HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:29 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:24 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 09:35 AM
startled by the voice as i was focusing on cooking i turn to see vyse
"good morning" i reply back

"yes i believe everyone is still asleep last i checked Darius was still on the couch sound asleep, as for grinidon i believe he too is still sleeping in there" pointing to the back room of the kitchen..

i hand a plate to vyse "sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 09:38 AM
"better then i have since this whole ordeal began. so do you have any plans for overthrowing the king?" Said Vyse taking the plate offered by Ella and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:26 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 11:00 AM
I wake up, facing the cold concrete, still in the night... Or was it really early morning?

My arms was bruised and covered in small cuts. Good thing I woke up, this place was one of the last places you would want to spend a night. I pull my shotgun out of my bag, and load it with more shells. Inserting the shells, one by one, I look towards the moon. The crescent glowed a familiar white, only to be distorted by a cloud of bats. My pumped the shotgun back, and switched off the safety, holding it ready in case I run into a surprise. I move cautiously across the sidewalk, hugging the dark shadows cast from the buildings.

I keep moving until I find a trail of blood on the sidewalk. Something was dragged across this, probably dead. I crouch over the trail, the blood was smeared thickly. I follow the trail, it lead into an alley. I slowly stepped into the alley, only to be confronted with a hideous smell. A body was at the end of the trail. I slowly approach this grim encounter, covering my face from the smell. I step next to the dead man, and turn him over on his back. His face was mutilated, eyes wide open, and expressed a look of extreme agony. He was dressed in blood soaked mechanic gear, and had a strange pair of goggles strapped to his forehead. He must of worked in those service shafts. Long sharp needles protruded from his chest, and a coiled wire hung from his breast pocket. I tug at the wire and a radio followed along, which I hastily placed in my own bag. I look at the strange goggles, they seemed to have a single large eye piece that emitted a very faint orange glow. I pull them off the dead man, and held it in my hand. I noticed a splotch of blood on the lens, and wiped it off with my shirt. Then I placed it on, immediately I saw the alley light up with an orange hue, they were night vision goggles. This mechanic must of worn them to see things in the dark passages of the tunnels. I lucked out with this piece of treasure, I closed the dead man's eyes and left the alley.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:27 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 11:14 AM
"glad you slept well" i said with a smile

" as for the king it depends, i want to find out more about the other 2 first and what their plans are before making any plans myself, there is a town nearby that i knw is surrounded by his pawns"

" i was planning to head out that way later on to see if i find out some information, as to where the kings whereabouts are since he seems to not stay in one place very long"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 11:49 AM
"glad you slept well" i said with a smile

" as for the king it depends, i want to find out more about the other 2 first and what their plans are before making any plans myself, there is a town nearby that i knw is surrounded by his pawns"

" i was planning to head out that way later on to see if i find out some information, as to where the kings whereabouts are since he seems to not stay in one place very long"

"If you want i can go investigate the nearby town. it should be easy for someone like me to sneak into the place undetected and gather information." Vyse said casually eating his breakfast
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 11:59 AM
I woke up roughly, with a pounding headache, and a stomach that felt like I'd drank pure arsenic.

"Uuuh..." I groaned, looking around, slightly confused.

"Well.. it's not the first time..." I said to myself, smiling wryly.

I had absolutely no idea where I was.

I sat up on the couch and swiveled my head around, looking at the large manor in which I had spent the night.

"So I wonder what the story is this time.."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 12:00 PM
OOT didnt realize you posted editing .....

"lets wait til the other wake up and go from there it is not wise to go at it alone, trust me i have attempted it a few times myself, i was hoping to have someone go with me this time"

"im gonna run these plates to the other 2"

grabbing the plates i walk over to the back room of the kitchen and try to open the door but it was locked "i guess ill just leave his plate here on the counter"

i proceed into the livingroom over to the couch i realize Darius is awake i approach him handing him his plate.."here is some breakfast if you like"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 am

pizzanerd1
10-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Vyse stood up and after cleaning his dish he decided this would be the perfect time to accomplish some extra training. he left through the back door and began training
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:31 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 12:11 PM
I looked over at a friendly woman, offering me a plate of pancakes.

"Thank you.." I said. Hopefully this meal would help calm down my stomach, though that was unlikely.

"I'm Darius by the way...who are you?"

I smiled weakly at the woman, trying to see through the aggressive photophobia being brought on by my hangover.

