HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Zenith and Serena arrived at the pub behind Mathuriel. They sat in the corner near the door.
"We're not drinking, but I certainly need the seat." Zenith told Mathuriel, slightly winded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1413TNT
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:18 am

Aizengard entered the pub as well.
"Ah yes, the pub. My home away from home. I don't think I've had a drink in about... oh 3 days or so."
Aizengard took a seat next to Zenith and Serena and ordered some spirits.
"Now then if I may ask... why was the army chasing us?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:16 am

"Well, I don't know about the first time, but I killed a legion of them."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 am

Mathuriel downed the forth, looking towards the door and hoping the ladies made it out.
"Long story short. King. Psycho. Lady. Wants her dead. Sends army. We run. We go here. Basic *hic* summary."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:01 am

"Ah I see." He says downing a glass of the spirits.
"I'm on the run as well but not from something as scary as the King's army."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 am

Name: Elyan
Sex: Male
Weapons: Bladed bow and a Longsword
Powers: High-level Psionic abilities
Special Characteristics: Since his powers are so unusual, he tries to hide them from others unless it becomes absolutely necessary to use them. Even when forced to, he tries to us them as little as possible; if he uses too much of his power at one time, he risks entering an "Awakened" state. This state greatly boosts his natural Psionic power, but also causes him to lose his sense of self. He may even forget who is friend or foe...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elyan walks into the pub and makes his way to the table.
"The usual," he says to the barkeeper since he has been there a few times. After a quick glance around the room, he notices a certain table with a strange group of people sitting around it.
"I wonder if they're the ones that are causing all this commotion."
He briefly thinks this to himself while watching the strangers carefully. He is interrupted when the barkeeper brings back his drink.
"Thanks," he mumbles to the man. He loses interest in the group and starts chugging his drink.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:30 pm

OOT i guess ill just continue

ella entered the pub shortly after mathuriel and the rest did. she took a seat at one of the tables to catch her breath
"why did we start running all of a sudden?"

Allora walked in , spirit alongside her
"well then that was a fun run, can i get some water for my wolf here?, he is a bit thirsty"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:09 am

Mathuriel turned.
"We're out of the forest. Now, to step two. The king's after us. We have to take the fight to him."
He ran his hand over his scalp.
"So... ultimately, I would advocate we sleep, and tomorrow we go after him in a reversal move."!

The barkeep gave the cute doggie some water.

"However, we can't stay here. They'll be looking for us. So..."
He sat back.
"I will arrange our sleeping arrangements, just give me a moment or two to breathe..."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 pm

After finishing his drink, Elyan was approached by the barkeeper.
"Another?" The barkeeper asked him as he picked up the empty glass.
"Not tonight," Elyan replied. The group of strangers sitting nearby was still bothering him in the back of his mind. He decided it might be for the best to investigate. He got up, moved a wall near the group and leaned against it, trying to see if he could overhear anything. He wasn't trying to act conspicuously, but he wasn't putting much effort into being subtle, either.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Zenith noticed the man coming closer. He was disguising his movements, but it was clear he was listening in. She leaned over to Mathuriel.
"We've got a fan." She smiled like she made a joke and used her head to gesture in the man's direction.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 am

"Indeed."
Mathuriel took another long drink.

At that moment, several of the king's men came bursting in, angry and looking around for their targets.

Mathuriel leaned over to Zenith again.
"I'm sorry about what I'm going to do next, but in a place like this, the belligerent wild actions of an drunken idiot would not seem out of place."
That said, he picked up his pint, clocked the nearest man with it, yelled "BAR FIGHT!!" at the top of his lungs, whispered "Protect Serena", used his sceptre to whip the chair out from under their eavesdropper, and as the tavern erupted into chaos around them, the king's men getting swamped in the confusion, dragged his temporarily dazed target into another room before holding his sceptre to his throat.
"Talk, or I'll show you one of three places your testicles can end up. If you're unlucky, I'll let you choose."

The king raised his head from his brooding.
"Captain. Status report."

"The forest has been swept sir, no sign of them. Shall we call off the deforestation?"
A shake.
"I want there to be no refuge for them. Raze it to the ground, and build a fortress using it's remains."

