HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:27 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Kye looked at her room with awe. "Cozy, but if you gave me, my brother Grevian, my sister Zigera and my uncle Pyro a day, we could probably build a great home too.......Grevian has nature on his side......Zigera has metal.....and Pyro has heat, and can carve the foundation with ease.....but I'll leave it to the pack........it seems only right that I should be helping them too........" He walked up behind her, and placed his hands around her waist, "I thank you for giving me a different in life.......the first day I saw you, my heart raced like nothing I've ever felt before you know........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Cereza wrapped her arms against his, holding him in the embrace, and smiled. "Why do you think I could stand up to you, as I did with Tynan?" She spoke softly. "I couldn't bring myself to use all of my strength against you." She added. "I'm happy you choose to come back here with me. With you and I as the next Alphas, we can really make changes within the pack if we so choose."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Kye smiles, giving her neck a slight kiss, then looks her in the eyes, "Yes, change is normally good.....and I now understand why you didn't go all out......and I'm glad you didn't just spit on me for the past blood I use to have....as most have done........" He walks over to her bed, and sits down on the edge of it. "So what kind of changes would you make?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Cereza walked slowly towards Kye. "I'm not sure." She replied. "The ceremony of how we 'put down' raged wolves for one." She said, as she walked closer to Kye. "I don't think it's an honorable death. I know it's a mercy killing, and so do they, when it comes down to it. But we cannot afford to loose the lives of mortals either to our fangs." She added, now standing before Kye. "But is that really something you want to talk about right now?" She asked, with a low growl upon her tone, as if she was trying to make a purring sound.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Kye looked to her curiously, tilting her head, "Well what would you like to talk about my dear?" He honestly didn't have a clue, and he'd forgotten to tell her he'd never been in a relationship before.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Cereza smiled softly, as she leaned over. "Perhaps, this." She whispered softly, then kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:39 pm

Upon feeling her lips touch his, Kye felt very warm inside, and not due to rage, or pain like in the past, but due to something else. Her scent filled his senses, and made him feel uncontrollable urges. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her on top of him, though this caused him to fall onto his back on the bed, still kissing her. "Wow.....I've....never felt like that before......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Cereza smiled warmly, and pressed her nose against Kye's. "This is new to me as well." She whispered softly, then kissed him softly, and slowly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Kye continued taking in her scent, and continued kissing her, using his hands to hold her waist. "Same here.....I've never been with anyone before......let alone in a lady's bedroom........" He felt a strange sensation when she rubbed her nose up against his.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Cereza continued to smile, then rolled on the bed, pulling Kye, so that he was on top of her. "There will always be a first for everything with us." She whispered, and kissed him softly, once. "Now, later, when we become Alphas, when we have pups, when we must choose the next Alpha, and when we are committed to the flame for re-birth." She said, as she kissed him deeply, then rested her head back on the bed, staring up at Kye.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Kye looked to her and nodded, "I see.......well.....with my kind.....something we often do......well......just part of our ceremonies, is we often share blood the night of our ceremony........those with the blood of a knight in their veins never die from aging.........and in regards to pups, I think they'll turn out adorable if they get your looks........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Cereza raised her brow, looking up at Kye. "Share blood?" She asked. "I've never heard of such a ceremony."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Kye looks to her, "Well, among my kind, when blood is shared, from vein to vein, it is said that both become interconnected, with my brother, he can always sense when his wife is in danger.....though both were immune to aging to start with.........and......when they apart, they are still together....if that makes sense.........its a bond for life......telling both of them whom they love, and whom they would never want to live without......I can understand if you don't wish to do it........it can be a.....confusing few moments.....at least.....that's what my mother told me, when her mother made her bond with a mortal..........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Cereza lifted her head off the bed and kissed Kye softly. "In the eyes of the pack we are already mates. If you wish to share blood, I do not mind. You are my mate as I am yours. A greater bond between us means a greater benefit for our future pups and our pack." She said, then kissed Kye again.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Kye kisses her back, holding her close as he did, "Alright, but first, I have to get some detailed instructions on how to do so properly.....don't wanna end up hurting you.......best to be safe in that regard........" He kissed her again, this time, more powerfully.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Cereza moaned softly as Kye kissed her; and as he kissed her she wrapped her arms and legs around him....pressing her torso against his and hearing her heartbeat in her ears.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Kye slips a hand up the back of her shirt, still kissing her while he feels her bare back,and leans forward to nibble on her ears as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Cereza arched her back off the bed, holding on to Kye as he nibbled on her ears. She inhaled slowly, closing her eyes slightly. "Kye." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Kye continued to nibble softly on her ear, and feel her bare back with his hand, "Yes Cereza?" He moved on to her other ear, nibbling gently on her ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Cereza moaned softly, as she pressed her body against his, breathing deeply. "I've never felt this way about anyone." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Kye pulled his arms away from her, in order to slip out of his coat, and threw it to the floor, before slipping both hands underneath the back of her shirt, and holding her close, "Neither have I, you make my heart race......in not a manner of fear, but of excitement........" Next, he takes one of his hands, and holds her hand up close to his bare chest, right at his heart, "Can you not feel it?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Cereza sat up on the bed, pressing her hand gently upon Kye's chest. She could feel his heart racing, like it was beating within her hand. She then took Kye's hand and placed it upon her chest. "Your heart is beating as fast as mine is." She spoke softly, as she sat up a little more to kiss Kye passionately.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Kye felt her heart beat, and felt it was in sinc with his own. He continued to kiss her, then slipped his hands under her shirt, holding her up close to him, though he waited for her permission to do anything further, continued to kiss her, and take in her scent. "Your so beautiful.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Cereza smiled softly, pressing her nose against his. "You're quite handsome yourself." She whispered, kissed him once, then removed her shirt, laid back upon the bed, and reached up, grabbed Kye's shirt and pulled him towards her. She stared into his eyes for a moment, as she rubbed her thigh against his leg, then kissed him softly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Kye's chest was bare, as all he'd ever worn over his chest was his open trench coat, he continued kissing her, then began to kiss down her chest, "No one's ever called me that, usually, I'm the flaming menace, or the stupid dog......." He kept kissing her torso, holding her lower back as he did, his blood boiling with excitement.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next