HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:51 am

Zenith nodded.
"Sounds like a good idea. Can someone come along? These woods haven't been the nicest to me today."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Mathuriel heaved himself up off the dirt, his nose no longer gushing.
Taking a shaky grip on his sceptre, he gave a weak salute.
"Reporting for duty, ma'am. When you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Zenith was sceptical.
"I'm not sure you're battle-ready yet. Do you really feel up for the trek? I doubt we'll encounter enemy forces, but I don't want you killing yourself out there."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Mathuriel looked at her sideways, still shaking a bit.
"It's fine. It's a deprivation of my body's natural mana supply, it will wear off in a few moments. Now come on, we're wasting time."
He seemed to shake himself free of his subdued state and stood firm.
"Ready and willing, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Zenith smiled; reassured.
"Let's move out, soldier!" She began towards the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:04 am

ella hopped off the horse
"ill come along too, i think we should all stick together to be safe"
she walked over towards zenith and mathuriel
"if we separate we lessen our chances of survival, who knows what else is out there"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:33 am

"If we separate into smaller groups, we are also harder to track. I think we should go 2 and 2, however. I am uncertain how comfortable that you are without everyone together. There is always a risk of death in war scenarios."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:44 am

"These groups seem as good as any," Mathuriel commented as he followed after Zenith.
"Carlyle, take Ella. If she's in the cabin we'll bring her out. If not..."
He seemed lost for words.
"...Er... do something, productive," he said distractedly as he hurried to keep pace with Zenith.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:09 am

ella looked at Carlyle
:well its looks like im with you then"
she looked at mathuriel and zenith as they headed off
"well guess we have our orders "
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:05 am

Zenith slowed down to let Mathuriel catch up to her. She decided to make small talk; she hadn't really aquainted herself with everyone yet.
"So, where do you come from?" Zenith asked.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Mathuriel's step faltered, his surprise at the question throwing him a little.
"I don't... actually remember. However, that's a side effect of my powers, unfortunately - after a while, your mind becomes hit with so much multi-dimensional energies that perception and memory become warped - a small price to pay, I'm sure. All I remember is growing up, learning to dimension walk, wanting to do good... probably done a lot of stuff since then, but I can't remember... and now I'm doing this."
He cocked his head at her.
"What about you? What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Zenith half-smiled, though Mathuriel couldn't see it.
"It's only fair. I can get long-winded, so prepare yourself." Zenith found this somehow amusing and chuckled. "I live in a town not too far from Ella's mansion." She paused, leaving a dead silence. "Make that 'lived.' Regardless, I was just another villager. I was adopted by the collective village, so I don't have anyone to call 'Mom' or 'Dad.' From a young age, I was taught about the witches that tormented the villagers and the great swordsman Dorath who killed them all in his final breath. Needless to say, the hatred of magic and worship of the sword became tradition for us. All were required to take lessons, but the girls were all expected to become housewives. Ha! What a notion! Well, the stories of great warriors interested me from the moment I first heard that tale. I requested to continue my training, and did with a bit of help. I continued to read stories, and stumbled across a hidden map in our oldest copy of "Dorath's Legacy." I followed it and found these tomes and Dorath's blade, 'Bloodbreath.' I saw no point in leaving them and took them for myself. I read many tactics books, but nothing mentioned mages. In secret, I asked my best friend and town healer Asche to teach me. Only a healer could use magic, and he was the best. I probably would have married him, should he have asked. In any case, I trained myself in mind, body, and magic for a year when the king's soldiers arrived. I defended these people I considered family with my life. Sadly, my actions were not without backlash. Everyone was now aware of my powers. I am, to them, a witch. And Asche, who valued all life, was disgusted with my actions. I don't blame them. The king and I are responsible for ridding me of a home." Zenith turned to Mathuriel, suddenly aware of herself again. "My apologies. I don't mean to beg for pity or sadden you. I was just telling my story as it happened."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 am

Mathuriel nodded at her tale.
"Trust me, the amount of places I've been, I've heard that story a hundred different times in a hundred different forms in a hundred different tongues. However, that never-the-less still saddens my heart every time I hear it."
He patted her back, reassuringly.
"Many fear magic. They shouldn't."

The cabin came up.
"Be on your guard, we don't want to get complacent just yet..."
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:21 am

Carlyle started looking over at Ella for a brief moment and back towards the path to the cabin. He cracked his jaw and couldn't help but to smile, it was cold, and a beautiful night. Nothing was negative In the current time of life. His burdens aside, he thought about his family. With romantic values such as if his parents somehow survived, or if he had a sister.

