HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:26 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:16 pm

"Maybe," Punk said, considering what he knew of the man. "Then again he was trained by Mythic Directive and up until he went AWOL on them he was on of their most feared operatives. But he is the best bet on getting the sword." This was all just a another job for him. Whether the sword was real or not he could care less. He was happy with his life. Sure things would get heated now that he had wiped out a Directive team. So they would probably start hunting him soon enough. Most likely Rin was on their list now too. So technically speaking Sytry was both of their best bets on remaining alive long enough to get paid and get home. But he wasn't going to burden her with that knowledge. Not just yet.
"Let's go to the harbor. I know someone there that can give us a ride."

She swallowed nervously. "My name is Kanna." She flinched slightly at the name. "Actually, my name is Elizabeth. But I don't really use that name anymore. Not since my parents died." Her body was shaking, and not just from fear. Her skin was covered with little bumps from the cool air in the room. "It's cold. Could... Could I have that blanket, please?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Rin nodded her head. It was clear to her now, that this assignment was no longer informative. "Let's hope we can approach him peacefully." She commented, as she drove to the harbor.
Once they had arrived at the harbor, she parked the car, and looked at Steampunk. "I'm assuming that I should bring my gun; right?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:57 am

"I've got to make this worth it."
Sytry turned away from her.
"They did this. They did this because they are so desperate, so fucking begging for any chance at that sword, they're completely throwing off the shroud of secrecy. They're doing so much, mobilizing platoons. They want it so fucking bad, and after all the people who've died I will NEVER let them take it."
He punched the wall so hard it cracked.
"NEVER."
He turned back to her. "It's all there. It's done. Your new life is in your hands, and the moment you get off radar and they can't find you they won't have the time or resources to waste on you."
He looked up at the sky. "Now go. Be free of all this."

They were each fierce, merciless, and vicious killers.
Then they were broken into little pieces, and reforged into monsters.
Their names were Creek, Kint, and Niol. Each of these men were considered the top three operatives of the Mythic Directive.
They were, at the moment, receiving their briefing on their plane out.
"Creek, you're being deployed to take care of an annoying duo who took out a team of ours and has been poking around, asking questions we don't want answered. If they attempt a flight, you may utilize Project GARDEN. Kint, you are going to be in charge of removing the little band of brothers our rogue had put together. If needed, Project ARACHNE may be called in. Niol, you're going after the girl. We're monitoring all passage in and out of Cuba. If she gets on a plane, you have permission to call in Project POSEIDON. Do not use the projects unless all other avenues of containment have been exhausted. If you succeed in your missions, you will each be given enough money to purchase a corner of the planet to live the rest of your lives in. Failure is not an option. Is that clear?"
"All clear, Olympus. Consider it done."
"Correct. It will be done. Or you will die in the attempt."
The radio went dead.
Creek was a short-brown-haired man of medium height, built like a boxer. He did, in fact, have a pair of boxing gloves slung around his neck. Kint was tall and lean, visibly balding, and wore a cowboy hat. A bullwhip was expertly coiled around his shoulder.
The last man, Niol, could only be described as hulking. He was nine feet tall. His hands were each the size of a man's head, and his body was perfectly proportioned. He looked like a god taken human form, if it were not for his face. His genes, so perfect in every other way, had failed him - his face was tiny, with little piggy eyes, a hooked nose so beak-like it almost resembled a bird, and pudgy fat lips. He carried no weapon. He WAS the weapon.
The plane soared into the night, its deadly cargo prepared for identification... pursuit... then execution without mercy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:25 am

Sylvia jumped when he punched the wall
"Well I guess this is good bye then"
she took the gun and tossed it on the floor
"I wont be able to get through security with this. Just do me a favor. Destroy my gun so that it cant be traced back to me. I wont be able to get through the airport with it. Even if i was a former cop."
She walked over to the door but paused just before exiting sighed
"Thank you"
she looked back at him
"For what its worth im sorry about your friend"
was all she said before leaving and heading to the airport. When she reached the airport she was able to get through airport security without question. She found a seat in the lobby and waited for her flight to arrive. Thinking about the events that took place the past few days
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 pm

