HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
First Power - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
First Power - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
First Power - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

First Power - Page 19 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 3:44 am

Memoire appeared next to her in seconds.
"One fact that's easy to learn about me, is that I am a sucker for good foods. Lead the way, princess."

Riastrad closed his eyes and started snapping other bones, his other arm, his legs and a few ribs, each time growling and moaning in agony.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:49 am

Xia finished her breakfast, and walked back up to the room. She opened the door, and saw Riastrad setting his broken bones. She sighed heavily, and closed the door, locking it behind her. "You're just as bad as me." She said to him, as she walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:24 am

Lavina smiled
"Well I hope you are hungry"
they walked down the corridor and into a large room. In the middle of the room set a long table. One several elves were sitting at an feasting. On each side of the room set long bars, each with different types of hot and cold foods, everything from fruits to meats, to pancakes, waffles, toast, different types of jams and butter and toppings. At the end of the bar were coffee pots, and tea kettles ready to serve for tea or coffee.
"You can help yourself to whatever you like"
she walked over to one of the tables and fixed herself a plate
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:11 am

The Alchemage was working in his lab, cackling and laughing loudly at his latest discovery.
"Yes, YES! It's brilliant! Although this is but one of my many strokes of genius, I must say I am particularly fond of this bit of magnificence!"

Hayabusa spoke up, his voice full of curiosity.
"Oh my, this sounds quite impressive, master. What have you created this time?"

The Alchemage put his hands on the table and paused for dramatic effect.
"Interdimensional travel...with this, I can open a portal across various dimensions and travel through them myself!"

Hayabusa let out a gasp of amazement.
"Incredible! I had no idea that you were capable of such power!"

The Alchemage cleared his throat, hesitating for just a moment.
"Well, it's not as simple as it sounds, really. As you know, my powers are somewhat lackluster when compared to those who have forged contracts or inherited their powers. That being the case, it was necessary to boost my own abilities through a combination of potions and magical...you know what, I'll just give you the short version. I am not entirely confident in my ability to control these portals. The results may be...devastating, if I'm being quite honest."

Hayabusa hung his head low.
"But you still intend to go through with it?"

The Alchemage laughed loudly.
"But of course! What kind of scientist would I be if I were too afraid to take a few risks here and there?! The greater the risk, the greater the reward!"

Hayabusa flapped his wings in anticipation.
"You are right, of course. I will follow you anywhere, master! It is an honor to be by your side."

A faint smile crossed the Alchemage's face.
"Excellent. I would expect nothing less. Now...it is time to make the final preparations!"
He then sat down at his table to write up a letter.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Memoire stuffed his plate with everything and ate everything in a both dignified and fast manner. Then he went back for seconds.
"My compliments to the chef," he said through a mouthful of waffle.

"I don't need help though," Riastrad countered as he painfully finished up. "Enjoy yer breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Lavina sat at the end of the table. She couldn't help but giggle at his appetite as she took a bite into her food
"I will be sure to tell them next time I see them. I'm glad your enjoying your breakfast. Food here is served like this every day and what doesn't get eaten we take into local towns and feed the poor. So we make sure to make plenty."
she took another bit of her food while thinking about his brother
"When should I return...to your fathers home that is."
she looked down at her plate
"Won't he notice me being gone, if i stay away to long? it might cause problems with my father or my people?"
she glanced across the table where her father was seated and talking to some of the other elves probably discussing politics or something
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:07 am

Memoire raised an eyebrow, taken aback by the elves and their selfless outlook.
"Don't you have any vices? Gambling, brothels, alcohol, etc?"
In response to her question he waved it away.
"You let me worry about my father. As long as you or your father don't try anything aggressive, stupid, or both, I think you'll be untroubled for quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 am

Lavina shook her head
"We don't have any of those. The closest thing to alcohol we have it wine which is made by the winery in the village."
she took another bite of her food
"I promise me and my father will not intervene in any way, I will do what you need me to do, nothing more nothing less"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 am

Memoire whistled.
"Wow. You guys make us humans look like crap in comparison."
He finished his plate, then went back for thirds.
"And thank you. Would you like regular updates on how things are going, or just when I think you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:12 am

Xia shrugged her shoulders. "It was alright." She replied, then folded her arms. "So, what happened to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:53 am

Lavina shrugged
"We are elves we are supposed to be kind to everyone and everything around us. Its our nature"
she pushed her plate away from her being done with her breakfast
"Its up to you how you want to keep me posted. I don't want to inconvenience you in having to come here all the time"
Back to top Go down
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:10 am

The Alchemage put his pen down, rolled up the paper and set it next to a bottle filled with a strange concoction. He then looked at Hayabusa with a twisted smile.
"That should take care of everything! Now then, to lands unknown and brand new discoveries! Hee hee hee hee!"

Hayabusa let out a loud screech.
"Onward, for science!"

