HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:37 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 am

As Draklin was hit, he shouted out as his torso was forced to shift, though he used this momentum to bring his leg up and kick her in the face as she launched him, aiming right for her nose.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:17 am

He held it above his head, examining it in the light. 'Do you take me for a fool sir? I make it a point not pump magic into ornate orbs, without first knowing what said orb is for.' He looked over to Inferno. 'Care to elaborate?'
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:19 am

Fluffy transitioned her weight so that the kick struck her cheek, causing her to spin in mid air. As she regained posture she shifted her weight for an elegant landing while raising her blade and launching forward again, twisting her body to strike the vampire with its hilt.

Mittens bought her foot to the ground and skidded, kicking up dust and dirt as she came to a stop, spinning her blades and mirroring Fluffy's movements in an attempt to incapacitate the vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:23 am

Inferno could understand the lich's hesitation.
But he needed - they needed - to get to the Nexus. Although they were not in technically a rush, the knowledge that Mawthrough was probably getting tortured right now was a stimulant.

"This orb is a kind of magnet, warping through space and time to the Nexus, it's counterpart. Only way to reach the Nexus is by having one of these things. And after we're done here, well, you can keep the damn thing, I've never used it. And as for the Nexus itself, it's basically the repository of all knowledge in the universe. Everything that is ever known in the past, present, and future. Sounds right up your street. Now hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:25 am

Draklin fell backwards to dodge their weapons, only to land on his back. It was at this time that he reached into his coat with both hands, and took from it a set of .45 caliber handguns, aiming for their heads. Both handguns were built by Knights, the clips filled with arcanium bullets. "Come one step closer and I'll shoot you both!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:30 am

Both girls shot over him and rolled on the ground, before turning their bodies and standing upright again, only to find a gun aimed at each of their heads.

"You said you wouldn't attack us unless we came at you with lethal intent!",
Fluffy pulled a face and crossed her arms,
"So mean!"

"Yeah, your a big fat liar, Mr. Vampire!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 am

Draklin growled, incapable of pulling the triggers to those guns, so he aimed for their throats, now able to pull the triggers, "Come at me, and I'll fire......."
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 am

"Fine then, we won't move an inch"

Both girls murmured a word under their breath as two runes appeared, one beneath them and another beneath the vampire

Mittens stuck her tongue out at the vampire
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:43 am

He pondered for a moment, 'So, you want to give me the cradle of knowledge, and all I have to do is charge this with magic. Forgive me if I find this difficult to believe and you have yet to tell me what you get out of this.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 am

Draklin looked to the rune below him, "Oh no you don't!" He flipped to the side, stood up, and tried to run again.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:46 am

The barrier was already set as the vampire tried to run, causing the air to ripple as he hit it's side.

"We got you Mr. Vampire!"

"Yeah! They are going to love this present!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:49 am

Inferno was now getting irritated.

"Well, it's not as simple as just being a library. You have to pay all kinds of prices for learning things in the Nexus - but most beings won't even get the chance to learn there. I'm offering you membership of a very exclusive club in return for transport."

"And in regards as to what we get - Mawthrough, the incubus, apparently had some sort of plan before he..."

He didn't say it.

"He hinted that this plan of his would be located in the Nexus. I want my -"

He groaned instinctively.

"- my future son-in-law back, along with Chastity's future husband. You want knowledge. What's so hard? Now charge the damn orb already!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:54 am

'I need to ask this information, is it contained in writing?' He held the orb in his hands, forcing a constant stream of energy into it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 am

Inferno had gone past irritation and was now on exasperation.

"Does it really matter? Do you want it to be?!"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 am

Draklin growled loudly, slamming his fist into the barrier before getting up. "What is your obsession with me being a vampire!!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 am

Fluffy's ears twitched slightly,
"Well, you are a vampire, we are vampire hunters! Simple, Mr. Vampire!"

Mittens placed her hands on the outside of the barrier and started to jump up and down, smiling like a child,
"Yeah Mr. Silly Vampire! Now stay put and don't move while I call for our ride!",
She turned around and pulled out a small headset from her top, then place it to her ear,
"This is Cutsie Pie calling Pink Flash, do you read me?!",

Alexis's voice could be heard from the speaker,
"Pink Flash here, I trust you and Fluff ball are okay?"

"Copy that, we are fine, Pointy Teeth is captured and we are awaiting pick up!"

"Great, I will be right over to pick you two up"

Last edited by Joshier on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:05 am

'It does, but that doesn't concern you.' He stopped supplying the orb with magic, before throwing it to Inferno.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 am

Draklin growled again, "You idiots, you hunt blood suckers, not vampires, there's a difference! The main one, I don't drink blood, and in this day and age, vampires are accepted into the society, so long as they drink the blood provided at blood centers, vampire hunters aren't needed anymore, I killed the damn lead blood sucker a while back, a former student of mine, my former protege who stabbed me in the back, Valion!!!"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:10 am

Mittens turned back to look at the vampire,
"Please be quiet Mr.Vampire, you are going to a better place!"

Fluffy clapped her hands,
"Yeah, we will feed you... and clothe you... We will take good care of you, honest!"

----------

Alexis shook her head as she began to murmur the ancient language, a white light engulfing her
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 am

Inferno caught it.
"Alright, here we go-oh noooo..."

The orb had flashed.

And they were gone, and then they were back, if the word "back" meant touching the ground again.

They were standing, the three of them, on a seemingly glass floor, above a deep deep pit, so black they could not see the bottom. Around them however, the place was white, so white it seemed that it just morphed to black as the eye moved down.

Across from them was a door.
Standing in front of the door was a large statue, made, seemingly, from stone. It carried a large blade, but at the moment, it was motionless.

Inferno nearly doubled over, shaking.
"I...hate... that part..."

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 am

'You obviously never used a hellgate, Arch Angel.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 am

Draklin shook his hands in anger, "Are you even listening to me, what the hell is wrong with you people!!! And you won't touch my clothes, and I'm not a goddamn pet!!!" He placed his hand on the barrier, and began to drain power from it.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:19 am

"I don't think so, Mr. Vampire, that barrier reverses draining effects"

"Yeah, we are not kids you know! Vampires leech things and therefore we prepare for that!"

There was a bright flash in the sky above them followed by the looming darkness that was the shadow cast by Ellundril

Alexis fell to her knees,
"Uh... Huh.... Uh... I... Gotta stop... Doing that....",
She was breathing heavily once more,
"Jenny... You go... get them... please"

Jenny nodded and disappeared in a white flash. She appeared a few feet behind the twins
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 am

Draklin felt woozy, falling over onto the ground, his hands clamped against the dirt. What they didn't see, was the soil around him beginning to die, as he drained life from it. "Fuck........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 am

"The clue... is in the... name..."
Inferno straightened.
"Alright, this bit, lich, is yours. Let's see your desire then."
He gestured.
"Approach the statue there. He won't attack you - merely test you."

He looked at Chastity. "Just so you get an idea..."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next