HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 5:19 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:36 am

Jaden waved back at the two, blissfully unaware of the angry look that one of them was giving him.
"Hey there, glad I could help! I just hope you don't have any more choppers chasing you 'cause that was the only shot I had!"
He then ran to meet up with them, occasionally checking around to see if there were any more enemy soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:23 am

Jericho's face didn't change at what Terios said to him.
"...Your wrong "friend". I'm the same man I always was." Soon after saying that Jericho trust the iron onto Terios's chest.

Douglas heard Terios's scream ring throughout the call block and he kept his head down in thought. "Tonight. I'll help you two escape tonight." Saying that Douglas left the cell block.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:07 pm

On the roof, the man was staring up at them in utter fear.
The smoke from the helicopter drew Sytry's eyes for a crucial second, and a fierce kick in the balls was his prize.
"OW MOTHER-FU-"
The man jumped off the roof, and started running again.
Now Sytry was PISSED.
"RIGHT, COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

The man took off down the street, running straight towards Sylvia, looking back over his shoulder to check for his pursuers, not seeing where he was going -
WHAM.
He crashed into Sylvia and the pair hit the floor...
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Kanna jumped at the explosion, her head whirling around in time to see the helicopter tumble into the ground. By the time she turned her attention back to their prisoner he had jumped off the roof and was sprinting down the alley. She took a few shots at him that missed horribly. "Bastard!" She ran down the rooftop towards the street looking for a safe way down. A woman was down there, seeming not to notice the fleeing man. "Hey, look out!" But by then the man had already made it to her.

(OOT: Who is Sylvia?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:56 pm

OOT sylvia is my character Wink i just joined

Sylvia was suddenly flat on her back with weight on top of her
"WHAT THE..."
she notice the man laying on top of her and started fighting to push him off
"GET OFF OF ME, WHY DONT YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:25 am

"Oh my, what a commotion."
Hikaru commented on the man running into the woman and the others chasing him. She then turned back to Jaden.
"May I have a name? Haha, I'm Hikaru by the way. This sexy stud here is Yoshiko."
She gave a seductive look to Yoshiko.

Yoshiko took a half a second to respond from his glare.
"Oh, yeah, hi."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:45 am

Terios screamed in agony when the iron was being shoved into his flesh. His "old friend" held nothing back and it almost felt like the burning hot iron would push all the way through him if it wasn't stopped soon. Every second felt like an hour. Finally, Jericho pulled the iron away just as Terios started to think that he might die from the pain. He was gasping for air, his voice was hoarse from screaming and he was sweating all over as the smell of burned flesh filled the air. After he managed to catch his breath, all he did was mumble to himself, almost in a state of delusion.
"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I failed you both. I couldn't help you...I couldn't even...help myself...I'm so sorry. Krystal...Ja...den..."
He hung his head low. His eyes, while still open, looked dead and lifeless. All he could do was wait for whatever came next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden glanced over at the commotion that Hikaru mentioned, then turned back to her.
"Hikaru and Yoshiko, got it. The name's Jaden, nice to meet you both. So...are some of those people over there with you? Maybe we should go over and help them out."
He reloaded his gun just in case.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 am

"I can't do much now, sorry."
She smiled sadly and rubbed her side.
"I got hurt a while back. Yoshiko is gonna stay with me even if I tried to force him out."

"You're on your own."
Yoshiko bluntly stated.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:17 pm

In a moment that would permanently scar itself into the memory of everyone watching through sheer badassitude, the man looked around straight into the epicenter of Sytry's flying kick. He shot off Sylvia, hit a wall, and was instantly knocked unconscious.

Sytry landed with not a single hair out of place, stood up, and seductively winked at Sylvia.
"Pardon me, ma'am. I hope I'm not intruding."

Five women who were on the pavement when this happened each had an orgasm just from the wink.

He helped Sylvia to her feet.
"So sorry to cause you bother."

The man started stirring.
"Kanna, tie him up please." He then whipped out a phone.
"Yoshi, Hikaru, bring the car around if you don't mind. We've got a new toy to play with."
Then he returned his attention to Sylvia. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:24 am

"My oh my, if I didn't meet you Yoshi, I may have fallen for Sytry by now."
Hikaru placed her hand on her cheek and tilted her head. She then lightly held Yoshiko's arm and rested her head on his shoulder.
"You sexy beast you. No one can replace you."

