HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:43 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Rouge_assassin wrote:
Zerron grabbed his rapier and charged it up just in case.
"theres more than one way to fry something...."
his eyes glowed with fire as he started to burn the orge from the inside as well, keeping the vortex of fire around him as the fire grew hotter due to the added air from the orge's warhammer.
"and I'm not letting you out of this alive. same goes for any of you goblins that get close to the girl!"

how could he? he died a week after he passed hos sword down to me

Zerox smiled at sean. he decided to cut the rope rastaining him.
"I think I know how to teach this lesson better." he tossed him his own sword. it was exactly like seans, but differet. the blade was black and had a imperial topaz in the hilt. "that is the other sword he made, the Sword of Chaos. made to help control the other, more darker side of our powers.

Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:48 pm

The ogre attempted to make his way towards Zerron, in an attempt to stop hims from producing any more fire. The more he moved, the more his internal organs got worse until they eventually burst on fire. The ogre let out one last groan of pain before he died.

Seeing the ogre die the goblins ran away as fast as they could. The observation goblin who had been hanging back the whole fight had already left as was long gone.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Zerron saw the beast fall as his eyes burned out, making sure he was dead.
he also saw the goblins run for their lives, seeing what happened to the orge.
"You better run for your lifes! this is what you and your lord will get when you show your faces to me next!"
he breathed deeply as he calmed the flames around him and trinity, calming himself as well. "Are you okay trinity?" he sat against a burned tree for a litte to regain his strength.

sean examined the sword as the man spoke. it felt like his own sword, famillar but different somehow. he also felt something else in his hands as well.
what is this, feeling?

"it's the power that you have yet to touch Sean. You can do a lot more with crimson lightning than regular lightning."
This boy may have some power to him after all if that sword's reacting already.
"lets see how well you can handle that sword, shall we?" he drew seans sword and got ready to fight.

Sean drew out the other sword to find that it was black. the same as his dagger. he swung it a few times and it felt like it was ment for him. he got into a fighting stance as he waited.
I'll see what I can do with this...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:49 pm

trinity nodded her head then looked around for the coat and made her way over to it picking it up and bringing it to him
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 pm

"Thank you. I hope those goblins got the message."
He grabbed his jacket and looked at the orge's body.
"he must really want revenge to send him in..." he sat there as he cooled off from using that much power.
"Sorry If I scarred you, but I just got tired of them. Revenge is something that can destroy a man, it blinds him."

"well, go on. lets see what you can do!"

without thinking sean went after him with a burst of speed, hoping to catch him off guard. but he blocked it so he went in to shock him with a punch.

he blocked seans attack as his sword came down.
"your speed's not bad, but you could be quicker...." he blocked the punch as well.
"and your energy's low, how sad. using your darker side will allow you to keep more of your energy. my turn." he smiles as he sent a crimson charge into him, knocking him down.
"now for my lesson, the reason you probably haven't even noticed that in you till now is because it's been kept under by the dagger you have. all of us have a dagger or knife that helps control our abilities and keeps them in check. yours are ment to lock away the darker side of your nature, as mine do the same for my power. right about now, that energy I sent into you should be reacting within you.

Sean started to feel something slowly burn inside of him, going into the rest of his body as he winced.

Zerox smiled as he saw him wince.
"Oh and that darker side we have, it's actully why we're sometimes called 'demons of the night'."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:33 pm

trinity walked behind a tree and transformed into her human form
"its fine really im used to ty doing the same thing"
she peeked around the tree
"do you mind if i borrow your coat....again, just until we get to a village so i can get some new clothes, ty....before he.....we were supposed to go find some enchanted clothing so that this wouldnt happen but then...."
she went quiet
"thank you for your help i do appreciate it"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
lucy looked at the ring he gave her and placed it in a small satchel she carried with her
"i will make sure she receives this ty"
seeing he vanished she looked around
"make it back to her ty, i know you can fight whatever has ahold of you"
she looked over at varen and made her way over to him and sat down waiting for him to wake up
Varen could feel consciousness erupt into his mind and through his body like a strange shock. He took a sharp breath as if he hadn't been breathing this whole time as he opened his eyes. His eyes scanned around him before he slowly lifted himself off the ground, onto his knees. His muscles felt very weak and his head was pounding. He shook his head a bit to try to regain his senses a bit, then he turned to see Lucy, sitting beside him as if patiently waiting for him to wake up.

