HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Nijuu did not know what to say, as her face began to turn red. "Umm....Grey..." she stuttered quietly. "You...are...without clothes..." She said at length.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Grey said aloud, as he backed up, "Oh....." First very calmly, then looked down, and back at her, saying, "Oh...." with a bit more umpf, and then said aloud this time, "OHH!!!! I'm so sorry!" Quickly grabbing the covers, and wrapping them around his waste.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Nijuu covered her face, as Grey backed up. "No need." She said through her hands, trying to hide the fact that her face was turning a brighter shade of red.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Grey saw the red on her face that she was trying to hide, and chuckled, sitting down right in front of her. He placed his hands upon her, and asked, "Are you okay Nijuu, your face is as red as a volcano my dear." As he spoke, he got closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Nijuu kept her hands fixed to her face. "I'm fine." She said. "I....I just never seen...nevermind...."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Grey tilted his head, slowly easing her hands away from her face, being as gentle as possible, "Ahh....I see....well there's no reason to be embarrased or anything......" His lips neared hers as he spoke, "Do I make you uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Zenith wandered the night streets, trying to think of somewhere to go. Her arms were still wrapped around her chest, and she would stop and have fits of shuddering every so often.
"Hey, sis?" Solstice ventured gently after a while. She didn't want to cause Zenith to break down. "We shouldn't just wander around. Where to?"
I need to get stronger. Zenith thought back. I can't let this happen again. Even your powers may not be enough.
Well, we could work on fusing our powers, but I can't imagine that would come about quickly." Solstice thought for a while. "Well, there was one place pops never took you, and I can see why."
Where?
"The Knight's Acadamy."
Zenith got a bit of the glimmer back in her eyes and took off. She soon drifted into a trance to protect her mind as she flew towards her destination. She landed at the face of the Academy the next morning and looked around for anybody else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Nijuu's blue eyes met Grey's. "No." She replied. "Quite the opposite." She whispered, her face still flushed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Grey continued looking her in the eyes, "So would you be mad at me if I did this?" With that, he leaned in closer, pressing his lips gently against hers, his arms holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Though Grey's embrace did nothing to hinder the flush in Nijuu's face, she did not push Grey away...in fact, she welcomed it.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Seeing that she wasn't pushing him away, Grey began to lean backwards, steadily pulling her onto him, so that he could reach a more comfortable position on the bed. When the time came for their lips to depart from one another, he pressed his nose against hers, and kissed her again, gently holding her sides, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:49 pm

"Wow..." Nijuu breathed softly. "You took my breath away." She said after catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Grey let her down next to him in the bed, and looked her in the eyes, "I'm told I have that effect on people, I'm glad that wasn't just talk." He leaned in, and nuzzled her, "I haven't felt this at ease in a long time." A single tear fell from the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Nijuu wiped the tear, gently, from his face. "This is a first for me." She spoke softly, as she rested her hand on Grey's face, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Grey felt her warm hand touch his face, and seemed at ease, "I've had these feelings only once before......and my heart races at the very feeling of your skin upon mine........" He took her hand with his, and kissed her palm.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Nijuu continued to smile, though her cheeks were still flushed. "I know." She whispered. "When I healed you...I felt your pain...all of it.." she whispered, as Grey kissed the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Grey eyes widened, and didn't know what to say. He simply froze there in place, and asked, "All of it........?'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Nijuu nodded her head. "Yes." She whispered. "To better heal you, without causing you more pain, I had to first feel your pain." She continued. "It's one of the things my mother taught me before she left, and something she helped me improve upon when I saw her. I...I didn't mean to..." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:08 pm

Grey took her hands, and shook his head, "I just didn't want you to suffer.......did you.....endure the emotional suffering too....did you.....see....nevermind......." His hands were shaking, fear was evident in the way he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Nijuu sat up slightly, holding Grey's hands in her own. "You never have to worry about my suffering." She whispered softly. "And...I have to tell you.." she locked her blue gaze on his. "...your soul...it was damaged...I did what I could to heal what I was able to...but..." she paused, looking away from Grey. "...in a few months...either myself, or my mother, will have to attempt to heal the rest of the damage."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Grey didn't care about the damage to his soul, that was something he could live with, he just didn't want her hurt. He could do nothing more than hug her at this moment, as more tears streamed from his eyes, "I just don't like it when people suffer from my mistakes is all......people I.....care deeply for.........people I owe my life to......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Again, Nijuu wiped the tears from his face. "I didn't suffer. I promise." She whispered softly, as she held Grey in her arms.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Grey simply laid his head down upon her shoulder, "Sorry for being silly.....I'm a little overprotective at times....and overly critical....." Looking up at her, he faked a smile, but held a pair of sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Nijuu smiled gently. "It's okay." She whispered, then pressed her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Grey pressed his forehead against hers, and closed his eyes, before kissing her once again, and as he did, the seal within him began to crack. "You are an amazing person......."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next