Yoshiko smirked.
"Stop it. We haven't spent alone time for a while now and you're only making it worse."
He chuckled a bit, then turned to Jaden.
"Welcome aboard."
He shifted the gears and slowly drove up to Sytry and the others.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 am

Sylvia brushed off her clothes obviously annoyed
"I'm fine"
she looked up at Sytry
"But can someone tell me what the hell just happened here?"
she looked over at the man
"One minute I'm walking to the coffee shop the next I'm flat on my ass"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:55 am

"Put him in a cell!" Jericho ordered. "We'll be seeing you again soon Terios. Maybe next time you'll be willing to give me what I'm looking for." Kyle and the others dragged Terios out of the room. Jericho stood there in the room for a while. The words Terios said to him were still ringing in his mind. "Changed huh? Maybe I have but it's for the better."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:04 am

Jaden smiled back at Yoshiko and made a fist.
"Thanks! It's great to be here..."
He then looked back at the man with the magnificent flying kick.
"...Especially with him on our side. You guys don't mess around, do you?"
After their car approached the rest of the group, Jaden jumped out and immediately started leaning over the barely-conscious man on the ground.
"Ha. Sucks to be that guy."
He couldn't help but notice the suspicious looks he was getting from almost everyone there.
"Oh, yeah...they don't know who I am yet..."
That was probably meant to be an inside thought, but Jaden accidentally said it under his breath. He got back up, laughed awkwardly and tried to properly introduce himself.
"Hey there, you might recognize me as the guy who shot down that helicopter earlier. Jaden the Chopper Stopper! *ahem* Never mind, forget that last part. What I meant to say is, I'm Jaden and I've got a few questions for the group that the Mythic Directive is following around. I'm...gonna take a shot in the dark and say that's you guys. But since it looks like you're kinda busy right now, I figured I'd just hang around for a while until things calm down. Is that alright with everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am

"Hi Jaden." Kanna said cheerfully. "I'm Kanna." She waved childishly at him. "Would you like to help me torture this guy? Mr. Sytyr needs info from him." She prodded the man experimentally with her foot. "Oh by the way, do you have any rope?" She stepped close to him and spoke softly, "What's this Mythic Directive business?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Sytry took Jaden's introduction, meeting Sylvia, and Kanna's offer to interrogate in stride.
I've worked in the most complex military operations on the globe. This still ranks as the most bizarre day I've ever had.

"Kanna, Jaden, pick him up and put him in the car. Thanks for the handcuffs, my lady," he said smoothly as he took the cuffs from her belt and used them to bind the man's hands. "We'll deal with him in a minute."
He sighed.
"Look, this really is nothing personal, ok? It really isn't, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I promise this is all for your own good."
He looked skyward, mentally asked for forgiveness, then his right hand shot out and struck Sylvia expertly right where her jaw met her neck. She crumpled instantly, and he immediately picked her up and put her in the car.
"Nerve strike, creates a tiny fracture and sends a shockwave along her skeletal structure, temporarily shutting down her brain. She's going to wake up with an aching jaw in about five minutes. So I advise we drive back to that warehouse we faced off against the Directive in. Nice and secluded, quiet. I'll answer questions there."
The car was now a bit of a tight squeeze considering it now held Yoshi in the driver's seat, Hikaru riding shotgun, Kanna, Sytry and Jaden sitting awkwardly in the back with an unconscious Sylvia lying across them, and a damaged sleaze-ball in the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:23 pm

"That's a bit of a drive. Shame though the girl was knocked out. Was that really necessary?"
Hikaru commented. She started messing with the music radio.
"Let's see...Rock...Jazz...Country...Any requests?"

Yoshiko kept silent and shifted the gear, driving casually away from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Terios remained silent on his way to the cell that Jericho's men were taking him to. They threw him in and locked the door, glaring at him as they left the room. Terios just stared on with a blank expression, sometimes looking around the room to see if there was any hope of escape without any success.
"I can't take it anymore. What's going on out there? Where is everyone? Did they make it out alright? What about Krystal...maybe...maybe she made it out somehow. I don't know. I just want it to be true. Please let it be true..."
These thoughts swirled around in his head, tormenting him. All he could do, once again, was sit there and wait for something good to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaden sat in the back of the car with a clearly uncomfortable look on his face, both because of the lack of proper seating and because of the bizarre situation he now found himself in.
"Well...this got out of hand really quickly."
He mumbled this to nobody in particular. After a few seconds of silence, he looked over to the girl who introduced herself as Kanna right before they were piled into the car. His left eye twitched as he remembered her rather casual mention of torture just a few moments ago.
"Um...Kanna, right? Nice to meet you. So, you like torture and stuff? That's...neat."
He coughed and tried to change the subject.
"You said you wanted to know about the Mythic Directive, right? Sorry, but I don't know much more about them than anybody else. Oh, but I can tell you this, apparently they're after the Legendary Sword for some reason. I'll bet that guy next to us could tell you more about them, he looks like the leader of this group to me."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:53 am

"You do what you have to do to survive." She replied to Jaden, her eyes closed. "You said you were looking for the group the Mythic Directive was following, right? But Sytyr's with Mythic... So why would they be following us?" Kanna let her head rest on his shoulder. "Sleepy," she mumbled in explanation.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 10:43 am

Jericho headed into his office and sat at his desk when on of his men came into the room.