OOT: For those who don't know, Photophobia is a sensitivity to light, causing pain or discomfort. Not a fear. It's a strange name for it, but that's what it's called. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:31 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 12:17 PM
"im ella, i found you last night in the town not far from here stumbling from drinking and when you said you didnt have a place to go, i offered you stay here, i couldnt just leave you out there like that"

i sit down in the chair next to the couch
"how is you head?, i have some aspirin if you would like i can go get it for you"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:32 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Well eating the pancakes rather uneventfully and slowly, I waved my hand in front of my face in response to her question.

"Oh no no.. don't worry about it.. one of these days I'll remember how much I regret every morning after drinking.."

I chuckled to myself, and took another bite of the pancakes.
After I swallowed the food, I continued.

"Thank you for all of this though, I do appreciate it. I'll be out of your hair soon enough. I've got to see if I can't find work somewhere around here. I spent the last of my money last night.."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:33 am

The7thSeal
10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Name: Lyradai Wellsley
Sex: Male
Weapons: Huge assortment of various types of weapon
Power: Pocket Dimensions AKA 'Hammerspace' (The ability to store an unlimited amount of objects in another dimension. He cannot enter this dimension, only store and remove objects)
Special characteristics: Wears a duster coat and a fedora. Gold coloured eyes. Also, he's insane. REALLY insane.

OOT: I won't join just yet. I'm waiting for an appropriate time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:34 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 12:42 PM
"work?" i say with a surprised look on my face
"where are you gonna find work around here?, there isnt many survivors left since the attack of the king and finding a job is like finding a needle in a hay stack"

i start to think of something but it depends on the answer to his next question...

"let me ask you are you with or against the king?"

OOT awesome im adding your info in, you can come in whenever you like
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 12:51 PM
I thought about the question momentarily, trying to phrase my reply properly. I didn't want to start any trouble in this home.

"Neither.." I replied.

"Of course after this all started, finding work in my specific..trade..became quite a bit more difficult, aside from a...common job offer.. that a lot of people seem to want done. Unfortunately, that job doesn't seem to be worth the effort involved, so I'm stuck looking for the odd lucky job offer."

"So I can't say I approve of what he's doing..but in my opinion this still seems rather tame considering what people have done in the past.."

I paused momentarily to think again. In particular, about how to finish my statement.

"I don't take any sides, per se, but my...skills.. are an asset of whoever makes the best offer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:36 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 01:08 PM
"so you chose a fate of your own i can go with that, i am against the king for my own personal reasons, because of him and his pawns i lost everything i loved, ive been here on my own since defending what's left of this estate"

i pause for a moment thinking of my love and his family and how happy i was for once in my life, especially after the past i lived cause of my birth mother

"anyways, if you like you are more then welcome to stay here, after all what am i to do with all this room, aside from the other 2 that came in yesterday im the only one here" gesturing to the estate

"there is plenty food and supplies and if supplies get short there are plenty of towns nearby to go and gather more, tho i dont plan to stay here much longer, i intend to go after the king for what he did to all those poor innocent people he had slaughtered because of his greed, he took my happiness away and for that i will take his life"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:37 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 01:17 PM
What resolution this girl has.., I thought to myself.

"Well, more power to you, but it seems unlikely that it'd be possible to get to him. I should know by this point. That's the job everyone keeps trying to hire me for.."

I finished off the pancakes and sat the plate off to the side.

"At any rate, I don't wish to impose. Besides, how am I meant to get a job offer sitting in this home? Unless.." I chuckled to myself at the forthcoming reference. "..you make me an offer I can't refuse."

OOT: Sorry, it was too perfect of a setup to pass it up haha. This premise is clearly in the future by what Bel has been saying, so I'm assuming that film had been made long ago.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:37 am

Belsfir
10-10-2012, 01:26 PM
OOT: I take it as the king's pawns are passive during the day, unless provoked. And that people still live in the town, but are being killed in secrecy during the night.

The bright morning sun streamed down onto the streets. I took my goggles off, they won't be of any use when its already bright out, and I hid my shotgun in my backpack, in case the king's minions see me. I grab a protein bar out of my bag, and start chewing on it. Eh, I never liked these things... The daylight was safer than the night, I knew that the evil and otherworldly forces of the king often hunted in the cloak of the night. This did not mean the day was exactly safe however. I followed a road that lead out of town, stopping several blocks down, at its edge. Across the horizon laid a vast open field to the left side, stretching for miles. The right side was lightly forested, and further down to the right laid a private estate. Escaping this town would make me a "kill on sight" target for the king's minions, they want to keep the people holed up in the towns and then murder them slowly, to prevent them from taking up arms in unison. People who escaped were often hunted, but escape would to a better life if successful. Escape sounds like a much better idea than to be killed some night unexpectedly...

