HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:24 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
First Power - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
First Power - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
First Power - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
First Power - Page 18 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
First Power - Page 18 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

First Power - Page 18 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Lavina laid her brush on her side table after brushing her hair. she then stood up and took off her silk robe, hanging it up on the bedpost. Her nightgown was a few inches above her knees. The top of the gown had a bit of lace to it right around the neckline, the straps were thin and had little ruffles on them. She turned to Memoire.
"I guess its good night then"
she gave a slight bow before climbing into her bed, the gown lifting up slightly as she crawled in.
"Sleep well"
she said before laying back onto her pillows.
"If you need anything help yourself or feel free to ask me or any of the elves that work for my father, they would be more then happy to help you"
she paused for a moment
"I guess you will be leaving first thing in the morning to head back home then?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:06 pm

"Most likely," Memoire admitted. "Is there something you wanted me to do before I headed home?"

"Being yourself is how you make people proud of you," Riastrad said gently. "That's all it is. You just have to let yourself just naturally flow, and then the people who love you will watch you and smile." He sounded almost like he was mourning when he said that, but he pulled himself together.
"Anyway, the dressing looks good. Anything else you need doing whilst I'm here?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Xia turned on the bed, and looked at Riastrad. "No. I think I'm okay. Thank you." She said to him, as she smiled slightly. "And thanks for letting me come with you." She added, as began to clean the tool she used to cauterize her wound.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Lavina shook her head
"No was just curious if you were planning to stay for a little while or just leave first thing. Whatever you choose is your choice. Im sure your fiancee will be glad you are home"
she turned so that he back was facing him, she moved her hand causing an opening in the wall to reveal the starlit sky and watched as the star sparkled. I was soo peaceful, One of Lavinas favorite things to do was to watch the beautiful sky, whether it was day or night.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:15 am

"Please don't talk to me about my fiancee..." Memoire pleaded.
He rolled over so he could study the patterns on the flora and fauna.
"To be honest, I envy my brother," he said quietly.

"You're welcome," Riastrad said, smiling. "Now get some rest. You must be tired. We've got the place overnight, so nothing to be worried about."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:04 am

Lavina went silent for a moment
"I'm sorry"
she then rolled over to face him, her arm folded under her head.
"Who do you envy your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Rathalos

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:04 am

The gang walked down the street again. " Maybe this time we wont be attacked!" screamed Collin. " shut up" said Danny " I love a good fight and livin with you only makes my life more exciting". " I love to fight" said Gilbert as he showed off an impressive sky kick, Collin watched with envy. " Hey gil " said Collin " yeah?" replied Gilbert " I want your sky kick " said Collin " well you'll have to take it from me!" yelled Gilbert and Gilbert jumped at Collin with an impressive sky kick. Collin caught his foot and spun him around throwing him into a nearby building. Gilbert hit the wall breaking it down reveling Ben Stiller in the shower. Ben, furious about his brand new wall yelled " my wall" . He then pulled out and shot Collin in the head. " holly fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled the gang as Collin fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:33 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
"You're welcome," Riastrad said, smiling. "Now get some rest. You must be tired. We've got the place overnight, so nothing to be worried about."

Xia nodded her head once, and rested her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes, and fell right to sleep, without even pulling the blankets over her.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:42 am

Memoire twitched a bit, feeling sleep come to claim him.
"He gets to marry you," he said, yawning, before falling asleep, not without a cheeky grin to himself though.

Riastrad smiled, then left the room, not all of his nightly business concluded.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:05 am

Lavina blushed slightly before turning to look back at the stars. She watched as they glistened through the night, it took her a while to fall asleep with everything on her mind, but eventually she did fall fast asleep. The next morning the sun peeked over the horizon, the rays shining over Lavina as she slept peacefully. The sun didnt seem to bother her on bit as she slept
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Memoire, as was his custom - and necessity - was awake the millisecond something that wasn't darkness disturbed his slumber.
However, he decided to take a lie-in, waiting for his host to rise first.

