HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Zalia stood up on Beelzenef's shoulder when Sean fell to the floor. Her ears moved forward.

Arisa turned, and looked at Sean's body. "Pick him up and put him on Shadow." She said, then looked at Shadow. "I know..you're tired...but he needs your help."
Shadow snorted, but eventually complied with Arisa.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Sean was able to still hear and heard what was being said. As Steve was checking him, He did all he could to speak.
" I.... Think I'm... just paralyzed... hopeful... it. does... not... last... long."
Why is it when things get thrown at you when things are going easily?
" Sword... just gave... me too much... energy."
The electrical energy that went into his head was zinging around, not knowing what to do with itself. Sean didn't know what to expect ether.

You have to concentrate and focus on that extra energy. just remember what Master Zekken taught you about control.
Control... yes that could work.
he closed his eyes and tried to focus on the energy within his head, getting it under his control and containing it.

As the squad of crimson ninja's focused in on the entrance, they started to let of lightning blasts directly into the entrance in waves.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:59 am

Tyrcestus sat down next to Sean, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"This should help."
The pressure of the energy lessened as Tyrcestus forced Sean's body to completely relax, and channel the power within far easier.
"Just take as long as you need. It's not like there are any ninjas outside trying to break in or anything."
Hexy whistled to Fweep. The broomstick zoomed away down the passage.
Then it came back.
"Ty, you jinxed it."

"Are you serious?"
"There are totally ninjas trying to break in. They smell like ninjas anyway."
"...Fweep doesn't... have... a nose..."
WHACK! "Ow!"
"DON'T BE RUDE TO FWEEP! HE HAS A LOVELY NOSE!"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:23 am

"So there are ninjas trying to break in here?" Steve asked as he thought for a moment before saying "Great, so we're left with very few options. We could stand and fight again the ninja group, but we run the risk of being over-run and buried alive if they collapse this cave. We could blow our way out of the mountain, and maybe ride an avalanche down to the base of the mountain."

"Whatever we do, need do fast. Tunnels might slow ninjas down, but if we wait, we be in trouble" Beelzenef said before he looked around before his eyes rested on a collapsed wall. "If we blast out this way we can make down mountain and with luck be in goblin land. Not think ninja baddies chase us there, not if want new enemy."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:21 am

As Ty helped Sean to relax, he found it easier to focus on controlling his new found energy. the more control he gained, he started to sense other energy sources around. and not the good type ether...
Okay, need to get out of this quickly.
he moved his eyes around looking for weak spots as he found the wall that Beelzenef had pointed out. he concitrated on that wall as hard as he could as lightning came out of his eyes, hitting the colapsed wall.
"Okay, did not expect that...."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:06 pm

Zalia stared at Sean after lighting had 'shot' out from his eyes, with a shocked expression on her face. As she stared at Sean in awe, and bafflement, her tail began to move in a circular motion, briefly touching Beelzenef's face.

Arisa looked at the wall, then looked at Sean. "Well...that comes in handy." She commented, then looked at the rest of the group. "Shall we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Trinity ran over to Ty and hissed at Hexy for hitting him on the head. She jumped behind Ty taking cover when the wall came collapsing down afraid she would get hit by a rock in her small form
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Sean realized that he could speak and use his mouth again. the energy that was running freely within his mind was starting to become lest wild now. he slowly started to focus on the other parts of his body.
"sorry about that, just got shocked and a little overpowered my own energy..."
at that moment he could hear their enemy starting to make it through the entrance. He tried to focus his newfound energy to try and control his hands.
Well, it's worth a shot.
he slowly, but surely got a hold of the sword.
okay, I can do this just might take some time...
Sean sent the extra energy in his body to his arms and legs in order to get up and moving faster. to his amazement he was actually starting to move, but not as fast as he wanted to. He could hear His enemy coming into the cave.
"I don't mean to slow things down, but you may ether want to get going already or get ready for a fight. I hear some unwelcome friends coming in."  

The crimson ninja blasted their way through into the cave and after their eyes adjusted to the darkness, they quickly ran deeper into the cave, getting closer to their target.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Tyrcestus took about two seconds to agree.
"Come on. We best start running."
Hexy jumped into Tyrcestus's arms.
"My legs hurt."

Tyrcestus rolled his eyes. "You have a broom..."

Clun rushed past.
"No time to argue!"