"L-Lucy?" He said with a raspy voice, his throat was hoarse from screaming, though he doesn't remember that at all. He noticed she was covered in dirt and grime, as if she'd been in a battle. He tried to remember why he was here, laying in the forest, his mind drew only quick flashes, too muffled to comprehend. And his aching head was not having it. "Eergh... What happened?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 pm

lucy looked over at varen
"you fought against ty, dont you remember, your blood formed a cacoon around you but ty was just to strong"
she looked up at the trees
"i dont know what has gotten into him but im to relay a message to his wife and give her this"
she pulled out a ring from her satchel the ring was surrounded by a red flame
"apparently the flame will continue to burn for as long as he loves her"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Varen looked at the ring with a mix of confusion and shock. "Is that their... wedding ring?" He asked. He began to remember things that had occurred not too long ago. He remembered Ty attacking him, he remembered fighting back, as well as the rage that he felt during it all. Though the memories were blurry, he remembered what happened. But what he didn't know was why. He then remembered Ty attacking Lucy as well, he looked up at Lucy again, with worry in his eyes he asked, "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Zerron handed her his coat, making sure not to move around the tree. "sure, you can borrow it again. there should be a village past this forest."
he looked down at the ground, thinking about that memory again....

Could this be the same demon that caused.... no I shoudn't think about that, not now.
he looked up at the burned trees again.

But she's in the same situation you where in back then.
"It's the least I can do."
he thought for a little and spoke again. " Trinity, I've had to deal with a situation that was like yours right now...." he hesitated a little. " I just felt like helping was the right thing to do..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

lucy nodded
"yeah i think its his. he wants me to give it to his wife trinity and to relay a message to her"
he placed the ring back into her satchel then looked up at him
"im fine just a little battered and bruised, some herbs and a clean up and i should be back to my old self"
she looked at titan
"titan here protected me from the flames"

trinity took the coat and put it on buttoning it up she walked out from behind the tree and sat next to him
"i appreciate you help thank you and im sure ty would feel the same i just hope whatever happened to him isnt permanent."
she looked over at him
"you situation, may i ask what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Varen looked over at Titan as well before smiling and patting his head. "Good job, Titan." He said. He was a little disappointed that he wasn't strong enough to protect Lucy himself, but in the end, he was just glad she was okay.

He then looked out at the now scorched patch of the forest he and Lucy were sitting in. "So, I guess... That's what caused him to lose control, huh?" He said. He was reminded of something he had said a while back, a joke that he paid no mind when saying. ...Either this village is cursed, or... "...Your marriage is cursed..." He spoke the last of his memory quietly as he looked down at the ashen ground in front of him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm

The same words echoed in an empty head as he reappeared, fully healed, in a secluded patch of forest.
Your marriage is cursed...
It was truly if, in the path of their relationship, every conceivable obstacle had been hurled in their way, every trial, every hardship... It was almost too much to stand...

As the mind agonized over the swirlings of fate, the shadows had a very definite idea where death was to be found in great and glorious quantities. He started walking in search... of goblins...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Zerron looked over at trinity then looked back down.
Might as well tell her what you can manage right now...
"it all happened when we where younger.... along with my heart. she was the only other person that could match me in skill, but we had each others hearts. even through we where both flame ninja, I watched her back and she watched mine." he looked down at metallic bracelet on his wrist for a little bit before he spoke.
"then that day came when a powerful demon attacked the group we taught. My master got me out of there but...I didn't want to... " he hesitated as he spoke.
"I went back to find no one there, but a portal close.... all I could find was this bracelet...it was the one I gave to her the night before. " he just stared at the bracket, thinking about her, about the last time he saw her, ever. he wish he could forget it...

" I looked for a week, but couldn't find a single sign of her anywhere. untill I came back to the vilage ablaze... and saw her destroying it..." he hesitated as he spoke. " I tried to talk to her, but her words where harsh. when she fought me, she was enraged, somehow her flames where off..." he looked up, his eyes dazed off past trinity, affected by the memory.

"but thats not all you can do... you can also control someone with it as well." he smiled as he twisted his hand and watched sean.

sean was still shocked at the power then he tried to move, but he couldn't control his body. he tried to fight it, but he was slowly and painfully made to kneel before this master.
"Wh.... what do you want?"

