HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 2:57 am

Jericho gave a hearty laugh at the scene unfolding. He spoke to Sylvia first. "No you may not leave. Even though I have my orders to capture Sytry's group doesn't mean I can't do anything to the ones not on my list." Next he looked at Kanna's glaring face. "Now that's not very nice miss, pointing a gun at your guest so why don't you put the fucking gun down before you get hurt?" He then looked to Jaden. He remembered his face. He was just a lowly grunt in his group but Jericho could use this, to take the focus of him once if things should go bad. "Ah, Jaden it's good to see you again! I was getting tired of reading those letters you would send after you left, but thanks for that, your intel on Sytry's location was very helpful. Oh I guess no one else knew this? Jaden was my spy this whole fucking time. I had him keep an eye on you little shits and every so often he would send me your location. Thanks for the hard work Jaden." Jericho's face turned to anger after he said that. "Now why don't you lower your gun and get everybody on the fucking wall now. Once I've had my conversation with Sytry... well you'll all find out after won't you?"

"Shit. I'm sorry but I don't have the key on me. I know where it is though. You'll just have to trust me." Douglas said looking at Krystal. Douglas heard the sound to the door to the cell block opening. "shit. You two stay right here." After saying that Douglas left the cell. He walked up to the man who entered. Before the man could speak Douglas walked behind him and snapped his neck. The body of the man fell to the ground with a thud noise. "It's been taken care of. You guys can come out now. Next stop Jericho's room."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:52 am

Jaden was visibly infuriated at Jericho's words. He growled and pointed his gun directly at Jericho's head.
"That's pretty low, even for you! You're lying and you know it! I haven't even contacted you in over a year!"
He looked around the room at everyone else.
"Guys, don't listen to anything he's saying! There's got to be a thousand other ways he could've gotten our location! I left his group a long time ago...remind me to give you the details later when we're not in such a tight spot."

Terios smiled and looked at Douglas.
"You're just as efficient as ever. Lead on."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:35 am

OOT: Just saying I'm kinda lost as to what's going on. I'll just wait until people approach the jeep if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:37 am

OOT: I might have mis-read something again. I thought everyone but Kanna was in the warehouse :/
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 am

OOT: I'm not really sure myself, I've just been rolling with my best guess at what's going on. I think we parked the jeep inside of the warehouse...or something. I'm thinking that most or maybe all of us are in there.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 am

OOT: I had wandered up into the rafters of the warehouse after warning Sytyr since no one had said anything about me doing stuff.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:53 am

OOT: Alright.
Let's get this sorted.

Kanna: In the rafters.
Jaden: With Hikaru, in the warehouse.
Yoshi: Was patrolling outside in the jeep, so it's up to you where you want him Hurricaneria. He can be going for an ambush or whatever.
Sytry and Sylvia: Center of the warehouse, facing Jericho.

Now then, I'm assuming Jericho's men are positioned around the perimeter, so Yoshi is probably in direct contact with the enemy forces. Jaden is with Hikaru in the warehouse, as are Sytry and Sylvia. As for Kanna, she is in the rafters, but Jericho via his sniper has her position pinned down, so he knows she's there. However, they have a stalemate - seeing as Kanna and Jaden have their guns on Jericho, but Jericho has more men, plus the aforementioned hostage advantage. So it's time for some nifty negotiating... or perhaps insane tactics. Annnnnnnnnd... let's rock!
P.S I'm going to bring this whole deal back to the actual Hero's Sword as soon as possible - all these plots, sh*t gets sidetracked, you know? Smile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sytry was standing very still and thinking very hard, his mind analyzing the situation and playing out every possible game it could.
Jericho most likely had back-up, and snipers. Meaning that if they took down Jericho right now, they would be swamped and gunned down without time for thought.
If they surrendered, they were dead anyway.
Which really left only one option.

"Kanna? Jaden?"
Sytry's voice was steady.
He took a step forward.
"How good a shot are the pair of you?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:40 am

Jericho was in a state of shock at Sytry's insane move. Jericho pulled out his gun and pointed it at Sytry. "Are you insane!? I have my men stationed all around the warehouse! Your fucked if you do this and what about the girl I brought with me? If you attack I'll give the order and have my men put a bullet in her fucking brain! Is that what you want!?"