Tyrcestus leaned down, scooped up Trinity into his arms as well as Hexy.
"Let's ride."
Vizard and Gizzard picked up Arisa and Steve - Gizzard looking a little disappointed - and followed.
Clun picked up Shadow, and did the same.
Tyrcestus looked back in disbelief.
"It wasn't a cue to pick everyone up!"
Another bolt shook the mountain.
"SCRATCH THAT, MOVE!"
The whole group started running....
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 am

As sean got up, it felt like he was wearing a suit of armor.
"I feel sorry for knights who wear armor."
As he started to head out, he saw a scabbard that was empty that looked like matched the sword. he grabbed it, put it on his back and put the thunder sword in it. it fit into it like a glove.
"eh, weird how I knew that was the one..."
As he sensed their new enemies closing in, he grabbed his dagger in hopes that he could somehow speed himself up.
he went from a clunky knight to his nimble and fast self in an instant, catching up with the group.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:10 am

Beelzenef ran out of the cave and looked around, and found an old tree that was barely standing. He got a running start and kicked it over. He climbed on the fallen log and used it to slide down the mountain, and slid right by Sean and said "Want ride log?"
Back to top Go down
Astral_Goddess
Astral_Goddess

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 am

I'll create my character now but I'll throw my character into the fray of the roleplay when you guys aren't about to be attacked.

name: Esperia
sex: F
weapons: A halberd that she can wield exceptionally fast.
class: Mortal (to start) - I want her to evolve into a spirit class through events though, as stated in the OP.
creature/ability: Spirits have unique abilities as they are daughters of magic directly. Esperia, in this case, uses green magic that can heal others and provide mystic barriers that increase in strength the more she's attached to someone. However, her state of mind is weakened if she does not rest often, and she is not very good at fighting others. She relies on support from others just as much as others will rely on support from her.

Extra details (Personal choice): Esperia's personality is very kind and sincere. She acts like a big sister/mother to everyone she meets, and constantly worries about everything. She has short brown hair and earthly brown eyes to represent the magic she uses, and she has a green and white outfit that's styled after a maid uniform, but looks more civil. Her halberd has a ribbon tied at the top of the pole, under the blade, to keep the memory of a long lost loved one with her always.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 pm

Trinity stayed in her catl form to make it easier for Ty to carry her since it was her lightest form. she curled up in a ball in his arms and remained still not wanting to make it hard on him to carry
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Zalia hanged on Beelzenef for dear life, flattening her ears as she held on to Beelzenef as best as she could.

Arisa was surprised when she was picked up, and carried out of the mountain. Shadow followed Arisa, perfectly fine with someone else carrying her for now.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:11 pm

after getting out of the mountain he looked down.  he was getting used to his new energy, but it still felt like he was wearing a full suit of armor. just then he heard Beelzenef and saw him sliding by on a log. he instinctively drew his own sword and jumped onto the front of the log with all the agility he had.
"Thanks. even though you can't tell, I fell like I have a knights suit of armor on. I wonder how one could move in armor like that."
He started to cut away anything that was in their way as they went down the mountain.  

one of the archers who decided to go alone was busy climbing up the mountain. In his mind he wanted to see more of the forest from above, and to see just what was going on. to his surprise as he climbed, a log sped right by him leaving a trail.
that was odd, but I guess a tree has to go somewhere...

Zerron was keeping himself entertained as he fought off Zerrox's men, causing a wildfire around him and his challengers.
"Wow, he's actually taught you guys how to survive a fight. how thoughtful of him."
He laughed ans smiled as he continued to fight them, controlling the blase around him to be against them.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:54 am

Tyrcestus watched them slide away. "Great."
Hexy mounted Fweep and zoomed down after Sean. "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!!"
Clun put his club on the ground and holding Shadow above his head surfed it down the mountain.
Vizard and Gizzard looked at each other, and nodded as one. They lifted Arisa over their heads, peeked up her skirt, and RAN down the mountain. Powered by the nigh-limitless energies perversion from panty shots provided, they effortlessly matched the speed Sean, Clun and Beelzenef were riding at, navigating the terrain like experts. All while staring up between Arisa's legs.
As for Steve, they were dragging him behind them at such a velocity that he wasn't even touching the ground.

Tyrcestus stared, open-mouthed, at the display.
"...Ok, I'm fairly certain that's some sort of magic..."
At which point, a few ninjas that had managed to sneak past Zerron caught up.
"Eeep."
With no way down, Trinity in his arms, and without options, Tyrcestus turned and climbed higher up the mountain, the ninjas in hot pursuit.
Two days ago I was working in an apothecary's. Now I'm climbing a mountain being attacked by ninjas.
He had to admit though, it was fun. Until they started firing damned poisonous arrows at him.
"OH COME ON!" He climbed higher, faster, nearing a flat area, constantly adjusting his grip to make sure Trinity didn't get uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:34 am

Arisa's face turned beat red, as she was lifted over Vizard's, and Gizzard's heads. She was certain they could see up her dress. She finally looked down, seeing that they were both staring up her dress, and she squealed. "OH MY GOD!!!" She started to struggle in their grasp, until she freed herself, and landed on Steve.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:01 am

Arisa lands in an awkward position on top of Steve, the hem of her dress flipped so his face was a mere foot from his face. As he struggles with the animal loving ninja on top of him he says "Wasn't expecting this when I woke up." before his foot slipped out of Vizard and Gizzard's grip. Landing on the giant tortoise shell on his back, the pair slid down the mountain sending large amounts of dirt everywhere

