HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:26 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:18 am

"Then I guess, I shouldn't have taken Frost's sheath off." Amalia said with a slight smile. "Seriously though, you don't have to apologize, we're both responsible for our actions."

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's shoulder. "I just want to sit here for a while." She whispered, as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 am

Grey fell asleep, his flesh pressed against Nijuu's, his mind at peace, his heart beating calmly.

Shrike shrugged, "I'm not suppose to let emotions drive me, that's why I don't complain too much about being sent to hell."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:31 am

"Better than being an emotional wreak." Amalia stated flatly, as she folded her arms. "I'm the last in my family."

Nijuu nuzzled into Grey, as she drifted off to sleep, holding Grey's arms around her, as if he was keeping her warm as opposed to the blanket.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 am

Shrike sighed, "I've never really had a family, the only candidates offered up to be a Grimm are orphans, keeps us from having built attachments. I was a starving little kid when they found me, and offered me an old, straight staff as a walking staff. They were astonished when I didn't die, and that's what set me on the path I'm on today." He used his staff to draw in the sand, "How'd you lose your family, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:40 am

Amalia shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know the details." She replied. "The weapon smith that brought me Frost, said that my uncle showed up on his door step with my father's body. My uncle lived long enough to tell the weapon smith what my father wanted done with his body and bones, then died." Amalia rested her hand on Frost's sheathed blade. "For over a month, I couldn't even look at Frost without bursting into tears."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 am

Shrike sighed, "That would be quite painful, I'm sorry to hear you have suffered so." He lifted up his weapon, "When I became the Grimm, two more scythes were made.......sprouted from my very bones......twas the most painful experience of my entire life."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 am

Amalia looked over her shoulder to Shirke. "I can only imagine." She commented, with little emotion on her tone. "I haven't been back home in over a week." She took a deep breath. "I can't bring myself to live there, but I also can't bring myself to sell the house either."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:56 am

Shrike looked to her as he re-wrapped his eyes, "Why not come to the academy with me when I return, I'm an instructor there, a few days in that carefree environment would do you good."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:58 am

Amalia shrugged her shoulders again. "Why not." She said. "The house only seems to be a hot bed for my ire anyway."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Shrike crossed his arms, and propelled himself upward using his hips, reaching his feet a moment later. Next, he began to strap his numerous staffs to his belt, and back. Next, he slashed the air with his hand, a black portal opening up a moment later. "Alright then Amalia, follow me through when you're ready!!!" As he jumped through, he landed forty feet from the academy's door.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Amalia took a deep breath. "A mysterious portal to God knows where..." She opened her wings, and soared up to the portal. "...should be fun." She flew through the portal, remaining in the air on the other side.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Shrike looked to her and smiled, "Welcome to Marcus Andro's academy!!! My easiest pay check ever!!!" He said to her as he approached the doors.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Amalia landed on the ground and wrapped her wings around her shoulders. "I imagine there are a lot of people who come here."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:24 pm

He continued to observe the group.
'This area is more a hindrance to that creature than help.'
He moved closer, making a small attempt to conceal himself.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Shrike nodded, "Place can fit almost fifty thousand students at full capacity, to be honest. Its a very nice place, and I have many, many 'grateful' students in my classes."

The group continued to converse, however, Revlon began to walk away from the group, the hellhound's body convulsing, as if energy and flame was underneath the surface. The only time this occurred, was when a hellhound was ready to hunt. Dageroth spoke aloud to his comrades, "Three of the four have awakened, and soon, the fourth will be awake too, and the one person built to contain the entities will be dead. The weakness of the heart my allies."
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Kaiden stopped moving. Not out of fear, but curiosity. The hellhound was moving towards him, away from the group.
Interesting. he thought to himself calmly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:11 pm

The hellhound pressed both of its claws against its forehead, and remained still as its body condensed into the form of a man. Before his face could be shown, a suit of red, flaming armor enveloped his body, a helmet shaped like a hound of hell's head covering his entire face. He smelled the air again, "Much better." He started running in Kaiden's direction.
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:21 pm

As the beast charged him, he didn't even flinch.
'So, it caught my scent. Let's see what it is capable of.'
Kaiden just stood there, waiting for the beast to charge him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Revlon ran forward at such a speed, and with such power, that he left dents in the hardened lava, and the moment he was within range of Kaiden, he sent his arm sailing toward the esper's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:09 pm

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
"No problem."
He kissed his way down her body, and continued the massage, relaxing her muscles until she felt completely at peace.
"Go to sleep, Chastity," he coaxed, his voice like chocolate as he stripped away her resistance.
"I'll be here. You must be tired after today's stress. Go... to sleep..."

Chastity relaxed her breathing and gave into his voice. It was calming and soothing.
"But we are in a bath...."
Her eye slowly closed but she tried to stay awake so she opened them and closed them a few times before actually drifting off to sleep.

The7thSeal wrote:
'Enough! Shut that bitch up!'
One of the men swung his blade at Elsa, only for it to collide with Effros's own sword, which sheared into on its edge.

His look was stern, yet his eyes dead, devoid of all emotion.
'You think that I'd let you lay a finger on her?'
He launched himself over the table, straight at the men, his massive blade singing through the air as he did.
Elsa raised a brow
"You dare swing a weapon at me?"
She looked at the sword
"Such a puny weapon"
She looked at Effros
"Do you think you can handle it..."
she pet her skull
"Or do you need a little help?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:15 am

Mawthrough lay there, looking up at the ceiling, Chastity in his arms, and thought.
Should I? Shouldn't I? Could I? Will I...?
He looked down at her and closed his eyes too. The mantra of thoughts beat a rhythm in his head.
"What am I supposed to do..?"

Inferno sat down again, not even trying to think about what they would be doing right now.
"He's probably pawing all over her," he complained to Ezekiel.
"So what do you propose I do now? Maybe get him a dog house?"

Jim Slim Badabim suddenly opened his eyes.
He sat up.
"Oh... crap."
Then he sat up straighter, his eyes widening as far as they could go.
"OH CRAP!"
Then he took off out of the inn he was staying in, not even paying.
"CRAAAAAAAP!!!"

He'd never felt something so strongly in his life. Somewhere, somehow, an entity was plotting.
Something BIG.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 am

Chastity stirred in her sleep, turning her head to nuzzle his neck. She placed a tender kiss on his next and mumbled in her sleep some before saying
"I love you Mawthrough"
she turned her body slightly so she could wrap her arms around him hugging him
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 am

Ezekiel was currently reading an old, dusty journal, one the size of a person's head when his brother spoke to him, "Probably brother. However, he's shown no ill intent so far. I'm very proud of your restraint. Haven't seen you that calm since Mercy gave you a three hour lecture on why not to burn her dolls." He continued to read through the journal, his eyes flashing a little every ten, to thirty pages.

Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 am

His sword cleaved through on of the men's arms.
'If you wouldn't mind.

~~~
Revlon's arm struck a large barrier of energy, which effectively parried his attack.
'Not bright, but to be expected of such a savage monster.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:09 am

Revlon backed away and held out his hands. Moments later, fiery gauntlets appeared over his hands. "Barriers are made to be broken." He jammed his fingers into the barrier, and began to attempt to pull it apart.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next