HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:13 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: posting 10 post per page from here on    Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 pm

grinidon
10-11-2012, 02:36 PM
"Umm...heh, I can HHHEAAARRR YYYOOOUUUU. Is there a bell I can ring? Hello? I'm cold and...lonely...out here...please....let me in?"

oot: love the poe line, fav short story author

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
'I'd think its obvious who I am! I'm ME! And you people must you people. And...' He said, pointing at a hat rack behind him, 'He is Arthur P. Reginald the 5th. Hails from a long line of nobles. Doesn't talk much though. He's a little... wooden.'

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 02:54 PM
i shake my head thinking this guy is a loon i then think of how to ask my next question to the simplest way possible

"can we come in?"

grinidon
10-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I walk past Me and go up to Arthur P. Reginald the 5th. "How do you do good sir, it is a pleasure to greet you...(*thinking, ugh, what am i doing?!?*)And how are you on this fine eve?"

oot: I bet you guys are wondering why the split [personality, this is my char's way of cooling off from intense fights where he uses his speed a lot. after the action cools down, his brain goes a bit helter skelter and will act very off kilter for a while.

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 02:57 PM

Vyse's eyes open wide at the sight of the man in front of him. as he's about to open his mouth to voice his opinion a nearby bird cryed "cuckoo, cuckoo"

grinidon
10-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Not receiving and answer from Arthur REginald the 5th, I turn back to Me "Say my good man, have you tried the edible wallpaper? The schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries! "

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 03:02 PM

Leaning close to the woman at the door, he loudly whispered, 'I think your friend's crazy. He's talking to a hat rack!' Then stood up straight and, in a posh English accent, 'You may enter my abode, only after you've greased my palms with sugar.'

grinidon
10-11-2012, 03:07 PM
"Oi!! M'lady, where ya keeping the sugar? And the pig fat? This guy wants greasy sugar, then he shall have it!!" With that I head out and start rummaging the bags, intent on finding the two items that are almost certainly not there.

Enigma
10-11-2012, 03:14 PM
To the mans strange request, I smiled and approached him.

"Hold out your palms then, friend. I'll kindly grease your palms with sugar."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 03:19 PM
i couldnt help but to laugh at what i am witnessing, and when the stranger approached me saying he thinks my friend is crazy i answer back

"yes im starting to think that myself" shaking my head

then everyone starts talking about greasing palms with sugar i jus think to myself what the hell just happend? looking at everyone confused
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 pm

grinidon
10-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Rummaging still muttering "Sugar and grease, I know your here..."(gah, what is WRONG with me!) I get up and spin to Me, currently conversing with...(Darius you dumbarse) the kindly drunkard and exclaim, "OI! Me, it seems I am a bit light in the sugar department, as I have none in my tank here*waves to the bag*(what the hell is my retarded arse going on about?) but we would be willing to work for our sugar debts...*grabs head and groans*..and what...ever...**groans again and slumps forward, passing out**

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 03:21 PM
this scene was too much for Vyse to stand. without anybody knowing he snuck behind the cabin and opened a window so he could hear everything inside. after that he lept onto the roof and settled down

Enigma
10-11-2012, 03:22 PM
this scene was too much for Vyse to stand. without anybody knowing he snuck behind the cabin and opened a window so he could hear everything inside. after that he lept onto the roof and settled down

OOT: We're still sitting outside the cabin.

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Looking at the new talker like he was a complete idiot, he said, 'Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you. Now, I neither know you or like you. You're probably the kind of person who's friends with everyone, aren't you? Cheating on your friends with your other friends, Its downright cruel.' He then broke down, crying, 'Why do you never take my feelings into consideration? Its always 'me, me, me' with you.'

Belsfir
10-11-2012, 03:24 PM
OOT: Sorry I disappeared so sudden, lol.

