HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 pm

"Damn it! Stop moving for two fucking seconds!" Kyle said trying to keep the truck in his sights. Kyle noticed a few men with rocket launchers and took a couple of them out. Before he could take out that last one he ran out of ammo in his clip and wasn't able to reload it in time.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:57 am

"Thanking me?"
Sytry turned the next corner. Only a few miles until the airport.
"I could have broken your neck and left you for dead. I could have put a bullet in your skull. I could have hit you an inch lower and left you breathing through a straw."
He checked his passport.
"Or I could have just let you go and you could have had a merry old time until the Mythic Directive break down your front door and make what I did in that warehouse seem like a pleasant body massage."
He looked back at her.
"Those are your options, ma'am. Like it or not. Not your fault, but nothing you can do about it now. So it's up to you. Live or die? Decide fast, or I'll decide for you."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:13 am

The party made a campfire in the woods. They were eating deer someone hunted earlier and quietly sitting around and eating. There was nothing to be said, supposedly. Yoshiko wasn't eating though. He had a lot on his mind. After a good few minutes of silence, Yoshiko finally stood up and started cocking his rifle. He threw his bag over his shoulder and was getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:22 am

"AND why didnt you"
She kicked the seat again
"I could have handled anything that would have happened. If only you would have given my gun back. I wasnt a cop for nothing, and ive handled a lot of situations being on the feild"
She said in frustration
"Just...let..me..go"
each word she kicked the seat
"and give me my damn gun back"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 am

Sytry would have pulled over if he didn't have a plane to catch.
"You sure HANDLED me pretty well, didn't you?"
He was stuck with a hostage and the knowledge that if he let her leave his sight she was a dead woman. Sometimes, having a conscience sucked.
"Come on. You're coming with me. We're going to Cuba."
He untied her and let her sit up, as they were now in the airport car park.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:39 am

Sylvia crossed her arms and kept herself planted on the seat
"I will not go to Cuba with you. Just give me my damn gun and let me go, Whats the point in keeping me?"
she looked up at him
"I'll just cause a scene then you wont be able to leave the country"
she shifted from side to side as if getting comfortable
"Besides how do you plan to get past security with a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:52 am

OOT: Well that's what I get for not reading everything... I guess Kyle was just playing super solider in his head.

Kyle was walking through the woods looking for something to kill and eat. When he looked through his scope he noticed a light off in the distance and went to check it out. Slowly and quietly he made his way to the light source. "Of course..." Kyle knew who the group of people were. He noticed on of them get up and leave. Once he left Kyle slung his rife behind his back and walked up to the group around the fire with his hands up. "Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:52 am

Sytry pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Ok, I'm going to be brutally honest with you."
He sat down and looked at her. "We're not going on a legally registered flight. We are going on a plane that is owned by a rich sexual deviant who hosts BDSM parties in Cuba. Guns are allowed on board as part of the games that are played. You are going to come with me as my submissive. You will act the part or else what happens to you will be beyond my control. They're very strict. Believe me, if there was a better way, I would, but I didn't expect I'd have to bring along an apparently crazy cop."
He looked her up and down.
"You're attractive enough to look the part. You'll have to get changed on board the plane, but there shouldn't be any problems. So."
He gestured.
"We have a plane to catch."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Her mouth gaped open
"A what..."
she shook her head
"Oh no your not dragging me into something like that"
She quickly started crawling across the seat opening the door to get out of the other side
"Keep the f***iing gun there is no way in hell im doing that"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Sytry picked her up and carried her to a terminal at the back of the airport over his shoulder, ignoring the amazed stares he got from everyone.
"You won't be touched, and after I get to Cuba we'll hook up with someone I know, and he can get you back to the States, with your gun."
A tattooed man blocked their path. "Where you think you going?"
"Friend of Pegasei. She loves the policewoman outfit. She's having a fit I left her toys at home."
The guy grinned and waved them past.
"Now are you going to behave or am I going to have to drag you on the plane tied up and with a f*cking gag?" he hissed when the guy was out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Sylvia started kicking and hitting him in the back
"PUT ME DOWN YOU PERVERT"
she tried to push herself up using the back of his pants she looked at the tattooed guy
"HE IS LYING HE KIDNAPPED ME PLEASE HELP!!"
she started screaming at the top of her lungs
"take your behavior and shove it"
she punched him again in the back
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Name: Rin
Sex: Female
Weapon: a six shot shotgun, and a hunting knife
Other info: She's a mercenary/informant

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 1154200382_ty_N_black

Rin sat outside of a cafe, sipping a cup of coffee, as she watched people walk by her. A man, wearing a ball cap, jeans, and a red shirt. He carried a messenger style bag, and a file. Rin took the bag, and the file..quickly reading the contents.
"Seriously?!" Rin looked at the man. "You couldn't give me more than this?"
The man sat down beside Rin, and put his arm around her, as if they were dating. "Sorry..but that's it." He replied in a hushed tone. "I can't stress this enough, Rin...this assignment is for information only."
Rin rose from the bench, and looked over her shoulder. "Yea yea." She stated flatly, as she walked away, leaving an empty file behind.