"Leave it if you want. But I'd prefer you to have it with you. You never know who might turn up." He got out of the car and motioned for her to follow him. "Don't worry about it. You won't need it anymore." He told her when she checked to make sure it was locked. He walked up to the private gate and a guard stopped him. The two talked quietly and Rin thought she saw money in Steampunk's hand when he shook the guard's but it was gone when he took it away. "Let's go." He said to Rin and led her through the gate that the guard unlocked for him.
The harbour was load and noisy and seemed to reek of fish and oil even though no fishing vessels docked here. They picked their way towards an old ship, smaller than the rest and Steampunk jumped onto the deck and started a heated discussion with one of the deckhands in a language Rin did not recognize. Eventually the deckhand ran off grumbling and another man came out onto the deck, sized up Steampunk and Rin then gave a rate for the both of them. Punk growled and haggled as he was supposed to until the man agreed and went back inside.
"okay, we've got a ride to Cuba. Let's get settled."
Night came fast and Steampunk made sure Rin was fast asleep as he snuck out of their room. They hadn't had a choice seeing as it was the only spare room. He worked fast and quiet before stepping out onto the deck and taking out his phone. He called his client and after a brief conversation he pulled the battery from his phone and tossed it into the ocean. Then he did the same to Rin's phone. He went to the wheelhouse, charted a new course and then spun the wheel.
Locking the wheel in on the new course he pulled the throttle back and went to check on Rin.

Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Rin sat up in the bed, and looked at Steampunk. "Change of course?" She asked, as she looked at her shotgun laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:05 pm

"Yeah, just a precaution." He sat down on his bunk and rubbed the back of his head. "If you go out mind the bodies. I didn't have time to throw them overboard yet."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Rin sat back in her bunk on her elbows and shook her head. "Couldn't you just knock them all out, tie them up, and lock them in a room somewhere?" She sighed, and laid in the bunk. "Let's try to keep the body count low...I don't like bringing too much attention to myself."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:28 pm

"We're on a small boat in the middle of the ocean. The only way we could draw attention is if someone was looking for us." He stood up again and paced back and forth a few times. He took a knife from a sheath and casually tossed it into the air, catching the handle each time. He fumbled it for a second, caught the blade and dropped it onto the metal floor with a clang. He bent down and picked it up, not noticing the cut on his hand. "Anyway, I thought you should know but I threw both our phones overboard just to be safe. I don't now if the Directive thinks we're a threat or not. We should try to be as careful as possible."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:37 pm

Rin looked at Steampunk, then sighed. "I guess it's better safe than sorry." She replied. "I don't think I want them after us." She added, then sat up in her bunk. "You cut your hand, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 5:25 am

"So I have." He said looking at his hand. Taking a strip of bandage fro ma pocket he carefully wrapped the cut and put the knife away. "If the directive has decided to come after us, then there's a good possibility that anything I do will be in vain. But best not to think about it."
"Might as well get some more sleep. There's enough food to keep us for a few weeks out here. Not that I plan to take that long but we'll take the long way to Cuba, just to be safe."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am

BBRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The sound of a motorboat cut through the air, the night sky obscuring the sight of Steampunk's and Rin's apparent pursuer.

In Cuba, Niol was dressed in a flight attendant's gear he'd - acquired - and he approached Sylvia, expertly hiding his emotions.
"Good evening ma'am," squeaked the nine-foot-tall giant. "I'm afraid there's been some confusion about your passport, if you don't mind could you just accompany me to the security room to get it all straightened out."

