HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:24 pm

"Ooh, that was impressive."
Hikaru chuckled at Sytry's "carjacking."
"I hope there's room for all of us though."

"We'll take the backseat."
Yoshiko said.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Kanna made a pouting expression. "I thought you Mythic Division guys were all about the "No Witnesses" approach." She shrugged, taking the money and her pistol. "So do you have any idea who took your friends? Or where they might go? Cause if they're cliche enough we could check the abandoned warehouses by the docks." She suggested as she took the shotgun seat.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 am

"Okay Terios." Jericho said once he entered the room and took a seat in front of him.
"I want some information but first a few questions. Why didn't you return to base? Why wasn't I able to radio you? I want to know this. You were one of my most trusted men and you just... vanish. Just answer these questions and then we can move on."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:55 am

Terios looked back at Jericho with a harsh, stone-cold expression.

"Fair enough, I'll start with the second question. You couldn't get in contact with me because my radio stopped working. It's probably got something to do with that concrete wall I threw it at. As for your first question...do I really even need to say it? Or are you really so far gone that you can't even tell what kind of person you've become?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:08 am

Jericho cracked a smile at Terios.

"I can't see the man I've become? Oh enlighten me Terios, en-f***ing-lighten me." He said putting his legs on the table.

"Douglas! Go made sure our female guest is enjoying her stay here why don't you?"

"Yes sir!" Douglas said leaving the room. Douglas made his way in silence to where they were keeping Krystal.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Terios watched Douglas as he left the room. Afterwards, he turned his attention back to Jericho.

"Well, I guess there's no use holding back now. I can tell where this is going. I'm not gonna make it out of here alive, am I?"

He sighed deeply. Now that he had made peace with his fate, he had nothing left to be afraid of. He spoke again in an eerily calm and detached tone.

"Fine. I'll tell you what kind of person you've become. The kind of person who makes shady deals in back alleys. The kind of person who signs us up for assassinations against people that we know nothing about. The kind of person who would sell his soul if the pay was good enough. I couldn't do it anymore...every time I looked in the mirror, I saw the kind of person that I hate staring back at me. What about you, Jericho? What kind of person do you see in the mirror?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Krystal heard approaching footprints and scuffled into the corner to feel more at ease. Her whole body was shivering and she felt utterly cold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:59 am

Sytry strapped himself in.
"Oh, nothing as cliche as that. I'm going to do this the old-fashioned way."

The bar was dank.
Men who looked as filthy as they looked shady skulked around tables, playing cards, whispering things. These people were tolerated because they were very good at getting information that was worth a lot of money.
Sytry didn't have money.
What he did have was a lot of pent-up anger, military training that was unmatched by anything on the planet, and back-up.
It would have to do.

CRASH!
Every head whipped round as he kicked in the door, sending the old shoddy wreck splintering everywhere.
"Mercenary group. Took prisoners up on the highway today."
Sytry stormed inside, cape unfurling.
THACK!
He grabbed the nearest greasy head without warning and slammed it into the table so hard it bounced.
"Where are they?"
The man stared up at him, dumbly, so Sytry punched him over the table, shattering his nose and breaking at least three bones in his head and neck, as well as a minor skull fracture.
"That man is going to need at least a month in hospital."
Everyone stared at him, with Yoshi, Hikaru, and Kanna behind, well armed and looking rather menacing.
"The next person to stay dumb is going to need triple that. WHERE ARE THEY?"
Sytry let his temper get the better of him for one satisfactory second and whirled his cape.
Four tables fell to matchwood.
He grabbed the nearest guy and punched a hole in the wall next to his head.
"I won't ask again."
He looked back at his companions.
"And neither will they."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 3:00 am

"Ooh! Vandalism! I love it!"
Hikaru put on a creepy smile and tilted her head like a ragdoll.
"I know I shouldn't with this injury, but..."
She kick a table up, flipping as it rose and fell. She did a roundhouse kick and smashed it. She then held her side painfully.
"That's about all I can do. Sorry."

Yoshiko simply took out a grenade, with his pointer finger ready to turn it live.
"Start talking."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 8:51 am

One of the guys spoke up
"I have no idea what your talking about!" He yelled frightened looking at the men Sytry beat up. "Please just stop this!" After saying this he took out a gun and fired it at Sytry.

OOT: Sorry Dungeon Master and Eclipse, I'm still trying to come up with something :/
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 am

Kanna stepped in front of Sytyr as the man fired. There was a flash of chrome and the sound of a bullet impacting metal. She stood there, a calm expression on her face as she pointed the blade of her machete at the man who fired. "Why don't you sit back down," she said, "Or I can cut off your legs if that would make it easier." A corner of her mouth twitched up into a grin.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Another man from across the bar completely panicked.
And dropped a smoke grenade.
"GET HIM!" Sytry roared as he darted away before it popped. Sytry vaulted the bar and ran up the stairs after the vague silhouette he could vaguely see in the smoke.
"Yoshi, Hikaru, get in the car and block his escape by road! Kanna, get to the -"
But the guy was clearly heading to the roof.
"FUCK IT, COME WITH ME!"
He didn't have time to wait for them, so he just ran on...
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:54 am

"I'll go start the car, Yoshi."
Hikaru ran off with a slight limp. She was still hurt on her side.

