HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:01 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:05 pm

Kanna woke up in an unfamiliar place. She was groggy and couldn't remember where she was exactly. The warm steel underneath her had acclimated to her body temperature but it was still hard as a brick. Her back ached from however long she had been in contact with it. She tried to stretch the kinks out of her muscles but found that her wrists and ankles had been restrained. Panic rose inside of her and her struggles became more violent. Despite her efforts the restraints stayed in place, all she did was make her body sore and give herself some scrapes.
She fought her fear down. This wasn't a new situation for her. Back when the other crime syndicate had taken her in this was how they had treated her, in order to make up for slights her family had caused theirs. With a frame of familiarity in her mind Kanna allowed herself to calm down and analayse what she knew about her predicament.
There wasn't a lot to go on. She remembered Jaden taking her to the truck, and then someone who she hadn't known had been driving. He was saying something about angels and being her only friend in the world, or something like that. She let out a sigh but nothing was very clear to her. Had he drugged her? There was no way to know for sure.
Her surroundings were bare, the walls were brick and painted antiseptic white, the ceiling looked like some kind of warehouse and the floor was probably cement. It wasn't all bad though. There was a paper thin pillow beneath her head which made her headache not get too much worse from laying on the hard metal and the person who had captured her had at least been kind enough to cover her naked body with a sheet. She considered screaming or calling for help but not knowing who she was dealing with kept her quiet. Their response to her being awake might not be as pleasant as the mob's had been.

He left the car and Rin behind and casually made his way into the old structure. She stood there, just an obscured shadow in the darkness. Steampunk felt multiple people watching him, whether that was his sixth sense of just paranoia he had no way of knowing.
"It's good to see you again, Kristen," He said in greeting to his contact. "How long has it been. About ten years now?"

"Alan..." Kristen spoke his name. There was regret in her voice. "I didn't think you'd actually come. I thought you were smarter than this."
The lights snapped on and he shielded his eyes as he blinked away the spots. She stood alone on the ground floor, unarmed as far as he could tell from this distance. On the second level there were four men pointing rifles at him.
"And here I thought this was going to be a friendly chat."

"You know how the Directive operates. When you contacted me I had to tell them about it, and what you wanted to know. I'm sorry."
"Of course you had to. I mean orders are orders after all." He let his body relax, resigning himself to the course of events that were taking place. "Can you at least tell me what I want to know? Or is that all fabricated?"
"No, the info is real." She took a manilla envelope from behind her back and tossed it over to him. He didn't bothering picking it up. "But I'm not supposed to let you leave here alive."
"You can't make exceptions for old time's sake? Not even an old friend?"
"I'm sorry. That girl you brought with you. We can't let her go either. I thought you were smarter than this, Alan." She drew a pistol and aimed it at his chest. "Please don't make this harder than it has to be."
"You have no idea how hard this is." He didn't give her time to ponder his meaning. The knives flashed as they tumbled end over end through the air. The men on the second level toppled over in rapid succession, clutching at the handles protruding from their bodies. "We don't have to kill one another." He said flicking open his butterfly knife. "You can come with me. The network can keep you safe."
"I can't do that. You know how they are. They'll find me, tear the network into pieces and kill everyone. I'm sorry. I do still love you." And with that said she pulled the trigger.
He emerged from the old warehouse and made his way back towards the car. He clutched a manilla envelope in one hand and made his way over to the passenger side door. Rin sat in the front and looked at him. "I got what I needed." He told her, his voice dark. He was trying to keep the tears back and the anger from his voice. He as covered in blood and his suit had a couple of holes in it. He took a first aid kit from his bag and began tending his injuries. He then cleaned himself off as well as he could but hesitated to wipe the blood from his face. "I still loved you too." He whispered quietly and then cleaned his face.
"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:30 am

Sylvia thought for a moment
"So its sorta like the witness protection but not"
she uncrossed her arms
"What other options are there?"
since she quit/ got fired from her job she wondered what work she could get
"what kind of job can you get me?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:13 am

Sytry's reply was simple.
"What job do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:28 am

Rin started the car. "It's a good thing you came out when you did." She said. "I was going to give you five more minutes before going in after you." She looked at the blood on Steampunk's jacket. "That isn't serious; is it?" She asked him. "I have many talents, finishing out bullets isn't exactly one of them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:52 am

Sylvia thought for a moment
"Something that pays well, I have rent to pay and since my asshole boss...."
she paused for a moment the waved her hand
"Never mind, just something that pays well"
she paused for a moment
"wait.... so if i do this does this mean i have to move into a new home??"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:27 pm