I felt sick, the scene was disturbing. I lift my self up, only to be confronted with the possibility of others coming once again, I heard chatter. I stumbled my way to the back side of the cabin, away from the chatter... I heard one enter the cabin, and others seemed to follow. One spoke in an obviously fake accent speaking strange lines. How can someone act like this at a time like this? I gripped my shotgun tightly.

Someone jumped to the back, and I froze, hoping my ghillie suit would serve its purpose once again. The person climbed onto the roof and sat there. I was almost adamant that these were insane people.

]Enigma
10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Growing tired of the charade this man was putting on, I reached out and grabbed both of his hands, covering them with my own.

As I did, I drew the glucose from his blood into a sticky, slimy, grainy mess in his palms.

"You may faint. If so, not my problem. At any rate, there's your sugar. Satisfied?"

I looked down at the man with a wry smile.

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 03:28 PM
i look over and see gridon going from bag to bag like a madman and then he passed out

"oh hell we lost one" i say shaking my head everything went from being serious to a circus in the blink of an eye

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Looking at his hands, and then back at the man, 'Ectoplasm? That means...' pointing at the man, 'You're a Ghost! But he touched me...Then you're a MEGA Ghost! But seriously.' he said wiping his hands on the man's coat, 'I need the powder. You know, granulated? Its comes in big bags, about your size. That stuff.'

Belsfir
10-11-2012, 03:36 PM
I sat, still immobile, against the back of the outside wall. I had to escape or something, these guys do not seem right. The thought of those past strangers that I ran into before came up, but I refuted that, as the past strangers were covered in some sort of black armor.

Maybe I can scare them away? I slowly looked into my bag, and grabbed one of the flares. The cabin is not lighted, if they see IT, they might run screaming.. I slowly shift towards that open window, trying to make as little noise as possible. I lit the flare in a hurry and tossed it into the window, giving one last look into the building. The flare hit the ground, radiating a bright red onto the blood letters on the wall and the body... The body that was mounted on the wall with long sharp needles in his neck...

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 03:40 PM
walking over to grinidon i grab a bag and rummage thru it finding smelling salts and wave it in front of his nose to wake him up, i then proceed to dig thru the same bag and low and find some single packages of sugar, i grab a handful walk up to the stranger placing it in his hands

"now can we get over this game of charades everyone seems to be playing and figure out what to do, i am cold from being in these wet clothes"

i see a red light appear inside the room it looks to be a flare but couldnt quite see since i am still standing outside "oh hell what now?"

i start to peek inside the door seeing what looks to be a body mounted on the wall and some writing on the wall....
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 pm

grinidon
10-11-2012, 03:45 PM
With the smell of ammonia burning in my nostrils, I come screaming awake "GAh! FUH..Wha...?!" I cry out as eloguently as possible, "Urrr...my head, what the hell happned, oh no, I did it again didnt I?" I get up unsteadily and call out to the group sitll milling about outside, "Hey, someone please tell me, did I act in an unusual manner recently? Like I was mentally unstable? I seem to have a pounding headache, and no recollection of after the battle, which are all indicators that yes i did, but i need to confirm...Was I insane??" The last bit I blurted out quickly, my voice pitching up into an almost hysteria.

Enigma
10-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Standing from outside of the cabin, I could hear Grin speaking to us, however, before I could respond, I saw a bright flash. To this, I reacted quickly, donning my carbon shell.

I took a few steps towards the door and peered inside, alongside Ella.

"What...the hell?" I said, bewildered at what I was seeing.

I thought momentarily, and began to speak to myself.

"This likely isn't the pawns work.. they'd never go through this much trouble for a simple killing.."

I looked at Ella, realizing she had heard what I said.

"So it looks like there's another homicidal maniac roaming around.. how...interesting."

As if connecting the dots, I looked down at the insane man before us, and quickly unsheathed my steel blade, pointing it in his direction.

OOT: To explain my lack of instant regurgitation at the sight of this (referencing Bel), my character is a mercenary, after all. Wouldn't be the first time he's seen (or done) some gruesome things.