"What about the indigenous life?"
The king smiled.
"It has been a while since I had a feast. Have all of the animals you find slaughtered and sent here. I wish to dine on things that died afraid and screaming. Sweetens the meat."
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:48 am

As Elyan laid on the floor, he gave an intense glare to the man who had...interrupted him.
"I could use my powers to get out of this mess, but on second thought...this might just work for me. It could be the best chance I get to find out what's going on."
After thinking this to himself, he gave the man a wry smile and responded.
"You know, back where I come from, people usually introduce themselves with "hello" or maybe their name."
He sat up a little, being careful of the man's scepter that was pointed at him, and spoke with a more serious expression on his face.
"You want to know who I am? There's not much to tell. I'm a mercenary who's been working in this area for a few weeks now. Naturally, I keep up on some of the high-profile bounties for this area and I happened to notice one put out by the king's army itself. Something about a suspicious group of renegades that's been causing a lot of trouble, a group that they would really like to see wiped off the face of the earth."
He chuckled to himself and continued explaining.
"Oh, but don't worry. I'm not looking to collect. Between you and me, I'm not a big fan of his royal highness, either. As a matter of fact, I just wanted to know which way you were going so that I could stay as far away from you as humanly possible. Wouldn't want to get a bounty out on my head because I got roped in with some ragtag group of rebels."
He leaned back and put his hands behind his head.
"So, that's my story. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 am

ella was taking a moment to rest when she heard mathuriel yell bar fight and started a brawl. she looked up only to see several of the kings men
"oh you have got to be kidding me!"
she stood up her eyes blazing blue, an orb forming in her hand
"i cant get five minutes rest with these idiots showing up"
she was furious at this point and blasted the lightning orb directly towards the brawl. the lightening from the orb scattered upon impact, giving the king men on hell of an electrical shock

spirit drink the entire bowl of water that was placed in front of him. allora patted him on the head. when the brawl broke out she climbed onto spirits back
"well this is where i make my exit, ill be outside if you need me"
she called out as her and spirit swiftly passed the kings men unnoticed
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:14 pm

A drunkard was making his way out when he noticed the pendant hanging around Serena's neck. She tugged on Zenith's sleeve as he approached.
"Don't let him near me..." She whispered, afraid.

Zenith nodded, surprised at her tone. She stood to block the man's path. The man looked over Zenith and attempted to knock her aside. She looked at the man's posture; his openings and blind spots. There were a lot of them. She kicked the man in the face and sent him back a few steps. He rubbed his sore, but not bleeding nose. In his rage, he attempted to punch Zenith. She sidestepped and elbowed the back of his head. He was dizzy and angry. He made one final run at her. He thought he'd outsmart her by stopping before striking her, but she saw his muscles tense in a tell-tale way. She jumped over the man's head and grabbed his shoulders. She used his lack of balance plus her momentum to throw him across the bar and back into the crowd. She kept her guard up to prepare for any further attacks on Serena.
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Carlyle made his way from the forest to see a tavern in front of him, the noises erupting from it clearly stated a fight was in it. "Maybe its my friends" he thought for a brief moment and began walking towards it. Once he opened the front door, He saw his friends he also saw them getting ganged up on. Carlyle smirked. "Time for heroics."

Carlyle no sooner had made his way over to an unsuspecting soldier, and quickly, and sharply tore through his spinal column, all the way to his heart. Bone fragments from the crushing through the body, were spraying almost as rapidly as the eruption of blood. Once he locked onto the heart, he placed minimal pressure on it to feel the beating. Finally, he made his last push, Completely severing the veins, and other cardio muscles, from the heart and getting viciously ripped through out of the sternum. The man died well before seeing his heart.

Carlyle was covered from face to legs in crimson glory, it was like dew in the morning. Wet, slippery, and all the while somewhat soothing. He smirked as he lifted the inanimte body from the rickety floorboards. A surge of energy emitted from his hand and completely exploded the corpse, sending chunks of muscle, fat, and organs everywhere.

Not wasting any time, he took the fallen soldiers sword from off the ground and simply sighed. As he watched the men surround him. He smirked again, and let it be so. He looked hopeless, but this wasn't for him to deal with it was his friends.

"You know what they say, Can never kill a legend, they only disappear, to come back in the most dire of times." He shouted over the ear-shattering voices of the bar. As one came in to attack this bloody figure he had no choice but to duck out of the way, it was his right side, and so. He dug his hand into the soldiers stomach exploding him as well the bar was a bloody mess.

OOT: The Jericho plot still on, or naw?
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Mathuriel had never exactly planned for this whole thing to get quite so gory, so after a wincing look in the main bar room he turned back to his new friend and helped him up.
"Name's Mathuriel, the king wants me and the people I run with dead with a VENGEANCE, he's sent a lot of men after us, it's rude to eavesdrop, and we're going to leave now," he said in a rush.
"You can follow or stay. Not gonna make you choose. Also, you never saw us. Or else, the whole testicle thing will come back into play. Potentially adios."
And with that he ducked outside, back into the fray, making his way towards Carlyle...
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:40 am

Elyan yelled at Mathuriel as he ran away.
"Hey, that's not an answer at all! Get back here and tell me something I don't already know!"
Knowing it was useless at this point, he sighed and mumbled to himself.
"Well, that was a productive conversation...for him, I guess."
He looked in the direction that Mathuriel went, then turned around and found a way that would lead out and away from Mathuriel's group. He folded his arms and thought to himself for a moment.
"Okay, so let me weigh my options. I could leave here, pretend that I didn't see anything and go about my day, or...I could join up with some group of people that I know almost nothing about, except that the king hates them with a vengeance and would probably execute anyone associated with them."
He looked back in the direction that Mathuriel went.
"Hmm...now I have to know why the king wants them dead. It's got to be something good."
He followed after the mysterious man, knocking down anyone who got in his way.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:06 am

Mathuriel looked over his shoulder.
"Oh, terrific."
Even he wasn't sure if that was sarcastic or genuine.

