HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:27 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 am

trinity started walking
"thank you im glad to have a friend along to help me instead of doing this on my own"
she looked up
"i wonder how far the village is i would like to get something warmer to wear"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 am

"It shouldn't be too far if we stick with this path"
he looked around to make sure no goblins where hiding.
"well it looked like you needed someone who knows demon tricks well. I kind of made it my mission to try and prevent these kind of demon problems, or dealing with them as well. plus it's not wise to travel alone until the we find the rest of the group."

Zerox flew back as he got hit.
how ironic, getting shot with my own power. but it shows that he's a fast learner.
" you think you can control a power you just found? I've mastered it!"

"how funny, your using a sword who's power's you haven't even mastered. and I'm just showing you what you taught me." he smiled as he waited for zerox's body to react... was this guy really a master?
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

trinity nodded
"well i guess having you along will be a good advantage since you know more about these things then i do"
she looked up and zerron
"valen, how old was she?"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Zerron looked down at trinity as he answered.
"Valen was only 24 at the time. that was five years ago."
he looked up the trail again as he spoke.
"I promised myself that I would get the demon responsible for her torture, and mine as well. I think You'll have a good chance getting Ty back. in my eyes the bond between your hearts is strong and pure, and that will give you strength as well as him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 pm

trinity looked down
"so she was very young still, im sorry for what happened to her"
she looked up at him
"thank you again for coming with me, and helping me with this"
she looked back down
"he hit me before, once when he lost control of his rage he came after me.he didnt mean to, he couldnt help it the rage was just to powerful for him to control. i fear that if something were to set off his rage on top of having the demons in him, there wont be a way to stop him. i dont even think i would be able to stop him"
she looked up seeing the edge of the town
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 pm

"I was young back then as well."
he saw the village come in sight.
"well then we just have to avoid enraging him then. and if the demon controlling him decides to come out and watch, I'll go after him to help out." he smiles as they got closer. "I bet you can't wait to get some new cloths, can't you?"

Sean moved his hand and made Zerrox move like a marionette.
this is too easy! and he called himself a master...
he made him walk towards him with his sword, sheathing it. as he walked.

How can this kid be so f***ing powerful? he tried to resist the power, but it just hurt to fight.
This.......isn't....... possible.

"So are you still sure about leaving me with just a plain sword?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 pm

trinity looks down at herself just wearing the coat
"well it is a tad bit chilly in just a coat and nothing else being in panther form my fur keeps me a but warmer but i cant talk in that form. its the only downfall of my kind when we transform from cat or panther to our human form we are without clothin. but there are enchanted clothing that are made for my kind its just trying to find it is hard. "
she looked up at him and points to her silkl ribbon around her neck, attached to it was a gold bell and the ring ty gave her the day they were married
"this is enchanted it stays with me no matter what form i take, this is enchanted in a way where it always shows in any form. there are clothing out that that disappears in transformation of our animal kind but appears when we transfer into human if that makes and sense to you"
Back to top Go down

Rouge_assassin
Sapphire
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:31 pm

"Yeah I can understand what your talking about. my cloths for example are enchanted to be burn proof and resists heat very well."
he looks down at her and tries to set a small spot of his shirt on fire but never catches.
"You just need to know where to find stores that do that kind of work is all. And I can see how losing your clothes every time you transform can get old and frustrating."
He smiles a little as they get closer to their destination.

Zerox was at his limits trying to resist, but he finally lost and gave in.he was made to kneel before Sean and presented the sword of storms to him.
" what's your next move now? Kill me... I know you must want to......."
then he couldn't talk, Zerox tried but his lips would not move.
What the hell? You can do that as well?!?

"will you just shut up for once? for an older man, you sure are paranoid. And what part of full body control don't you understand?"
sean picked his sword back up and put it back on his back, along with Zerox's.
"like you said, they where meant to be a set. why break them back up now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 pm

she looked as he tried to burn his shirt but nothing happened
"do you know of a place where i can find some?.. when traveling with others it can be rather a pain especially if i transform, nothing is worse then transforming into my human form and someone approaches me and im like this, minus the coat, and now that i am married to ty it makes things all the more complicated cause ty gets a bit angry when others...see me like this"
she thought for a moment and she chuckled a little
"i always felt bad for ty cause he had to keep buying me clothes, ayase would work out deals with him and make him by clothes for the both of us, its a wonder he didnt go broke having to buy all those clothes"
Back to top Go down
Homura_Dude
Homura_Dude
Gold
Gold

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Miss Elegent Serenity wrote:
lucy took his hand
"yeah i agree we should fine her and get some answers"
she brushed off her clothes

trinity looked up at him
"im sorry, im sure she has forgiven you, i dont think she would have wanted to remain like that, to be a demon walking the work destroying everything in its path"
she looked up at the sky
"i hope i can get to ty"

Varen smiled as he helped Lucy up.
"Hmm... But I don't quite remember where she ran off too." He thought hard for a moment, trying to work through the blurry memories. He remembered seeing Trinity during his fight with Ty, before everything went black. "I think she went back towards the town." He said, pointing in the direction of the town. "I think that will be our best bet to find her." He began walking with Lucy beside her. The muscles in his legs felt weak and very wobbly, but he did his best to keep his balance and composure in front of her.

