HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:00 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:30 pm

"Gaah!"
He instantly brought a hand up to his eye - then was brutally smashed in the jaw, sending him hurtling back through the air. His wings unfurled, recovering him in the air.
His eyes narrowed.
Then he dived at her and flew around her at top speed, delivering a flurry of claw slashes to keep her on the defensive...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Nusqam tried her best to block, but found numerous arteries on her body were being damaged heavily, and in her current state, she couldn't deal an effective offense, so she did the only thing she could do, she electrified her entire body.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 pm

The instant his claws made contact with her electrified body, he was sent back through the air, gasping in pain, his wings smoking.
He fell to the ground, wings drooped, and started to struggle back to his feet, looking angry...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Nusquam staggered back, coughing up blood, yet still silent. She sat on knee, breathing heavily, resting with her blade, looking Mawthough in the eyes.

Genesis grinned, "Amazing isn't it, the power of these ancient hybrids?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:47 pm

chastity started running towards maw when she saw him fall to the ground but stopped when she saw him get up
"do you need my help?"
she looked over at the celestial
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:03 pm

He met the hybrid's gaze, grudgingly respecting her power as an opponent.
"Annoying... there's a good word for it, thanks..."
He managed to regain some footing.
"And if you wouldn't mind, Chastity, I could really use one of our "special hugs"..." he managed, readying himself for round two...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Genesis waves his hand, which causes Ignis, brother to Nusqam, to slowly walk toward Chastity. "Ah aha ah, you may not wanna get involved, unless you want my fiery friend to nullify your flames, Ignis is a master of the art little winged one........" Ignis readied his blade.

Nusquam regained her footing as her flesh slowly healed. She slammed her foot into the ground, causing the area to shake as if an earthquake had occured.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:14 pm

she looked at genesis
"and what makes you think i would listen to you?"
she allowed her wings to appear and hovered to the sky
"besides who said i was gonna interfere, i just wanted to give him ad kiss for good luck is that to much to ask?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Genesis places a finger on his skull. "I observe my opponents well.....I know what that'll do to him, I'll either have Ignis step in, or completely heal Nusquam, which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 pm

she looked over at maw still hovering in the air
"which would you like for me to do maw? tell me and i shall do it for you"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 pm

He looked up at Genesis, then at Chastity, then at Nusquam then back at Genesis.
"Completely heal her, then - I'm not going to turn down a kiss," he winked at him before struggling to stand up straight...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Genesis motioned the darkened lifeblade, causing a look of agony and horror to appear on Nusqam's face as her flesh healed, as if she was being tortured all over again. She silently stood up, and raised her blade.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm

chastity flew over to maw ans landed right in front of him
"now how about that kiss?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

He smirked.
"Come here, you..."
He took her in his arms and kissed her, and the instant their lips made contact and his arms touched her skin, his inner power surged. His muscles bulged, his wounds healed completely. His power doubled, and he felt like a predator on the hunt, ready to kill...

He broke the kiss and moved her behind him - "Thank you," - then he advanced on the now fully healed hybrid.
"Let's try this again..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm

Nusqam smelled the man's scent, and knew of what he was. This also gave her knowledge on how to best handle him. She loosened her stance, and shot forward, her entire body electrified.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:56 pm

she nodded
"your very welcome, now show her what your made of"
she retracted her wings and watched as he battled the celestial
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:00 pm

He narrowed his eyes, wondering what her game was. He couldn't hit her, but he did have the advantage of speed... not only that, but...

His clawed fingers dug into the road, ripping up the tarmac. He waited until the last moment before sidestepping and turning it to crash down on her head...

OOT: Off to bed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Nusqam felt the back of her neck lose a chunk of flesh, and felt herself being hurled through the air rapidly. It was at this time that she jammed her broadsword into the ground, and flipped over it to land. Now she was pissed. She opened a small portal in her left hand, and out of it dropped dozens upon dozens of metal rods, each around ten feet long. She threw several around the area, each jamming roughly into the ground, and summoned a spark of electricity in her hand, looking Mawthough in the eye as she did.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:21 pm

He looked around at the rods. Then he looked back at Nusquam.
Then he realised that Chastity was in the blast radius and glared at Nusquam, angry as she was, with a dark look in his eyes matching her rage.
"I don't care who you are. I don't care what's going on. But I warn you now. If even so much as a spark touches her flesh, I'll destroy you. Slowly. And I'll be very angry, and you don't want me angry."
His wings spread out to their fullest extent, and he slowly rose into the air, eyes on the spark...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 am

Genesis chuckled, "Funny you should say that, they're all under my control, they don't care what you say, they do what I want, and what I want at this moment is for you to experience suffering........Nusqam, ignite the spark, or Ignis will suffer more......"

For a single moment, Nusqam regained control, though only of her lips and eyes, and they were sad eyes, filled with torment, suffering and tears, and she mouthed the words to Mawthough, "I'm sorry....." As the spark ignited, and her electricity shot into all enemy combatants, including Grey, whom was still impaled, and seemed unnaturally quiet during the whole event.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 am

He let out a demonic snarl and dived to Chastity, shielding her from the lightning - getting himself electrocuted twice the more in the process.
"AAARRGGGHH... GOING TO... KILL YOU... WHOEVER YOU ARE... I'M GOING TO... KILL YOU..." he hissed as he struggled to stay on his feet...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:40 am

An unknown voice spoke into Mawthough's head, though it was similar to Occidio's, "Go for her left knee, then attack her right lungs, she always had a problem with that leg, and her right lung was shot with an arrow when she was young.......free her from his service.............."

Nusquam picked up an electrified rod, and threw it toward Mawthough's back.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am

He let out a roar of rage and twisted, catching the rod and hurling it at her left leg, just as the voice instructed, ignoring the pain.
Then he charged, wings outspread containing the lightning, the pain building but anger giving him strength, about to rip into her right lung...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:54 am

Vareesh sat near the battlefield, being thoroughly entertained by the spectacle.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 am

Nusquam's eyes widened as Mawthough hand impaled her lung, her body shaking as she dropped her sword. Before she fell backwards, she slammed her fist into his wrist, as her body fell backwards, and hit the ground. Genesis seemed to laugh a bit as he clapped, Nusqam on the verge of death.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next