HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:16 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:46 am

Sean chuckled a little as he heard Beelzenef's translation.
" Who else would think to look under an entire mountain, especially one that an entire hold of goblins live."
Makes perfect sense thinking about it like a elemental ninja would in hiding something of value.

You may not sense it now, but we're getting closer than you think. and whoever his it was thinking like a elemental.
I guess your right.
Sean got back up and held his sword by the sheath as they saw Beezenef come back with a map. after hearing what he had to say and seeing the map, the hair on his neck was standing up. deep whiten his soul, a huge ball of blue energy that had been waiting patently for years only had to wait a little bit more to be unleashed.

outside in the forest, Zerron's archers stayed hidden as they watched the mountain.
Sarret was with his group, watching over the valley. he was more worried about who would come snooping around than the group right now.
If I remember the legends correctly than the said sword was in the procession of a goblin last, before the last war ended. I wonder how many more goblin clans know of the story... It could only be a matter of time before they narrow it down.
just then an electrically charged arrow came whiten a foot of his head and embedded itself into a tree behind his head.
"What in the hell did Zerron tell them to do?"
there was a note wrapped around the arrows shaft. he took it off and started to read it.
" That better not have meant to hit me..... oh no."
The note was a report. the enemy had reduced the search locations apparently, but the note didn't say who the enemy was.
he ran back to the others and had them relay the message to the other squads,
" we need the rest to regroup on us, as least most, and attack when they come out. I'm turning this into a kidnapping, we have more than enough."  

"but why are you?"
" Do you want them dead? we might become surrounded here in moments.

"This is almost unbearable for me to witness."
Zerox decided to watch himself, but stay out of the fight. he almost laughed when he saw the Sarret almost get his by an arrow.
"If only that would have hit him. but it looks like your the only one keeping things lively."
He could sense approaching armies in the distance as he closed his eyes and focused.
I hope you can bring him, or at least one of them back to me alive.
he grinned as he thought for a little bit.
Oh all the ways I can use to get what I want out of them. I always get what I want.
and with that he flashed back to the courtyard of his palace, right in the center of his academy village.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:34 pm

trinity looked at the house with the 8 foot walls
"I see, thats doesnt sound like a good life at all"
she shook her head
"Being confined all your life like a animal trapped in a cage"
she frowned
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:34 am

Tyrcestus was on his feet again, being careful not to tread on any young goblins.
"Many thanks, you may have just saved the kingdom. If you want, you can join the expedition to recover the blade?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:23 am

Beelzenef thought to himself and said "Okay, me help find sword. I meet at foot of mountain, gotta have talk with goblin council if we aid humans fight elves." as he left the room before handing Tyrcestus the map

"Fighting, whose fighting who? Have angry mobs come to hunt me down again? I swear why can't they just leave me alone." Steve said as he picked some herbs before walking off into the forest
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:34 am

Zalia nodded her head. "My father was ashamed of who I am." She replied. "He didn't want anyone to know about my other forms, nor did he want me to live my life the way I choose." She added, as she walked into the house, and towards her room. "Thus far, Beelzenef has been the only one to accept me for who am I, without fear." She continued, as she walked into her room, and to the closet. She opened the closet doors, and looked to Trinity. "Choose what you would like." She instructed.

Arisa raised her brow slightly. "Um...goblins and humans were fighting." She replied, then followed him as he walked away. "What do you mean by 'angry mobs'?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Tyrcestus took the map, and gave it a good look-over.
"Ok... looks good."
He looked at Sean.
"You think we should go get Trinity for this?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Sean thought about it for a little bit.
" Do you really think we would need her?"
he thought about where she was right now, and where she went off to.
Would it make sense to go and get her?

Do you even remember where she went or know where she is? She's probably busy picking a dress out.

"I'm not really sure where exactly she is right now, we don't exactly know our way around here. but they did say that they would return so we might as well give them some time. at least until we have to meet Beelzenef."

