HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:00 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 am

trinity threw the one goblin towards two other gobins then attacked another biting it on the shoulder tearing into him she turned to face the others blood dripping from her mouth she snarled at them letting out a loud roar
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 am

The remaining goblins rushed forward and jumped on top of Trinity, in an attempt to restrain her.
"Tu hud mad ib, Munt Beelzenef ryc untanat ic du lybdina dra panther girl! Pnehk uid dra nubac yht nacdnyeh ran!"
The remaining goblins rushed Rai and Zerron and jumped on top of them
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 am

trinity tried to fight back being jumped on by the goblins, she clawed and bit at the goblins as they tried to restrain her
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:05 am

Zerron laughed as they jumped onto him.
"so you like to get burned huh? fine with me!" He unleashed a shere of fire around him, causing the goblins on him to catch fire.
" you really are slow learners, aren't you?" he drew out his crimson dagger and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:06 am

*Due to the large mass all attacking at once Rai made a few select dodges and parries, allowing a few non-fatal sword strikes to land, and locked all the weapons of the goblins attacking him together. Does a quick spin and slices the throats of the closest 9 then kicks the 'load bearing spear' causing them to become loose and the surviving goblins fall back while pulling their weapons loose. Rai continues to give them an increasingly eerie blank stare.*
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

The goblins were overwhelmed by the combined efforts of the warriors and forced to retreat. As they left the goblin soldiers took with them their injured and wounded comrades.

"Fa fana lyikrd ihyfyna dryd Panther girl ryt putokiyntc, fa sicd vymm pylg vun huf." shouted the commanding goblin

*All goblins ran from the fight.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:18 am

*continues to stand holding kukri to his sides, Rai looks somewhat like a statue for a moment. After some time he crouched down to the ground where the snow had been burnt away and the flames of all the previous fights had caused piles of dust and ash to form. He plunges the kukri into the ash to draw the blood off of the blades then wipes them off on his pants before putting them up. Still looking eerie and staring blankly he walks back over to where the nodachi was and picked it back up. Instantly his body slackened and he pulled out his flask and took a swig*

Whell this has been an eventful day ya?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 am

trinity tore into the goblin she attacked she was angry for everything that had happened, upset and hurt by what ty had said to her, confused on why he was acting the way he did, when she was done she was panting from exhaustion and slowly walked towards zerron and collapsed to the ground turning into her human form she curled up in a ball crying
"what is going on i dont understand why any of this is happening"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

Zerron took his long coat off and put it over trinity.
"I'm trying to make sense of all this as well. the only thing I can tell you is that some form of demon had his eye set on Ty for some time, judging by how well the shadows where put into his mind and probably his soul as well."
he laid his sword down as he sat beside her.
"I can tell you that your husbands mind is clouded by those shadows, and it's going to take some strong emotions to get his mind to fight back."
Zerron couldn't help but think...

Hmm, I like the way your thinking, and I can say that it is possible.
and now I can see why sean never went crazy with you...
Thats the purpose that I served. I kept him in check, made sure he always was in control.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 pm

trinity pulled the coat over her
"thank you"
she sat up moving the coat enough to cover herself
"he..was just so mad at me, i never thought i would ever hear him say those things to me"
she looked up at him
"his words hurt, it was like someone ripped my heart out, he was so mean and soo cold"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm

*picks up his coat and starts heading towards the mountains*

I'm goin back to the dragons. You lot take care ya?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:23 pm

trinity looked up at the man walking away
"i dont know who you are but thank you for your help and for letting me use your coat earlier"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

zerron looked down at his dagger, holding it in his hand.
"My master told us how demon shadows work. you can always tell the demons strength by how well the victim remembers his past. the shadow takes over and does whatever it's commanded to do, suppressing the mans mind and spirit."
he closes his eyes as he holds his red dagger tightly.
"this is a cruel form of torture for the victims family and for the ones he loved as well. the shadow twists those memories and thoughts for the purpose of angering it's host."
he slowly opened his eyes."But hope is still there deep in ty's mind. she shadow can't harm you or land a fist on you for a reason, can you think of a reason why?" he looks at trinity, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 pm

she looked up at verron
"do you think he still loves me?.. i mean after all those hurtful things he said, some were true i should have fought harder"
she looked down at the ground
"but before i could, i was teleproted by tristans shadows"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Zerron looked down at trinity
" I believe he still does. from what I've seen and heard from the past he truely loved you and wanted to make sure that you where safe, especially after he found out about his time running out."
he thought about his own experiences as well, who he's lost due to this demonic tool of torture.
"There's not much you could have done against someone that had that much intense energy coming off of him. You might as well be fighting the kings evil brother himself."
he looked around them to make sure no goblins where lingering.
"don't... blame yourself it's not your fault and we may never know what would have happened. next time you see him, keep your mind strong and... and don't forget how much you love him."