Douglas, Terios and Krystal made it to Jericho's room undetected. Douglas opened the door and grabbed the key to Krystal's braces and unlocked them. "There. That should make moving a bit easier right? Now all we need to do is get some weapons."

Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:19 am

(OOT: Cool, works for me.)

Jaden couldn't help but admire the giant, steel-plated balls that Sytry must have to come up with whatever plan he had in mind. He turned his head towards Sytry and smiled.
"I was trained by the best. Tell me what you need done and I'll make it happen."
He mentally prepared himself for just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:32 pm

"Good enough to take out the driver in a car doing sixty. Plenty of drive by's from my child hood." Her voice was calm but inside she was kind of scared. How did he know I was up here?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Sytry smirked a little at Jaden's comment.
"Really? The best? Well then, time to prove it."
He stepped closer, the tip of Jericho's rifle lightly brushing the front of his jacket. Underneath the rifle, where Jericho couldn't see because the gun was in the way, he made a surreptitious shooting motion, aimed at the rifle Jericho was holding. Then he raised a finger, then spun it, as if to say that after the shot she should roll off the rafters. As he did this, he flashed a look at Kanna and smiled.
"I don't pick up any sort of thuggish clowns. I only take people I like."
Under the gun, his fingers then diverted, aiming towards a pair of old oil drums at the back.
If you two know what you're doing... then pick up my lead and follow it.
This time he looked at Jaden. "And as new as you are, you seem like a good kid."
He looked back at Jericho. "Last chance to surrender," he said casually, waiting for Kanna and Jaden to get the hints...
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:08 am

Jericho had a look of worry on his face but it quickly turned into excitement and he started to laugh. "Hahahaha! You've got balls kid! I'm not bluffing though. If I don't leave here your two friends are dead. Is that what you really want? I mean all I wanted was to talk with you like men but I see that's impossible now. Your too hard headed for your own good, and that will kill you one day. I wanted to be reasonable, and you wanted to fight." Jericho dropped his gun and put his hands up. "Fine, have it your way. I surrender but remember this, you just killed your friends."

Douglas and the other two made it to the armory unnoticed. Douglas had always wondered why they never kept the armory guarded. Douglas opened the door and motioned the other two inside.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 am

Jaden slowly lowered his gun when Jericho announced his surrender. He glanced over at the oil drums that Sytry had motioned to.
"Okay...so the plan was for Kanna to shoot Jericho's gun out of his hands while I blow the oil drums to cause a diversion, right? But if Jericho is serious about giving up, what does that mean for us?"
He looked towards Sytry with a face that has "what do we do now" written all over it.

Terios looked around in the armory for a while. He seemed to be searching for something in particular.
"Come on, they must have stashed it somewhere in here..."
A few moments later, he found what he was looking for; his original equipment that was taken from him when he was captured.
"And there it is. I figured they'd want to keep my gear for themselves."
He re-armed himself, slinging his signature gun around his back. Then he started looking around for a little something extra. He took off a PSG1 sniper rifle from a nearby wall, dug around for a suppressor, attached it to the barrel and took a few extra clips of ammo with him. He then looked over to Douglas and Krystal.
"I figure we might need something like this in the near future. I'm ready to go whenever you two are."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:45 am

Sytry didn't miss a beat.
"Well, to be fair, you did leave me out of options."
He spoke openly, flipping on a walkie-talkie.
"Kanna, Jaden. You two, here now. Yoshi, your job is to approach the enemy slowly and in a stance of surrender."
So far, Jericho was setting the scene, making the script. Time to take the stage.
"Oh don't worry, Jericho. I'm offering you the deal of your life. Better deal by far than you had going before. See, we're doing a little something called a trade-off."
He picked up the handcuffs he'd placed on Sylvia, and put them on Jericho.
"Way I see it, we don't have many cards to play. So here's the best one we got."
He opened up his walkie talkie again.
"Yoshi, hand your walkie talkie over to the first guy who looks like he has more than one brain cell. Considering they're being led by this goon, that could take a while to find. Kanna, Jaden, make sure the mook doesn't try anything."
He looked back at Jericho.
"Will you be able to put your hostages on speaker? No sense bargaining for a pair of corpses."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:53 am