"Up to you. That's how good this guy is, he could make you queen of a country if you asked right and had the cash."
Sytry looked askance at her.
"Your boss was an asshole? Bet he wasn't worse than my previous employers..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Sytry had caught her interest now
"Hmm well I've always wanted to live in a penthouse, one with a fancy bathroom with a built in jucuzzi"
her eyes lit up the more she thought about it
"OH and a balcony with a swimming pool, a built in bar in the kitchen, one of those showers that run like a waterfall"
she continued listing what she wanted for about ten minutes before she ran out of ideas as to her specifications of her penthouse. She then moved on to
"A convertible, silver. a girls gotta ride in style"
she looked at him
"Did you get all that?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Sytry walked over to Sylvia, picked her up, and threw her into the ocean.
Then he waded in, dragged her out by her ankles, and dunked her in a water barrel.
Then he pulled her out.
Then he threw her in the sea again.
He fished her out for a third time and set her, now drenched and shivering, standing upright.
"Your new name," he said firmly, "will be Mindy Richards. You will be a security guard, a few doors down from where you used to live, in a nicer furnished apartment, with enough pay to see you comfortably live out the rest of your days in return for relatively safe patrolling. If you attempt to add or negotiate any further details onto that, I will make your new life be one of a Russian gulag call-girl. Are we clear?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Sylvia crossed arms gave him a glare, turned her heel and stormed off
"Asshole!!"
she yelled back to him
"Its your fault im in this situation, I didnt ask for this and after knocking me out not once but twice i think its fair i make demands. but if this is how your going to treat me then F*** you, Id rather be shot by the direct...or whatever the hell you call them"
she waved her arms in the air mumbling all sorts of profanity
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Sytry attempted to contain the anger that was steadily building.
"Stop. Being. Aggressive. To me."
He said it so softly that far from sounding weak it sounded like he was on the verge of killing her.
"I have done so much to keep you alive, and have bled and killed to ensure your safety after your accidental involvement. The least you can do is consider my feelings and stance on the situation."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 pm

She swiftly turned around
"I didnt ask you to do any of that for me, I didnt ask you to keep me safe"
she let out a frustrated groan
"Just get me back to the states and you never have to see me again"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Nephilim had a great eye for detail, and he made no mistake that Kanna was fidgeting around, trying to stretch, and even arched her back. He knew she was just waking up and she didn't know what was going on. He sat down in a chair until he decided to stand up. He walked over to the side of her so she could get a clear view of him. He didn't want her to be scared of him by any stretch of the word. putting his hand closer to her face, she saw discomfort in her about what he was doing. with his other hand he simply "Shhed" her lightly. and placed his hand on her cheek. he gave her a gentle rub and pulled away.

"I'm not gonna harm you, you're too beautiful to hurt. I will not touch you unless you wish to be touched, and I wont kill you, unless it is what you wish. For the simple fact, you have captivated me, I am interested in you, As a human. As a specimen, and as an atmoic structure, Your flaws like everyones bother me, I just want to make you perfect, And eventually, I will. Of course I would assume it to be under your permission."

He walked around to the other side of the table for a brief moment and examined her facial expressions, her movements, and her breathing pattern.

"Dont be afraid. I am not a monster, I am a friendly bystander. And if you need anything, please, do not hesitate to ask. I just want to be of service to you as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:34 pm

"Mostly grazes. I'll be fine." He told Rin. "I knew it was going to be an ambush but I went anyway. How smart am I really?"

Kanna gazed up at the man standing next to the table she was on. This... This doesn't make any sense. She decided. He had kidnapped her, stripped her naked and then restrained her only to say that she was free to ask for anything and that he wouldn't hurt her without her permission? Was this some kind of masochism test? She took an unsteady breath. The memory of his hand on her cheek, the warmth it held and how carefully he had touched her.
She felt something stir inside of her. There were butterflies in her stomach and she looked away from him, her face turning red. She pulled lightly against her restraints checking that they were still there and still secure.
"I...I'd like some water. Please." She said finally.
He got her a glass and then gently lifted her head so that she could drink. The water tasted of iron but she didn't mind. Again she noticed how gentle his hands were and the look of compassion on his face. She felt herself blushing again but didn't look away.
"S-So... What do you mean by make me perfect?" She asked shyly. The way he had explained her as to be nothing more than a test subject to him yet that he cared deeply about her was both disturbing and invigorating at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:38 pm

Rin looked at Steampunk briefly, as she drove the car. "Really ****** stupid." She replied, her expression noticeably angry. "Seriously, I'm glad you're okay...but how 'bout we avoid the 'walking right into an ambush' thing without a plan; hmm?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:03 pm

A thick vein pulsed in Sytry's temple.
"Come on then."
He led her towards the surfer's hut. Then he stopped. "Is your gun loaded?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:36 am

Sylvia felt insulted a bit
"Of course its loaded"
she walked over and started looking at the pictures on the wall
"what kind of cop carried an unloaded gun?"
she spoke to herself but loud enough for him to hear
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:17 am

OOT: Sorry for the people who are waiting on my reply. It's gonna be a bit before I reply to this one again. Sorry I'm trying to iron out a few details
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:31 am

"Perfection comes in the eyes of a cosmetic surgeon, a solitary person, an admirer, and various other things. I am a chemist, who has studied the human body, and i despise pointless organs, imperfections, and disease. I see no room for them in our body as it could create a halt in our own evolutions as person. or quite even kill us, Our appendix is the greatest example of what I hate, and the best way to describe my rant. I can change your image, Your mind, your soul, perform a lobotomy, or do nothing, and unfortunately, as cruel as this sounds, I will kill you, or myself. in spite of my demeanor and manners, I am quite frail in a certain sense of the word. a little blister on the point of my finger can ruin my day. I seek perfection in all things. even myself, though I am incapable of changing my body to the way I see fit, I am more than willing to change someone elses."