"let me finish and I'll let you decide."
he looked around as a thunderstorm swirled around them.
"wonderful area, don't you think? My great grandfather was able to become one of the greatest lightning masters of time weilding both of these weapons. but he was specail and so am I! I was exiled because I questioned way the sword of storms was passed down.

something in sean started to wake up from deep within.
ready to use your new power? lets listen to what he has to offer first.
his eyes started to glow crimson as he keeled. red sparks starting to form around sean as this new found power started to expand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:46 am

lucy looked up at him
"i dont know what caused all this he didnt say. the only way to find out is to maybe talk to trinity"

trinity looked down
"what happened to her if you dont mind my asking, and im sorry that happened to her, i guess yo do know what i am going through"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:03 am

Varen didn't say anything, he just nodded and stood up. "Well then... Let's go find her." He said before looking down at Lucy. "She needs to know... And I think, after everything that's happened, we deserve some answers, right?" He smiled as he held out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:08 am

Zerron looked down at the ground.
"I did what you did. only with me I was dodging fire and her blade...... like I said she was on the same level as me."
he continued to look at the ground as he played with his bracelet.
" I almost got to her, but then I heard that demonic voice telling her to finish me off....when two ninja fight, it's ether to train or to kill the opposing ninja..it got too aggressive....."

he hesitated as he kept his head down, remembering that moment....
"I hope she can forgive me.... for what I did. my master told me everything he knew about demon shadows after that..."
A tear managed to fall from his face onto the ground.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 am

lucy took his hand
"yeah i agree we should fine her and get some answers"
she brushed off her clothes

trinity looked up at him
"im sorry, im sure she has forgiven you, i dont think she would have wanted to remain like that, to be a demon walking the work destroying everything in its path"
she looked up at the sky
"i hope i can get to ty"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 am

Zerron looked back at Trinity.
"one thing that is different from back then is that I know a lot more now. Ty has already shown that he's trying to gain control and doesn't want to hurt you."
he looked down at his wrist again.
"and I would have just put my weapons down and used my heart and mind instead, thing's might have gone differently." he got up and picked his rapier back up and sheathed it on his back.
" I can tell now that this demon wants to play another game and wants it to be drawn out , he's bored. " he holds his hand out to trinity.
"Shall we be on our way to the next village than? "
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 am

trinity takes his hand and gets up
"yes and thank you, i will continue to fight for ty"
she pulled the coat tighter around her
"its a lot colder in human form"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:32 am

A voice echoed in Ty's mind, 'Tyrcestus, return to me...'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 am

He froze in place, then turned on the spot as black flames consumed him, taking him to his master, ready to hear his orders...
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 am

'Now, my eager little minion. Though watching you brutally attack your former friends was amusing, I've grown bored of it. There aren't enough mind games being played. So I what you to go back to your friends, and act as though you have returned to normal. Then, when a signal is given, you will turn on them. Do you understand?'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:54 am

In the presence of so much shadow, he was powerless to resist.

"Yes... master. I... I understand."
The real Tyrcestus was stomped on, subdued, destroyed and annihilated, his memories being ripped out and discarded.
It was like he was knocked unconscious in his own head, and the shadows made his face smile. An evil settled in his head, almost like Martyris, an evil Martyris, taking control and making him bow, turn, vanish in flames and appear in the village that Trinity and Sean were heading to, waiting patiently for them, wearing his body like a mask...
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 am

"you do have a point there, lets get to the next village quickly then. " He smiled as he heard trinity say that she would keep fighting.
"I'm glad to hear that. And I'll be your expert on the matter then."
and if it turns out to be the same demonic ******* who took Valen from me, I'll make he suffers ten fold of what the orge got.

"Now, for your choices. I was just planning on killing you like the others, but since you've shown me so much I'll take you in.

"and my sword? will I get it back? or at least keep this one?"

Zerox laughed a little.
"the whole purpose behind this was for me to have both blades so a grand master can rise again! I'll just give you one of my other swords....

okay sean, lets take this ******* after he said that to you. all he cares about is himself and control. you on the other hand can be a one man army.
Seans eyes flashed crimson as he looked up.
"you know, I do have another option for you..."
he slowly stood up as the storm moved faster.

"One that puts my sword back into my hand!"

Zerox didn't like the idea
" So you want me to just kill you then....." at that time he saw the glow of his eyes. oh shit, where is his....
"where's your dagger?" he steped back a little fearing the worst.

"heh, you mean that controling piece?" he smiled as he let lose a bolt of crimson lightning into the master.
"must have lost it."

Zerox's eyes widened a little as he heard Sean....before he got knocked back.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next