The Alchemage wasted no time in putting his plan into motion. He stepped into a strange-looking contraption, which then started to form a gateway around himself and Hayabusa. The vortex swirled and sparked, making all sorts of strange noises and giving off many strange colors. Seeing this, the Alchemage spoke somewhat nervously.
"You know, I'm starting to wonder if this really was a good idea or not..."
But just as he was finishing this thought, the two of them disappeared into the ether. In just a few brief seconds they vanished as if they were never there in the first place. Did they survive? If they did, will their journey ever bring them back home? Who can say...? For now, all that remains of them is a letter written by the Alchemage to Vincent and Kao.

"Dear loyal minions.

By the time you read this, I will be well on my way to other worlds in the name of SCIENCE! I have recently discovered a way to create portals to other dimensions, which I can use to journey to places that others can only dream of. I know that this is rather sudden, but when inspiration strikes I cannot help but strike back! I cannot say for sure that my experiment will be successful. It may be quite difficult to make it back to this world, or for that matter I might not even survive. So until further notice, consider yourselves free from my service. Do whatever you please.

P.S. Vincent, I left that potion you wanted next to this note. I expect something in return if/when I come back.

P.P.S. Kao, you really should find a better master than that Vincent guy.

P.P.P.S. Vincent, I get that you're trying to be some really cool assassin or something, but you really should try dropping the attitude. Honestly. It just comes off as rude.

OOT: In other words, I won't be posting on here for a while and I wanted my characters to leave with style. Also, I wanted to leave the possibility open for them to come back in.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 am

"Believe me," Memoire winked. "It'll be my plea-"
Then he broke off, his eyes on the sky.
"Oh. God. Damn. It."
A shape was flying through the air towards where they were sitting.

"Went to get some information, got in a fight, things... escalated," Riastrad said shortly.
"Let me put it like this, there's a whole chunka town missin' now. Don't ask questions, don't get answers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 1:34 am

Lavina heard him and looked up at him noticing he was looking up at the sky
"Who or what is that?"
She quickly stood up from her seat
"Whats going one Memoire?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 3:19 am

Xia merely raised her brow slightly, and tilted her head. "I could have helped you; you know." she said, as she unfolded her arms, and walked over to the bed she had slept on and sat down. "May I ask why we're here then?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 8:43 am

A man descended from the sky to land casually amidst the startled elves.
One of them withdrew a sword, only for the man to bend it with a finger without even looking.
"Bro," he said, sounding bored as the elves drew back in alarm. "Dad wants you back."
"Thom. He sent you?" Memoire looked uneasy. "Did he think I'd put up a fight?"
"No point sending Rache and Wilhelm was doing stuff."
Memoire turned around.
"Where are my manners? Lavina, meet my older brother. Thom Preiturne, the wielder of the First Power."
Thom nodded at Lavina. "S'up."

"I've been hired."
Riastrad met Xia's gaze.
"I'm here to kill the First Power."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:36 am

Lavina looked up at Thom
"Umm Hello"
she said with a quiet voice. She then gave Memoire a worried look wondering if her being there was going to be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:49 am

Xia tilted her head slightly. "The first power?" She questioned. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:44 am

Memoire raised an eyebrow.
"Did Dad say why he wanted me back?"
Thom shrugged.
"Nope, just to come get you and - look, can we just go? I got stuff to do."
Memoire turned to Lavina, already rising into the air.
"Guess this is au revoir, then."

Riastrad looked startled. "You really haven't been outside your village much, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:15 am

Lavina waved
"I'll be here waiting for your instructions or updates"
She smiled as he and his brother left. Then sat down to finish her breakfast. She looked up at her father.
"How was your morning did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:37 am

Xia shook her head. "Is it that obvious?" She asked, as she crossed her legs while sitting on the bed she slept in. "I may be a skilled marksmen, and even more skilled with fire magic; but knowing who people are beyond the village, and now you...I'm afraid that knowledge is lost to me."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:13 am

Her father looked tired.
"I'm not too comfortable leaving your fate - and indeed the future of our race - in the hands of one lone human," he said bluntly. "Are you sure we can trust him?"

Riastrad clasped his hands together on the bed.
"Did you have your fire abilities from the time you were born?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 am

Xia shook her head. "No. I earned my fire abilities." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:03 pm

Lavina looked down at her plate, she was no longer hungry
"What other choice do we have father?"
she looked up at him
"If it fails I will have to marry his brother one way or the other"
She realized how tired her father was
"you should get some rest father, I can make sure things get cleaned up from here and handle some of the tasks that need done today"
she got up and walked over to her father giving him a kiss on the cheek
"We have to have faith, isn't that what mother used to say?"
Back to top Go down
Heizengard
Heizengard
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:10 pm

"Good girl." Abiron said, smiling. Taking her glass and setting it aside, Abiron began talking again. "I gave you a stronger dosage this time. It's effects last for an hour. Now here's what I want you to do. I want you to leave the house and avoid Vincent until the drug wears off. You see I'm a little bored right now, and want to have a little bit of fun." Abiron was giddy at what he was telling her to do. The thought of how Vincent would react sent chills down his spine. "Sure when Vincent finds out, he'll beat you to a pulp, maybe even kill you, but then it'll go back to the fun times we had. I didn't have him kill you because I don't like the sight of dead children, but as your contractor tells me you're not exactly human... or Elven really, but that's something for him to tell you. Anyway, get going now."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Power   First Power - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next