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 03:56 PM
after hearing all of this Vyse slipped off the roof and into the open window. now able to see the contents of the cabin he sees human remains, the writing on the walls that look like blood and the scene where my comrades are drawing their weapons against the psychopath. i quickly draw my Katana and hold it at the ready for anything that should happen next

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 03:56 PM
Looking at all the people, wandering in, 'Oh, come in, I insist.' Then they stopped at the corpse on the wall, 'Oh, I see you've met my roommate, Kevin. We had a falling out two days ago, something about the rent, whatever. Anyway, he wouldn't pay his share, so I killed him and nailed to the wall. I really think it improves the feng shui of the room, don't you?'

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 04:00 PM
in shock at what i am seeing and hearing i pull up my gun aiming it at the stranger "how should we handle this"

grinidon
10-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Getting my facultes together, i approach the popular hangout: the doorway. I star askign again"Oi hey all, did i act ins...oh, well sheit, the poor man died in a rough manner." I notice the strange man, gesturing and saying something about a kenny,

"Guess my head isn't fully clear, I swear theres a body on the wall and a strange guy talking about Kenny, I sure as hell hope I'm not the only one seeing this."

oot: not touching the you killed kenny joke, too easy

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 04:26 PM
in shock at what i am seeing and hearing i pull draw up my gun aiming it at the stranger "how should we handle this"

Glancing at Ella i shrug my shoulders as if saying "i don't know, your call"

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 04:26 PM
i answer to grinidon "no your not the only one seeing this we all see it, will have to fill you on once we get some answers here ourselves"

looking back at the stranger i ask
"ok enough with this charades, jokes over who are you really?"

hoping this will get him to talk

i start to wonder where the flair came from also there has to be someone else here

"keep an eye out this flare came from elsewhere"

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Sitting down in the armchair in the corner of the room he said, 'Who am I really? Who is anyone really? I could refer to the concept of 'I think, therefore I am', but that is both vague and subjective. For example, just because I think I'm the Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells, doesn't necessarily mean I am The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells, now does it? Also, what are the chances that the name I give you is actually my name, and not just some alias I invented to trick you?'

grinidon
10-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Heh, its a loon, my kind of person. i head over to the chair across from the crazy guy and sit down as well, ignoring the murderous scene and now dwindling flare.

"So, now that we have established the fact that you are at present occupying this space, whether by mental projection or physical presence, what, if any, names or titles may we address you by? It starts to sound a bit redundant always calling out, 'hey crazy guy' though it IS fun to do in a crowd."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 pm

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
'Hmm, I see your predicament. Knowing my name would, indeed, clarify some difficulty in communication. Better associating a name to place or person than just 'that place' or 'that person'. Alright then, you've convinced me. I am Lyradai Wellsley, gun-toting, weapon-swinging psychopath extraordinaire.' He said, performing a rather over the top bow.

grinidon
10-11-2012, 04:57 PM
"Indeed, well met Lyradai Wellsley, gun-toting, weapon-swinging psychopath extraordinaire, however, with your permission of course, I think for the moment I shall shorten that to Lyradai. Ah, please forgive my fellow comrades over there, *waves to stupified crowd at door* they have no formal cognitive skills when it comes to the intracacies of the mad mind. Now then, good sir, by your leave, I shall now go forth and find out what kind of hooligan has tarnished your abode with their malicious pranks."

oot: i think my chars ability to handle this is because of his condition of madness after using his abilites, but i dunno, this is fun

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 05:00 PM
OOT: i feel like i'm listening in a conversation between bizarro and tiny tina from borderlands 2

The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 05:02 PM
OOT: It does sound like that.

