HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:55 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:16 am

Terios let out a heavy sigh.
"And here I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up. Way to kick a guy while he's down."
He folded his arms and looked at Kyle.
"Business it is. First off, to answer your question, you'll have between two to four people riding with you. Me, Jaden, Yoshiko if he comes back and Hikaru if...if she made it. I hope your ride can go pretty fast because we might need to get medical attention for someone right away. As for your fee, I'll do half when we get to town and half when the job's done. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Sytry took a slight peek out the door.
"We're leaving the dramatic way. There's a small boarding party out there, and there'll be a warm reception at the airport. So, one question."
He used the gun to start prying open floor plates.
"Can you swim?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:30 am

Slyvia crossed her arms
"Of course I can swim"
she looked at him
"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 2:52 am

Sytry had ripped open a hole in the bottom of the plane.
The cold sea was blurring past underneath, as the plane lowered altitude, coming in to land.
"We're almost to the airport. It's time you got off this plane."
He took hold of her and lowered her through to a small ledge, on the under-carriage that the lazy pilot had never bothered to raise. The cold air stung her cheeks and the sea was a navy-blue streak as the plane sped closer and closer to the airport. Above them, they could hear gunshots, and marching feet.
"They boarded the plane via buzz copter - they tore a hole in the roof," Sytry called down to her. "Everyone aboard is dead. Aside from a whole squad come to kill us."
He turned his head back.
"For what it's worth, I'm sorry. You have to remember that, but there is no other way. You have to remember that I had no other way of saving us both!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:22 am

Sylvia looked up at him
"What do you mean no other way"
she looked down at the water and it finally hit. she shook her head
"OH NO!! im not jumping if thats what you think"
She grabbed the side of the ledge and clung to it
"You're crazy if you think im going to jump. the fall alone can kill us"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:57 am

Sytry looked back over his shoulder and cursed. He could see more red lights, coming round the corner.
"Sylvia, when you swim to shore, there's a little coastal bar called "Heaven in '77". Tell the only male bartender that you're a friend of mine and that you need somewhere to stay. He'll keep you safe, and I'll meet you there when I can."
He looked down.
"You have to jump, Sylvia! There's no other way!"
The sea was getting closer and closer every minute.
"Now jump! I'm so sorry, for this and what I'm going to do next -"
A shot pinged off near Sytry's head and he leapt into the floor grating.
"Do it or die!"
Then he vanished from sight, leaving Sylvia alone. And the red lights were getting closer...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:06 am

Sylvia looked down at the water
"You have got to be kidding me"
She let out a frustrated growl let got of the side and let herself fall to the water below. She heldher breath when she hit the water. after a few moments she surfaced gasping for air. she started swimming to shore
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:49 am

As Sylvia reached the shore, the droning of the plane above her reached a deafening volume. As stunned as beach-going Cubans were to see a drenched lady in full clothing staggering out of the ocean, it was flabbergasting to see a purple and silver plane coming in over the bay.
That is, until it veered off course, missed several buildings by inches, then nosedived straight into one of the largest hotels.
The explosion shook the earth and the plane and the building were both engulfed in fire. Screams and howls of pain could be heard as those within the hotel were completely incinerated. Everyone started running to get to the wreckage, some crying, others taking out their phones, no-one even noticing Sylvia anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:03 am

Sylvia started making her way towards the building along the shore looking for the place called "Heaven in 77"
after asking a few people of the place she found herself standing just outside of the bar. She sighed
"What am i getting into"
she opened the door and stepped inside. she looked around before making her way to the bar.
"Im looking for the owner of this place, Sytry sent me"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 5:11 pm

"My parents were relatively religious and my mother was under the assumption I was the son of an angel, So she named me Nephilim, You don't know me, But I think you're absolutely captivating. I'm not going to hurt you, Just hear me out, I want to get to know you. I am going to bring you some place discrete, where no one will find you, it's not because I am going to murder you, it is because I am going to examine you. I promise you'll be safe."

As he was driving he took a sharp left turn (never do this, Bad idea guys. You'll probably end up in a ditch unless you're a nascar driver or something. Seriously, Bad idea.) Nearly hitting a tree and rumbling the car, He Broke out of the treacherous expanse of the woods. And onto the main roads again, More or less it was a back-road. Quickly he sped off away from the area, Within an hour he was completely away from the woods, and finally parked in front of a small warehouse owned by Nephilim.

He opened his door and jumped out of the vehicle, Going to the opposite end and opening Kanna's door, grabbing her and slowly dragging her inside of the waerhouse. A soliatry steel table was dead center in the room, and the area was completely sanitized. A plastic tent was set-up around it. He dragged her inside and placed her in, He had to restrain her because she would more than likely run away, So once he positioned her to lay down, He Locked Wrist straps and ankle straps down onto her.

"Sleep well for now, When you wake up, I will be here waiting, I will be your friend, your enemy, and the only person you can talk too."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 pm

OOT: Trying to hammer out a few things. Don't worry I'll mention what Douglas is up to soon enough  Twisted Evil 

"Alright now let's just get in the car before we lose them." Kyle said as they got in the car and sped off after Kana's captor. After driving for a while they caught up to the car when it suddenly took a sharp turn. "Shit! Hang on!" Kyle did the same but wasn't able to avoid the tree and crashed head on into it.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 am

The bar was glued to the TV, but the male bartender snapped to attention.
Glaring suspiciously at her, he led her round back to what basically amounted to an underground bunker. Weapons and supplies littered the walls, as well as a TV feed into street security cameras for all the streets nearby.
And on one of these screens was Sytry, bloody, covered in soot, but still alive, skulking through back streets, heading for the bar.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 am