Yoshiko nodded to Hikaru, and then sprinted behind Sytry. He clearly knew what the meaning of freerunning was.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Giving the man what she hoped was an intimidating look she ran after Sytyr, dodging between tables and hopping overturned chairs as people hurried out of their way. Both Sytyr and Yoshi were out of site when she arrived at the bottom of the stairs. A quick glance behind her showed a room full of angry people coughing in the growing smoke cloud. A problem for later her mind told her and she bounded up the steps gun drawn.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:45 am

Jericho looked deep into Terios's eyes, anger burning in them.

"What do I see in the mirror you ask? I see a man who has to make tough choices to keep his men fed. To keep them alive. I thought you could see that Terios, but I see that I was wrong in assuming that." Jericho got back up and paced the room a bit.

"I'm not gonna kill you, no that would make you something of a... what's that word... ah well you know what I mean, right Terios? No instead I'm going give you something to remember this encounter by. The two of us are gonna play a little game Terios. Your gonna give me the information I need and if I think your telling the truth I'll let you go. If not.... you remember the iron right? I'll scare a different part of your body every 5 fucking hours until you tell me the truth because death is to good for you. Now tell me... where is Sytry and the other people your with?"

Douglas walked up to the cell Krystal was held in and looked in.
"Hey. I'm sorry about all of this."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:15 am

Terios gave a disinterested glance towards the iron that he knew all too well of. It was another one of Jericho's more recent "methods" that Terios couldn't stand to see.

"Still haven't gotten tired of that thing yet, huh?"

He smiled and spoke in a not-too-subtly sarcastic tone towards Jericho.

"I'm so sorry to hear that you lost them. Well, where did you leave them last? I'd love to help you out but, in case you forgot, I've been stuck in a prison cell for a while so I wouldn't have any idea where they went. Any other pointless questions you wanna ask, or are you just going to get to the roasting now?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:00 am

Krystal pulled her legs close to her body and said nothing. She stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:44 am

"Ha! Finally grew a pair didn't you Terios!? You two! Pick him up and grab his arms. Make sure to hold on tight to him. Kyle remove his shirt and bind his legs." Jericho ordered. The two men by the door pulled him up off the chair and grabbed a hold of Terios's arm. Kyle ripped Terios's shirt off and bound his legs together.

"Terios..." Jericho said sadly as he grabbed the iron. "This could have been avoided. If you had only returned here instead of running off we wouldn't be here right now. You were one of my closest friends Terios and I'm sorry that you don't understand my position here. Maybe if you said something to me about my behavior things might have changed. I would have listened then, but not now." Jericho walked up to Terios with the iron in his hand and put his face in front of his. "You can come back. Apologize and all will be forgiven. What do you say Terios. We can go back to the old days Terios but it's up to you."

Douglas looked down and walked up to the cell.
"I didn't want any of this to happen." Douglas said to Krystal. "This is just a job we were hired to do but this is... he's gonna toy with you and Terios before he captures the others in your group and after that he's gonna have his way with you and the others before he kills them. He's become a monster..." Douglas got quiet for a moment before turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:08 pm

The man was fast, despite his wiry build, and he reached the roof. Sytry instantly was behind him, cape flared.
The man turned, wildly swinging, a flailing hook.
Sytry ducked it and punched him in the throat, making him gag.
"Tell me. Where are they holed up?"
The man pulled a gun. Sytry instantly started struggling with him, holding his finger behind the trigger guard.
"Kanna!! Any time you like!!"

As Yoshi and Hikaru went out to the car, they saw a large black helicopter, too large for a civilian craft coming towards the bar through the sky.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:55 pm

OOT hope you dont mind if I join Wink

Name:Sylvia
Sex:female
Weapon: hand gun

RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Mo_S-xYHnrRJd4p7mK2qbH61enZ1eZf2LlyvpiU5C32nIIj-Nw

