HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 Empty
TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 am

The clattering of metal boots could be heard as groups of armed guards began to search the town. Escape would be difficult with the gate and wall guards now on full alert.

Ayase had managed to find an open loft upon entering the town and sat perched at the window she had entered through, looking down at the groups of guards as they went by every few minutes. Within the loft, the scene was more or less silent. Various barrels and boxes lay around the room and the gentle creaking of wood indicated either a mouse or bird hiding behind a pile of blankets in the corner.

"You acted without thinking again", said a soft voice, "Getting out of this situation is going to be difficult".

"I'm sure your just thinking too much into it, Aria", replied Ayase, pulling out a silver amulet from beneath her top.

The amulet was finely crafted with interweaving silver and a pale blue gem which let out a soft, almost unnoticeable light.

"It would be more accurate to say that you are just acting brashly again", said Aria, the illumination of he gemstone wavering as she spoke.

"You know, for a piece of old jewellery you talk to much...", Ayase retorted.

"And for a thief, you are not very sneaky", Aria stated.

Ayase let out a sigh, "I don't need to be sneaky if they can't catch me."

The conversation paused upon the sound of rain beating on the loft's roof.

"Rain? It might be a good time to move", Aria said, "The guards are likely to retreat to cover till it eases".

"Someone walking in the rain could also stick out though...", Ayase commented, "Plus I don't really want to get my fur wet".

Momentary silence followed Ayase's words until a loud knock grabbed their attention.

"Uh, yes? Can I help you?", Said a female voice.

"By order of the guard, I have been instructed to search your house", replied a males voice, "We have reason to believe the intruder has taken shelter from the rain and is likely around here".

"Oh... I see.", she replied, "Well I guess you can check but the only thing you will find here is a few rats and maybe some leftover bread".

A low grunt acknowledged her words and the guard began to walk around the house, checking various corners and and potential hiding places. It was then that Ayase noticed the town's bell had stopped ringing. Any noise they make is likely to be heard.

"What's up here?", asked the guard as he looked up to the lofts trapdoor, "A loft?"

"Uh, yes... We keep the various supplies for winter up there", the female said, "I would have noticed if anyone went up there".

"I see", the guard said, his gaze fixated on the door, "In that case I will assume you are telling the truth and continue my search elsewhere".

Footsteps and the sound of a closing door followed his words. Ayase peered back out of the window to see the guard standing outside but to her surprise found herself to be looking down on a "Crimson Hunter"; a mercenary of sorts who swears loyalty to only those who can afford their skill and identify with their ideals. The hunter wore a black cloak which covered steel chain armour, marked with the symbol of the Crimson Hunters. His face and and hair were well masked by the cloaks hood.

Ayase suddenly ducked her head to the side upon seeing the hunters head turn in her direction. He had noticed the open window of the loft. Ayase could feel her heart rate rise as the hunter stared through the open window. Unaware and hidden by the sound of the rain, the hunter had taken several steps towards the open window. Someone of his build could easily climb into it if they so wish. Ayase's breathing was deathly silent, almost non existent as she tucked the amulet beneath her top.

A hand suddenly gripped at the window ledge, then another, followed by a strained grunt as the hunter pulled himself up and onto the small ledge. His eyes instantly locked onto a shadow at the far end of the loft and with a final push he pushed himself into the room, drawing his blade with a rupture of grinding steel .

Ayase spun around as the hunter jumped past her, his focus on the shadow. A soft creak broke out from Ayase's rushed movement and instantly grabbed the hunters attention.

"There you are!", he bellowed, his blade locking onto her figure, "I will add you to my collection of trophies!".

Ayase rolled to the side as the blade swung towards her. Another swing forced Ayase into the opposite corner. The blade had made contact on the second swing, drawing a trickle of fresh blood. The hunter laughed with satisfaction.

"Ayase, we need to run!", Aria cried out.

"Right", Ayase said with gritted teeth, one hand preventing the blood from travelling further down her arm.

"Run?! Ha!", the hunter yelled, "You are trapped!".

"I am never trapped...", Ayase said, forcing a slight grin.

Ayase pushed herself forward and kicked off the floor sending her forward with incredible speed. She lunged beneath the guards raised arm and landed behind him with a grimace of pain before kicking off once more and out of the window, landing on a nearby roof. The hunter wasted no time in cursing beneath his breath and running after her, leaping out the window and barely clawing the nearby roof.