Last edited by Shinimagami on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Sytry responded by removing his shirt and using it as a gag.
"Enough."
Then he carried her along, concealing his disgust when the man shot him a wink.
"I told you to be quiet," he snarled as they moved towards their waiting aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Sylvia continued kicking and punching and letting out muffled squeals as he continued carrying her towards the aircraft. she didnt want to go anywhere nears the place he spoke up and she wasnt going without a fight
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Kanna had been sleeping peacefully on the hard ground until someone had woken her up to eat. She had sat nibbling on the piece of meat, staring at nothing until she finished and then just sat there, unsure whether she should sleep again or just stay awake and listen to what the others were saying. SHe gave Kyle a little wave when he walked into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Rin was dragged out of a bar by a bouncer, with a very displeased expression on his face. "Come back when you're 21." He said, as he released her arm.
"Oh, com'on." Rin said, as she rubbed her arm. "I only wanted to ask some questions. I wasn't here to drink." She pleaded.
"Walk." The bouncer ordered, as he pointed to the side walk.
"Pfft." Rin released her arm, and walked away. "I was going to cut you in...but, if that's the case."
"Wait...cut me in?" The bouncer raised his brow.
Rin looked over her shoulder to the bouncer and nodded her head. "But you won't let me-"
The bouncer pointed to the door. "Ask your questions." He interrupted her. "You have ten minutes."
"And I'll cut you in for 5%." Rin said with a smile, as she walked towards the door.
"10%." The bouncer corrected her, as he grabbed her arm.
"Fine...10%." Rin agreed.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:05 am

OOT: Sorry for the lack of posts in the past couple of days. I'm all caught up now, so...let me take a shot at this. Also, welcome to the RP, Shinimagami.

Terios called out to Yoshiko as he was about to leave.
"Yoshiko, hold up."
He was ignored as Yoshiko made his was into the woods.
"Hmm...I'm gonna see if I can catch up to him. Wandering these woods alone sounds like trouble if you ask me."
Saying this, Terios left the group for a little while.

Jaden was sitting under a tree with his arms behind his head, looking up at the night sky.
"Man...what a day. I can't believe Hikaru's really gone."
Just then, Kyle approached the camp. When he greeted everyone, Jaden stood up and waved at him.
"Hey, I can't believe you made it all the way out here! It's good to see you again...Um..."
He thought for a moment and laughed awkwardly.
"So, uh...who are you, again?"

After a little while, Terios caught up to Yoshiko since he was sprinting through the woods while Yoshiko while walking at a fairly slow pace.
"Yoshiko!"
Terios stopped right behind him.
"Look...what happened with Hikaru...I know it's getting to you right now and you've got every right to feel the way you do. But wandering off by yourself is too dangerous right now. Come on...at least stick with us until we get back to town for safety's sake."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 am

Yoshiko glared at Terios.
"I need to see if she's okay."
He turned back around and started walking again.
"I'll be back by morning."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 am

The inside of the plane was dark, dank and very very adult. Semi-naked women crawled around everywhere, serving large fat men in purple fur coats.
Sytry barked a few words of Cuban and they pointed towards the back of the plane, a curtained-off area.
Sytry carried her through there, and was given a whip.
"If you don't behave, this is going to be the most painful ride of your life!" he said loudly enough for the others to hear. The moment they reached a private area he put her down, dropped the whip and sank back against the wall.
"If you yell now, they will make you wish you had never been born," he said tiredly, struggling to not fall asleep then and there.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:34 am

Rin left the bar shaking her head. "Waste of time." She said to herself, as she walked down the street.
The man that she had see earlier that afternoon was standing against the wall next to the door. "Do you have any idea how much I had to pay that bouncer?"
Rin folded her arms, and raised her brow. "Does it look like I care?" She replied. "You wanted info...you pay for it...even the bribes." She pointed out, as she unfolded her arms and walked away. "If you break your contract with me, it will cost you more...so just pay the bribes, and shut up." She added, leaving the man with a displeased expression behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:49 am

Terios nodded in reply.
"Alright. But if you run into any trouble on the way, get back to camp as soon as possible.
He turned around towards the camp.
"And for what it's worth...I hope she really is okay."
With that, he started making his way back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:05 am

Slyvia undid the gag and threw the shirt at Sytry
"I cant believe you dragged m in here"
she looked in the direction they came in knowing if she were to make a run for it she would run into the other men and women in the plane and who knows what could happen. she walked over to the door and peeked out then gave a huff of frustration. She started pacing back and forth
"Why couldnt you just let me go, why did you have to drag me into this damn place.. this..this circus"
she was flailing her arms in the air as she spoke
"What are you going to do to me now asshole?
she looked at him with a raise brow
"Thats what im gonna call you from now on ...ASSHOLE!!"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

Odd how they welcomed me like a friend... Kyle thought as he walked up to the group and looked at Jaden. "I'm Kyle. I used to work for Jericho till your little friend went ape shit on him. Douglas took over the group but I didn't want to follow under him so I left and followed you guys."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 am

"You try to save someone's life and they call you an asshole..." Sytry whispered to himself.
"Listen. If you had stayed where you were. Or gone home. They would have killed you. And everyone you loved," he spoke slowly and clearly to make sure she understood.
"I need this gun to protect myself until I can get another gun. Because in case you hadn't noticed, there is an entire military organisation out for my blood."
He sat down, laid on his back, and closed his eyes.
"I am going to get some sleep. I advise you to do the same."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:29 am

Sylvia crossed her arms
"how do you expect me to sleep in a place like this"
she looked at the door
"How do i know no one will come in here while im sleep and do god knows what"
she walked over to the opposite wall from him and plopped down on the ground and sighed
"All cause that guy ran into me and you knocked me out im in this situation. its your fault."
she leaned her head back against the wall looking up at the ceiling
"All I wanted was to get to the coffee shop and have a nice cup of coffee, and now Im stuck here with you"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-