'What? You mean the guy on the wall? That's Frank. He was late with the mail one day, so I killed him, and hung him on me wall. It adds a bit of, how you say, Razzle dazzle, to the house, does it not?'

grinidon
10-11-2012, 05:05 PM
oot: lol, im dying myself here, i didnt plan the crazy 7 inspired my with his greeting, and i totally ran with it, really, my char is usually an uptight knight, i swear, honest injun
The7thSeal
10-11-2012, 05:09 PM
oot: lol, im dying myself here, i didnt plan the crazy 7 inspired my with his greeting, and i totally ran with it, really, my char is usually an uptight knight, i swear, honest injun

OOT: Oh trust me, this is pretty tame compared to what I can really do when I do crazy.

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 05:11 PM
waiting for what seem like hours with the 2 of them rambling on, how grinidon is able to understand him starts to make me wonder...

as grinidon waves his hand saying something about our cognitive skills i yell "hey ******* not every can speak psycho like you"

i decide i need to step outside to clear my head all this "psycho talk" is giving me a headache plus im starting to feel queasy with the corpse hanging on the wall

i walk outside holding my stomach, it didnt bother me at 1st cause of all the tension, but now im starting to feel nauseousness come up, i sit down on the step holding my stomach and lean my head against the post trying to compose myself

grinidon
10-11-2012, 05:11 PM
"No no my friend, I look not at your former roomate, bill was it? I mean the dandy rustling about earlier, tossing, of all things, a lit candle, through the window. Now that may seema bit odd, as I would expect something showier like a dog, or pony, maybe even an elephant to be lobbed through, but this hooligan had decided to chuck the candle, as they say, and in this land, doing so is a violation of law, and **standing up for emphasis**HE SHALL BE FOUND!!" *points to the speechless group in the door way still** "Come my merry men, we shall set forth and locate the perpetrator that has set upon this manse, and we shall punish him accordingly!!" With that I set off full steam ahead to find the person that threw the flare.

oot i believe it, its been a while since i did crazy, its like riding the backweard bike, its all odd at first, but WHHEEE is it fun

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 05:15 PM
waiting for what seem like hours with the 2 of them rambling on, how grinidon is able to understand him starts to make me wonder...

as grinidon waves his hand saying something about our cognitive skills i yell "hey ******* not every can speak psycho like you"

i decide i need to step outside to clear my head all this "psycho talk" is giving me a headache plus im starting to feel queasy with the corpse hanging on the wall

i walk outside holding my stomach, it didnt bother me at 1st cause of all the tension, but now im starting to feel nauseousness come up, i sit down on the step holding my stomach and lean my head against the post trying to compose myself

Vyse walks over to Ella and places his hand on her shoulder before saying "are you ok? do you think we should take our chances with Bizarro inside or find some other place to camp? not to mention the person who keeps on popping up."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 05:21 PM
i answer "yes i'll be fine i jus need a moment to clear my head, that whole ordeal in there jus threw me for a loop, it was nowhere near what i expected"

next thing i know i see grinidon skipping out the door singing a made up song "we're gonna catch the candle thrower, we're gonna catch the candle thrower"

i shake my head "oh hell, what's this world coming to" placing my head in my hands

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 05:24 PM
i answer "yes i'll be fine i jus need a moment to clear my head, that whole ordeal in there jus threw me for a loop, it was nowhere near what i expected"

next thing i know i see grinidon skipping out the door singing a made up song "we're gonna catch the candle thrower, we're gonna catch the candle thrower"

i shake my head "oh hell, what's this world coming to" placing my head in my hands

Vyse looks oddly at Grinidon before turning to Ella saying "should we do something?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Enigma
10-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Growing oh so bored of the rambling going on inside of the cabin, I turn on my heels to face Ella and the ninja man, as Grin proceeds gleefully out of the cabin.

I extended my hand a few inches from Ella's forehead, and close my eyes in thought.

"With your permission," I began, "I can help alleviate your troubled mind and body."

