HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:36 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 pm

One sweep of the cape and Sylvia was on the floor.
"...*sigh*"
She was placed back in the chair again.
"Now then. If you run away again, ma'am, I will tie your legs together using your panties."
He raised an eyebrow at her, his stern gaze showing he was not joking.
"Now. Are you going to do that again?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Upon hitting the floor sylvia had the wind knocked out of her
"UGH"
it took her a few moments to catch her breath before she glared up at him
"I'd like to see you try"
she snapped at him
"Let me go NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:40 pm

In one fluent motion Sylvia's panties were around her ankles.
"I. Wasn't. Bluffing."
Sytry was now nose to nose with her and his eyes were angry.
"Now listen to me. I don't like the fact you got involved. But here are your options. There are very dangerous people after us. They most likely know you've come with us. If we let you go, you will be tortured for what you know, then killed. If you stay, I give you my word that we will not harm you, and you can work with us. Ever heard of the Hero's Sword? Yeah, that's what we're after. Let me make myself clear. We are not your enemies. If you're willing to take that risk, by all means say so. You won't last two days, maybe even one. So I ASK. AGAIN."
He took hold of her shoulders.
"Leave, condemn all of us to death, and die yourself. Stay, go on an adventure beyond your wildest dreams, and have the time of your life."
He stood back, admiring the view her dropped panties revealed.
"Your choice. And I admire the way you trim the lawn, so to speak."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 pm

"MY WHAT?!?"
her face turned red with embarrassment and rage
"Let me go you son of ah..."
she tried to stand up but landed flat on her stomach
"ow"
she tried to struggle out of her leg restraints but it only tightened the fabric on her legs and the handcuffs nipped at her skin
"just let me go, I can defend myself. why did you have to drag me into this? you could have just left me go, but instead you knock me out, tie me up and bring me here."
she glared at him again
"How do I know your telling the truth, you could just be saying things to..have your way with me. Why else would you strip me in the way you have if it wasnt for that reason?"
She raised a brow
"I know how these things work"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:58 pm

"Because we're out of handcuffs, we don't have any rope, and to be brutally honest with you I like humiliating women. Call it a kink."
Sytry's face was perfectly even.
"Now then. Like I said. You want to take your chances against the world we live in? I'll let you go. Just say the word."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 pm

"excuses excuses this is a warehouse for crying out loud. I'm sure there is some rope somewhere instead of using those"
she huffed
"And as for the world we live in, I can handle my own, Just because Im a girl doesn't mean I'm weak which you assume I am. I dont carry a gun just because. Now let me go before i start screaming bloody murder"
she shifted to her side
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:09 pm

OOT: Making a second character.

------------------------

"Blop" was the sound made as a fluid hit the inside of a beaker. It was a precise amount of fluid. The room was sweltering hot. Sweat beaded visibly on the face of the chemist. He wore a hazmat suit during this time. As well as a respirator. He was making a poison. It was to be sold, or for him to use. Either way the poison was going somewhere. Once he finished. He let out a big sigh. Looking at the thermometer he noticed it was almost 110 degrees. As quickly as possible he stripped from his hazmat suit into his normal street clothes, and clocked out.

He walked outside and to the front of the laboratory. He leaned against the goliath structure and lit a cigarette. The sun made him squint. Luckily it was a reasonable temperature. He watched everyone as they passed by. He smoked the cigarette to the filter and flicked it off the stairs. Hitting a passer bys head and bouncing off. He began to walk down. And disappear into the crowd. He began walking to his house only to get a light sweatshirt.

Breaking off from the crowd. He entered his apartment. His apartment was lightly furnished. A couch, TV, and End tables. He had all hardwood floors, mostly stained and light damage. His kitchen was a typical kitchen. His dining room was his living room. Down a small hallway was his room. A girl was still laying in his bed from last night. He walked to his closet grabbing his sweatshirt. He put it on and walked back outside.

OOT: will add more and info when on computer.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:11 pm

"I don't think you're weak. If I thought you were weak, I wouldn't have bothered kidnapping you. I would have left you to die. As it stands, you could be a potential asset, and I don't just let any riff-raff tag along."
He undid her handcuffs, throwing them aside.
Then deliberately stood in the way of the door.
"You're free to go. Get past me, and you can go. I won't knock you out again. I won't hurt you. Just manage to get past me. You say you're strong? Prove it."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:15 pm

After driving for a while Jericho and his men drove up to the warehouse.

