HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
First Power - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
First Power - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
First Power - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
First Power - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
First Power - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
First Power - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
First Power - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

First Power - Page 17 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Memoire watched her, unsure how to properly phrase it.
"It's very unpleasant and could potentially result in my death," he decided.

They were riding closer and closer to the citadel, but Riastrad was still interested.
"I'm sorry to hear that. What business did Jim do that made folks wanna off him?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Lavina had picked all her stuff up and was getting ready to leave the room to change but she was checking to make sure she had everything while listening to him, then suddenly everything hit the floor when he said that his plan could result in his death. She quickly looked up at him
"Death, but how?, why would you do something that can result in your own death especially for someone you hardly know"
she shook her head
"I cannot allow you to do that. I'm sorry but if its between me marrying your brother or you dying to stop the wedding. I would rather marry your brother then for you to jeopardize your life for me"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:17 am

"You can use the back room as long as you don't have a problem with me coming through it multiple times a day. If that doesn't work then I guess your just shit out of luck since the storage room won't be clean enough." Vincent told The Alchemage. "I also need you to get working on that poison I asked you to make as soon as possible. If you need any ingredients they're gonna have to come out of your pockets because I don't have any money." After saying what he wanted Vincent excused himself and went over to where Kao was crying. "Kao what happened?" Vincent said, looking down at her. He noticed she was wearing some kind of fancy outfit. He couldn't help but notice a couple of small bloodstains were on the dress. "Kao. How did you get this dress?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:46 am

"He made crossbows, the best for miles around." Xia replied. "At one time he said that he was a mercenary, I guess he made a lot of enemies from that time." She added, she rested her head on Riastrad's back feeling more tired.
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:44 am

After Collin finished his babes he started the long walk from his home to the castle so he can meat the new king. He wanted to thank the king for giving him some sweet pies. He was at a loss when it came to ideas of repayment, however his search ended when he saw a group of terrorist planning to kill the king. Collin couldn't let this happen so he decided to use his new park-our power that he got from defeating super star Danny Devito. Collin jumped onto the wall and ran to the group the terrorist and tried to use his sweet hand to hand but unfortunately for Collin he was still sore from all that love making that he did just a little while ago " Damn looks like rounding up wasn't the best idea" he said as a member of the Jihad blew himself up destroying the wall that Collin was running on. All hope seemed lost until out of the ashes of the rose Danny. "Danny you're not dead!" screamed Collin with the enticement of a little school girl. Danny then shot all the terrorist with his bow-sword [ A weapon i made up dont steal it!!!]. Danny turned to Collin and said " Its fun to be on the edge. I think you do your best work when you take chances, when you're not safe, when you're not in the middle of the road, at least for me anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Hayabusa started to flap his wings and he spoke in a clearly upset tone after Vincent left the room.
"You ungrateful wretch! How dare you speak in such a manner to your master? Your insubordination will not go unpunished--"

The Alchemage cut him off.
"Now now, this is hardly the time or the place. I'm pretty sure he can't hear you, anyhow."

Hayabusa turned to the Alchemage.
"Master...surely you will not let him get away with such an insult."

The Alchemage giggled and shook his head.
"You really do worry too much, you know that? You see, even though people like him are excruciatingly difficult to work with, it's guys like him that end up getting results. A cold-blooded killer with no real morals or beliefs other than serving his own selfish interests...highly unstable, sure, but what good would a tool like him be if he didn't have such a sharp edge to him?"

Hayabusa still seemed unsatisfied.
"But surely he must still be reprimanded for his behavior?"

The Alchemage cackled loudly.
"Well, of course I'm not just gonna let him off scot-free for this. Like a rebellious horse, he just needs a little breaking in, that's all. In good time, Hayabusa. In good time.
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Kao hugged the broken sword to her chest, the blade has cut through some of the sheet she had wrapped it in but it was still mainly concealed. Tears still fell but she didn't turn towards Vincent yet. "I got it like I've gotten everything else so far." SHe said, her voice hollow and cold. "Nothing happened, I'm fine." She turned, a smile on her face. Her eyes didn't match the warmth she tried to put into her smile.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:09 am

Memoire threw his hands in the air.
"And this is why I'm not telling you all the details! If all goes to plan, I will be -"
He paused.
"Alright, if this all goes to plan I will NOT be absolutely fine, but you will be! Plus, you can't stop me if you tried. Furthermore, I'm doing this for your benefit, so don't stop me, and on top of that, I get a stunning victory over my father and have the allegiance of the elves for life! How is that a bad deal?"
He paused again.
"Though primarily I'm doing it to help you, the rest are honest side bonuses."