So, you've dealt with this before....this must be somewhat em...
please, don't bring it up... it's all in the past and...
Zerron looked at the ground

You had to kill her, didn't you?
....didn't I tell you to shut up!
He stuck Seans dagger into the ground next to him as hand flared up a little.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:43 pm

trinity looked up at zerron
"thank you for that. and when i see him next i will try to be strong, i hope i can get my ty back"
she wiped the tears from her eyes
"i have to get him back"
she closes her eyes and remembers them dancing together, after a few moments she looked up at zerron
"i hope i will be able to get through to him, ill hold on to the love we have and use that"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

He saw the rage in Varen's eyes and smiled as the blood coated his fists.
Varen's kicks drove him back one step - two steps -
Then his own demonic arm reached out and caught Varen's fist, an inch before the blades sank into his shoulder.
Next second, he had slammed Varen into the ground, head- first, three times in quick succession.
Then he looked up at the earth guardian, and gave a huge smile.

"Finally. Something I can HIT."

Then he punched the guardian so hard the whole thing flew off it's feet and tumbled through the trees.
He turned back to Lucy.

And black flames appeared in his hands, as he stomped on Varen's head to keep him down and released the dark fires at Lucy...
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Varen blacked out again as his head met the ground the first time. But, by the second time, the blood had already began to work on it's own. The blood from his arms and legs, as well as from his new wounds, merged and quickly covered half his head by the time it hit the ground again. And completely protected it by the third.

By the time Varen came to, his head was under the weight of Ty's foot. He could see Lucy a small distance away. And he could see Ty's black flames hurling towards her. This was enough to cause the rage welling inside to consume him. The blood on the side of his head opposite of Ty's foot flowed from his head to his hand, and formed into sharp claws on his fingers. "Leave... Her... ALONE!" Varen said with a growling, almost demonic voice as he started to stab into Ty's ankle once, twice, three times. The third time he latched the claws deeper into his skin and began to push his foot away, effectively freeing his head.

Varen immediately rolled away from Ty before quickly getting up on all fours and lunging at him, roaring almost like a rabid animal. He tackled Ty to the ground and dug his claws into his chest before beginning to frantically claw at his face. Varen's eyes glowing, wide, filled with uncontrollable rage. He didn't know what happened to Ty. He didn't why he suddenly began attacking him and Lucy. And he no longer cared. He only wanted his death, his blood screamed at him kill Ty. And he was powerless to resist.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 pm

He liked this. He LIKED this.

Varen's rage called to him, made him think of a city in flames... but where... and why...

Black flames suddenly exploded off him with such force that Varen was hurled skyward, propelled on black flames higher than the tallest trees. Bleeding freely from Varen's attacks, but still smiling cruelly, Ty looked up at Varen - then shot upwards after him like an arrow.
Just when gravity was about to take effect on Varen, as he reached the peak of his ascent, Ty slammed into him from the underside with such force that flames exploded through the front of Varen's chest.
Ty knew that every time he hit Varen, Varen would simply become stronger and stronger as he bled more and more.
But he didn't care.

His own eyes glowing too, with shadows and fire, stared mockingly into Varen's own.
"So weak..."

Then he twisted Varen round, and pushed down - and they were hurtling towards the ground, Varen first, blood and fire clashing in the air as they fell...
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:13 am

Varen's skin started to burn as he flew up into the air. His blood didn't have enough time to react to protect him from Ty's blast. His blood quickly began to heal Varen's burns, but just before the the new flesh could finish forming, Ty slammed into him from underneath him, causing his flesh to burn even more.

Varen's eyes were glued to Ty's, piercing, insane, and absolutely rage-filled. The skin on the left half of Varen's jaw was completely burned off, making the smile he gave him look all the more insane before Ty start hurling them both to the ground.

Varen's blood floated in the air as him and Ty were falling to the ground. Every droplet of blood in the air began to boil and change into razor sharp needles. They all turned to Ty and started shooting into him stabbing his back a hundred times. While, at the same time, the blood that flowed from his body began to wrap around Ty like strange tentacles and quickly pry him off of Varen. In the last split second before him and Ty hit the ground, his blood reacted fast and quickly turned him and Ty around so that he was now first to hit the ground, and he did.

