HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:25 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:20 am

"Oh Terios. Terios, Terios, Terios. I was worried about you, you know? You didn't radio in for a few weeks so I thought you might have tried to run away." He said putting his gun away.

"We have a new contract. We're working for a Mr.... well I don't quite know his name, he's never told me before so why don't you and your little friends get up and come with me?"

Jericho knelt down beside Terios to help him up.

"Oh by the way I'd turn that radio off if I were you."

As he said that a swarm of his men rushed in surrounding him and his group.

"We have your whole group surrounded. What? You think I didn't know about your little defection? You think offering me a little drink would calm me down? Your lucky I don't kill you. No I have other plans for your group. For this "sword" I keep hearing about and how you and your little friends might know something about, so.... how about you all put your guns on the f***ing ground right now!" He shouted. "Or I'll do to you what I did to your little friend over there."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:34 am

Krystal was freaking out. Sytry was missing. She saw a man get killed in cold blood. They were surrounded. She threw down her weapons, breathing hard. Her eyes were twitching all over, looking in vain for an escape. She had her hands up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 am

Terios gritted his teeth as he put his gun on the ground. He spoke in a much more serious tone than before.

"How did you find out about the sword? I never even mentioned anything about it. Everyone else thinks it's just a myth by now."

He shook his head.

"No, wait, that doesn't matter now. Look, just...let them go, alright? If you get the information that we got then you'll know all that they know. Actually, you'll know more than they do because we haven't even read it yet! I'll give you the info if you let them go, then I'll come back to the group to work for our new client; no more running, no more problems...what do you say? For old times' sake?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:49 am

"You know what? That does sound good!" Jericho said walking up to Terios. Once he got up to Terios he punched him in the face knocking him out.

He picked up the radio Terios dropped and spoke into it.

"Ello there mate. I seem to have run into your friends here. They seemed a little lost so I figured I help them out a bit. You know help them find they're way home. Tell me where you are and in exchange for your info-" He cut himself off and grinned an evil grin. "You know what? Never mind that. Toodles." After saying that he dropped the radio and broke it under foot.

He grabbed Terios by the scruff of his hair and dragged him over to Krystal and dropped him, kneeling in front of Krystal. He rose her head up and looked at her in the face.

"Well what have we here.... When we get back to base the two of us are gonna have some fun." He smiled as he grabbed Terios again and pulled out his radio.

"Douglas, bring the truck over"

"Yes sir, right away."

A few minutes later a truck arrived and he threw Terios into the back of it.

"Come on little lady, time to go."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 am

Sytry heard the ksst as the radio disconnected, then crushed it in his hand like a tin can, swearing.
"That. Is. IT!"

He flexed his cape out.
Then paused.
On the one hand he had the info. On the other, he wasn't sure he could look himself in the mirror again if he left his team - he called them that, his TEAM - behind.

"Ok. Now, I'm going to kill a lot of people, very quickly."

He turned around and walked out of the forest, back towards the nearby city.
"Don't worry guys. I'm coming. And I will bring the Grim Reaper with me."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 10:18 am

Krystal teared up, but nodded and got in. She looked longingly at her weapons, then huddled close to Terios.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 pm

Yoshiko flinched at the sound of the gunshots.

"Shhh."
Hikaru turned his head around to her.
"They haven't seen us. Let's leave while we can, hmm?"

Yoshiko nodded.
"Y-yeah."
He carefully picked her up and snuck away. As he was getting away, he saw Sytry sneaking through the trees. Yoshiko did a bird call to see if Sytry would notice.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Rounding up Kyle and Douglas, Jericho got in the truck.

"Alright I want the rest of you to say here a comb the area. If you see anybody put a f***ing bullet in they're brain, understood?"

"Yes sir!" His men shouted as the truck drove off Jericho started to cry a little.

"Jericho sir. Is everything okay?" Douglas asked a now sobbing Jericho.

"They're my children and I just lead them to they're deaths without them knowing..."

"Sir you can't go back on this now. Just give me the order and I'll gladly do it. You know that the others were near by and we can't chance them finding us." Kyle said as he drove.

Sobbing bitterly Jericho looked at him with eyes full of remorse. "Just.... just do it."

"Roger that sir" Saying this Kyle pulled out remote detonator and pulled the trigger. The sound of a huge explosion could be heard behind them.

"I'm sorry.... I'm so, so sorry!" Jericho cried.

