HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:29 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 Empty
MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 am

He screamed, a sound of pure bestial pain, and hurtled forwards, diving into the flames slashing at the air wildly, furiously, not knowing where he was anymore, memories of hate flaring in his eyes, blinding him...

In his mind, all he could see was Trinity in a cage, screaming for him, and he simply exploded with rage, slashing at the bars - when in reality, he was clawing furiously at Varen's shield of blood as the cyclone raged around them.

The shadows were startled at the strength of the mind's rage... it was if it didn't care that it would destroy itself...

"RRRAAAAGGGHH!!" he shrieked, hitting the shield harder and harder, almost breaking apart from the anger... the shadows starting to shake from the power flowing through it...

If this was just the memories of rage... the full thing would be... impossible in scope...
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:56 am

Thera's jaw dropped upon seeing the ogre, then plugged her nose. "Oh my, you must do something about that putrid breath." Thera commented. "You could level an entire city with your breath alone."
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 am

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
trinity looked up at zerron
"thank you for that. and when i see him next i will try to be strong, i hope i can get my ty back"
she wiped the tears from her eyes
"i have to get him back"
she closes her eyes and remembers them dancing together, after a few moments she looked up at zerron
"i hope i will be able to get through to him, ill hold on to the love we have and use that"
"If what I heard about you and Ty are true, then you should be able to get through to him. I can tell that he's trying to fight back by trying to take control and not harming you..."
I hope you can succeed where I failed....

he took a couple throwing knifes out and started to etch some runes into the surface while he heated up his dagger.
"demon shadows are so cruel.... especally when they're taking over someones body and mind....." he finished one knife as he heard something in the distance.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:07 am

Moments later the goblin squad arrived and looked between Thera and the ogre. "Rao oui cdibet pnida, fa'na muugehk vun dra Panther girl. Bid yfyo ouin faybuh yht mad'c ku' a goblin shouted. The ogre got upset and swatted the runts out of his way and charged at the cloaked girl ready to attack.

*Meanwhile*

The second ogre was walking through the forest, following the goblins who knew where they were going. After a long walk they approached Trinity and Zerron standing in a clearing. "Oui lyh gemm dra syh, pid tu hud gemm dra fusyh. Lord Beelzenef fyhdc du gemm ran bancuhymmo, ihtancdyht?" The ogre nodded and pulled out his weapon and rushed the two
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:13 am

"Oh goodness." Thera thought out loud, the ogre charged at her. "I think I offended it." She added, as she quickly spread her wings, revealing her black feathers. Her bag and cloak fell to the ground, as Reikai crowded loudly.
Thera flapped her massive wings, though she felt like she was moving far too slow. 'Oh why did I have to say exactly what I was thinking?' she thought to herself, as she attempted to fly away from the ogre.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 am

Zerron looked heard the orge and cracked his knuckles.
"Why can't that stupid goblin leave us ALONE!" and with that that fire that was once calm around them raged again, his hand gripping the hilt of his red rapier, drawing it from his back.
"If thats the game he wants to play, FINE THEN! and I know you cowards are in that forest" He intensified the fire in the surronding forest, knowing they where there.
he grabbed Seans dagger as he ran forward and slashed at the orges hands....

About damn time you picked me back up...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:26 am

The ogre swung his giant hammer with all him might at the girl, but he missed. Two of the goblins rushed forward with their knives in hand in an attempt to stop the beast. The ogre grabbed the two runts and threw both of them with one hand towards Thera who was attempting to run away.

The goblins rushed out of the forest in an attempt to avoid being set on fire. The ogre brought his hand back and backhanded the annoying little man as he said "E femm ayd oui, biho risyh."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 am

One goblin struck Thera's torso, the other, struck Thera's left wing, breaking it in several places. As she fell to the ground, all she could think about was how she was going to get herself out of this situation. Once on the ground, Thera sat up in the snow, and rubbed her head. "Well, I was really hoping not to kill you...but you've left me no other choice." She said, as she rose to her feet, her left wing noticeably broken. She held her scythe in both hands. "Broken wing, or no broken wing, I'll bring you down." She added, as she pointed her scythe at the ogre.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:37 am

The goblin roared with delight, he could sense that his target was hurt by the way she held her wing. Several more goblins rushed forward and attempted to restrain the ogre, but to no avail. Reaching down he grabbed a few more goblins and threw them at Thera.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:42 am

Thera tilted her head slightly, and closed her eyes, as the goblins were speeding towards her. "Please forgive me." She whispered, as she held her scythe in both hands. She spun around, grabbing one goblin with her scythe, and trying not to kill it, she flung it back at the ogre, while another goblin struck the ground beside her.
"I'm really sorry." Thera whispered, as she removed the whip from her waist, then looked at the ogre. "I really don't want to hurt you...but you've left me no choice." She added, as she ran towards the ogre...her scythe in her right hand, and her coiled whip in her left hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 am

trinity saw the ogre and quickly transformed into her panther form charging at it she leaped into the air biting down on its arm
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 am

Zerron regained his balance and slashed his rapier into the orge's back.
"don't any of you speak english!?" he jumped into the air and landed a firekick into the beasts head. the fire raged more as he rage grew.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:54 am

Seeing the woman rushing towards him, the ogre grabbed his warhammer with both hands and swung with all his might at Thera. The remaining goblins hung back and observed the fight, however they drew their knives and daggers in case they needed to defend themselves.