"Come back here!", he bellowed after her.

The chase had begun...
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:40 pm

OOT sorry it took me a while to replu

the queen smiled
"i think that's a wonderful idea, im sure a few of them have traveled far to get here they could do with a little bit of rest"
she looked out upon the group
"i suppose your right my dear, i guess there is not much we can do about it now."
she looked back at her husband
"would you like to show them where they can rest? everything has already been arranged"

trinity nodded
"thank you"
she gave a slight bow and waited further instructions"

Lilian opened fire on the knights killing a few of them herself
"well that was easy, are there anymore?"

Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 am

"Aria!", Ayase called.

"I know", Aria Replied.

Ayase paused for a few moments before breaking into a run and jumping to the next roof, a subtle wind granting her easy footing as she move along the soaked surfaces. The Crimson Hunter pulled himself onto the roof and took after her taking care not to slip up on the angled roof.

"Get back here, your duty is to die cursed being!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:56 am

Mandrate left the boy after four more attempts, leaving him weak and shivering in a pool of his own blood.
Pathetic. This is my so-called replacement?
He rejoined the king's side in the main room.

The king gave Mandrate a pointed glare, but said nothing more.
He clapped his hands.
"My queen, once again, proves her wisdom. Let the feast begin!"

Instantly, plates of food were brought out, four to a man, and Hexy, Clun, Vizard and Gizzard immediately sighed and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:47 am

The queen looked over at Mandrate
"How is the boy?"
she reached over and grabbed her husbands hand giving it a light squeeze before smiling at him
"I certainly hope our guest enjoy the food that has been prepared"

Trinity noticed Mandrate enter the room but not Ty.
"Where is Ty?"
she blurted out, a bit of anger was behind her voice. She quickly composed herself and spoke a lot nicer realizing she was still in the presence of the king and queen
"I-im sorry"
she bowed then looked back at Mandrate
"Is Ty ok?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:24 am

Mandrate could have ignored Trinity, but not the queen.
"He is..."
He paused, looking to settle for a term.
"I would say healthy, but that is not the case at the moment. Instead, I would settle for the fact that he is not dead, nor will die in the next few moments."

The king caught Mandrate's gaze and held it.
An unspoken message passed between them.
Then he looked to his queen, smiling warmly back.
"Indeed, the cooks have been practicing for this very occasion. Adventures can't happen on an empty stomach, you know..."

Tyrcestus coughed, and blood spilled down his chin.
He tried to get up, but his injuries were far too severe, and he simply managed to roll off the bed.
When he fell, his head hit the floor, knocking him out for a moment - and when he came to, his injuries had automatically healed again.
He sat up, puzzled, and looked down at the floor that was drenched in his blood.

In the room below, a drop of that blood fell onto Tristan's head as he sat there...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:11 am

The queen looked at Mandrate in shock
" Oh my!. Does he need medical aid? I can have one of the town doctors see him right away"
she looked over at one of the guards and signaled him to approach her

Triniy seemed worried
"Would it be possible for me to see him?"
she straighten herself from her bow
"Please let me see him I need to know he is ok. After all he helped me when I needed helo, the least i can do is help him "
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 am

Mandrate raised his hand, and the guard instantly froze in place, unsure who to follow.
"That is not necessary, your highness. The boy is simply... indisposed."
He shot Trinity a look which bordered on disdain.
"And I am afraid I cannot allow him to be visited right now. Do not take this matter further."

He bowed stiffly to the king.
"I will make a full report later, your majesty. For now, I must return to the aforementioned boy, for I fear he may be... shall we say... too indisposed."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:16 am

Tristan left his quarters, and returned to the hall in which the King and Queen resided.
He walked slowly to them, and dropped to one knee and bowed his head.
'My Lord, My Lady. What will you have me do?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 am

Trinity looked at him wondering what he meant
"Indisposed...how?"
She watched as Mandrate bowed to the king and awaited his answer

The queen gave a nod to mandrate
"Thank you Mandrate, send him up when you are done, im sure he could use some rest and something to eat as well"
she looked over at the king and smiled. She then noticed Tristan enter the room
"Ah Tristan, nice of you to join us, would you like to join the others as they eat?"
she looked back at the king
"That is unless you have something else for him to do"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:15 am

Sean finished his plate of food as he listened to what was going on.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that outburst of power that came from him.