I stood with my outstretched hand, waiting for a response.

grinidon
10-11-2012, 05:26 PM
SKipping out and singing I head out the door with out looking back, and see Ella and Vyse together. i calmly stride up and say in a normal tone, "Ella, I can explain this. I don't know, its just that its like I respond to crazy, because a part of me Is crazy, so I am told. I do not know what happens to me when I act all nutjob usually, and dont remember what happens before I black out like i did, but i can sa, I am not crazy all the time, but I can help with those who are. Do not be deceived, if he had meant harm, he would certainly attack first, but of course not everything he says will be normal. Meh, I say we keep him around, even for just entertainment value, and maybe it would help myself as well with my own issues, but who am I to say. Now, by your leave, I DO want to persue whomever threw the flare in the cabin."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM
daruis holds out his hand asking for my permission i reply
"well if itll help me feel better you have my permission"

Enigma
10-11-2012, 05:33 PM
As I received permission, I pressed my finger tips against Ellas forehead.

I began to ramble off several different chemical compounds and elements.

After a few moments, I began to speak as if almost in a trance.

" C eight..H eleven..N..O two.."

With that, I opened my eyes back up and looked at her, and began speaking once more.

"I've created a fair amount of dopamine inside of your brain. As it makes its way to the proper receptors, you should start to feel really good. Dopamine is the chemical in your brain that makes you feel happiness whenever something satisfactory has happened. It is also the chemical that makes drug addicts experience happiness during a high."

I paused briefly and drew my hand away from her forehead, as a serious look crossed over my face.

"In short... don't come asking me for more."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 05:49 PM
feeling relaxed i look up darius with a smile "thank you, and i promise i wont ask for more"

leaning my body against the pole

"what about the crazy man inside the cabin there"

i wave my hand in the general direction

"what should we do about that?, i would like to get out of these wet clothes as soon as i can im a little cold"

grinidon
10-11-2012, 05:53 PM
"Well, I have already put in my two cents, so that is something you can muse over. However, I have another person to catch right now, so I am heading off."

I get up and head off to the back of the cabin, heading to the line of trees and foliage surrounding the cabin, looking for what may be out of place. I hunt and listen, using what senses i can, seeing if anything unnatural makes a disturbance, a sound, anything i could use to pinpoint whomever might be out there.
pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 06:03 PM
"i think i have a spare set of shinobi shozoku that i'm sure will fit you" Vyse said walking over to his horse and about a minute later extracted a mass of black clothing

Belsfir
10-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Their words are almost startling, these people are ready to throw themselves head first into a mess. Rushing in blindly... I slowly get back up and move towards the edge of the clearing. Maybe I should camp out in one of those trees.

I crouch behind one the of trees and grasp the trunk, I shimmy my way up until I can pull myself over with the branches. Grabbing the closest branch, I pull myself higher into the canopy. The next branch, a thin one, was the only branch within reach. I grab onto it and pull, it seemed sturdy enough to support me. I climb my way over it and grab onto the next branch. As soon my hands made contact, the thin branch snapped and fell to the ground, rustling leaves, and hitting the ground with a thud.

Crap... I climbed over the next branch and sat on it, keeping motionless, and surveying the clearing with the night vision goggles.

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 06:21 PM
i look up at vyse

"thank you for the offer, but unfortunately, i dont think that will work, not that im being picky, but considering the situation we are in i have to have access to the guns i carry and i wouldn't be able to do so wearing that, which is why i wear dresses, they allow me easy access to the guns "

"my original intention was to have my clothes dry while i got cleaned up but.." i look over towards the door

"that has changed everything completely"

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 06:23 PM
i look up at vyse

"thank you for the offer, but unfortunately, i dont think that will work, not that im being picky, but considering the situation we are in i have to have access to the guns i carry and i wouldn't be able to do so wearing that, which is why i wear dresses, they allow me easy access to the guns "

"my original intention was to have my clothes dry while i got cleaned up but.." i look over towards the door

"that has changed everything completely"

"By the way, where did Grinidon run off to?" Vyse asked looking around stuffing his spare outfit in his bag
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 pm

grinidon
10-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Poking about, I turn around to head to the cabin when i hear a SNAP! of a branch, coming from higher up a tree to my right. "Who goes there?" I boom out loudly, making sure that everyone can hear me "if you mean us no harm, come now to the light where you can be seen, but beware, if you try any sort of foolishness, your carcass will keep the worms fed and the flys buzzing." With that, I walk backward from the sound I heard, getting near the cabin and a pool of light coming from on of its small windows. I keep my back to the cabin, waiting for whomever it may be, sword now in hand, at my side, ready to do my bidding.