Zerron was hiding on the edge of the forest, keeping an eye over the valley and the mountain as well.
I don't know what, but my instincts are going insane right now. almost like there's some kind of danger lurking within this forest, on its way here...
then he saw a streak of light flash across the valley, from one side to the other. he stopped flipping the throwing knife he had out and started to look over the surrounding forest more.
"I really hate it when my instincts sense something."
he threw the knife into a tree just a few feet away, along with the rest that he'd thrown into the tree.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Beelzenef came back a few moments later and met up with Sean and Tyrcestus. Massaging his forehead he said "Council headache, need meet later to decide if we help fight elves. Me help get thunder sword, though what Beelzenef tell council kin get if we fight with men?"

"I was a soldier, but me and my unit was betrayed by our commanding officer. After that happened he placed all the blame on me, and I was shunned. Eventully an angry mob was formed by the commander and I was run out of my village." Steve said as he stopped before he turned to Arisa and said "I wouldn't expect you to believe that, but it's the truth. So how about you hop on your little pony and ride off." and with that he kept on walking
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:47 am

Shinimagami wrote:
Zalia nodded her head. "My father was ashamed of who I am." She replied. "He didn't want anyone to know about my other forms, nor did he want me to live my life the way I choose." She added, as she walked into the house, and towards her room. "Thus far, Beelzenef has been the only one to accept me for who am I, without fear." She continued, as she walked into her room, and to the closet. She opened the closet doors, and looked to Trinity. "Choose what you would like." She instructed.

Trinity was silent for a few moments listening to Zalia speak about her father being ashamed of her. She too knew what it was like. It was part of the reason her parents shipped her off to a convent. Trinity continued to follow her into the house and into the room. when she opened the closet Trinity was suprised to see all the clothing that she had. Trinity ran her fingers over the clothes.
"Well at least you were able to find someone to accept you for who you are"
She smiled the looked back at zalia
"Do you have anything in red or black?"
she looked back into the closet
"those are the colors i like, black to go with my hair or red.."
she placed her hand on her bow
"to go with this"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 am

Tyrcestus had already started walking.
"If we engage human forces, Vizard, show them the king's official seal. If that doesn't stop them, we have permission to destroy them."

Good lord, I'm sounding like Mandrate.

"And you're right, Sean. She should get some time to relax. Come on."

He led the way to the entrance to the mountain, then turned back to the group.
"We all ready?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:30 am

Sean looked at Ty as they made it through the mountain.
"From my experiences of councils sometimes they can be a troublesome, but they are necessary at times"

as the group reached the mountains entrance, sean put his sword back on his back.
"I'm ready to go. "  
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

Beelzenef stood beside the group and said "Let go get sword."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:37 am

Zalia nodded her head. "Yes." She replied, as she walked into the closet. "I have an outfit that my mother had given me." She added, as she flipped through her clothes, until she found a black dress, with a red corset, then presented it to Trinity. "My father hated it, and forbade me from wearing it...but I kept it because it was one of the last dresses my mother owned before she died. I myself haven't worn it, because it doesn't quite fit my ribs."

Arisa tilted her head slightly. "So you were run out of town, and now you're going to treat me with the same hostility you were treated with?" She raised her brow slightly. "I'm still young; but even I know not to treat everyone how I was treated."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:34 am

Trinity looked at the dress then back at Zalia
"Its beautiful..but i couldn't take it if its your mothers it wouldnt be right of me to wear it. you should keep it, maybe someday youll have a daughter of your own and can pass it down to her"
she smiled
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:26 pm

"yeah, lets go. the sooner we can secure the sword, the safer everyone will be."
sean couldn't help to think if the elves had a story like the goblins did, or if others could have heard of the legend.

your right to think about those things. A legend can be told throughout time, even if the battle and and warrior is long gone.
the more the reason to retrieving the Lightning sword now then.
"So where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 4:59 pm

"Beelzenef saw map say go to nearby mountain on other side of forest. Warrior Deino make it to that mountain before he trapped. We could make it to base of mountain easy, not far journey." Beelzenef said as they looked at the map "Goblin home here, and lighting sword in mountain there."

