HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:28 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 pm

The7thSeal wrote:
'Well, I just wanted to check up on you.'
He leaned in closer. 'You...you had any flashes of memory recently?'
[/quote]

Elsa poured herself some tea and added a little sugar. She gave it a stir then placed the spoon down on the table. Picking up her cup she leaned back against the chair again
"A few here and there but nothing major, just an image from time to time"
She took a sip of her tea taking a moment to savor the taste
"I did have a strange dream once but It didn't make much sense"
she set her tea down on the table
"Were you able to gather any information?"

Chastity looked over at her father then back at mordial
"Do you know anything about loosing your memory, how you can get it back?"
she looked over at Mawthrough
"I was told he has to forget about everything he has done in order for him to remember"

"yes a contract, its a way of saying I work for you"
she looked at darkion
"So what are we doing here? who did you infect"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:24 pm

'Information on...?'
He picked up the cup, and went to drink it, before he stopped, and looked at her, obvious concern in his eyes.
'What dream? What about? Give me details.'
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:27 pm

Zigera nodded, her face very weary, "That.....would be very nice...."

Livia shrugged, "I don't know, but its clear that daddy wants to be with you for as long as he lives. And that's good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:43 pm

Tynan assisted Zigera to the dinning hall. "I'll sit you down at a table, and I'll get you something to eat and drink." He told her, as he walked her to a table, and sat her down in one of the chairs. "Do you have any preferences?" He asked her.

Nijuu smiled warmly. "I'm sure I'll enjoy the surprise, because it comes from Daddy's heart."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Zigera thought for a moment, "Meat....and lots of it....cooked very well....and....I like to drink.....umm, orange juice, with a bit of vodka in it."

Grey was pacing back in forth in the hallway, the ring in his hands, "How am I going to ask her....."

Livia hugged Nijuu, "I'm tired mama, you don't mind if I go to sleep now right?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:36 am

Tynan nodded his head. "Alright then." He said with a slight smile, then left to get Zigera something to eat and drink. As he waited for the meat to cook, he thought about the two girls he had seen walk passed himself and Zigera...he didn't know why, but they looked familiar to him.

Nijuu smiled gently. "Oh Livia, you never have to ask me if you can go to sleep." She hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:26 am

Zigera sat at the table, her eyes tired, she decided to rest her eyes while waiting for her food.

Grey walked in just as Livia cuddled up with Nijuu and fell asleep on top of her. "She took an instant liking to you."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:37 am

Tynan walked back to the table, carrying a tray of various cooked meats, and a nice tall glass of orange juice with a good shot of vodka. He placed the tray on the table, and rested his hand on Zigera's shoulder. "Dinner is served." He spoke softly.

Nijuu looked at Grey and smiled. "She's a very sweet girl." She said, then looked down to Livia, as she ran her fingers though her long black hair. "When should we tell her that we're expecting?" She asked Grey.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:49 am

Zigera got a whiff of the food, and said, "Didn't think you'd actually get me what I wanted.....or the orange juice....." She picked up the glass, and downed it all in one gulp.

Grey smiled, "I think you should tell her when you start getting big, I wanna see how she reacts to two new lives......"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 8:53 am

Tynan sat down. "And why would you think that?" He asked, as he looked at Zigera, slightly surprised that she downed the orange juice so quickly.

Nijuu smiled warmly looking down at Livia, as she combed her fingers through her hair. "By then we'll need a place for the babies." She looked at Grey. "My house is far too small for all of us."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:09 am

Zigera shrugged, "Most people don't put any effort into helping, or even getting to know me......" She took her fork, and cut off a slice of meat, before biting into it.

Grey placed his hand on her belly, "I have a place in Colera, well, not just a place, a skyscraper, one that we can have all to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:14 am

Tynan folded his arms. "Well, I'm not most people." He commented. "And I wouldn't mind getting to know you either."

Nijuu placed her free hand on Grey's hand, and smiled. "That sounds lovely." She looked at Grey. "I love you so much, Grey."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:27 am

Zigera continued eating, bite by bite. "Not much to tell, I'm just a girl with a monster inside her."