After a few minutes of sliding, Beelzenef and company had reached the base of the mountain. Stepping off the log he had ridden he took hold of Zalia in her little fox form and said "We okay now." before he turned around and caught a glimpse of Steve and Arisa before the two crashed into them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 am

Trinity hopped of Ty to allow him to catch his breath. The bell jingled as she landed on the ground. Turning to face him she gave him a lick (kitty kiss) in the cheek to thank him for carrying her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:47 am

In the confusion of the crash with Steve and Arisa, Zalia had transformed back into her human form, and was laying across Beelzenef's chest. Arisa was laying mostly on the ground, but her head was resting part on Zalia's arm, and part on Beelzenef.
Zalia groaned, feeling a little groggy, as she looked around, she realized she was no longer in her fox form, and completely naked. She squealed loudly, as she rushed to get off Beelzenef, her face turning beat red in the process, and hid in the leaves of a nearby bush.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 am

Sean had jumped up into the trees in order to avoid the avalance of people. as he looked behind them, he could see some stray archers arrows as well as the guys who had fired them. just as he was about to take action, he saw a few bolts of red lightning come out of the cave that he had made.
"well, this is going to be fun." with great speed and agility he took care of the arrows and archers in an instant.

Zerron had left the ones who survived in the inferno as he too saw the huge bolts of red lightning shoot across the sky.
"Crimson lightning..... That can't be good."
Lets see whats going on over there.
He jumped through the trees to where he saw the lightning come from. he knew that Zerrox wasn't the type to be patent or to wait for results.  
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Tyrcestus blushed a little from the lick.
"Save that for later," he instructed, half-seriously, half flirting.
Then the ninjas leapt up and encircled him.
"Shit..."
He scooped up Trinity again and placed his back against the stone.
Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. I'm about to die. But she won't die with me.
"Trinity," he whispered to the cat in his arms.
"Run. You can get out of here. Leave me. Go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Trinity looked up at then at the ninjas encircling them. She climed up and stood on the top of Tys head she arched her back and hissed tho in her tiny state posed no threat to the ninjas. A moment later she leapted into the air towards one of the ninjas, who was suddenly knocked over by something heavy and powerful and was being pinned to the ground having claws digging into him. he was now starting up at Trinity's panther form. she was snarling ready to fight. she hoped this gave Ty the opening he needed since she would be a lot quicker to get away then he
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Wait, did everyone make it down the mountain?
Sean asked himself as he made his way through the rogue archers. with every movement he could feel the power within him coming more under his control. as he saw a group of ninja wearing black and red outfits he knew that they where the group fallowing them. as he got closer he could see Ty and Trinity inside their circle, and it was getting smaller.  
What the hell? these guys aren't like the ones we fought earlier.
As sean landed in the middle of the circle, he had closed his eyes.
Nows a pretty good time to see what this new sword can do...
as he drew it, he felt his energy grow but this time he was in full control of it. Small faint sparks started to roll off of him as he held both swords in his hands.
"you guys take cover and hidden as I take care of these pests..."
but by that time Trinity had already pounced on one of them in her panther foum.
"Or you can just attack them..."
Sean closed his eyes as he took a breath in.
thats right, these guy's haven't done nothing but hunt me down ever since everyone found out that Master Zekken had passed down his personal blade, the sword of storms, to me. An outsider they call me...
As he opened his eyes again, they where glowing deep blue and had sparks rolling off of them as well.
Now it's my time to show these pests what I've become.
"So, are you guys looking for me? Or have you guys just been stalking the wrong guy?"
He didn't give them a chance to answer as he bacame a blur of light, taking down three of them in an instant.

They weren't surprised at trinity's move since they've encountered panthers and shape shifters before, but none of them have ever seen someone attack as fast as Sean was before. they've only seen one other person that had close to this kind of speed, and it was their master, but they've never had to fight their master and they where thankful for that. most of them started to focus on Sean since they'd remember that their master wanted his head and swords.

As zerron got to the base of the mountain, he found the group that Sean was with.
oh good, at least their safe.
he decided that now was a good time to introduce himself and to see whats been going on exactly.
he revealed himself to the group  not exactly knowing what would happen.
"It's good to see that you guys are okay, but just what exactly is going on? oh and I'm an really old friend of Seans by the way so no need to worry or to get into a fight with me."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Beelzenef watched as the enemies got up and fled. He walked over to the bush and pulled out Zalia's clothes and slid them inside before turning back to the group and said "Well me need to talk with goblin's, see if we join battle with humans. Zalia you want come, we go to river before meet kin."

Steve stood up, brushing off the dirt he was covered in from the collision earlier. He walked over to Arisa and asked "Are you alright?" as he offered her a hand to get up

OOT: I could make a joke about Arisa being on top of Beelzenef, but I'm not in the mood
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)   ~Bellatrix ~ (reboot) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next