Steve stopped walking with a crestfallen expression on his face. He turned around and said "Look i'm sorry, it's just been rough for me. Every time I set foot out of these woods somebody is trying to hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Zalia shook her head. "No...my mother would be happy that I gave it to someone who could wear it." She placed her hands on Trinity's hands. "I insist that you take it." She smiled gently.

Arisa tilted her head slightly. "I'm not here to hurt you." She pointed out. "I didn't even know anyone else was here." She gripped Shadow's reins, and Shadow pawed the ground.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Seans eyes started to glow lightly again as he heard Beelzenef.
"ah, that would make sense. sorry I misunderstood, I think the my energy that my master sealed up within me is wanting out. ever since I fought with a rogue lightning ninja that attacked me."
he walked out of the mountain and looked over the area.

your inner energy is wanting out because the seal that Zekkin placed on it was meant to deteriorate over time. In some cases, it can become weak if you absorb another source of energy.  
so you mean that I'm right?
of course, why do you think Zekkin's students became so skilled? His dual welding style wasn't the only thing that was unique, and thats the reason why the king was able to see that you his student. trust me, you'll have more and better control over lightning and storms than other ninja that you'll run into.

Zerron was watching the mountain entance, waiting to see who would make their move first. the tree he was using as a target was full of marks as well as throwing knives. when he realised that he threw his last one, he sighed and retrived them. how much longer is it going to be, I've retrived my knives about three times already. as he finished putting them back into their holsters, he saw someone starting to come out.
" looks like they've got what they've come for....
as he watched the group head out, he also saw the bigger goblin from earlier.
" and looks like they're ready to go somewhere else."
he decided to watch them and follow them just in case some rogue ninjas came after them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Trinity looked up at Zalia
"If you insist"
she smiled back then took the dress from Zalia and held it up admiring it. She then dropped Tys coat on the floor and slipped the dress on. adjusting the corset on it she then turned to Zalia
"How does it look?"
she gave a slight twirl
"i wonder if Ty will like it"
she blurted out. then quixkly covered her mouth realizing that she said that out loud
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:01 am

Tyrcestus felt a chill like someone was saying his name, but he shook it off.
"Alright. Let's go. Lord Beelzenef, this is your territory. You know these woods better than I or Sean, no doubt. You take point. If you don't mind of course..."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Beelzenef looked confused at Tyrcestus as he referred to him as 'Lord Beelzenef' but shrugged it off and said "Okay, me know where cave in mountain is too. Follow Beelzenef and me take travelers to mountain." as he began walking to their destination

Steve slowly approached Arisa and her horse Shadow as he said "I'm.. i'm sorry. I've just been living in fear since I left my village. The only thing i've had to deal with is the goblins running around through this wood, but they don't bother me. as he reached out and began petting Shadow's mane.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Zalia smiled softly, as she picked out a few dresses, and a swim suit...remembering that Beelzenef had mentioned something about a place to go swimming. "I'm sure he will like whatever you are wearing...or not wearing." She retorted, then looked at Trinity, and pointed to his coat. "He wouldn't have given you his coat if he didn't like you."

Shadow pushed Steve with his nose...playfully of course.
"Shadow!" Arisa looked at Shadow with an expression of surprise.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 am

Tyrcestus and the rest followed.
"Will we be likely to have any difficulty getting in. I mean, will there be traps?" Tyrcestus asked Beelzenef and Sean.

OOT: I'm sorry the main adventure hasn't kicked off, I'm just going through stuff right now and can't find the energy - I promise I will soon. Trust me Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:46 am

Trinity picked up Ty's coat and floded it over her arm she started to blush
"Do you think he likes me? i know you havent really met him but.."
she looked down at his coat and hugged it
"He has been kind to me ever since we met, and didnt turn away upon seeing any of my forms even my.."
her voice grew softer for she was ashamed of that form
"panther form"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 am

Zalia placed the small pile of clothes she was carrying in a chair, and walked up to Trinity. She placed both of her hands on her shoulders and smiled gently. "I'm sure he likes you." She spoke in a calm tone. "He seems to be a good man. Anyone who is going to accept you, and all of your forms, is someone to be treasured."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next