Reaching Carlyle, he raised his voice - he was thankful he'd imbibed all that alcohol now.
"ELLA! SERENA! ZENITH! GET OVER TO ME NOW!"
He looked at the new guy.
"YOU TOO! MOVE!!"
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:07 am

As the men of the Kings Army began to group up against him, He swayed left and right, Just dodging the many sword swings coming his way, one opening came through on one man, Penetrating his sword through the Abdominal region, he slice upward, Cutting through his entire chest, and opening up a carcass to look like a butchered cow. Shattered bones and blood flew out, only making the scene even more gory, 7 Pints draining quickly. Putting his right hand backwards he simultaneously launched out a fireball, with deadly velocities, it tore through 2 living soldiers like a pinata. The glove radiated as some power was being drained from it. It wanted souls and Carlyle wasnt about to argue with it.

One soldier foolishly charged towards him. He waited for the perfect opportunity, Grabbing onto his face, And slamming the soldier to the ground for a moment, which was a defenseless position for him. Finally, The soldiers body began to become pale, blue, and cold. He put down pressure and squeezed the soldiers head like a clementine in his hand. it almost encountered no resistance.

"MORE!!!! MORE!!!!" The gaunlets voice echoed throughout his head as he did so. It's inner demon lusted the pure carnage and chaos erupting inside of the tavern. Almost instantly, it seemed to become controlling of Carlyle for a moment.

Carlyle couldn't help but to stop anything or anyone that came in his way, However he quickly gained control again, He knew if anyone else were to attack him he would continue to drain their soul. There wasn't much stopping him at this point. besides an Ex-Kings Special operative wasn't exactly an easy target to kill. He knew everything the men were coming at him with and more.

"Mathuriel! Glad to see you! Wanna join in on this frenzy?!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 am

Zenith ran over to Carlyle and Mathuriel.
"Carlyle! We're trying not to attract attention!"

Serena averted her eyes from the mutilated bodies skewn across the bar. She took Zenith's hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:55 am

Ella heard mathruiel call out her name. her eyes went back to normal and she headed in the direction of his voice
"i think we should leave now. if we keep fighting them only more will come"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:06 am

After catching up to the rest of the group, Elyan called out to them while firing his bow at some guards nearby.

"Hey there, name's Elyan, we're traveling together now!"

He fired off another arrow.

"It looks like planning isn't really a thing for you all so unless somebody has a better idea, I say we make for a hidden cave about half a mile from here!"

He fires yet another arrow.

"Objections? Now would be the time!"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 am

He could see the flames. They had canvassed the forest, likely looking for the intruders. There were too many for him to deal with, so he left them alone. The thought they'd leave after they found nothing, instead, they set his forest ablaze.
He was rushing across the ground, warning all he could find and evacuating all that he could carry. Those too stubborn to leave were devoured by flames.
Valan did all he could, before his body gave into unconsciousness, and he too was dragged away from the inferno that was once his home.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Serena looked at the chaos in agony. She cried out, frustrated.
"I just wanted to sleep! Why does the King have to send his soldiers NOW?!"

Zenith held Serena close.
"It's okay. We'll be able to sleep soon." She turned to the others. "Secret cave of hiding us and not dying? Sounds good to me. Even if it's a trap, there'll probably be less forces than the army we just took out. We have the numbers and skills to take anyone."
She took a step towards the stranger.
"I'm ready to follow, Mr..." She raised an eyebrow, waiting for his name.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:55 am

Mathuriel gritted his teeth amidst all the chaos.
"Ok, everyone hang on... don't let go... I just... have to.... make... this... work.... HHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
There was a raging crescendo of light -

Then the bar was completely empty, and completely wrecked. The air tasted different, and the sky looked a faint shade of crimson.
Mathuriel fell onto his face, completely drained.
"Move... find... cave...g..go..."
He slackened in a dead faint.

"So."
Valan was inside a giant gilded bird cage.
It swung, lightly, as mocking laughter echoed around it's walls.
"People fled through your forest. Did you contact them at all?"

Last edited by MateusseDarkslight on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)   -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next