HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:25 am

Yoshiko glared at the guy holding his wife. He then glared at Sytry maliciously.

"I'll be fine."

Yoshiko looked up at her.

She smiled her usual seductive smile.
"You know me. Come on. How would you have stayed alive if I didn't know what I was doing, before we were married, remember?"

Yoshiko softly gasped to himself.

Hikaru looked up at the soldier.
"You'll do the right thing? Right? If not now then later?"

"Be quiet."
The soldier threw his arm a bit making Hikaru shake violently. He dragged her back to the truck and sat her in the middle of him and the driver. He shut the door and patted the driver's shoulder to get going. He drove off along with the rest of the convoy.

Yoshiko grabbed Sytry's shirt and flung him around. He lifted Sytry up by his shirt and stared at his eyes.
"Who do you think you are, asshole? Using my wife like some trade bait? Why didn't you do anything?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:21 am

Sytry's eyes flashed.
"Yoshiko, listen to me. I don't care where you got your training from. Special Forces, perhaps. But listen very hard right now."
He placed his hands on the other man's wrists and pressed down with his thumbs, causing Yoshiko to loosen his grip.
"I was trained by people that kill Spec Force operatives for a warmup. And if you don't put me down this second, I will take your head."

His eyes flashed to the retreating convoy.
"If you don't put me down and get in the Jeep in the next thirty seconds you will never see Hikaru again, do you understand? NEVER. So PUT. ME. DOWN!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 am

Terios ran up to Yoshiko and grabbed his shoulder.

"Look...I know you're worried about Hikaru, but right now we have to get out of here. These guys know what they're doing, they won't do anything to her as long as we have what they want. I get that you're angry and you have every right to be...but you've got to let it go for now."

He then jumped into the jeep. Just in case, he kept his weapon aimed at the enemy soldiers as they retreated.

"Time to make our grand escape, all aboard before we get riddled with bullets!"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:27 am

Yoshiko continued his long staredown with Sytry. He was still holding him up for a moment before slowly putting him back down. Yoshiko nodded.
"Just promise me she'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:02 am

Krystal jumped in the back of the Jeep. She was focused.
"Throw me my gun!" she yelled to Sytry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:07 am

Sytry was aboard the Jeep in five seconds, in the driver's seat, revving the engine.
"Everyone listen," he said urgently.
He got the wheels spinning, and they roared off - in the direction of the fleeing convoy.
"This is going to happen very fast, and very very painfully. We are going to get to that front truck, killing everyone in the way, and get her out. Yoshiko, how fast are Hikaru's reactions to a changing enviroment?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Yoshiko's expression changed for once. He pouted ever so slightly as he looked away in shame.
"More than I can keep up with."
He was obviously still worried about her safety though.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:38 am

Sytry turned, his eyes closing for a moment.
When he opened them, he had entered a state that is referred to by soldiers as "the killing zone." His heartbeat was even and slow. His mind was open, able to adapt and change in a hummingbird's heartbeat. His eyes were distant and glazed, seeing the future he was going to create.
"Yoshi," he said softly. "Move to the driver's seat, and be prepared to take the wheel. When you do, drive us round in front of that truck. Terios, get on the turret gun and be prepared to fire. Krystal, get in the back and just shoot everything that moves."
He pressed his foot down flat on the accelerator.
They were now just out of their range, and the soldiers were looking back very suspiciously, guns raised.
"Right now. We're getting her back, now."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:13 am

Terios smiled widely upon hearing Sytry's orders.

"How did he know that I love turret duty so much?"

Without wasting any time, he climbed over to the turret. Seeing that it was already loaded and ready to fire, he got a firm grip on the handles and waited until they were in position.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:08 am

"Switch it up."
Yoshiko lightly slapped Sytry's shoulder and climbed behind him ready to slide on the driver's seat. When Sytry quickly hopped to the shotgun seat, Yoshiko quickly slid in the seat and floored the accelerator. He manually shifted the gears as they went faster.
"A seventeen year old driving a giant military jeep. She's gonna be on my case for this one."
He was referring to Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 am

Krystal was able to keep her aim steady. She predicted each bump. She silenced everything. She felt the land with each breath. Kill everything that moves.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:34 am

"Ok..." Sytry whispered...

The canister had been placed inside the tank, seeing as it had the most armor.
Inside, the two soldiers in charge of it's care held onto it as it contained their worldly possessions as the tank trundled onwards.
Upon receiving the report that the Jeep they had given up was now in hot pursuit of them, they looked at each other.
"I've got it," one of them grinned. "Even if they break inside the tank, we give them the canister, and they leave - but -"
He raised his finger to illustrate his genius to his partner.
"The canister is empty, because we pocket the info!"
His partner grinned.
"Good thinking."
They unscrewed the canister and shook out the contents into their lap.