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 06:45 PM
looking up at vyse "i think he went to look for whoever threw the flare in the room"

i then hear him shout "who goes there"

"well it sounds like he is behind the cabin to me"

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Vyse heard the noice, after drawing his kunais he turned to Darius before saying "Stay with her" in a flash he lept to the top of the cabin and spotted Grinidon nearby. He Jumped off the roof to the ground effortlessly and carefully walked up to him ensuring that he was well seen so he wasn't considered an enemy before saying "whats the situation?"

grinidon
10-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Without turning to him, I say out "Why hello Vyse, I figured it would be you, as it seems you would be the only one to leap off the roof like that, heh. I I heard the perpetrator climbing in a tree there to the right, but he hasn't moved yet, I can't see him, but I heard him, and am now waiting to see what we will do."

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Without turning to him, I say out "Why hello Vyse, I figured it would be you, as it seems you would be the only one to leap off the roof like that, heh. I I heard the perpetrator climbing in a tree there to the right, but he hasn't moved yet, I can't see him, but I heard him, and am now waiting to see what we will do."

"So got any suggestions? or should i use my arsenal of weapons? what do you think, shirken, kunai, smoke bombs or a rice spoon?

grinidon
10-11-2012, 07:10 PM
"Oohhh, the damage done with the rice spoon, *shudders in fear* but... we are more in a wait and see situation then a disembowel with a dull object situation. If perchance our target here becomes hostile, then, by all means, spoon away."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 07:14 PM
looking at darius as the other two try to locate whoever

"thanks again, thats was a lot to take in all at once and their rambling didn't help matters, i was completely lost in their conversation, not knowing what to do, tho i dont think i can trust him quite yet, even tho grinidon seems to be ok with him, but i dont think i can handle all that "psycho talk "
i say with a chuckle

"if we are planning to stay here that body is gonna have to go, what do you think we should do, stay here or find another place?"

Enigma
10-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I thought for a moment, and turned to Ella.

"I don't think we have any choice but to stay here.." I said.

"Even if I have to melt him into the ground..."

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 07:22 PM
"what about that body hanging on the wall in there, we have to find a way to get rid of it, its revolting, i have to get inside and out of these wet clothes soon, maybe we can knock him out for the night" i said with a laugh at least we dont have to listen to is rambling anymore

pizzanerd1
10-11-2012, 07:25 PM
"Oohhh, the damage done with the rice spoon, *shudders in fear* but... we are more in a wait and see situation then a disembowel with a dull object situation. If perchance our target here becomes hostile, then, by all means, spoon away."

Vyse puts away his Katana and holds the rice spoon at the ready. "Very well, should any hostile forces attack i will not hold back"

(if you've seen what Shigure Kosaka did in episode 43 of History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi did with a rice spoon you know whats coming next)
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:06 pm

AntiHacker
10-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Name: Grey
Sex: Male
Weapons: Gunblade named Midnight, draws upon soul's power to fire, secondary weapon, Sidewinder, a longsword built to get through an enemy's defenses.
Power: Can access an endless void, however, doing so too much, or for too long causes his body to break down for a time determined by how overboard he went.
Special Characteristics: Has silver eyes and hair, stands around seven feet high, has a thin frame with a slight muscular build, body features become darker when accessing the void.

Grey sits on the side of a road, his entire body hidden under a large cloak, sorrow consuming him. He thought of ending his life at this time, but hadn't the will to pull the trigger.

Enigma
10-11-2012, 09:19 PM
I responded to Ella's question about the body as simply as I could, so that I wouldn't upset her.