"Are you certain this info is correct?" Jericho said looking at one of his men.

"Yes sir. The men we had patrolling said they were certain. Shall we get into position?"

"Yeah I want you and Kyle up on the highest points here with your snipers. I'm gonna make my way down there and make an entrance. You know like last time except without the murder and shit. I'll give the signal then you all rush in with me."

"How will we know the signal?"

"Oh you'll know." Jericho said getting out of the car. Kyle and the other guy followed suit and got into position with the rest of Jericho's men. Jericho proceeded down to the warehouse.

Douglas made his way to Terios' cell trying not to draw any attention to himself. Douglas made in to his cell and opened and looked at his former friend lying there motionless. Shaking the shock off he opened his cell.

"Terios, get up."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:37 pm

sylvia rotated herself so that she was sitting with her back facing him so she could pull her panties up. mumbling as she did that
'i cant believe he did that. the pervert'
once she composed herself she stood up and faced him. she strutted right up to him and kneed him in the groin
"thats for looking"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Sylvia's knee struck something large, thick, and hard, almost breaking the bone and forcing her to stagger back, clutching her leg in pain.
Sytry couldn't help but laugh, patting his crotch.
"Where did you think I put the gun?"
He cocked his head.
"Is your leg alright?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Sylvia started cussing not just in English but in a few other different languages. She straightened herself up and looked at him.
"Your an ass"
She hobbled over to him and slapped him across the face as hard as she could
"thats was cheap"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Jaden tried his best to ignore what was going on around him and focused his attention on Hikaru. Just thinking about that smile of hers still sent chills up his spine.
"You know, you're absolutely right! Let's see if I can get you patched up a little. Wait...where's the first aid kit, again?"
After a few moments of frantically searching, Jaden found what he was looking for and didn't waste any time administering first aid to Hikaru as best as he could.
"Now I'm really glad I took those classes. Okay, just give me a few minutes here..."

Terios looked up at Doug, half awake and half asleep. When he realized what was going on, he snapped himself out of his stupor and got up quickly.
"Doug...if we make it out of here alive, I seriously owe you a drink. Maybe even two. Which way to Krystal's cell?"
He carefully looked outside of his cell to see if anyone else was around. When he saw that the coast was clear, he turned back to Douglas.
"I'm gonna need a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Kanna was bored. Something that made fighting back her exhaustion even harder than it had been before. Add some mind numbing perimeter sweeps to that and the only thing keeping her from sleep walking was the hope that Sytyr would let her be the one to torture their prisoner for information. She had no doubts that he was fully capable but he had hired her. Fifty bucks was cheap for a mercenary but pay was pay and she knew enough about what happened to people who didn't do their jobs. A polite dinner followed by a bullet to the head. But if she was good then Sytyr might keep her around after all this was over or introduce her to someone else who could use a hand with something... shady.
She stifled a yawn as her mind processed possible future outcomes and all the ways she had been shown to break someone mentally. Tired and distracted she didn't immediately notice the sound of a truck coming closer. When the headlights appeared through the early morning darkness caught her attention she immediately retreated to the warehouse entrance to warn her employer.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 am

Sytry turned his head to lessen the force of the slap.
"I am not responsible for your decision to kick me in the balls."
He then promptly pulled out a bandage and got to sorting out her leg.
"Just... a little... there we go."
Her leg fully bandaged, he stood up.
"Still want to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:05 am

Sylvia tried to pull her leg away from him when he was bandaging it up but was unsuccessful so instead of fighting she gave up and allowed him to bandage it. when he was finished she checked the work he did in her leg then looked up at him crossing her arms
"So if I leave then I risk being attacked all because I bumped into that guy in the street?"
She sighed
"and all I wanted to do was get coffee to settle my nerves from being fired..damn him anyways"
she mumbled. Standing on her feet was starting to hurt her leg so she hobbled over to the chair and plopped down in it
"This day just keeps getting better and better"
she said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:47 am

The informant still had yet to come round, so Sytry decided to learn more about this prisoner.
"Why were you fired?" he asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:52 am

Jericho walked up to the warehouse and felt the door, smiling. This was the most fun he's had in a while. He grabbed his radio and spoke into it.

"Kyle, is everyone in position?"

"Yes sir. Everyone is. I've got my scope on your position." Kyle said

"Good." Jericho's smile got bigger as he looked at the door. "Little pig, little pig, let me in." Saying that he kicked down the door and pulled out his rifle.