And the special grenade Terios had shown Sytry, finally freed from the canister's stasis field, instantly went off.

"Now...we..."

The tank erupted, several tons of metal blown sky high.
Instantly, every single truck halted, drawn by the uncontrollable human instinct to gawk at explosions.
Every soldier let down their guard, every gun lowered, every trigger finger relaxed.

"GO!"

Sytry readied his cape, and brought it round to his front as if he was a vampire.
"Everybody do it NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 am

Krystal aimed for the heads of the soldiers. She shot through the skull of one soldier. His passenger turned to see what caused the blood spray, but she shot him before he could react.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:33 pm

"ROCK AND ROOOOLL!!!"

Terios let out a shout and opened fire on the soldiers, gunning down a few of them and causing mass panic among the rest. Those that had finally regained their senses ran behind their own vehicles and prepared to return fire.

"Oh, like I'm gonna make it that easy for you!"

He opened fire on the hood of one of the enemy's jeeps, piercing through to the engine and causing it to explode. He continued to lay down suppressing fire until he noticed that his barrels were starting to overheat.

"Barrels are too hot, I need some time before I can start firing again!"

He got away from the turret, ducked down and supported the others with his sub-machine gun as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:46 pm

"HIKARU!"
Yoshiko pulled the emergency brake and slid the jeep to a halt in front of the whole convoy.
"Hikaru?!"
The driver's door of the front passenger truck was kicked open and the body of a soldier fell out with his head dangling quite disturbingly.

Hikaru jumped out next to the body and cracked her neck.
"Boy oh boy, they held me like a pro-wrestler. That explosion sure did the job for me"

Yoshiko smiled brightly. The fact she was okay changed his disposition completely. He quickly shook his head out of his fantasy and returned to his usual self.
"Get in, hurry."

A single shot almost clipped Hikaru in the shoulder and ended up hitting the gang's jeep.
"Woopsie! Coming Dear!"
She sprinted towards the jeep and gracefully jumped in the back seat.
"Let's go Honey."

Yoshiko smirked and shifted the gear.
"We're out of here. Fuck this."
He floored it away from the convoy with bullet fire spraying at them.
"Terios!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Terios climbed back onto the turret and started it back up.

"It probably cooled off enough by now...only one way to find out, I guess!"

He opened fire as Yoshiko started driving away. When the other vehicles started driving towards them in pursuit, he fired at the one in front until its engine exploded, causing the other vehicles to pull over and break pursuit.

"Bam, said the lady! Looks like we're just about clear."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 9:24 am

"Brother, Oh Brother." Standing on a small cliff in perfect view of the Jeep. His eyes illuminated a lime green color. He could anticipate every turn that was going to take place, as he was moving faster than time. Though the cliff was low it was high enough to kill if you were to fall off of it. He took a step toward and gracefully began to hurdle towards the earth. His arms wide, and legs spread he was flying. When suddenly his pet gryphon appeared. He grabbed onto it and it went invisible. Along with him so long he was riding.

The gryphon began to hit top speeds, Drawing in closer to the Jeep, it flew lower, Almost level with the jeep, It stopped only inches ahead of the Jeep. And with it, the mysterious figure leaped, Grabbing a hold of Sytry. Once he grabbed him he became visible, however he was a blur due to speed of him and the vehicle. Though it seemed whoever was sitting next to Sytry would be affected they weren't. He went through the person as if he was never there.

And than the tumble off the road began to happen, down a small hill and into thick and brush, They tumbled together. Until it became a complete stop. He was careful not to reveal his identity and so, he only got into field of view for his feet to be visible.

Oot: All info will be posted when everything about him is revealed.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:37 am

Sytry managed to turn and press Yoshi to the seat of the car before anyone realized what was going on, and slipped him the pen before the unknown figure slammed into him.

He recovered his senses about twenty seconds after hitting the ground, way too long.
He got up, adjusting his cape for one-on-one as he did so.
"Makes sense you'd get involved. Don't bother attacking me. I don't have the information you want."
He looked up. The gryphon was circling overhead, and his lip curled in disgust.
"However, you're not going after the people who do."
He flourished the cape out like a matador.
"I'm not going to let you."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 pm

The figure didn't say a word, He just smirked, though the smirk was invisible to Sytry. And without a moments waste, the man vanished, without a trace, almost like it never happened. They would meet again, but when, Was entirely up to Sytry. He knew where to find him.

Upon his disappearance a piece of paper had seemed to fall from thin air. He placed it there, but when was entirely unknown. The first line simply stated. "Dear Sytry." as he would press on it would prove to be not so formal, and not so positive.