Kint walked down the dirt track, following the trail of the car as it went off road.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Sylvia sighed then stood up
"What exactly is wrong with my passport?"
she grabbed her things and followed him
""I hope this doesnt take long i would like to get back home as soon as i can"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:05 am

He led her to a security room.
It was empty.
He sat her down at the white table.
"We have confirmed that your passport was forged, Miss...Sylvia?" he inquired, still squeaking.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 am

Rin nodded her head, as she rested her head back on the pillow, and covered her eyes with her arm. "I really hope we don't have to be out here for weeks." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 am

Sylvia held back a giggle from the sound of his voice. She looked up at him trying to focus on the situation
"What do you mean forged?"
she crossed her arms in front of her
"So what now?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:14 pm

There was a pause.
"I admire the way you don't point out your name isn't Sylvia," he squeaked, then got up.
"Perhaps we should speak more clearly. The man you were travelling with."
He brought his hand down in a karate chop, and the impact split the table in half.
He loomed over her.
"WHERE IS HE!?" It would have been scary, except the fact that he sounded like a dog's squeaky toy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Slyvia jumped when he karate chopped the table. As he loomed over her asking where Sytry was she couldnt hold it anymore and her laugh escaped her. When she realized this she quickly covered her mouth, composed herself and looked up at him
"I dont know where he is, we went our separate ways and from there I dont know where he was going"
she sat back and crossed her arm
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Niol gave a laugh that sounded like a Mickey Mouse impersonation and drew a gun with a barrel the size of Sylvia's head from his pocket.
Then he aimed it at her head. The trigger was the size of her palm, a hand-gun designed explicitly to be wielded by his gigantic hands.
"I said. Where. Is He?"
He took the safety off to make it crystal clear.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Sylvia looked at the gun then back at the man
"I...Dont...Know..."
She glared at him before sighing
"this day just keeps getting better and better"
she soften her expression
"last place i saw him was at some hut, along the beach"
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:26 am

Steampunk nodded before leaving the room. He had enough time before he would change course again. He went to the crew's weapons locker. He had watched as one of the men ran into it earlier and when he had followed had discovered their small arsenal. There hadn't been time to take inventory, but now was as good as any other.
There were several pistols, a shotgun, one AK-47 assault rifle and an RPG with ten grenades for it. He put a pistol in his pocket and slung the AK over one shoulder after filling a few magazines.
Back on the bridge he consulted a map, took the lock off the wheel and made the necessary corrections to take them back to the harbor they had just left several hours earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Rin laid in the bunk, with her arm over her face, as she drifted slowly to sleep. She heard the door open, then close, and heard Steampunk moving around the ship. She knew that she should be helping him; but her body would just not let her expend energy she no longer had, so she decided to sleep for now, and when she got up, she would let Steampunk sleep.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:53 am

OOT: Yes I know Sytry isn't on a boat but Douglas doesn't. Also I'm back.

A man walked up to the hut Sytry was inhabiting and placed a radio in front of it. He made a noise to make sure Sytry knew it was there and he left.

Kyle laughed as he got out of the wrecked car. "Shit. Sorry about the car." Kyle's radio made a sound. "Ah, could you two hold on for a second?" Kyle left the area and answered his radio. A man in a raspy voice spoke. "Everything is all set. What about your end Kyle?" "I'm getting to it. Don't worry everything will be taken care of soon." Kyle put his radio back and headed back to Terios and Jaden.

Douglas' boat was catching up to the boat where his information told him Sytry was located. "We can't screw this up men. Today is the day we get revenge."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 am

Niol backhanded Sylvia across the face, and it felt like she'd been hit with a frying pan.
"You're very confident."
He motioned with the gun.
"Lose the clothes."

Sytry had just finished setting everything up to hide his friend's death, when he heard a noise that was not normal.
In an instant, he was by the door, guns out, ears pricked, his body tensed.
But then he heard someone walking away, so he peeked out.
A radio was lying in front of the door.
With a feeling of terrible foreboding, he picked it up.
Then he clicked the button.
"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 am

Sylvia cried out when she was backhanded which nearly knocked her off her seat. She placed her hand on the side of her face as she straightened herself up moving her jaw to make sure it wasn't dislocated. She glared up at him.
" you're not with airport security are you?"
As he motioned with the gun telling her to remove her clothes she didn't budge. She stayed in her seat
"No. I will not remove my clothes. What reason do you have for me to do so?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-