Riastrad felt Xia's head on his back.
"Alright, I'll leave off on the questions."
They had reached the citadel walls, and a few guards came towards them.
Gold changed hands, and before long they were inside and at a local inn.
They were now in a rented room, and Riastrad pointed firmly to the bed.
"Sit. I'm gonna sort out that bolt wound."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:38 am

Xia nodded, and sat on the bed. "You don't need to." She said sleepily, and looked up at Riastrad. "When you pull out the bolt, the wound will start bleeding again." She told him. "The fastest way to stop the bleeding is to stop the bleeding is to cauterize the wound."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:15 am

Lavina had started picking up everything she dropped. When he told her he can't stop him she stood up, placed her things back on the dresser then turned to him.
"Watch me"
a moment later several vines came up and grabbed hold of him keeping him from moving
"I cannot allow you to die for me, I dont care what you say. I will not allow you to do it. I couldn't live with myself knowing you sacrificed yourself so I wouldn't have to marry your brother. Im sorry but I would rather marry your brother then to allow you to do that"
she turned grabbed her things then headed out of the room but just before she exited she looked back at him
"I wouldn't struggle they only get tighter the more you do, and if you break any of them more will grown in their place"
she then walked out of the room and down the hall. Entering a room to the left of the hallway led to the bath. This was no ordinary bath this was a bath that looked a lot like a waterfall. it was made by her father to allow the waster from the river to flow into this room, the form of the tree created a small fall which allowed for bathing. she stripped herself of her clothing and settled into the cool water. She pulled her knees to her chest resting her head on her knees, tears fell from her cheeks into the water.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Memoire sighed.
"Gee," he said, loudly, feeling as foolish as he ever had done. "It's a shame Lavina was so quick to tie me up without allowing me to further explain myself and illustrate how I AM NOT GOING TO DIE!!"
He hoped to the heavens Lavina was actually listening and he wasn't just talking to mindless vegetation.

Riastrad raised an impressed eyebrow. "If I pull it out, you gonna be able to cauterize it?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Xia perked up, and rooted around in her bag. She pulled out what looked like a bolt, unsharpened, and quite small. She heated it up with her fingers, and it turned bright red. "Pull it out, and just leave a finger close to the wound, so I can cauterize the wound." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:26 pm

After Lavina finished bathing and gathering her thought she got out and dried herself off. She slipped on her light blue silk nightgown. She then dried her hair and slipped on her matching robe before leaving the bath, carrying her things with her. Upon entering her room she walked past Memoire, when she did the vines suddenly let go of him and vanished back into the floor. Lavina didn't say anything until she reached her dresser and placed her things down on it. Without facing him she spoke
"I'm sorry, I over reacted and I shouldn't have done that. But please dont do anything that will jeopardize your life for me. I couldn't bare to live with myself if you did"
she looked down at her clothes fiddling with the fabric
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptySun May 25, 2014 3:15 pm

"Lavina."
Memoire walked to her and took her by the shoulders.
"You're young. You're sweet. You're beautiful, and you're innocent. Let me tell you a few things about power - it's a very dangerous thing and you either own it or it owns you. When you become queen of your people, you are going to have to make some very dangerous decisions. Sometimes, it's not possible to save everyone. Sometimes you have to let innocent good people die and you have to nod and say that that must be done. Sometimes you have to take risks, almost fatal ones, so that the people in your life who deserve to live an unblemished life are allowed to preserve that freedom."
He put his hands behind his back, and started pacing.
"Let me be clear. I would not give myself no other option but to sacrifice myself for your freedom. I am generous, not prone to self-martyring. My plan is dangerous, and will result in dangerous situations and dangerous people and dangerous propositions but if I play it right I will come out on top. On the proviso that I am allowed to carry out my planned machinations, all will be well. If I am out-thought and outmaneuvered - well, marrying Wilhelm will be the least of your problems." He tapped her belly, meaningfully.
"I can't do it for you unless we have a two-way system. I need to be able to rely on you to do what I tell you - and you need to trust me. Can you do that for me?"