"Oh the years that pass, Aye, Brother? When was the last time we dueled. About 5 years ago, I believe you remember. Casting me to the fiery abyss of hell, Metaphorically speaking to say the least. This time, It wont be so easy, I'm faster, stronger, and more intelligent. Despite your heart, valor, and determination you lack any necessary component to stop me. You can plead, Beg, weep, and thrive. But you wont stop the chains of fate, once they wrap around your neck and choke. Expect me soon, And watch the shadows. I'm always watching brother. And I'm always waiting for my opening."

At the bottom of the letter it stated.

"Sincerly,

Your secret admirer."

The man had made it to his gryphon undetected by the group. He mounted it and flew away
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:18 am

Sytry heard the gryphon's wings flapping growing fainter, and he cricked his neck.
Then he clicked on his walkie-talkie.
"Yoshi. Everyone alright up there?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 pm

"Hi-Hikaru!"
Yoshiko was outside of the jeep, holding his hurt wife.

She coughed a bit.
"I-It's okay."
She smiled wryly.
"You know Onee-san doesn't go down that easy. Hmm?"
She was bleeding from her hip.

Yoshiko was rather banged up himself, but with Hikaru severely hurt, he couldn't give himself the time to worry about himself. He was balling his eyes out at the sight of his hurt lover.
"H-hold on! I-I have something to stop the bleeding! R-right here!"
He fished in his small bag and go a roll of white bandages.
"I'm just gonna lift your shirt and wrap this around your waist...okay?"

Hikaru nodded.
"Mm, it's okay, this is just like before we got married, remember?"
She chuckled.
"You were the one hurt last time though. Hehe."

As Yoshiko was listening to his wife, he was wrapping the bandages around her and smiling at her words.
"Yes, I remember. Please, no more talking for now. Just save your energy."

She rubbed his head and lovingly pecked it.
"I'll be fine. Please don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Terios radioed Sytry to explain the situation.

"It's not too bad, but we do have some injuries."

He groaned in pain and grasped his left arm. He didn't want anyone else to notice, but he did take a hit while manning the turret during their escape.

"What about you, Sytry? That...thing that grabbed you, is it gone? If you need me to come pick you up, just let me know. Yoshiko is busy taking care of Hikaru right now."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:00 am

"Hurr..."
Sytry adjusted himself, checking himself out for injuries. He'd gotten lucky - only a few bruises and very minor cuts.
"Terios, stay where you are, I'm on my way back. If you're injured, I'll drive - I'm barely damaged. No-one dead? How's Krystal?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:57 am

OOT: Time to move this along a bit

Name: Jericho
Weapon: High powered rifle and silenced 9mm pistol
Other: Leader of the Merc group Terios is part of. Sure shot. Was a nice man till
he took a bullet to his head while on a mission. Now he's lost his sanity.

Name: Douglas
Age 27
Weapon: High powered Sniper Rifle and combat knife
Other: Member of Jericho's Merc group. Loyal to Jericho and owes him his life.

"Targets sighted sir. Waiting for your command." Said a voice over Jericho's radio. He Merc group spotted three people fleeing the scene two men and one girl. One of them looked injured.

"Are they armed? Well of course they are I just want to know if-"

"Sir, one of the seems to be unarmed." Douglas said over the radio.

"Hahahaha! An unarmed man you say? What kind of f***ing idiot would be dumb enough to do something like that! Oh whatever. Let's teach this boy a lesson in stupidity. Shoot him in the face and make sure he dies. I'll be making my way over the the group of idiots." He said over the radio to Douglas and Kyle, his two snipers. "Is everyone else in position?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Douglas, shoot him." He said signing off the radio making his way over to the group or targets.

Breathing heavily from all the running and hiding Aizen spoke up.

"Terios could we just take a quick break? We've been-"

His line was cut off by the sound of a gunshot. Before he could even realize what had happened he fell to the ground twitching. Aizen was shot clean through the head by a sniper.

"I'd hold off on running if I were you!" Jericho shouted the the remaining people making himself known. "Unless you want to end up like your stupid little friend here I suggest you do as I-" He was cut off when he noticed someone.

"Terios? Hahaha! Is that you over there? I was wonderin' where you ran off to!" He said laughing as if he was in high spirits. He slowly walked over to Terios laughing, stepping on top of Aizens body to get to him. Suddenly his smile and laugh stopped as he pulled out his handgun and looked at Terios.

"Why didn't you return to base?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:03 am

Quickly getting over his initial shock at Aizen's death and seeing Jericho again, Terios smiled and met his gaze.

"Hey Jericho, you're a long way from home. What brings you all the way out here? To be perfectly honest, I got a little sidetracked following these people around on their little quest."

He chuckled nervously.

"So, uh, do you mind putting the gun down, old buddy? These guys might get the wrong idea. Tell you what, let's head over to a nice bar and talk this out like gentlemen. My treat, of course."

What he didn't mention is that he was secretly holding the button to his radio the whole time, hoping that Sytry was still listening to their conversation.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-