"Drydc dra Panther girl, lydlr ran, gemm dra cbyna." one of the goblins said as they fought against Trinity and Zerron. The ogre grew enraged as the two people attacked him. With his left arm he grabbed the panther biting his arm and threw her aside and attempted to deal with them man jumping on his back. While this was going on goblins rushed forward with weapons with the intent of defeating the enemies.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

"So NOW you decide to fight! f**king cowards...."
as he said that his flames went bright and out of control, aiming for anyone they could hit.
"trinity, I suggest you to dodge my flames now, for these cowrards need to be burned."
he said it in a cold voice as he looked towards the orge. "TAKE OUT AS MANY GOBLINS AS YOU CAN!" he stuck his rapier in the ground as he drew his dagger and seans dagger, welding them underhanded.
"you guys just don't know when to let up, don't you?" he heated his crimson dagger up and stabbed the orge in his arm, heating it up even more before slashing it out.
"your boss just doesn't know when he's lost, doesn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Thera grunted softly, as she uncoiled her whip and cracked it. The end of the whip wrapped around the handle of the war hammer, and she pushed off the ground, using the whip like a rope, to land on the ogre's shoulder. "Such a big weapon." Thera commented. "And slow too." She added. "My wing may be broken...but I can still run." She continued, as she held her scythe to the ogre's neck. "It may be my first fight; but I wasn't born yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

trinity climbs up a tree to keep from getting hit by the flames she waits on a branch watching the ground below for the right opportune moment to attack
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

"Rao, tnub dra ryssan yht drnuf cusa uv ic ib ehdu dra dnaa. fa'mm kad Panther girl oui gemm dra syh." The commanding goblin said. The ogre grabbed a few goblins and threw them into the trees to catch Trinity. Then the ogre rushed forward and swung his weapon towards Zerron. Two goblins had alternative motives for this mission, while one hung back and observed and gathered data. Another goblin rushed to where Trinity's clothes lay and ripped a small strip of cloth from the sleeve of her shirt, and then ran away to the hideout as fast as he could.

The Ogre reached up and grabbed Thera and flung her from his back. The scythe that had been across his neck had fallen to the ground. Stepping over the fallen weapon the ogre said "Me kill bird girl, me eat bird girl!"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:45 am

Thera groaned, as she sat up in the snow, then looked at the ogre. "English apparently is not your strong suit either." She added, as she got up off the ground. She looked for her scythe, and could not find it. 'Damn.' She thought to herself. 'I guess, I'll just have to fly off the seat of my pants.' She thought as pulled out her hunting knife.
"You know, for the record, I am not a bird." Thera said, then pointed at Reikai, whom was dive-bombing the ogre. "That's a bird."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 am

trinity backed up seeing the goblins being thrown in the tree towards her she waited til one landed on a branch and charged towards him ready to attack

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 am

The ogre looked confused and said "Me no eat bird, me eat bird girl!" as he pointed to Thera

The ogre took his hammer and slammed it into the trunk of the tree that Trinity and the goblins were in. Meanwhile a large number of goblins rushed over towards Zerron and jumped on top of him.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 am

As zerron raged, the out of control flames found targets to engulf as they wildly waved around.
"pests, he only wants revenge for what she did to his arm." he dug seans dagger into the orges shoulder and carved out a giant gash in it, his rage starting to flow out of his eye in jets of flames.
his flames started to head towards the goblins that where in the trees, wanting to burn something.

"haven't you guys learned not to jump on me ALREADY! "
the fireball he made caused a mushroom cloud to appear above them as he sent the goblins into the raging forest fire, intensifying as they entered the fire. the shockwave het the orge as well....
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 am

the ogre hammer hitting the tree trunk cause trinity to start slipping off the tree, she dug her claws in the branch stopping herself from falling
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:32 am

The ogre was hit by the shockwave and was thrown off his feet, and his warhammer. Seeing the panther slide down the tree he reached over and grabbed Trinity with one hand, and pulled her from the tree. "Cdub cdnikkmehk, un E femm lnicr oui Panther Girl" he said squeezing her with his mighty hand.

One of the smaller goblins stepped over the ogres fallen warhammer walked up to Zerron and said in plain english "Yeah, Lord Beelzenef wants revenge for what the Panther girl did to him. If you continue to protect her, you will only be putting your own life in danger."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 am

trinity tried struggling from the ogres grip but she couldnt get loose she bit down on its hand
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:45 am

The ogre yelped in pain and was about let the panther girl go, but a nearby goblin yelled "Tuh'd oui tyna mad ran ku, fa fahd drnuikr ymm drec du lydlr ran. Oui lyh cxiaawa ran ev oui fyhd, zicd tuh'd gemm ran."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next