"Her cell should be this way but you need to stay close to me and try not to make a sound."
Douglas left the cell block and headed to where they were keeping Krystal. Once they got the Douglas opened up her cell and walking inside.
"Come on. Were getting out of here."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 am

The door banging finally snapped Sytry's last nerve.
"OH, COME ON!"
He turned, furious, his eyes almost glowing with killing intent.
"Seriously?"
He flicked on his walkie talkie, a sign that he hoped would make everyone stay still and take positions.
His eyes met Jericho's, and he met the look of smug entertainment with his own of palpable honed anger.
"I suppose I should probably thank you. I was just about to grill every brain cell this guy had, and if that failed, I was going to look under my shoe for you pieces of shit, and you come waltzing up to me. Perhaps you're used to easy jobs, standard hostage situations. Everyday stuff I could do in my sleep. But I feel like you should know that right now, you are looking at one of the most internationally-recognized lethal men on the planet. I can cause a nationwide panic by BEING IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY. I can make terrorist organizations leave a country alone by mentioning its name on my list of holiday resorts. I have made world leaders back off of long-laid plans to start WW3, just by getting involved."
He walked forwards, not leaving Jericho's eyes.
"And you? You're a two-bit, pathetic mercenary. You want to start a fight with me? TREAD. CAREFULLY."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:40 am

"So we meet at last Sytry. It's funny, you'd think being criminal known by all, I'd know who you were before all this but nope! This is the first time I've seen or even heard of you. As for grilling that guys head, why should I care he's not one of mine. Also I'm not here to take you hostage, I'm here to murder you. You see my contractor paid a hefty sum for me to kill one Sytry, one Hikaru, one Yoshiko, one Kyrstal one Terios and one Aizen. I already killed one of them and have the other two hostage. In fact... I've brought one here with me. A girl." Jericho said bluffing. "I'd tread carefully. If you even move ONE FUCKING INCH I'll give the order and BAM! No more hostage. But if you listen to me I'll let you see her. Oh and only you. I have my men positioned all around this warehouse so if anyone else other then me leaves... well need I say more?"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:49 am

As soon as Douglas opened the cell, Terios walked up to Krystal to see how she was doing. He spoke in a whisper so that he wouldn't alert any nearby guards.
"Krystal!! You're alive...thank God, you're alive."
He breathed a sigh of relief. All of the guilt he was feeling about her capture slowly started to fade away. He even managed to crack a genuine smile.
"Can you stand up? We gotta get moving as soon as we can."
Either way, he wasn't leaving without her, even if he had to carry her on his back the entire way.

Jaden's mind started racing at what the man who broke into their warehouse had just said.
"He's talking to Sytry. Yoshiko and Hikaru are here. Krystal must be the girl he's talking about. Aizen, and...Terios...He definitely said Terios!"
The man said that he had already killed one of them. Jaden's face went pale when he realized the possibilities.
"No...it couldn't be...there's no way!"
He turned his attention and more importantly, his gun towards the man.
"You...you must be Jericho! Which one was it?! Tell me who it was!!"
His hands started shaking as he continued his question.
"Who did you kill?! Was it Aizen, or Terios?! ANSWER ME, JERICHO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 1:54 pm

Krystal hugged Terios as best she could with her restraints. She motioned to the shackles.
"Thank you for coming for me. It's hard for me to move at all with these, though."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Sylvia inhaled sharply tilted her head back for a few moments then exhaled loudly while raising her head back up. She looked at everyone shook her head then spoke
"Well my name wasn't mentioned so I'm safe"
She stood up
"Now if its alright I would like to leave now, I have a date with the coffee shop I was heading to before all this happened"
she looked over at Sytry and held out her hand
"Can i have my stuff back now?"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:14 pm

Crouching in the rafters of the warehouse with her gunned trained on the man who called himself Jericho, Kanna waited patiently for Sytyr to give her the signal to attack. She had been surprised when he hadn't either decided for the group to run away or put up a defense but instead to pretend that they weren't even expecting them to show up. The whole idea made her nervous and wonder how sane Sytyr was.

(OOT sorry if I put words in your mouth Matuesse)
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:03 pm

As she was getting treated, Hikaru looked at Yoshiko, who was giving a hawk eye at the warehouse.
"Something the matter?"

Yoshiko's eyes squinted in focus.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-