HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:30 am
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 am

"heh, tell me something I don't know."
He hit the little goblin with the hilt of his dagger as he jumped towards the orge, who had trinity now.
" I'm a flame ninja, Used to my live being in danger. and your the ones butting into affairs that doesn't concern low life like you."
he sunk sean's dagger into the orges arm and sent a charge into it's nerve cluster.

"why don't you tell me now?" as his eyes focused, he saw a older man dressed in black and red with long black hair.

"well, I can tell you that I'm the dark lighting master of the north and you have something that I want."
he picks up seans sword and examines it.
"but first, I'll give you some history like any good master should do...

Name: Zerox
Sex: male
Weapons: black ninja sword , could be the twin to seans sword, matching black dagger with a imperial topaz gem at the end of its handle, throwing knifes.
class: Rouge/exile
ability: he can control lightning as well, but a darker form of it thats unpredictable at times and can be devastating when it's user can control it. the user can also use it to take control over someone as well. other than that he can do anything that a regular lightning ninja master can do, except a few things.
Back story: he's a realized master for the power he uses, but he still has limitations. he can't control storms or make them as a result of him accepting his dark power. he needs the swords of storms, Seans sword to become a full master in order for him to go back to conquer the land that he was exiled from. but like all masters, he's willing to take on a student if he shows potential...

Last edited by Rouge_assassin on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 am

trinity struggled some more biting down even harder on the ogre
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 am

The ogre was in too much pain, so much that didn't care why he was there anymore. He threw Trinity aside and began to go into a rampage. He picked up his warhammer and started swinging wildly. Several unfortunate goblins were blasted by the attacks and lay motionless around the clearing. He brought the weapon down near Zerron's feet, the shockwave of the attack sent him backwards until he landed next to the panther.
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:40 am

MateusseDarkslight wrote:
He screamed, a sound of pure bestial pain, and hurtled forwards, diving into the flames slashing at the air wildly, furiously, not knowing where he was anymore, memories of hate flaring in his eyes, blinding him...

In his mind, all he could see was Trinity in a cage, screaming for him, and he simply exploded with rage, slashing at the bars - when in reality, he was clawing furiously at Varen's shield of blood as the cyclone raged around them.

The shadows were startled at the strength of the mind's rage... it was if it didn't care that it would destroy itself...

"RRRAAAAGGGHH!!" he shrieked, hitting the shield harder and harder, almost breaking apart from the anger... the shadows starting to shake from the power flowing through it...

If this was just the memories of rage... the full thing would be... impossible in scope...
The blood cocoon began to crack and chip away where Ty was scratching. The dark flames began the penetrate through the shielding. The blood knew this was no longer working. In one last desperate saving throw, the blood cocoon retracted and formed around Varen's skin before letting out a loud shrill of a shriek as it burst outward with lightning speed, covering everything within a 50 foot radius. The speed and power was just intense enough to finally dissipate the cyclone and send Ty flying through the forest, nearly out of sight.

The blood screamed and held out for as long as it could before it retracted. Every drop of blood that coated the trees and grass around him returned to his body. After all the blood had returned to him, all of his wounds had healed, not a scratch was left on his body. After the finally drop disappeared into his skin, Varen's glowing, rage-filled eyes dimmed and fell shut as he himself fell to the ground, unconscious and unmoving.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 am

Zerron gets back to his feet as he makes sure he still had Seans dagger, and he still did.
good.
he watched as the orge raged out of control.
"you see, THIS is why you never send a orge to do soemthing other than to distroy a difensive line or a lords castle!"
Zerron breathed in as he got ready.
"Hope you like hell!" he made a pillar of blue and white fire appear around the orge, hoping to fry the monster.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 am

trinity laid on the ground slightly dazed from being thrown by the ogre, she shook her head and slowly got up looking at the flames

lucy having hit her head from being thrown by ty finally came to, being held by tistan
"whats going on"
she looked around and saw veran laying on the ground
"leave him alone, why are you doing this to us?"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 am

Thera raised her brow at the ogre. "Bird girl?!" She then shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose I could have been called worse. Like 'Black Feathers' for instance."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 am

He staggered, almost falling again, the rage purged from his head by the blast, the damage to his body immense... and he felt... cold again...

He looked up, saw the girl and the guardian and wordlessly moved forwards, ignoring the pain and fatigue, needing to fulfill his mission to bring death...
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 am

The ogre slammed his warhammer on the ground, sending dirt and mud onto the flames. Several goblins were scared at the rampaging ogre, torn between apprehending the panther girl and running for their lives.

The ogre stood in front of Thera more confused then usual until he said "No more talk! I eat bird girl, or should i take bird girl home and give her to boss Beelzenef as present?" The goblins pretty much gave up trying to control the ogre but were still watching.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:31 am

"As a present?!" Thera was insulted by the thought. "I am not someone with whom you can buy and sell....and option one is out of the question as well." She added, then spotted the handle of her scythe in the snow. She smiled slightly, then looked up at the ogre. "Now it's time to end this." She said, as she cracked her whip towards a tree close to the ogre, and again using it as a rope to swing herself above the ogre, and around him, landing on his right shoulder, then threw her hunting knife in his eye.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

"mud isn't going to stop my fire now!"
the pillar of fire now turned into a vortex as it drew the flames from the surronding forrest, growing hotter.
"touch the girl, and you'll feel the heat as well, ten fold!" He started to breath deeply...