""Sir!" The man said

Jericho looked annoyed as he addressed the man. "What is it?"

"I wanted to let you know that we have the location of the others."

A smile came to Jericho's lips as he laughed and got up.

"Good work giving me this info. Assemble everyone in the assembly hall."

The man nodded and left. A look of excitement appeared on Jericho's face. "It's about fucking time."

Seeing his men at the assembly hall he gave out his orders.

"You just got the location of Sytry and the others. Your orders are to capture his group alive and bring them back here. Our info tells us the more people we spotted with Sytry and the other two. Capture them as well for we need all the info we can get. I want ten of my best men to join me along with Kyle. The remaining men are to wait here with Douglas. Is the understood? Good. Now get ready, we leave ASAP."

While Jericho's gone that will give me enough time to make my escape with Terios and Kyrstal. Douglas thought.

After about an hour Jericho and his men left for Sytry's location
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am

They pulled up at the warehouse, and Sytry got out.
He unloaded the info goldmine from the trunk, and threw him over one shoulder, carrying him inside.
A moment later, he walked back to the car, removed the car battery, and walked inside with it too.
"Alright. Carry the girl inside, put the handcuffs on her - we don't want her to panic and cause some damage before she knows what's happening. Hikaru's damaged, she needs to rest - Yoshi, Kanna, you're both on guard duty. Every two minutes, you sweep the perimeter.. After ten minutes, you swap with each other. Jaden, you're someone I don't know and as a result I don't know if I can trust you or not. As a result, I'm leaving you with Hikaru to give her medical attention. If you do anything even remotely suspicious I will remove your testicles by hand and swap them with your eyeballs, and that will be AFTER I let Hikaru and Yoshi take you apart. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:36 am

Sylvia slowly opened her eyes, feeling groggy and in pain
"What happened?"
when her eyes came to focus she realized she was in a vehicle and laying across the laps of two men. She instantly started kicking and swinging punches trying to get away
"Get off of me you perverts!!"
she went to claw jaden's face with one hand while reaching for her gun with the other only to realize it was gone
'Oh god they have my gun'
she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:29 am

"Ow...that's gonna leave a mark."
Jaden thought this to himself as he rubbed his face, which the formerly-unconscious woman in the car has just scratched up in a fit of rage. He knew that things could get a lot worse very quickly, so he tried to calm her down.
"Okay, so, I know this looks bad but you've got to believe me when I say that it's not what it looks like! We're not here to hurt you or do anything weird, we just couldn't take any chances 'cause there's some big things going on right now. So...let's just keep calm and talk this out rationally, what do you say?"
He looked at her nervously and put his hands near his face in case she wasn't in the mood for talking. He then looked over to the man who was speaking to him a minute ago.
"Actually, I do have a question. Could you back me up a little here?"
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:30 am

Hikaru grabbed Jaden's hair and spun him around to her evil gaze. She was also evilly smiling at him.
"A big boy follows daddy's orders, right?"
She chuckled.
"Come now."
She shoved her hand away, making Jaden's head almost hit the car door. She then began to seductively lift her shirt up...then stopped before any bra was showing. Her stomach was covered in white medical wrapping with a tad bit of blood on her left side.
"I think it's time for treatment, doctor."
It was obvious she wasn't trying to seduce him. She was just being nasty.

"That's enough."
Yoshiko interveined.
"Don't take it out on him."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:02 am

Sytry knew Hikaru was going to be ok, but the new girl he was worried about.
"Ask your question, Jaden. But before you do that..."
He clapped the handcuffs on Sylvia, lifted her from the car seat and slung her over his shoulder.
"The fact you have a gun, ma'am, tells me you know how all this works. In that case, you'll know that the more you struggle, the worse it will feel. However, I have no intent to harm you. I did this for your own safety. In a few moments, I'm going to put you down, take the handcuffs off, and give you back your gun."
He carried her in and placed her down in an old wooden chair.
"Now if you calm down, and tell me you understand, I'll take the cuffs off. Understand?"

He looked back at Jaden, and Kanna. "You two want to ask questions, now is the time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:15 pm

She glared up at him for a moment
"NO! i will NOT calm down"
she stood up and started charging towards the door
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next