HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:15 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:28 am

"There's an additional thing I gained while with my mother." Nijuu said, as she returned to her original form. She walked over to Grey, and took both of his hands in hers. "Close your eyes." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:30 am

Grey complied, completely comfortable with the woman, "Alright.....I'll trust you...." And with that, his eyes went shut.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 am

Nijuu closed her eyes, as well, as her hands began to glow softly. After several seconds, Nijuu's hands ceased glowing, and she opened her eyes. "I lent you some of my strength." Nijuu explained. "At least enough for you to stand and walk without complication."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am

Grey chuckled, standing up a second later, his body now able to hold him up, "Well then, you think it'll be enough for me to go walking around? Or for say.....a ride on my motorcycle?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:41 am

Nijuu giggled softly. "Perhaps." She replied. "I gave you enough to function normally." She added, with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 am

Grey picked up his jacket, and a helmet as well, and looked to Nijuu, "Then lets go my dear, I have some people to introduce you to." He headed outside of his room, leaving the door open.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 am

Nijuu nodded her head, and followed Grey. "Where are we going?" She asked, as she followed Grey closely, not wanting to get lost in the maze of corridors.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:47 am

He nodded his head slightly. 'Perhaps. You who, you really aren't as callous as you seem.'
Before she could comment, he stopped. 'Here we are.'
They stood in front a large stone building, with marble pillars against the walls.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 am

Grey held smiled, "I'm going to visit my father.....I have some.....some questions for him...........and I want to see if he can help me to contain Genesis.....that way, I can be with you....without a risk...."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:53 am

"Without risk?" Nijuu asked, with a puzzled expression on her face. "Is there some kind of risk in being together?"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:55 am

Grey sighed, "There's a risk.....but he's the only one who can inform me on ways to contain it......plus....he hates cell phones.........." He said aloud, continuing toward the vehicle bay.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 am

"Cellphone?!" The puzzled expression seemed to remain on Nijuu's pale features.

Amalia, having finished cleaning up her belongings from her camp, stretched, as she took a deep breath. 'Time to go.' She thought to herself, then took to the air.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 am

Grey took his black phone from his pocket, and flipped it open, "This is a cellphone, when you have a contract with a company, you can use it to contact people who also have 'em. They've been around for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 am

"I've never heard of them before." Nijuu retorted, as she stared at the phone. "I was raised by my father, and I imagine that not many of the villagers have them."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 am

Grey shrugged, putting the phone back into his pocket, "Its fine, you wouldn't need em in a small village. Personally, I think they tend to discourage personal conversations." He opened the door to the vehicle bay, and worked his way toward his bike. Lifting up his leg, he straddled himself up and onto it, then patted the back end, "Come aboard my dear."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:12 am

Nijuu nodded her head, and hopped on the bike, holding Grey tightly. Though she knew there was nothing to fear, the bike honestly still terrified her.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 am

Grey leaned around, and handed her a helmet, "Best to put this on, don't want bugs hitting you, and before we start moving, wrap your arms around me, I don't want you to fall off."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:14 am

Nijuu giggled nervously, as she took the helmet and pulled it on her head. "You don't have to worry about me falling off, I'll be holding on to you for dear life."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:17 am

Grey chuckled, "Oh don't worry, as long as I drive through enough shadows, I'll be able to grab you if you something goes wrong, now hold on tight." As he started up the beast of a motorcycle, the roar of the engine shook the room.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:18 am

As soon as Nijuu heard the roar of the engine, she wrapped her arms around Grey, as if her life depended on it, and held tightly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 am

Grey took off a moment later, zooming out as the vehicle bay doors opening, moving out onto the road, a feeling of ease overwhelming Grey, as his muscles loosened up. The trip took several hours, though Grey began to slow down, as he reached a field of silver grass, that went on for miles and miles.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 am

Nijuu stared at the fields of silver grass. She had never seen such a thing in her life. She was amazed at such a sight. "We should make a point of going out in the grass sometime." Nijuu said to Grey, as they sped by.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:24 am

Grey held a grin on his face, "Oh, we can do so tonight my dear, want to make love under the stars?" He asked, trying to make her face blare red, even if he couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:25 am

Nijuu's face turned beat red, not quite knowing how to respond...she merely laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:29 am

Grey smiled, "I'll get your answer tonight, for now, I got the reaction I was looking for." He drove until he approached a compound, and stopped, seeing two figures in the distance, one, a golden haired and eyed goddess of a woman, who stood almost as tall as Grey, and another, with jet black hair, and facial features that looked to be a matured version of Grey's. "Well, would you like to meet my parents?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next