Grey hugged Nijuu, "And I love you, and I'll love our babies, and the family we're going to have......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:39 am

Tynan raised his brow slightly. "A pretty sadistic one, mind you." He commented. "But you, yourself, are pretty compassionate. If you don't mind me saying."

Nijuu rested her head on Grey's shoulder. "I really hate that Genesis keeps hurting you through me..." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 am

Grey looked Nijuu in the eyes, "I can suffer for as long as needed, as long as I'm with you. Nothing you do, will ever make me hate you, or stop loving you as much as I do."

Zigera sighed, too weak to protest his comments, she merely continued eating her food.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 am

"I'm going to grab a bite while I'm here. Do you want anything else?" Tynan asked, with a slight smile on his face.

Nijuu smiled gently, closing her eyes, and submitting herself to her tiredness.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:09 am

Zigera shook her head, and kept eating.

Grey gently fell alongside Nijuu on the bed, and began to rest as well, his body needing the rest after the day he had. Livia was snug and happy, held between the two.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:24 am

Tynan nodded his head once, and walked away. As he walked, it came to him...those two girls looked like his mother. He stopped dead in is tracks, and looked back at Zigera. 'I can't leave her here by herself.' He thought, then his stomach began to rumble. 'I'll have to find them later then.'

After a few hours, Nijuu woke up. She carefully got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes, Nijuu emerged from the bathroom carrying a folded piece of paper, with Grey's name on it. It was clear on her face that she had been crying, and had wiped the tears from her face. Nijuu placed a gentle kiss on Livia's forehead, and as she left the room, she placed the letter on a table, where Grey would see it. She then left the room, closing the door behind her carefully, so she wouldn't wake Grey and Livia from their peaceful slumber. Nijuu placed her hand on the door, as tears began to come to her blue eyes once again. She then removed her hand from the door, and made her way to the roof of the academy.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:31 am

Zigera stood up, "I'm going to the roof for some air, you go after those girls I saw you eyeing," As she began to walk away.

Nijuu's kiss had awoken Livia, and she saw the moment that Nijuu had left the room crying. She stood up, and entered the shadows of the academy, quietly following Nijuu.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:52 am

"I was not eyeing them like that." Tynan protested, but then he thought it would be a good idea to find evidence to prove his point.

Nijuu had found her way to the roof. She stared up at the stars, her tears flowing freely now, as she thought of the night she and Grey had spent under them.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:56 am

Zigera had found her way up to the rooftop, only to find Nijuu up there. She approached silently, not knowing what to say to the woman her brother loved.

Livia was resting in a shadow, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Nijuu stepped towards the edge of the roof, closing her eyes to take away the temptation to look down.

Tynan ran back to his room, and nearly tore the place apart to look for the picture he had of his mother, and the last letter she had written him.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Zigera walked forward, "You should be more careful while you're up here....you know......" She was walking steadily toward Nijuu.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:

Chastity looked over at her father then back at mordial
"Do you know anything about loosing your memory, how you can get it back?"
she looked over at Mawthrough
"I was told he has to forget about everything he has done in order for him to remember"

"yes a contract, its a way of saying I work for you"
she looked at darkion
"So what are we doing here? who did you infect"

"That's not change, that's creation and regression, out of my department."
Mordial looked genuinely apologetic.
"I wish I could help. But it's up to your dad and your hubby."
He looked down at the frog.
"Something tells me he's going to not be a big part in it if it ever happens..."
He looked over at Ezekiel.
"You going to sit there pouting or tell us where you've been?"

A knight, shaking and sweating, emerged from the front door, looking utterly terrified.
His arm was bound in a sling.
Darkion whistled, like he was calling a dog, and the knight ran straight over to them.
"Rein, say hi to the nice man."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Nijuu opened her eyes, and looked at Zigera. Her blue eyes stained from the tears she was still crying. "Zi-Zigera..." she spoke softly.

Tynan had found the picture of his mother, and the last letter she had written him, then left his room in search of the two girls he had seen earlier.

Kerri and Kari had just finished eating dinner, when they saw a man running through the halls of the academy like his butt was on fire.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]   United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next