Nephilim walked away from Kanna for a moment. since lights were dull, he pushed the switch all the way up, The lights above Kanna became blinding. He was anticipating a yes for sometime in the future, and he just wanted her to understand what was going on.

"You see, If you accept any of my surgeries. This light will be hovering above you so I can see what is inside." He pulled the blanket down exposing her nude body. "And I will see every blemish, imperfection, dimple, and henceforth on your body. I will cut, maim, and change these to the way I like them. If you have any objections now would be the time to decline any of my masochistic fantasies."

Nephilim walked away from the table and towards the metal folding chair, only too sit down again and await for her reply.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:13 am

"Good."
The door was ajar, and a red stain was making it's way out from under the door.
"Be on your guard."

The place was trashed.
"They knew I'd go here," Sytry whispered in disbelief, as he stepped over the blood-stained wreckage. "I hate them so f*cking much."
A man was lying dead, the top of his head missing, and Sytry knelt down and closed his eyes, then got up shaking.
Spatters that wasn't blood dripped onto the floor.
Then he methodically lifted up a floorboard, and pulled out a replacement laptop.
"Always had one," he said, his fingers fumbling with the unlock mechanism. "Never enough back-up."
He opened it, started typing away, tears falling onto the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:04 am

He sighed. "There was no other way to get what we wanted." He tore opened the envelope and pulled out the sheets of paper. Scanning them quickly he informed Rin of their contents.
"So we have Sytry heading to Cuba it looks like. The others are out in the forest somewhere. They were attacked by another group that wasn't the Directive. Who would you rather go after? I think this Sytry is the more interesting of the group. Personally"

Kanna lay there, turning her head to the side and squinting in the blinding light. She felt her body start to shiver slightly and could see goosebumps on her arms. Unnecessary organs, diseases, flaws, blemishes of humanity. She felt fear building inside of her. SO much fear. This man was going to cut her up, possibly kill her all to try and make her a perfect being. She felt a couple tears forming. She also felt a warm nervousness building, countering her fear and slowly trumping it.
Her logical and rational minds made every argument they could but she didn't listen. She heard herself laughing and closed her mouth in surprise.
"I-I uh, I want to." She said nervously. "Please. Do whatever you need to do. I-I don't mind. Really."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:11 am

Rin looked at Steampunk for a second, then looked back to the road. "Logically speaking, the two of us should go after this Sytry guy. I think we could handle one guy better than a whole mess of them...should they decide to turn around and look for us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:58 am

Sylvia stood outside of the door with her gun in hand making sure no one exited or entered. She peeked inside the door and noticed it was trashed
"What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Sytry's face was stained with tears as he looked over his shoulder at her.
"He's dead. They knew we would come here, so he's dead."
He returned his gaze, on soldier mode right now, to the laptop he held, tapping away at the keys.
Then he stopped, walked to the upturned printer, and as it whirred into life, he punched the wall and let out a roar of anger. Some papers printed out and he visibly calmed himself while they did so.
He dully handed Sylvia some files and a passport, alongside a credit card.
"That's it. They won't come after you anymore." He sounded cold, dead, lifeless. "Feel free to go whenever you like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Sylvia looked down at the papers then up at Sytry
"Your not going back?"
she took the papers from him and flipped through them
"Are you sure they wont come after me?"
she looked around the room
"was it them that attacked here?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Nephilim stood up and walked away from the chair, turning the lights down, making it a dim room once again, He walked back over. and stood over her. only to look into her her eyes, when his gaze met hers he began to speak.

"Listen, I wont perform anything quite yet, 1 You're probably too scared to even consider the consequences or you have and will die the second I try to do anything to you. and 2, I have no anesthetics. It would be foolish to change you at the current moment, even If I did cut you open, you'd bleed out within seconds. regardless your pain tolerance, it would feel like someone is tugging away at your vital organs, mainly because someone is tugging away at your vital organs."

He walked a but forth and Loosened the grips of the restraints ever so slightly. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable, or remotely stuck. however he couldn't risk letter her completely free.

"If you need a fluffier pillow or a thicker blanket, I can grab you one. Everything here is sterile, I made sure of it. I prepped everything a long time ago, and continued to maintain this room over the years. For now, it would be wise for the both of us to get to know each other, as I am a man who likes things personal, I would at minimal like to know who I am going to be helping."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-