Jericho looked at Sytry with an expressionless face as he cuffed him and asked him to put the hostages on.
"Funny thing about that. I didn't bring them with me. I was bluffing. Do what you want with me, just leave my men alone." He said in a mechanical voice. "But just you wait Sytry. Once I get out, and I will, your on the top of my to kill list. No one who's ever taken me hostage has lived."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 am

Kanna muttered angrily to herself and began the complicated process of getting back down to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:49 am

Jaden moved up towards where Sytry and Jericho were. He stayed close, but not close enough for Jericho to try anything if he got any funny ideas. He kept his gun aimed at directly Jericho and glared at him.
"Tough words, pal. But like they say, there's a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:18 pm

sylvia had hobbled back over to the chair and sat down when she was told she couldnt leave. she figured she would just sit back and watch to see how things play out. When he took the cuffs out and handcuffed jericho
"You know i do expect those back along with my gun"
she finally spoke out after sitting quietly for a while
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Krystal grabbed her gear and held it tight.
"Let's get out of here as fast as we can."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Sytry laughed.
"Ok. Fair enough."
He sat back.
"But, here's the thing. And it's a funny thing. We're not leaving here until we have assurance that the people you've taken hostage are safe. And I mean we could be stuck here for DAYS. Maybe a week. Two weeks. If it stretches into months, we could have an issue."
He unfurled his cape, released the blades. "See, you're probably, right now, thinking of the flaw in my plan. "Aha!" you're thinking. "He's pulling a bluff! He can't keep me in here for days, because there's nothing to eat!"
Sytry indicated a dripping tap in the corner, used for supplying water to clean the cars that had once come through here.
"Drinking won't be a problem, but eating? Ah... keep that gun on him, Jaden."
He reached down and tapped Jericho's thigh.
"You keep in shape. Assuming we eat sparingly... ooh, I'd say that thigh alone could keep us all going for about two days, maybe three. Then your other thigh. A man can live without his thighs, might have trouble walking but he'll be fine. Then ribs, always liked ribs..."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:57 am

Hikaru poked her head out of the jeep.
"Is it now? I heard human flesh was saltier than beef. Hmm..."
She smiled evilly. She then vaulted out of the van.
"By the way, thanks for the treatment doc."
She winked at Jaden.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 am

Jericho stared at Sytry with an uninterested look on his face. "Okay stop being cute kid and just do what your gonna do already."

Kyle stood there in position thinking to himself. This is taking to long. Why hasn't Jericho returned yet? He thought. Getting worried Kyle left his position and peeked in the warehouse and saw Jericho had be captured. "Fuck." Kyle said under his breath. I need to mobilize the other men and break him out. Kyle was on his way back to his position .

Douglas and the other two left the armory and moved past the other members without a problem. Once they got close to the exit, Douglas' walkie-talkie went off."Shit. Stay quiet. Douglas here. What the problem?" The voice on the other end picked sounded worried. "Douglas it's awful! The prisoners have escaped and killed one of our men. We need to-" Douglas cut him off by smashing the walkie-talkie. "Well that takes care of that then. You guys ready to go?" Without even waiting for an answer, Douglas opened to door to the outside.
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:06 am

Yoshiko came from behind Kyle while patroling the warehouse. He cocked his assault rifle on Kyle's head.
"Stay still."
He then did a bird call to inform Sytry of another captured soldier.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:30 am

To eat or to torture?" Kanna asked "That is my question." She was grinning ear to ear and had her machete in hand, her gaze on Jericho.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:20 pm

As much as the idea of cannibalism disgusted him, Jaden played along with it just to mess with Jericho's head.
"Now I'm glad we didn't blow those oil drums. I'd rather have my meat well done."
After saying this to nobody in particular, he looked back over to Jericho with a smile and taunted him.
"So, what's the deal? Are you gonna tell your troops to stand down or are we having a barbecue?"

Without missing a beat, Terios followed Douglas outside and called out to him.
"Hey, Doug! Do you have any idea where Jericho and his boys went? If they're not here, my guess is they're looking for some friends of mine...I'd like to help them out as soon as we can. Speaking of that, what kind of vehicle can we "borrow" on the way out of here?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-