"So, Ella, tell me a bit about yourself, we're going to be seeing more of each other. And working together, so at some point we should try to develop chemistry, strictly professional and for battle. Otherwise, We wont know how to set each other up for a successful attack, I do not wish to lose a friend on the battlefield but it sometimes happens... You know, This... Glove, has changed me as a person. And if you've met Jericho, he acts civil, but trust me. He wants you dead, it is because he awoke the demon inside of this thing. Though I carry the glove now and am capable of fighting off the voices, and even able to use this for good now... Jericho Wasn't as fortunate. The demon will always haunt him. It is why he lusts for power though he doesn't come across as a vicious killer. He may already know something about one of us. Maybe more, Generally he asks for handshakes to read energies. Though he hasn't gotten so great at it. There is generally a nosebleed or lightheadedness afterwards. He wants nothing more than to kill us all."

Carlyle began to trail off into the direction of the cabin. And remained in the trail. He heard a faint whimpering of a dog in the distance, which filled him with sorrow. He had no Choice but to continue on down the path.

Jericho stood up, and walked away from his desk unattended. He paced back and forth to exert some energy, and had brought some back in, he was nervous and impatient. He had the basic theory of dimension walking, and needed to put it in action. Unfortunately he isn't a natural user. And it will take a while for full potential at least as strong as a natural user to develop.

After pacing around he grabbed a straight razor and walked into the bathroom, slowly shaving away his beard. His facial hair was annoying him. And while he looked into the mirror. He saw the fire in his own eyes. Once he finished he had tried to dimension walk. Everything in his vision began to blur, the room slowly began to change, Instead of the normal red seat in the room it was a black gold trimmed seat. And instead of candles the dimension seemed to be lit by electricity. It was new to Jericho. And hard to maintain.

He smirked in accomplishment until he saw his nose run a trail of blood down it. Almost instantly he was back in his normal life. And began to puke blood into the sink in front of him. Gasping for breath between dryheaves. He left the room and began to look for divinity.

"Divinity?, Are you asleep honey?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 pm

ella walked behind Carlyle
"well there really isnt much to tell about me. i was casted out of my village by my own mother for trying to protect myself from one of the men she decided to sleep with."
she looked down at the ground as she walked
"the man came into my room on night, he had the smell of alcohol on his breath and he had on intension"
she looked up at him
"im sure you know what i mean"
she looked back down
"it was then when i found out i had this ability, he tried to force himself on me and when i screamed my entire body started to pulsate electricity blasting the man clean across my room"
she looked towards the woods
"it was then when my mother came in and saw my eyes glowing for the first time"
she sighed and looked back down at the ground
"my mother dragged me out of the room by my arm and threw me into the street. she caused a scene pointing at me yelling to the entire town that i was cursed. this caused an uproar and i was dragged to the town square, tied me down and branded me with a hot iron, forever marking me as cursed . i was then exiled from my town and was never allowed to return. i was found by my fiancee's mother sitting outside one of the markets. she took me in and took care of me. they took put ointments where i was branded. it had gotten infected due to it not being properly treated. i was sick with a fever for several days because of it. her son..."
she trailed off for a moment
"the one i was to marry, stayed by my bedside and helped take care of me until i was better"
a smile came across her face as she remembered him sitting by her bedside it was a memory she would never forget. after a moment she decided she had said enough about herself and switched conversations
"so jericho would kill us simply for power?"
she wondered if she should tell him about her encounter with him

after divinity finished up the dishes she had decided to have a cup of tea before heading to bed. she settled into the livingroom next to the fireplace with her tea and continued reading a book. she couldnt put it down even after finishing her tea so she continued reading until she heard her husbands voice. she looked up from her book and called out to him
"no im still awake, im in the livingroom"
she put her book down on the side table along with her glasses and picked up her empty cup of tea and made her way towards her husband
"is everything alright my dear?"

allora after leaving the grumpy man in the tree decided to try and find the other she saw in the woods. she looked at spirit
"can you sniff them out?"
spirit gave her a slight nod and put his nose to the ground and started following their scent. allora following behind him. he led her to the cabin they stopped just a short distance and she noticed a guy and a girl walking towards the front of the cabin. spirit started walking ahead of her so he would be seen first. the leaved rustling under his paw but he posed no threat to them as he approached them.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Mathuriel heard the rustle and put his hand up, alert.
"Ok, I don't know if you're a friend, foe, animal, person, or anything in between, I have had a really long night and I would just LOVE a chance to relax for once!"
He spotted the wolf walking towards them and flicked his sceptre at it. "Shoo. Shoo!"
When it didn't bolt as a normal wolf would have done, he looked up at the darkness behind it.
"Alright, who's dog is this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:56 pm

allora stepped out of the darkness with her hands behind her back
"he is mine, he wont hurt you he is just going before me to make sure there is no danger"
she walked up beside spirit and patted him on the head
"good boy"
she looked up at the people in front of her
"so what brings you into these woods?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Zenith stepped forward.
"We're looking for a girl, Serena. She's our friend, and we got separated when I encountered a hunter and a few of your friends here. We believe that she returned to the cabin where we were ambushed."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:31 am