"I'll get rid of it." I said, hoping she didn't ask any questions.

"It won't be any trouble at all."

AntiHacker
10-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Grey reaches his feet and wanders along a rode, his cloak covering his entire body. His face is hidden, as is his two weapons. He disliked being seen, and despised killing of any sort. A man clad in armor moves along the road and knocks him into the mud, but rather than react violently, Grey sits within the mud, sinking into it, having given up on life. After moments pass, he gets up and continues walking, sensing numerous beings of power a great distance away.

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-11-2012, 09:29 PM
saying he can get rid of the body, i dont care how he does it as long as it is gone

"again thank you, do you think we should wait for the others before going back in, we might need grinidon to "translate" for us"

"i still dont understand how he was able to understand him, i guess they are two peas in a pod, maybe we should lock them up in a room together for the night and they can ramble on all they want, itll save me another headach"

i had an image of the two of them talking to whatever is in the room about who knows what, pops in my head i couldn't help but to laugh

AntiHacker
10-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Grey smells fresh blood and reacts, his eyes widening, as if his body was wrenching with pain. The void begins to affect his body, as his body weight became reduced, allowing him to move faster. He runs until he finds where the death had occured. In the distance, he sees several figures, a male and a female most notable to him, one with a set of guns, while the other's weapons were difficult to see. He silently approached them, getting a short distance away. However, before he could say a word, he fell to his knees, coughing up blood from his overuse of the void. "Damnable power........." He smells the air. "I smell death's touch....its arrived and left within this hour........"

The7thSeal
10-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Over hearing their plans to remove the corpse, he began to act upset, 'No! Don't get rid of Derek! He may be quiet, antisocial, and smell like a corpse, but he's my friend!' Then he suddenly calmed down, and inspected the body, 'Actually, you're right, he doesn't seem to work particularly well in this room. He'd be much better in a great hall of stately home, positioned like Michelangelo's David, or The Thinker. He just doesn't work in this house. Well..' he said, pulling the body off of the wall, 'Sorry Jeremy, it just isn't working out. Its not me, its you. So, toodles.' With that he unceremoniously threw the corpse out of window.

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-12-2012, 05:16 AM
i hear rambling in the cabin i lean back jus enough to see inside, i decide to go along with him

"i agree he doesn't blend well with the room" he then proceeds to remove the body tossing it out the window i look up at darius

"well thats one less thing we have to worry about"

suddenly i hear a cough coming from the woods in front of us, i stand picking up my gun that i had set beside me during all that, whatever it was
"did you hear that?" i say in a low tone

pizzanerd1
10-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Vyse was getting tired of waiting for this enemy to make their grand appearance, he turned to Grinidon and asked "can i please just go grab them, it would only take about a minute?"

AntiHacker
10-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Grey sees the gun and his instincts take over. He closes the distance through using the void as a portal and appears behind her, holding both of his weapons beneath his cloak. "You've got good senses.....few can detect me....or was it the consequence of my power that gave me away." Blood trickled from his mouth as he spoke to her.

Belsfir
10-12-2012, 10:39 AM
I watched intently as the scene grew stranger and stranger by the minute. I saw the man, blood dripping down his face. Was he the murderer who killed the man inside the cabin earlier? I place my shotgun onto my lap on pull the radio out of my bag. I grip it in my right hand, and my eyes blurred and my hand gave a golden glow. I threw the radio down and it tossed around on the ground. It reconstructed itself, making legs and it scurried towards the scene.

AntiHacker
10-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Grey's head motioned over to the location of the one hiding in the bushes, as if he knew they were there, then back toward the girl with the guns. The void had been what caused the blood to come from his body, and though he appeared to be a killer, that part of him was dead now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-12-2012, 11:30 AM

suddenly i feel a presence behind me and a voice asking how i was able to detect him..frozen on the spot as i am not sure what to expect of this sudden stranger all i can do is answer

"i just heard someone cough and it startled me you can't be too cautious these days"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7