifer.
"Oh, and completely free, we'll wipe out the Knights Council for you, seeing as they're probably going to come after us for the same thing heaven and hell are. So from your perspective, you gain a new toy, two new allies to destroy the Knight Council, the promise of no child AND you stay nice and still..."
He returned Lucifer's grin.
"Aren't I generous?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next