"I cant have someone on the field pulling stunts like that....YOUR FIRED!"
The voice echoed from the corner office of the building
"Fine who want to work with an uptight prick like you"
She stormed out of the office slamming the door behind her. The other officers looked at her
"WHAT?!"
the all continued working as if nothing happened. She got half way across room when a voice yelled
"TURN IN YOUR BADGE AND GUN"
She flipped him the bird
"SCREW YOU! I'M KEEPING THE BADGE AND THE GUN"
before he could command anything to be done the elevator door had already closed. She kicked the door as hard as she could
"Now what am i going to do? UGH!!"
she kicked the door again
"It wasn't my fault the other idiots didn't want to listen, jeez!"
another kick and the elevator dinged and the doors opened. She walked towards the lobby and the person on the front desk was on the phone and looked up at her
"I'll make sure to tell her that"
the man at the front desk moved til he was standing right in front of her
"The boss wants you to turn in your badge and guns before you exit the building"
She looked up at him
"And I told him I was keeping it"
she took a step closer til she was face to face with him, even though she was a bit shorter
"I'm assuming your going to try an stop me from leaving....Do you really think you can"
She raised a brow and the man stepped aside
"Thats what I thought, Now be a good little messenger and tell the big boss man he can take his cooperation and shove it. Also tell him if he wants the badge and gun he will have to come to me personally and get them make sure to tell him he has to say please first"
She walked over to the door and an paused for a moment
"as a matter of fact"
she pulled the badge off her shirt tossed it on the ground, gave it a few stomps smashing it before bending over and picking up the badge. She tossed it over the man
"Tell him to shove that as well... but Im keeping the gun"
she smirked then proceeded out of the building. She started making her way to the nearest coffee shop...

OOT i might have went a little overboard but i had fun typing that up lol
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:08 am

"I can't shoot him if you're in the way." Kanna said irritably. Circling around the struggling pair she took careful aim and fired. The bullet hit the man in the thigh and he fell to the ground. Sytyr had him restrained in a second and Kanna calmly holstered her pistol and drew the machete out again. "Now why don't you tell us what we want to know, neighbor. We don't like it and I start chopping things off."
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:16 pm

"Oh shit..."
Hikaru slammed her palm on the horn.

Yoshiko's head flinched to the sound of the horn.
"Trouble outside."
He spoke to Sytry and Kanna.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:51 pm

As Douglas walked away Krystal scrambled to the front of her cell.
"I don't want to be a toy!" she screamed, coming nearly unhinged. "Let me out!"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:48 pm

At the mention of "the old days," a single tear fell down Terios' face as he thought back to those times.
"That'd be nice, wouldn't it? You have no idea how many times I've wanted to go back to those days. Back when we had something to fight for...something we believed in."
He started laughing as another tear fell down.
"We were fighting to help people because that's how we rolled, and we loved every second of it. Who cared how much money we got? As long as we did our good deed for the day and got enough just to get by, it was another great day to be a mercenary. All it took was one botched mission to throw all of that away."
He gave a stern look towards Jericho.
"As far as I'm concerned, Jericho died that day. I don't know who you are or why you look so much like him, but you're not him. Am I wrong? Prove it. Let Krystal go, already! That's what Jericho would do!! If you really are him then I'd be more than happy to join up with you again. Just like old times...man, that sounds just fine to me. So tell me, "Jericho"...what's it gonna be? Are you really the Jericho I remember, or are you just some stranger with a familiar face?!"

(OOT: Time to do something other than getting interrogated. New character, go!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jaden
Sex: Male
Weapon: Customized P90 submachine gun, Survival knife

Jaden looked out at the group of people fighting and tried to understand what was going on.
"Wow, that looks pretty rough. Is that an attack helicopter?! Hmm...w-wait! That must be the group that the Directive is looking for, I'll bet they know where he is!"
He then saw three soldiers looking at a car in the distance, one of them had a rocket launcher pointed towards it.
"Not good, better move fast. Rock and roll!"
He charged towards the soldiers, gunning down the man with the rocket launcher first so he couldn't fire. The other two turned towards him, but by that time he was already close enough. With a spray of bullets, he killed both of them before they could return fire.
"Well, that takes care of that problem. But what can I do about that helicopter...?"
He looked down at the fallen soldiers, then back to the helicopter, then back to the rocket launcher that one of the soldiers was holding.
"Oh, right! That should work."
He picked up the weapon and aimed it at the helicopter. It was difficult since the helicopter was moving and he wasn't used to the rocket launcher, but after a few moments he lined up his shot.
"Here goes!"
With that, he fired at the enemy helicopter and managed to hit its tail, sending it in a downward spiral towards the ground.
"WHOO!! That was amazing! So, uh...what should I do now?"

(OOT: Glad to see you join up, Ella Serenity.  Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Hurricaneria
Hurricaneria
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:52 am

At the sound of the explosion outside, Yoshiko rushed outside.
"Hikaru!"

Hikaru sat down under the steering wheel at the sight of the explosion. After a few seconds, she peeked out to see Jaden with a empty launcher.
"Hey there!"
She waved at him.
"Nice shot there tiger! Thanks!"

"Hikaru!!"
Yoshiko vaulted into the jeep to see if the was alright.
"Are you okay?"
He held her shoulders to steady her shaking, which didn't help since he was shaking too.

"I'm fine."
She rubbed his head.
"That boy there saved my life."

Yoshiko looked over her to see Jaden with the empty launcher. He glared at him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - The Sword Quest   RP - The Sword Quest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - The Sword Quest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBRP - Text Based Role-Playing :: Other :: Archive-