Riastrad limped into the room in the early hours of the morning, his clothes in tatters.
He collapsed into the empty bed and was asleep in microseconds.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Lavina turned in her sleep to where she was facing Memoire. She slept in that position for about fifteen minutes before slowly opening her eyes. At first she was surprised to see someone in her room and it took her a moment to remember the events of the previous day which led to him being in her room. she smiled
"Good morning, did you sleep well?"
she looked at the bed then back at memoire
"I hope the bed was comfortable"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Xia woke in the mid-morning hours, and sat up in her bed. She rubbed her eyes, then looked around the room. Seeing Riastrad's clothes in tatters, and it had appeared that he was in a fight. She sighed heavily, and swung her feet off the bed and onto the floor. "What happened?" She asked, not expecting a reply, as she shook her head at a soundly sleeping Riastrad.
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:53 pm

The Alchemage went back and forth between giddy laughter and frustrated shouts as he was setting up his workstation while still trying to work on various experiments. After finally setting things up to his begrudging satisfaction, he let out a sigh of relief.
"Well, it's not the most ideal laboratory by any means but I suppose it'll do for now. What should I work on first...?"
He thought to himself for a moment.
"Oh yes, I suppose I should get that sleep potion out of the way. But first..."
He let out a yell that resounded throughout the entire house.
"MINIONS!! I REQUIRE A DRINK! You will bring me a glass of water IMMEDIATELY!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:10 pm

Memoire yawned.
"My sleep was most satisfactory and the bed was top-notch - thank you for being such a considerate hostess."

Riastrad opened one bruised eye.
"Ma'am, please don't ask questions this early in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Xia blinked, not realizing that she had woken up Riastrad. "Oh...I thought you were sound asleep." She said to him, as she bowed her head slightly in apology. "I'll go get something to eat, and when I'm done, I'll treat your wounds, and fix your clothes." She added, as she rooted around in her bag to find where she had stashed away her money.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Lavina sat up in her bed moving a pillow behind her back so she could sit up comfortably. She smiled
"You're very welcome"
she grabbed her brush off the night stand and started brushing her hair getting it untangled
"I suppose you will be leaving then or are you staying for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:24 am

Memoire shrugged.
"Breakfast actually sounds fantastic." Then he looked scared. "Oh lord... you're not vegans, are you?"

Riastrad wordlessly handed her some coins. "Go and get breakfast. I'll be fine by the time you get back. I just need a nap."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 6:52 am

Lavina giggled
"No, well some are but I'm not, we hunt and fish just like any other person does and with every kill we take a moment of silence thanking them for providing us food to eat and feed our families."
She got out of bed and slipped on her robe.
"Well if we want to catch breakfast we better hurry before we miss it"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:53 am

Xia took the coins and looked at Riastrad with both a bewildered, and concerned expression. "Okay." She spoke softly, as she placed the coins in her pocket, and grabbed her dagger just in case. She opened the door, and closed it as quietly as she could, then strapped her dagger to her thigh. She looked around, took a deep breath, then walked downstairs. She walked over to a table, close to the stairs, just in case she needed to run up for any reason.
"Good morning young lady." A waitress greeted her. "Would you like something to drink?"
"Water, please." Xia replied cordially.
"Are you and your friend staying for another-"
"I'd also like a menu." Xia interrupted her.
"Yes ma'am." She bowed her head slightly, as she poured a glass of water, then handed Xia a menu. "I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order."
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:01 am

OOT: Crap. Sorry DM. Just imply or assume I got the Achemage water. I had already wrote this out a head of time and forgot about the water thing :/

Morning came, but Vincent didn't sleep that night. He was too busy thinking about today and how everything was finally falling into place. Today was the day he'd finally get his revenge. He wouldn't allow for any kind of failure today. If The Alchemage or even Kao screwed this up, he'd kill them without a second thought. Or at least he'd think he would. Vincent began to feel himself get more and more tired, before he sat down. "What's be wrong with me? This is the second time this has happened." Not able to fight it back any longer, Vincent passed out.