Name: Aizengard
Sex: Male
Weapons: Sword and Knife
Powers: Can use Stealth based magic
Special Characteristics: Has a beard? Aside from that he doesn't have any

After running through the woods for a few days he finally comes across a place to sleep.
"Ah. This looks like a good place to rest." He said looking at a run down cabin.
He slowly opened the door and noticed a presence inside the cabin.
"Could it be another one of Donovan's men? They just don't give up do they? He thought to himself drawing his sword.
Quietly the man sneaks in looking for the presence he felt
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:11 pm

"If Jericho so much as touched you, he knows how to counter. He reads your abilities and will use them against you. Of course that was after this wretched glove. I was lucky I could pull it off of him. It digs itself into your skin deeper, and deeper, every time you use its powers. And to make it worse I need to senslessly kill people and absorb their entire being. I am a culmination of memories and thoughts. Unfortunately Your should have been husband wasn't absorbed by this gaunlet."

The whimpering of an animal began to grow louder, until finally it came in sight of both Ella and Carlyle. He stayed stagnant, with caution. As it slowly walked over to them limping front paw.

Jericho covered his mouth with his hand as he coughed into it. Small unoticable specs of blood came out. But he was happy. He had to contain his excitement to speak.

"Divinity, I am on my way to a breakthrough, I will be able to do only what people dream about."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:12 pm

allora tilted her head in confusion
"a few of my friends?"
she looked down at spirit then remembered the wolves
"oh you mean them...those arent my friends, i dont know who they were"
she looked back at zenith
"as for the hunter, he was a grumpy man, and kicked me out of his forest"
she kicked a stone that was at her feet
"i didnt see a little girl, im the only girl out here that i know of"

ella remembered something
"so just by a simple handshake jericho can read your abilities"
she looked in the direction mathuriel and zenith went
"you might want to tell that the mathuriel, i was knocked out by one of jericho's men and put into a cage but he left me go in exchange to shake mathuriels hand"
she looked up at Carlyle
"im sorry i didnt meant to get caught, this is all my fault"
she noticed the animal approaching them
"what should we do, its hurt?"

divinity came around the corner from where her husband was standing
"what breakthrough my dear?"
she looked at him slightly confused
"what is it that you were able to do that people dream about, please tell me its not something dangerous"
she set her cup down on the nearest table
"your not getting sick are you?, i heard you coughing"
she turned back to look at him
"maybe you should rest for the night"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:23 pm

"Well that just sucks."
Mathuriel sighed.
Then he looked at the wolf.
"I don't suppose our furry friend could help, could he? With tracking and what not?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:45 pm

allora looked down at spirit whi gave her a nod
"well he could he just needs something with her scent on it"
she looked back at mathuriel
"do you have something of hers that he can sniff to track her?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Zenith lay a dagger flat across her palms.
"Serena had this on her before we got separated. Will this do?"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Carlyle knelt down as he called the dog over. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed his canteen, it just had a little bit of water, he cupped his hands and allowed it to drink it out of his hands. it did without hesitation as it was completley in survival mode. It was a rather large dog, Husky, with wonderful blue eyes. Though it's paw was hurt it was still useful. His gaunlet may have just enough juice in it to help the dog. and so he placed his hand over it's effected paw, letting out a yelp as it sent a shock through it's system of pain, and it continued to whimper until finally everything seemed to straighten out on the dog. however, Carlyle was beginning to get tired.

"WOOF! WOOF!" The dog barked in gratitude. as Carlyle began to stumble onward the dog followed behind him. it already began to recognize him as his new owner. It was a stray however, and surprisingly non-aggressive. he turned his head barely over to Ella.

"Don't worry about it. we can only hope he only knows of one feat that Mathuriel knows, and hopefully it isn't his strongest one, If it was what he was radiating or used prior to sneaking in. Than He more than likely knows, and judging Mathuriels way of going about things, He probably used his most powerful ability." letting out a sigh, Carlyle didn't want it to be true that Jericho knew Mathuriel could dimension walk. "Worse comes to Worst, we will be able to deal with him in a more strategic way."

"Divinity, Could you imagine, all the power in the world, anything you wanted, and more. Because I can now. This breakthrough will change the world, our perception, our lives. If I can succeed we will reign notorious over this land. Not even the king could stop us. Oh no, Though he is strong It is nothing compared to what we will be able to do... As for your question No i am not sick, I just over exerted myself."

Jericho walked around Divinity, and began trailing towards their bedroom, he was tired. And needed some rest, he stripped down to his underwear and layed down snug under the sheets. in disbelief he was even able to drift for a moment.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next