HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Valentine
Silver
Silver

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:13 am

Lucifer waved his arm as Occidio shattered yet another chain. "Of course......but you won't get as sweet of deal as this time?" He rose his arm, summoning a storm of chains around him, each bladed, each ready to tear through them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 am

she looked over at occidio then back lucifer
"and what would the alternative be?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:40 am

Lucifer looks over to the wounded Occidio, "First off, you kill him, second, you're both my personal servants, my harbringers, and, all of your descendants will be as well..........."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Occidio sped forward rapidly, clashing blades with Lucifer's chains, shattering several more, "These people are ones you can keep screwing with Lucifer......you.....you've lost every ounce of your humanity......and I pity you!!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Pressed under the weight of the chains, he swore violently then struggled to rise upon hearing Lucifer's words.
"No... dice. Your deal making skills need work, old man. I'm not going to let my children suffer under your yoke. My God, that sounded old."
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 am

Lucifer sent several bladed chains toward both Mawthough and Chastity, and at this time, Occidio hadn't much of an option, so he threw his blade in front of Chastity to block the chains, while jumping in front of Mawthough, as a stream of bladed chains entered his body, shredding lower and upper torso. "Always playing the shield Cid, I'm dissapointed......"

OOT- Anti won't be on much early in the day today
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:00 am

Shiro had placed his daughter, Nijuu in a 'spelled' cage...to keep her from using her power and to prevent her from resting upon regaining consciousness.
As Nijuu began to stir, she thought she had passed out or some such thing, and thought she was back with Tynan and Livia...since she recalled hearing their voices. However, when her vision began to focus, it was clear to her, that she was not where she thought she was. "Where am I?" Nijuu groaned, as she rubbed her ribs...not sure how she had hurt them...then the memories flooded back to her. The man...he was the one that struck her ribs....and she fell unconscious...but she heard Tynan and Livia...where were they? What had happened to them? "What's going on?" Nijuu demanded.
"I'm pleased to see you have awakened." Shiro commented, as he stepped out of the shadows. "I really didn't want to have to force you back here with me; however, there was little choice in the matter." He continued as he walked to the bars of the cage Nijuu was in. "All of this would have been far more simple, if your fool mother and my fool brother, would have given up when I asked."
A puzzled expression formed on Nijuu's pale face, as she looked at the man. 'He's....my...Father?!' Nijuu thought to herself.
"I've spent a lot of precious time trying to find you, dear child." Shiro spoke, as a warm expression formed on his face. "And I do apologize for placing you inside this cage; but for the time being, it's your only protection from those who would wish to use you for the power that you possess."
"My power?!" Nijuu's puzzled expression remained on her pale face. "What are you talking about?" Nijuu asked, as she sat up on her knees, inside the cage.
Shiro smiled warmly, as he folded his arms behind his back and turned slightly. "You see, you and I have the same power...though you have inherited some of your mother's power as well. That in itself makes you desirable by demon and angel alike." He replied, as his dull yellow gaze moved towards Nijuu. "Though I must admit, with age, my power has diminished somewhat...no thanks to your fool-hearty mother, and uncle."
'Mother, and Uncle?!' Nijuu thought to herself....then the memory of what Grey had revealed to her about her mother rushed back to her. "No!" Nijuu fell back in the cage, with a mournful expression on her pale face. "You killed them!"
A bewildered expression formed on Shiro's face, as he turned to Nijuu's cage. "I did what was necessary."
"Necessary?!" Nijuu shouted. "How was killing my mother and uncle 'necessary'?" Nijuu demanded, as her usually crystal blue eyes began to slowly turn to a pale yellow.
Shiro smiled, as he turned his back on Nijuu. "It was out of necessity, dear child." Shiro replied flatly. "And it would appear that upon night fall, all that I've worked toward will be realized." He added, as he walked back to the shadows and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 am

Occidio convulsed in pain, incapable of healing his current wounds, while the chains directed toward Chastity were deflected off of it.

Grey looked to Nijuu's guardian as night fell, "Livia explained the situation, lead the way, I'll follow you as support......"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 am

"Right. ENOUGH!"

He moved in front of Occidio, pulling the chains out of him or trying to at least.
"Lucifer, leave him alone..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 am

Occidio coughed up a bit of blood at this time, then placed a hand on Mawthough, "I can endure this..........I'm.....putting faith in you......so I'll defend.....you both........" He shakily pulled the chains out, his aura shattering them as he stepped past Mawthough, nearly incapable of moving.
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 am

Lucifer pulled back his chains for a moment, "Each of you are weak willed on the inside, you will take the easy way out, and if you don't die before you do, I'll break your souls down until you do!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 am

Tynan took a step back, as he could feel the night coming upon them. First he removed the cloak that Nijuu had given him...since he did not want to accidentally set fire to it. His eyes then began to glow a fiery red, as his body was engulfed in flames. After a few seconds, a large flaming dire wolf lept through the flames, and landed on the floor with a low growl. The only thing that Tynan did not like about his demonic form...well two things really...he could not communicate as he would in his human form, and once he fell into a blood lust...only Nijuu could bring him back from it...by draining his power.
The flames upon Tynan's wolf form cooled to a soft orange, as he walked towards Grey. He growled lowly, then bolted out of the building in pursuit of Nijuu.