I had several choices here, I could travel into the vast plain, but the problem with that is that there was no where to take cover. Even more so, the king's minions sometimes rode rhinoceros like beasts to chase people down and stab them in the back with long spears, the field would make you an easy target... The forest offered plenty of cover and food as well, but it isn't easy to navigate through. The estate, it would not be much use to me. The king's minions probably don't like it and might burn it down some day soon, since it isn't exactly in the town. Hmm what to do...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 01:36 PM
"even so, going after the king is a risk i am willing to take i have nothing to lose, if i die in the process at least i'll die fighting and for a reason, instead of sitting here wasting my life away....alone"

"you wouldn't be imposing, i wouldn't have made the offer if i didnt mean it, if its money you want i have plenty of it, i was left this estate and the riches this family had"

i think to myself this guy want a job i'll give him a job

"i can hire you to fight alongside me.....if you chose to do so, i cant do it alone but if i must then i will"

OOT: it wasn't to be in the future, more of the past, but it was my fault for not specifying, so ill go with it Smile and @belsfir the pawns are sluggish during the daytime but if you are spotted or invoke them they will attack.. they cluster more at night and they are stronger and faster, they basically look for those that are still living...the field is open to however you want to create the pawns
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 01:40 PM
I smiled widely.

"Money is indeed what I'm looking for."

I thought momentarily, and realized something.

"So what makes you think you'll be able to kill him?" I questioned, unaware of what made her such a formidable opponent.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Waking up with a stretch, I take a look around the sparse little room. "God, how long have I slept?" I wander over, and don my weapons of war, checking over my shotgun and slinging the gunstrap over my shoulder, and checking Erlicht over, making sure it is read and accessible at my hip.

I head into the kitchen, see the plate of pancakes, so i grab them and take the plate with me. I walk out and enter the living room, where our host, ella, and the mystery drunk from last night are.

I bow to them and say "Greetings to you both, mind me not, I'm just enjoying these pancakes here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 02:07 PM
OOT for some reason i had the thought of sticking a lightbulb in my mouth lmao

"well you see when i was about 10 i discovered i has a special power, i can wield lightning" i hold my hand out to demonstrate, my eyes start to glow and within my hand sparks of blue lightning start to appear

"i can create balls of lightning within my hand and use them, i have also used my power along with my guns to create a shock upon impact"

i create a small lightning ball and throw it across the room hitting the wall next to the entrance causing the wall to crack where it impacted, when the lightening dispersed there was a burn mark.."that was just a small one i have created even bigger one but they tend to take a lot out of me"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Seeing her shoot the ball of lightning, I had an idea, just to show her how hard what she wants to do will be.

I stood up slowly, and proceeded over to where she'd aimed the lightning before.

"Go ahead." I said,

"Put me through this wall, with that."

I smiled at her and poked myself in the center of my chest.

"Right here", I said. "I can take it, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:45 am

grinidon
10-10-2012, 02:16 PM
As I start to straighten up to head over to the chair, a ball of lightning goes whipping by my head with a ZZZzzzttt! "Whoa, what the fu..," I exclaim, as my inhuman speed kicks in and I jump to the side, shotgun out and pointed in Ella's general direction, platter of pancakes hitting the floor.

"M'lady, just what the hell was that for?? and how the hell are you able to do that. I have heard rumors of the human lightning rod, but I haven't seen evidence and thought it was just that: a rumor. But now you seem able to just throw that out willy nilly, and at my head, even."

"I do not want to make any more enemies then I already have, but if you decide to hurl more of That **points to scorch mark** at me again, we may have a problem. I do not want to take that path, it relies upon you though."

With that grumbling speech, still keeping my shotgun in hand, but no longer pointing at Bella, I head to a vacant chair to hear what she has to say.

oot: you should have fester'd the lightbulb, that would have been classic, lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:45 am

Miss Elegent Serenity
10-10-2012, 02:24 PM
"my apologies" i say to grinidon who walked in thru the room "i was jus showing Darius here the power i wield, you just happened to walk in during my demonstration"

I look over to Darius who has asked me to hit him with my lightning and ask "are you sure? im not one to jus go about throwing lightning at random people i only use it to take out the kings pawns when i need to"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:46 am

Enigma
10-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I poked myself in the center of my chest again.

"Aim right here. Let's see what you've got."

I looked over at the other guy, making sure he didn't have a problem with this.
I lifted an eyebrow, as if questioning him through telepathy. (I'm not actually telepathic..)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earths Pawns (original)   Earths Pawns (original) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Earths Pawns (original)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next