Douglas sat back with Krystal and Terios with anger on his face at what Jericho did. Some of those people he knew and trusted. But he knew that they couldn't be found or followed and that it was an evil that had to be done.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:59 am

Sytry's head snapped round, his hand on his cape, ready. Upon seeing Hikaru and Yoshi, he nearly collapsed.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" he hissed, darting over to them.
"Now what the hell happ-"
The explosion caught him completely off guard and he looked around.
"Oh gods, what now!?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 am

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS
Name: Kanna
Sex: Female
Weapons: Machete and a .9mm handgun
Random: Wears a black hooded cloak

She had been walking all night to get to the town where information on the location of the Hero's Sword was supposed to be. The forest was quiet now that all the gunfire had died down. What all that had been about she had no idea but it wasn't her concern. AT least she hoped it wasn't. She'd have to move fast before the info was taken or destroyed. She'd been informed that Mythic Directive was involved now which made everything that much more complicated. "I wonder," she said aloud to herself, "If all that ruckus had to do with the sword info?" She kept walking towards the town her mind consumed with thoughts of a warm bed and warm food. The explosion took her by surprise. It was much closer than the gunfire had been before and she dove to the ground pulling her gun from its holster. What in the hell was that? she thought as adrenaline flowed through her. Getting back up on her feet she began moving in the direction she thought the explosion had come from. The truck came out of nowhere, twin headlights blinding her as it sped forwards. A horn blared and she dove out of the way just in time to avoid being hit. "Watch it asshole!" She shouts at the speeding truck and takes a couple shots at it before it gets out of range. Getting back on her feet she dusts herself off and glances around, unsure of what she should do next...

Last edited by Lullabye on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 am

(OOT: Welcome to the RP, Lullabye.)

Although he was starting to regain consciousness, Terios was still stuck in an unpleasant dream; a memory of the past that he'd much rather forget. He mumbled to himself in his sleep.

"No...just forget about it...it's too late for him. Forget about that sword and come back..."

Finally coming back to himself, he wakes up out of the dream and looks around, trying to remember what had happened to him.

"What's going on? Oh, right."

His eyes go wide from the realization.

"Krystal...!"

As his vision began to clear, he looked around the truck and saw Krystal right next to him. He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Whew...okay...so, at least you're alright. What happened while I was taking my little cat-nap? Please tell me they didn't get Yoshiko, Hikaru and Sytry."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:26 am

Krystal shook her head and motioned at Douglas.
"We have listeners." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:49 pm

"We need to leave."
Hikaru urged Sytry.
"Yoshiko, can you hold out a bit longer Honey? Don't stress yourself."

"I'm fine."
Yoshiko was getting back to his usual apathetic self. He glanced over at Sytry.
"Lets go."
He started jogging away from the explosion with Hikaru in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 am

The truck started to slow down to a stop as they made it back to the base. Jericho and Kyle got out from the truck and opened the back up.

"Get them out!" Jericho yelled. Douglas removed him self from the truck and grabbed a hold of Terios and pulled him out. Kyle pulled out Krystal.

"What should we do with them sir?" Douglas asked holding on to a now awake Terios.

Jericho laughed a bit and grabbed a hold of Terios's face.

"Oh Terios.... you remember what we do to traitors right?" Letting go of Terios's face he finished saying "Bring Terios to the interogation room and the girl to one of the prison cells. I still have plans for her." Jericho put a grin n his face when he said that and walking into the building. Kyle taking Krystal in right after him.

Douglas looked down a bit and said in voice that his own ears couldn't pick up. "I'm sorry."

After saying that he brought Terios into the base he once called home.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:10 am

Sytry started moving too, following Yoshi and Hikaru.
In order to avoid getting lost, and to get a lift, he led them towards the main road, where he spotted a girl who looked a lot like Krystal from a distance.
Upon getting closer, his heart sank, but he still approached her.
"Who are you? Also, do you own a car?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:26 am

The group came towards here out of the forest and she tensed, preparing to fight if she needed to. As they got closer she realized one of them was injured and the other two didn't look in much better shape. One of them came straight towards her his cape fluttering a bit in the wind. "Who are you? He asked. "Do you have a car?"
"Normally people give their name first. But whatever. You can call me Kanna for now." She looked at the three of them thoughtfully. "No I don't own a car. It takes all the adventurering out of being on a quest. I walked here." Well they didn't seem to be hostiles and none of them had the Mythic's sigil on them anywhere. She reholstered her pistol and stretched.
"So did you guys get in a fight with your friends or something? That truck almost ran me over."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:37 am

Sytry stepped closer, his eyes dark and serious.
As he did so, his cape flapped a little, showing the Mythic Directive's sigil - it did belong to them, after all, seeing as he used to work for them.
"What truck? Which way did it go?"
He paused.
"I'm Sytry, by the way. My friends are in that truck, as prisoners. This is Yoshi and Hikaru," he said, indicating the two behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 am

"It's a pleasure."
Hikaru smiled slyly as she was still being held.
"You're awfully young to be an adventurer, no?"