Your thinking about the right thing to question. that kid has a aura of greatness around him, and I would not anger him if you value being in this world.
And end up like the kings general, I plan to not make him mad anytime soon.
good, because only a grand master can take on a force like that lightly. Only a few have become grand masters, with the last one moved on over a 150 years ago...
what about my master? could he have become a grand master?
It is not easy to obtain a title of grand master. The last grand master was able to master both sides of lightning, and controled the two powers with a sword set that he made himself. one was the Sword of Storms, The blade that was passed onto you. the other was passed to zekken's brother as I remember...

"That other sword was called the sword of chaos. It gives it's weilder more control over the aspects of the darker side of the lightning ninja's abilities."

Zerox pulled his sword out to show a few students of his. it was a double edged black blade with a pointed tip, an imperal topaz set at the end of the hilt.
"this sword has great power, but imagane what could happen if I also had it's twin...."

you need to be extordinary to become a grand master, and master both sides of my abilities.

Sean picked up an apple as he listened to the spirit in his head.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"Aria, our plan is going to have to be sped up a bit, can you detect their location?".

"Already got it, they are to the north of the town".

Ayase gave a silent nod as she turned and began to head north, each jump putting another building between her and the Hunter who was failing to keep up. For the next few minutes the distant shouting of the Hunter was replaced with the beat of rain and clattering of roof tiles as Ayase drew closer to their objective.

"It's just ahead...", Aria said as rather run down house came into view, "The second floor has several broken windows, any one of them should make a good place to enter".

"Right", said Ayase.

A sudden heat erupted from beneath Ayase, quickly followed by the sound of breaking wood as an arc of flame burst from the roof beneath her.

"Incoming!", Aria exclaimed.

Ayase spun mid air and forced her body weight to the side in order to avoid most the flame before calling out.

"Repulse!", She growled, releasing a pulse of air to repel her from the projectile and land on the building from which the flame burst out from.

It took barely a moment before the same heat could be felt again, followed once more by an arc of flames. Ayase expected this one and quickly kicked off the building and onto the run down house. From the now fiercely burning building emerged the silhouette of another Crimson Hunter. Unlike the first, this was a Pyromancer, a being who can freely control and summon fire to do their bidding.

"Seems my suspicions were right", a grandiloquent voice boomed, "I was by no means incorrect to expect another cursed creature to come in search of those captured".

Ayase gritted her teeth and placed one hand to her side as if gripping at an imaginary blade, "Aria, we will need to deal with this one".

"Yes Mistress", Aria's voice turned as serious as Ayase's.

Without warning Ayase vanished, reappearing several meters above the Pyromancer. With a single swift movement she pulled her hand forward and struck forward with a blade of compressed air. An explosion of dust flew skyward from the impact.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:18 pm

The king raised his hand, and Mandrate halted.

A guard ran in and whispered in the king's ear.

The king nodded to the guard.

"Mandrate, there is a disturbance in the town below that requires your attention. Tristan, you go find the boy who Mandrate took in, check him over, and instruct him to come to the throne room at once. Thank you."

Mandrate opened his mouth to argue, but the king gave him a look that was so stunningly fierce Mandrate's mouth closed automatically and he walked away without another word.

Hexy leaned over to Sean.
"Tell the voice in your head hi from me," she winked conspiratorially, then returned to munching on a bread roll.

Vizard and Gizzard were admiring the courtly maidens, who were giggling and making flirtatious gestures.
Clun was busy eating everything within arm's reach, to the point where a few guards edged their chairs away from him.
The king looked down at Trinity.
"Pray tell," he said sternly, "it is said you have the ability to become a large fierce cat creature. And, as it happens, there is a hunt going on for such a fierce creature, on the grounds that it attacked several young boys. Would you happen to know anything about that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two more Crimson Hunters readied their crossbows, Ayase clearly in their sights.
A moment later, they hit the ground, both dead, blood soaking into the dirty streets.

Mandrate angrily jerked his sword from one of their corpses, spitting on it.
He looked up at the wolf-girl, and waited silently for her to dispatch her foe, fuming about the king's interference the whole time.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:36 pm

He rose from his bow, and gave the King a curt nod. 'As you command.'
He turned, and silently left the hall.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Trinity's eyes quickly went to the floor
"I-uh... well"
She didn't know whether to tell him of not. She couldn't lie to the king of all people. She suddenly dropped to her knees tears streaming down her cheeks. She kept her eyes down as if in shame
"Y-yes your majesty it was me, I didn't meant to... I'm sorry."
her voice was quiet
"They tried to...hurt me"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm

"I'll tell him you said that."
After Sean took a bite of his apple, he realised what was just said. His eyes widened a little as he looked over at hexy.
"Uh, you can actully hear him?" He wispered to her.  