Ty hit the ground back first, sending a shockwave that traveled though the forest for yards. Varen landed roughly, crouched on one knee to help absorb the force of the fall, his crimson tentacles still wrapped around Ty. Varen, still smiling, lift Ty using the tentacles and proceeded to slam him hard into the ground three more times before lifting him again and tossing him aside. Sending him flying through five trees before the sixth stopped him in his tracks. Varen stood and waited for Ty's next move, knowing he woould lash back tenfold. He wanted him to, he wanted him to fight as if there were hope he'd survive.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:09 am

He pulled himself free of the tree, and slumped to the ground, collapsing on his knees.
Blood dripped from him, and he looked up to see Varen, full of rage and anger. Waiting for him to rise and fight.
The fool... the fool...

He saw Varen was full of rage, and the blood around him, combined by his grievous injuries, made him resemble some sort of monster...

The shadows saw Varen's strength - and suddenly decided to rip into his memories... pain... not his own pain... Her... HER PAIN... NO.... MAKE... MAKE IT STOP....

He suddenly buckled and twisted, howling in pain, as agony seared in his mind, sending images of Trinity screaming and begging, burning, dying... dead...his rage... it was dragged out to the light, screaming...

The flames around him doubled and tripled in intensity, as his screams became louder and louder, becoming hoarse as his throat tore from all the screaming...
Then he matched Varen's stare of insane rage with one of his own, then said quietly.
"You know what it's like."

Then he roared, all attempts at sanity hurled to the winds, and he simply unleashed flames at Varen. Not just bolts of flames. Not a ball, and not even a jet.
It was a cyclone, tearing the trees up, scorching the earth, dwarfing Varen completely, completely engulfing him, wiping him from sight...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 am

As Beelzenef rested inside the goblin base, he started to get a little anxious. Since the last battle he has ordered the goblin tribes to focus on stealing food and supplies from villages in the area, but it wasn't what he wanted. The one thing the goblin warlord wanted at that very moment was for a chance to destory the one who has eluded him for so long.

A group of goblins returned with some unusual intel on the panther girl. It appears that when she travels, she is rarely alone, she is usually guarded by at least several other warriors. If there was any chance of destroying her, then Beelzenef knew they needed to bring in some muscle.

Later, several goblins were leading two large ogres into the warlords audiance chamber. Beelzenef stood up and said "E ryja pnuikrd oui rana uknac, vun uha binbuca. Drana yna cajanym baubma fru yna yhhuoehk sa. oui lyh tacdnuo fruajan oui fecr, pid E ys dra uha dryd crymm pnayg dra Panther girl. Cra femm vymm po so ryhtc ymuha."

After the goblin warlord made his speech the two ogres were sent outside in an effort to hunt the target. At Beelzenef's orders, two squads of goblins were also sent out ensure the ogres were kept in line.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am

Varen's eyes shot open in shock as he saw the immense cyclone of flames hurdling toward him. He knew no matter what he did, he would not be able to dodge or even divert this thing away from him. Varen let out a fierce growl as he prepared for the cyclone to hit him. The crimson tentacles retracted, every drop of his blood came back to him and forms a hardened cocoon around him in a last ditch effort to defend him.

The cyclone hit Varen immediately after, making him disappear into the dark flames. The bloody cocoon began to boil and nearly melt away, barely hold under the intense heat and pressure. Varen was no longer screaming, his blood was. Like a screaming ghost, trying to protect it's host, the blood tried desperately to hold until the cyclone dissipated.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 am

"Well, as long as I'm doing things the way humans do them, I might as well go for a walk." Thera said, as she jumped from the tree she was in...though she used her wings to coast herself safely to the ground. She put her purple cloak back on, and pick up her scythe, as well as the bag that her mother had given her. "Well, Reikai...I'm on my way." She beamed as she walked down the snowy path. "This is fun!" she beamed after a few steps. "I don't know why humans complain about walking so much."
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:47 am

After leaving Beelzenef's underground base the ogres began to run at an inhuman pace. They have finally been given permission to hunt and kill, and they weren't going to pass up the opportunity. As the ogres were running through a forest one of the ogres tripped in a small hole and fell off the path tumbling down a small hill, as the other continued on as if nothing happened.

The ogre rolled down the hill until he crashed through several trees and stopped several meters in front of a woman wearing a purple cloak. The ogre stood up and pulled out the warhammer he was given for the job and said "Oui pa so tehhan, oac!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by pizzanerd1 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next