he looked at seans blade as he walked in front of him.
"The Sword of Storms. it was passed down to you by zekken, wasn't it? it was passed down to him by his father who received it from his father, the one who made it."
he drew it out of its sheath, looking at it.
"He made a fine sword, it compliments and enhances the power we lightning ninja process very well due to the lightning onyx. but that's only for one side of our abilities, for we also have dark powers we can embrace as well."

what, another power? another side, what is this guy talking about?

zerox looked at sean.
"so, he never told you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 am

trinity waited behind zarron watching as he created the flames, the flames reminded her of ty

lucy started backing away from ty
"please stop this, dont do this we didnt do anything to you"

Last edited by Miss Elegent Serenity on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am

The ogre was caigh his eye sent him into a blind rage. He took his warhammer and started bringing it down as hard as he could in the vicinity. Many unfortunate goblins who remained to watch the fight were crushed by the monsters attack. With blood pouring everywhere the ogre screamed "Bird girl hurt me, now me hurt bird girl!"

The ogre saw that no matter what he did the flames couldn't be extinguished. He took his weapon and charged at Zarron.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 am

He didn't stop coming, and his injuries were making him stagger, pain flaring through him, making his bones ache...
But he didn't stop coming, and black flames were curling around him - not weak, but powerful enough to scorch the flesh from her bones...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:11 pm

trinity saw the ogre charging and she lowered herself preparing to attack if need be

lucy backed up she frantically looked around for something to use and found one of her arrows for her crossbow, she must have dropped when she was thrown back earlier. she grabbed it hiding it behind her back
"stay back dont come any closer"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 pm

It wasn't as if he'd got a choice.
A growl sounded in his throat, black flames curled, and he sprang at her, fiery claws hooked ready to split her open...
He looked like an angry demon, longing to destroy...
Back to top Go down
EgoManiac
EgoManiac
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 pm

name: Alejandro
sex: M
weapons: A Longsword, The Hilt has a Set of Jewels to make the head of a rose on the bottom. With a green and seemingly thorny grasp, side with a Crossbow, the bolts held in a quiver, are also shaped like roses.
class: Florist (Loves Flowers, and Flower arrangements.)
creature/ability: Can Morph Into a Weiner dog, Also is a Vampire that can walk during the day.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 pm

lucy pushed herself off the ground holding the arrow out she stabbed him in the chest with it pushing it in
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

He coughed. Then he stared down at the arrow in his chest, the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Then he slumped on his back, his breath ragged and wearied as shadows started leaking from him, pulling his wounds together, healing him... more shadows than there should have been... some had to come from his... his head...

His eyes suddenly blinked with sudden clarity.
"L...L...Lucy!" he gasped, moaning as the arrow twitched in his chest as he breathed.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, so damned sorry... please.. come here I need to... to give... give you a message... I'm SORRY, DAMN IT TO HELL I'M SO SORRY..."
He was crying as the shadows swirled across his frame.
"Please..." he begged...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Zerron grabbed his rapier and charged it up just in case.
"theres more than one way to fry something...."
his eyes glowed with fire as he started to burn the orge from the inside as well, keeping the vortex of fire around him as the fire grew hotter due to the added air from the orge's warhammer.
"and I'm not letting you out of this alive. same goes for any of you goblins!"

how could he? he died a week after he passed hos sword down to me

Zerox smiled at sean. he decided to cut the rope rastaining him.
"I think I know how to teach this lesson better." he tossed him his own sword. it was exactly like seans, but differet. the blade was black and had a imperial topaz in the hilt. "that is the other sword he made, the Sword of Chaos. made to help control the other, more darker side of our powers.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:19 pm

lucy was hesitant at first to approach ty but seeing him crying she decided moved closer kneeling next to him she looked at him
"what is it ?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

He looked at her with desperation in his face as the shadows swirled healing his body.
"I need you to tell... tell...Trinity... that I meant nothing I said to her, absolutely nothing... I need you to tell her I love her... always will, no matter what the shadows make me say... tell her I'm sorry, dear god, if you tell her anything at all tell her I'm sorry-ry-ry..."
He was sobbing at this point, and the tears rolled down his face but he never stopped talking, he had so much he needed to say.
"Tell Varen I'm sorry, so so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt him... sorry Titan... and... just tell her I love her, PLEASE. PLEASE JUST TELL MY WIFE I LOVE HER!!"
He shouted it into the air, almost screamed it, before collapsing into sobs as the shadows moved further and further down his body...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:56 pm

lucy nodded
"i will tell her for you, and i will tell varen"
she looked at him
"is there anything else you want me to tell her?"
she thought for a moment
"isnt there a way you can tell her this?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 pm

He seemed to writhe, and his hand glowed. Not his hand - his wedding ring, suddenly shone with crimson flame as the metal blazed, a new kind of flame, unnaturally red. He passed the ring to her with shaking hands, and it burned without heat or damage in her palm.
"That ring... will burn as long as I love her, tell her that... It'll burn forever...at least..."
He coughed again.
"The shadows will take me again..." he croaked, as they finished sweeping his body and started seeping back into his head. "Can't... think... love... her... telll...I...love....Tri....."

Then his body vanished in black flames, like he was never there...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 pm

lucy looked at the ring he gave her and placed it in a small satchel she carried with her
"i will make sure she receives this ty"
seeing he vanished she looked around
"make it back to her ty, i know you can fight whatever has ahold of you"
she looked over at varen and made her way over to him and sat down waiting for him to wake up
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next