Riastrad took a small pair of tweezers out of his pocket.
"This might sting," he warned, and after a short wriggling of metal in Xia's arm, he pulled out the bolt. Then he left a finger close to the wound, as per his instructions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:10 am

Lavina flinched when he tapped her in the belly. She looked down and frowned
"you mean being the bearer of his children"
She looked up at him
"I promise I will do what you tell me"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:38 am

Lullabye wrote:
Kao hugged the broken sword to her chest, the blade has cut through some of the sheet she had wrapped it in but it was still mainly concealed. Tears still fell but she didn't turn towards Vincent yet. "I got it like I've gotten everything else so far." SHe said, her voice hollow and cold. "Nothing happened, I'm fine." She turned, a smile on her face. Her eyes didn't match the warmth she tried to put into her smile.

"You don't seem fine, but I won't pry any further." Vincent said. "Just try to rest up. Tomorrow is when we start with our plan."
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:01 am

Name: Danny Devito
Appearance: Danny Devito
Race: Danny Devito
Powers: Parkour
Magic type: Devitchi-ism( he can do anything Danny Devito can do)
ultimate form: Devita loca

Collin's laundry was starting to pile up so him and Danny decided to go to the laundry mat. Once there the attendant asked Collin for his money so she could start the machine. Collin didnt have any more so Danny called to his close friend Gilbert Gottfried. " you wont need any money when im done with you!" yelled the attendant that Collin now just realized was a member of the Jihad. At that point a washing machine blew up and knocked the duo out of there. All three of them were blown back and just as the terrorist was going to kill collin and Danny to death, Gilbert Gottfried flew into him and knocked off the terrorists head with a fearsome SKY KICK. Collin and Danny got up and went to thank Gilbert Gottfried. "Gilbert Gottfried I wanted to thank you for saving my life please let me buy you dinner." Gilbert Gottfried got up from his Sky Kick stance and said.
"If someone else is paying for it, food always tastes that much better."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Memoire frowned.
"Lavina, I'm not asking for your obedience, I'm asking for your trust. I'm aware it's a lot to ask, but please - can I go about my plan knowing that you believe in me and whenever I ask you something, you know your safety is behind it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Lavina nodded
"I will give you my full trust, But only as long as there are no more tricks. Can you promise me that? Can you keep me informed as to how things are coming along whether good or bad and not keep me fully in the dark. I understand you won't be able to tell me everything, but just inform me if everything is going according to plan. That's all I need to know so that I am not worrying myself over you, or worrying about something bad happening. Like me getting kidnapped again."
she sighed and shook her head
"If you would have told me where my father was I would have came without a fight, you have to trust in me as well"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:21 am

Memoire laughed.
"You worrying yourself over me? I feel flattered."
Then his face turned serious.
"Alright. Fair's fair. I'll trust you and keep you updated. Sound reasonable?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:57 am

Xia grunted lowly when Riastrad took the bolt out. She then quickly cauterized the wound, and placed the piece of metal she was holding in a bowl of water. The water sizzled, as the hot metal touched it, and Xia let out a slow exhale. "I should have some bandages in my bag." She said to Riastrad. "If you could dress it, please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:35 am

Lavina gave him a serious look
"I always worry about other people just like I worry about my people. Its just who I am"
she then picked up her brush and walked over to her bed and started brushing her hair
"And yes that does sound reasonable. Thank you"
she gave him a sincere smile
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Kao simply nodded, unsure how to deal with the new splinter of herself. She crawled into bed, still hugging the sword.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Memoire grinned.
"That's good. I'm sorry I've kept you awake, it's been a long and traumatizing day for you."
He got into his little leaf bed.
"We should get some sleep. I promise I won't perv on you - much," he winked.

"Most girls your age wouldn't be able to handle this - you're a lot tougher than you look," Riastrad commented as he took the bandages and started dressing the injury. "Just... don't think you have to be hard all the time. It's okay to admit when you're in pain."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Xia looked over her shoulder at Riastrad and smiled slightly. "I'll keep that in mind, but I'm not promising anything." She turned her head and saw the dagger that Jim had given her on her last 'birthday'. "I want to make them proud of me." She whispered softly. "They aren't my real parents, but they treated me like I was their own. I want to make them proud."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next