"Finally. I thought he'd never fall asleep." Abiron said, getting up out of the chair. He walked over to where Vincent had kept the bag of food and pulled a few things out of it. Abiron had a grin on his face as he chopped the food up and grind it into dust. After a few minutes he put the dust into a glass of water and mixed it. He walked over to where Kao was sleeping and woke her up. "Hey. Drink this." He ordered.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:08 pm

Memoire was out of bed and dressed in seconds.
"Tell me you people do sausage and bacon and eggs. Please be that civilized."

Riastrad got up and wheezed a little bit, coughing and spluttering, hating this next bit.
He rolled back his shirt sleeve revealing his arm which was twisted and warped out of position. He put a pillow in his mouth and snapped the bone against the wood of the bed, howling with pain into the makeshift gag.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptySat May 31, 2014 1:30 pm

The waitress returned, carrying a plate of scrambled eggs, and bacon, with a side of bread. She placed it on the table with a fork, knife, and napkin, then walked away.
Xia merely grabbed the fork and began to eat her breakfast. She thought she had heard something from the room that she and Riastrad were in; but thought nothing of it, since it didn't sound like sounds of a fight of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptySat May 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Lavina gave him an appalling look
"We might protect ourselves and our land from the outside world but that doesn't mean we don't know what is beyond the wall"
she walked over to the door then stopped
"We do venture into the villages and towns, the purpose for the walls is to protect whats left of the precious land. Everyday more and more of it is destroyed. So we do what we can to protect what is left of it."
she looked back at him
"The answer to your question is yes we do have bacon, sausages and eggs"
she walked out of her room, down the hall and stairs and waited at the bottom for him
Back to top Go down
Lullabye
Lullabye
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:23 pm

Still a little groggy Kao observed the glass Vincent held out to her. It was the same sludge as before, when he'd ordered her to strip.
Taking the glass without thinking she swallowed down the contents. Getting out of bed she stood prepared, the sword still hugged to her body.

Darmi let out a sigh as their fire was extinguished. The tracker team was small, they needed to be now that T&T had officially taken over the hunt for their owner's daughter. But Nodry hadn't backed off completely, which was a shock to her and the rest of the Faunt militia. When he'd gathered the team together his explanation was simple, but full of twists.
"We started this case. Even though Kao Tulant is believed to have left the city, her rescue is still our responsibility."
That's what he had said. Nodry had family in higher places, perhaps there were things he knew about that life that he wanted to save Kao from. Or it could just be a simple case of pride. Whatever it was the team, five people in total mostly elven and female, was sent after the girl and her captors. They'd followed the T&T men towards the capital. Hopefully they were running after a solid lead instead of wishful thinking. Regardless, Darmi wanted to find Kao just as badly as Nodry. The girl still had to explain what happened to Brandt.

Asego Tulant stood in his state room aboard his personal airship, Tulan. He scowled at the chart spread on the table before him. That blasted girl! Red dots appeared on the map, possible sightings of his daughter. They made a more or less straight line towards the capital city. Why on Earth would she head there, though? The guards had said she was with someone. A carpenter. If the man had kidnapped her, why would he go to the capital? There were larger crowds of people, but there were more bounty hunters and guards as well. It was foolish.
Touching a button a small screened flared to life.
"Ashton, send word to the Vilari estate. Tell them to keep their eyes open for Kao. We think she is heading towards the capital."
The man on the other end gave a word of understanding and the screen went black.
Daernt will find her, if anyone on the continent could. That boy was head over heels for his daughter. If only he knew how to do business. But his father definitely made up for it, the sly fox. Asego grinned, regardless of any losses, he'd come out ahead in this deal as soon as his rebellious sprite of a daughter was brought back to him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next