Nijuu sat in her cage, as tears ran freely down her face. "So much death..." Nijuu whimpered softly, as she hugged her knees. "I will see no more death in my name." She whispered softly, as she looked up from where her head rested in her arms. "I refuse to see anyone die for me again."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 am

Grey nodded, "Alright......." He searched the city with his aura sight, until he found two particular ones that interested his senses, and running forward, he tapped the being's shoulder before heading at a rapid pace toward it, his shadowy aura granting his body the ability to stay light.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 am

He growled, and fixed Lucifer with a glare.
His demon side was still in full force, and his diamond eyes glowed purple.
"Break down the soul of a soul stealer. Good plan. And weak is not something that applies to any of us in the slightest..."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 am

Tynan stopped and looked at Grey...hoping that he had found where Nijuu was....since her scent was nearly gone. He whined lowly, lowering his head, almost as if he was asking if Grey knew where she was.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:14 am

Grey continued at a rapid pace as he began fazing through different walls, until he arrived at a door, one that led into the area where Nijuu and her father were at. He took from his side, his set of viper pistols, and waited.
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:16 am

Lucifer grinned, more than half of the chains off his body right now, his naked torso and arms in plain sight. "You think i care that you're a soul stealer, you're just the result of one of my experiments with demons, your kind, there were many of you in the past, each as big of failure as the rest.....all of you are simply failures, some are simply larger failures than others!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:24 am

Tynan followed Grey to the door, and growled lowly. He then threw his body at the door, as the flames upon his body burned brightly. His first attempt at the door failed. He growled in frustration, as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 am

He raised an eyebrow, then shot Lucifer in his exposed torso, not caring if it hurt him or not.
"There's no reason to insult my mother, reject."
He seemed much calmer now, even a bit cocky again...
Back to top Go down

Valentine
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 am

The bullet entered Lucifer's body, but didn't seem to damage him, and as he rose his hand, the bullet slipped out of his flesh, and, a moment later, the round fired back toward Mawthough's chest, surrounded by Lucifer's corrupted power.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 am

Grey looked at the wall around the door and smiled. He put his handguns away, and took from his back Midnight, his jet black gunblade. It was longer than usual, and thin, like a sniper gunblade. He slashed at the wall while firing shadow flame into it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 am

He simply fired again, and the two roses, one corrupted and one glowing, met in the air and exploded together, hiding them both from sight for a second...

Amadeus suddenly slammed into Lucifer's chest, leaving great bloody gouges as the blooded steel raked his flesh, then Mawthrough pulled it back to his side, glaring at him...
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:57 am

Nijuu raised her head, upon hearing the noise on the other side of the wall. 'Is that?' She thought to herself, keeping her still yellowed gaze on the wall.
Shiro stormed into to the room, from the shadows where he had been leaving and entering from. "It looks like I have company." He growled lowly, then looked at Nijuu. "I didn't want to have to speed this up..but I have no other choice." Shiro said, as she walked towards the cage. He placed his hands on the cage, using the spell that had been cast upon the cage to drain Nijuu of her power.
Nijuu began to scream...whatever it was that her father was doing to her...it felt like her skin was on fire.
Tynan grew impatient, as he paced back and forth quickly...waiting for an entrance into the room behind this wall. At first he whined, then a mixture between a whine, a growl and a harsh 'bark' could be heard upon his tone, as the flames upon his body began to burn darker and darker.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:05 am

Grey, feeling like there was no choice, let loose a plume of Oblivion's energy before completely cutting himself off again. The plume shattered the wall, door, and sent a piece of concrete into Shiro's back as Grey stepped into the room.

OOT- She told me to puppet Lucifer for two posts.

Lucifer grinned, for as the weapon hit him, his flesh seemed to vibrate, as if it was moving. Grabbing onto the handle of the weapon as his wounds began to heal, he slammed his fist into Mawthough's neck, "Useless waste of flesh!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 am

The punch almost snapped his neck, but he stood - barely - firm under the attack, staggering back and swearing. Then he looked back at Lucifer, and smirked as blood dripped from his mouth.
"That was truly pathetic, old man. I expected more."
Lucifer was still mostly chained, but Mawthrough didn't attack again, instead keeping his distance.
"But perhaps we can agree that this will get us nowhere as it stands..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next