I am a spirit that is supposed to help guide him thru the rest of his training, not just a voice in someones head.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Hexy laughed.
"Wow, the voice in your head is tou-ou-chy!" she giggled. Then she batted her eyelids at Sean.
"Of course I can hear him, silly. Part of being a witch. You have to learn to hear everything's that being said, even if you're not supposed to. Some witches I used to know could hear you thinking. But I can only hear a very certain voice just chilling in your mind, being a bit pompous..."

The king's eyes narrowed just imperceptibly.
"I see."
There was a not-very-subtle movement of guards to surround Trinity's position.

Clink.
"I wouldn't be doing that if I was you."
Clun had put down his fork - in troll culture, a very clear message that the troll doing so was ready to kill - and got up, glaring at the guards around her.

The king raised his hand again, and waved the guards away.
"No-one died. If there had been, you would be skinned and hanging from the ceiling -"

Clun let out a low angry growl.

"- but as it stands, you did have some self control, or were just lucky. Mind that savage side in future, young lady."

Clun slowly slid back down his chair, but rather than picking up his fork again instead just ate with his hands.

"I do believe that your troll friend is issuing me a death threat," the king said absentmindedly to Trinity.
"I had to study troll language and culture as a child, you know. If you could tell him that he has nothing to fear, I would appreciate it."
He leaned in closer.
"I do not wish to scare or hurt you, child. Far from it. But my people would be up in arms if they knew I was not even throwing you in jail, let alone taking you on as one of my champions. I needed to see if you would lie. You didn't. You passed. Well done."
He smiled, warmly.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:51 pm

"So you can him..."
Sean took a few more bites of his apple as he thought for a little bit.
"Over the last 48 hours my senses have grown way sharper than I could have imagined, so he's kind of a new addition to my mind I guess?" He looked towards Hexy.
"Or he could have been there this whole time. I'm not quite sure."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:23 am

Hexy suggestively licked a carrot, her eyes glinting at Sean.
"I'd say he's been waiting for you to be able to hear him," she said brightly.
"I don't think we've met. I'm Hexy! The cute, innocent witch, heehee!"
She winked.
"What's your name, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Tristan opened the door to Ty's room and walked in. He stared at the boy with cold eyes.
'How are your injuries?'
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Trinity didnt move as the king spoke to her. When he said she would have been skinned and hanging from the ceiling her eyes grew wide. But she still remained silent allowing to king to talk.She heard Clun behind her speaking to the guards in order to protect her but she didnt turn to look at him she kept her eyes on the king. Trinity nodded when he requested to tell Clun that he had nothing to fear. She smiled when he said he didnt wish to scare of hurt her that it was a test
"Thank you, your majesty"
she bowed her head then looked back at the king
"Will they be punished for what they tried to do...to me"
She became slightly nervous recalling what happened that day
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:28 am

The king shook his head.
"For then, no. I cannot. However, now, if anyone dares lay a hand on you, they can be held accountable by all the forces of royal justice. That, I can promise."

Tyrcestus was having the strangest day of his life.
Now, for instance, he was sitting in a pool of his own blood, looking up at a huge demonic figure.
"I'm... I'm fine."
He got up.
"Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't cut me open," he said shakily, checking his body for the eighth time to see if the cuts really had healed.
"Why... are you here?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:15 am

Trinity bowed down
"Thank you your majesty"
She walked over to the others that were eating but she couldn't eat. She was too worries about Ty. So she waited patiently for his arrival or for word
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:07 am

Vizard and Gizzard both saw Trinity's distress.

"Hey," Gizzard said gently, patting her on the back.
"I'm sure he'll be ok."

"Indeed, I do agree with my brother on that," Vizard added, squeezing her hand.

There was a pause.

"So are the two of you...together then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:40 am

Trinity blushed slightly
"Umm, No...we arent..."
she looked over at Vizard and Gizzard
"He saved me when i was being chased through the woods. He took me in and took care of me until I was all better"
She looked down and fiddled with her dress
"We are just friends, But I worry about him, I want to make sure he is ok. "
She looked back at them
"Its the least i can do since he was so kind to me"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top