Yoshiko just sniffled his nose.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:21 am

Trying to play it cool, Terios chuckled at Jericho's threats. However, the sweat on his brow told another story.

"You know, I am kinda rusty on our interrogation techniques. I seem to remember something about sitting down around a table and drinking a nice cup of coffee."

He halfheartedly laughed before hanging his head down. Now his palms were starting to sweat, too. After him and Douglas were far enough away from Jericho, he spoke honestly to his old friend.

"Look, Doug...whatever happens in the next few hours, I want you to know that I don't blame you for any of it. Just do me a favor, if you can. Make sure that the girl makes it out of this alright. She's not like the rest of us-- frankly, I'd be surprised if she's even held a gun before we first met. She's no warrior. She deserves better than this."

After this, he walked to the interrogation room in silence, occasionally trembling in fear at the thought of what could happen to him next.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:27 am

Douglas stood there with his head down in silence at Terios's words. The two had been close to Jericho at one point and the three of them were close friends till Jericho's accident. Sighing Douglas followed after him.

Kyle bound Krystal's hands and threw her in a cell.

"You keep quiet in there till Jericho comes to get you, understood!?" He yelled as he close and locked the cell door. Kyle was a different story. He wasn't as close to Jericho as Douglas and Terios were till after his accident. When Jericho needed someone to do his dirty work he always did it with a smile on his face and a spring in his step. He stood there smiling at the thought of what Jericho was gonna do to her and left to go to the interogation room.

Douglas sat Terios down in a chair and bound his arms and legs to it.

"Jericho will be here shortly." He said almost roboticly as he stood by the door.

Jericho was in his office sobbing at the deed he had Kyle do and the state of affairs. One of his close friends betrayed him and he needed to punish him. Needed to make him pay. Why did he leave in the first place? Why was he with that group of people? And why was his name on his list of people to kill. Jericho wiped his eyes, got up and opened to door to the interogation room.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 pm

"Good ta meet ya, Sytyr." She said looking up at him calmly. "You too." She waved at Hikaru and Yoshi. The Mythic Division sigil on his cape was concerning, but whatever. She could find out about him later.
"Well it looked like an army truck. Big engine, canvas top troop compartment. Didn't see if it had any markings though since I was busy jumping outta the way and all." She shrugged. "It was headed into town last I saw. No idea where." She paused for a few seconds in thought.
"Is she going to be okay? I have some stuff in my bag. If you're the kind to take help from strangers who possibly have ulterior motives."
She flashed a wry grin at Hikaru's question. "I guess you could say I'm starting earlier than others."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:37 am

The bindings dug into Krystal's wrists as she struggled against them. She wanted to be as far away from this Jericho freak NOW. His promises were getting to her. She had to clear her mind to stop thinking of what he could mean.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:27 am

"I'll be fine. Hubby here has me covered."
Hikaru rubbed Yoshiko's cheek with her free hand as she was still being held by him.

Yoshiko scoffed with a smirk and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 am

"Good ta hear." She smiled at Yoshi. She turned back to Sytyr.
"So you need a car huh? Well it looks like one might be coming this way." She gestured in the direction of two pinpricks of light. "So long as you're not opposed to a little car jacking." Pulling the pistol from its holster she stepped out into the middle of the road gun aimed at the approaching car.
"Oh by the way," she said as the beams grew brighter. "This'll be fifty bucks."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:06 pm

Sytry reached forward, took the gun from her hand and then just stood in front of the vehicle, causing it to stop.
A second later, he calmly ushered the occupants from the car with a few words of apology - "So sorry, lives are at stake" - and then gave them about a hundred and fifty dollars for a taxi.
He then took out another fifty and gave it to her, a slight scowl adorning his features.
"THAT, is how you car-jack properly."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-