Sylvia looked around the bunker
"What is this place"
she noticed the TV with Sytry on it and pointed to it
"Where is that at, thats him..he told me to come here and ask for the owner"
She looked up at the bartender
"Are you the owner?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 am

The bartender shook his head.
"Sytry went to Africa once. Illegal slave trade. He rescued me. He took me here, gave me a home and a job. A life. I'm married now with four children."
That was all he said.
Another TV flared on with a news bulletin.
The subtitles read that over two hundred people had been killed in the plane crash, and it was being investigated whether it was the work of terrorists or the start of an American attempt to remove Cuban independence.
Sytry made it to the bar and slipped inside, just as pictures of the mangled, charred and mutilated bodies appeared on Sylvia's screen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 am

"Sytry did that for you?"
she looked shocked to hear this he didnt seem like one to do such a thing. She looked over at the tv only to see the bodies and quickly turned her head
"All those people"
she shook her head
"Can we get out of here please"
she spoke to no one in particular
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:01 am

The bartender shook his head.
A few moments later, Sytry staggered in, his body looking like it was barely functioning. He scooped up a couple of guns, and bandaged himself up, taking a swig of vodka he'd taken from the bar. He stood up, gasping.
"Hey Nair. How's the kids?"
"Harrid has just turned four." The man beamed with pride. "The others have started school."
"Keep them there. Good work, told you you could do it."
He looked up at the TV, and bowed his head.
"God forgive me."
The man laid a hand on Sytry's shoulders. "You had no choice. For you to do such a thing, you must have had no choice."
Sytry looked up at Sylvia. "Doubt she agrees with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:12 am

Sylvia crossed her arms and turned her head
"After what I've seen you do what do you expect me to think"
she looked over at him
"After all you knocked me out not once but twice, and god knows what you did to me while i was knocked out, you claim you didnt do anything but i dont know you so how do you expect me to trust you?"
she waved her hands in the air in frustration
"Maybe if things were done differently then i would have a different opinion, but im a cop and ive seen a lot of thing happen on the field. So i dont know what to believe right now"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:38 am

Sytry opened his mouth to reply, but the bartender beat him to it.
"Sytry is a good man," he said firmly, keeping Sytry's jaw open in amazement.
"He helps the innocent. He kills evil men. He does things other men don't dare do. He does it for good of mankind."
He looked up at the screen, bowing his head as the corpse loop was still playing.
"He makes sacrifices. He spills blood. He is cruel to be kind. He is a man of honor. He never hurts people if it could be avoided. He would never take advantage of an innocent woman!" he said fiercely.
"He gave me a life. He gave me a future. Many people from my country give thanks to this man every day of their lives as if he was a god. If you want help from me, do not speak ill of him in my presence."
Sytry remained quiet after the outburst.
"Nair... stop." He put a hand on the man's shoulder.
Then he looked at Sylvia. "You're almost out of here. I'm going to get you back to the States with the Directive completely off your tail."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:57 am

Sylvia mouth gaped open as the man spoke to her in the tone her did. She pressed her lips together firmly for a moment pondering what to say next
"Fine"
she huffed
"I'll keep my mouth shut then, but until i see it for myself my feeling stand"
she crossed her arms then looked at Sytry
"how do you plan on getting the directive off my tail if they are supposedly after me?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:10 am

Sytry led her out of the bar, stocked, saying farewell to Nair.
"Friend. Can wipe anyone and anything off the face of the map. Then bring it back when the coast is clear."
He led her along the bay.
"You must think I'm a monster," he said, looking over at the wreckage of the hotel he'd crashed the plane into. "But I had to make sure they couldn't follow us. I couldn't have killed everyone on that plane otherwise, and they would have killed far more trying to get to you. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:15 am

Sylvia stopped walking for a moment
"But why me? i just dont understand. I didnt do anything why are they after me. I can just tell them im not one of your clan, cause im not"
she sighed she had finally decided to stop being so stubborn and decided to believe him
"What will happen when we go back to the state, will they still come after me?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 pm

"Right now, I am on the cusp of taking away the goal of the Mythic Directive, to find the Hero's Sword. That makes them very desperate. They will do anything in their power to get me now. If they get their hands on you, they won't listen to a word you say. They will squeeze you until you are dry and use you as bait for me. Bait they know I can't resist, because I won't let you die. You don't deserve it, and that's why I'm getting you out of here."
He looked down towards a surfer's hut.
"This guy has made whole countries disappear. He moves around a lot, keeps things fresh. The Mythic Directive won't even be able to keep records of you after this guy's done with you. I promise, just this visit, then you can go back to the States and start your life anew. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Sylvia thought for a moment
"Wait your not having me put in witness protection are you"
she crossed her arms
"if thats what your planning i will not do it, id rather die then be completely wiped away from existence, ive seen how people live, and its not fun. To live in hiding for the rest of your life, change your looks, your job..."
she paused for a moment
"tho a new job could be handy"
she shook her head
"No if thats what you planning to do then i refuse to do it:
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Sytry laughed.
"Witness protection!? What do you think I am, some kind of amateur!?"
He looked out over the bay.
"Think of it more as an electronic reformatting. In witness protection, you can be tracked, you can be found. You leave a trail. This guy, he leaves no trail. You will be a completely new woman with a completely new history that conveniently ties in to the one you have now. No-one will even consider arguing different. Sylvia will stop existing completely and totally."
He looked back at her. "Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Terios looked around and called out to everyone.
"Everybody alright?"
When they responded, he turned to Kyle and scowled.
"Nice one...what am I paying you for, again?"
He jumped out of the vehicle and readied his weapon.
"Well, the good news is that we should be fairly close to where Kanna is. Everybody ready?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-