After a few minutes of walking, Varen saw two ahead of him, it was Trinity and a man he had never met before, talking to each other. "Umm... Trinity?" He said softly, trying not to interrupt too rudely. "C-can we... Talk to you... For a second?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:29 pm

lucy nodded
"thats sounds like a good idea"
she walked alongside him until they caught up with trinity, she started pulling out the ring from her satchel to give to trinity

trinity heard someone say her name and looked back to see varen and lucy
"yes what is it?"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Something was shifting inside him... a weakness, suddenly fading...

The shadows didn't understand, they were glad but they didn't understand.
The mind they had been suppressing had somehow... given up. It had faded, the memories gone... it appeared it had chosen suicide over allowing the shadows access to his memories... well, no matter. It had the body, it had the power. It could easily mimic Tyrcestus's mannerisms, become indistinguishable.
The cat-girl would be the hardest one to fool... but now the mind was gone... there was nothing to stop it tearing her apart first when the time came...

In Lucy's pouch, the wedding ring suddenly flared with light, glowing with a now fierce intensity...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 am

Acheron, the rangers, and Victoria had been apart from the group for a long while, but were finally on a pathway which would lead them back. Looking to Victoria, Acheron sighed, "I'm sorry for getting us that lost............"
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:36 am

Beelzenef entered the clearing where Thera had defeated the mindless ogre. The goblin warlord walked over to the fallen monster and rolled his eyes before turning his attention towards the lady and said in goblinish "Bmayca yllabd so ybumukewac, drec tisp yhesym fyc cahd du lybdina cusauha amca."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 am

Thera raised her brow, and tilted her head slightly, as she wrapped her whip around her waist and walked over to where her scythe was buried. As she dug up her scythe with, she said: "I'm sorry, goblin was one language I could ever grasp." She picked up her scythe, and turned around.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:50 am

victoria smiled
"its fine we all get lost sometimes, remember when you found me in the woods that day?, well i was lost myself"
she laughed
"i had no sense of direction"

Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:52 am

Acheron smiled warmly, "I see, well, then we both have something to work on.....hehehehe......" He took her hand and gently kissed it before continuing on.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:55 am

Beelzenef understood that Thera didn't understand a word he was saying so he repeated what he said, but this time in english. "Please accept my apologizes, this dumb animal was sent to capture someone else." as he indicated to the dead beast at his feet. "allow me introduce myself, i am the goblin warlord Beelzenef."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 am

Thera raised her brow. "Beelzenef, is it?" She repeated, then smiled softly. "A case of mistaken identity I suppose. I am called Thera." She introduced herself, still smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 am

Beelzenef attempted to put on a smile (which was something he wasn't used to) and said "I ordered this disgusting ogre to capture an annoying person who ripped of my arm" indicating to his crudely reconstructed left arm. "Perhaps you can help me find my pre. The person i'm looking for is average height with long black hair, and she fights she transforms into a vicious panther."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:29 am

A puzzled expression formed on Thera's face, as she pulled her hunting knife out of the slain ogre, and clean its blade before returning it to the holster on her thigh. "I can try..but I can't say I'd be of much use with this broken wing of mine."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 am

Tyrcestus's body was strong, very strong, stronger with these new enhancements than before.
And the magic it could draw on...
But now, the shadows had a problem.
The host had seemingly given up, curled up and died. That was a good thing.
Unfortunately, all of the memories that would be needed for this task had gone too, so now the shadows puppeting his body would have to pretend as oppose to mimic flawlessly.
It comforted itself with the knowledge that if the girl deduced his true nature... he'd simply kill her and blame it on goblins or something...

The wedding ring had stopped glowing madly, and instead was now burning harmlessly perfect crimson flames at just above it's previous intensity.
Something had changed...a gambit was in play..
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:41 am

"Very well, at least let my goblins take a look at your wing. They be be annoying, but they have their uses, i'm sure they'll do what they can." Beelzenef said before turning his attention to the goblins nearby and said "Tuh'd zicd cdyht drana oui vuumc, ramb uin vneaht. Cra syo oad bnuja icavim."

the surrounding goblins walked towards Thera, with the intent of helping and healing her
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 am

Thera smiled softly at Beelzenef. "Thank you for helping me, Beelzenef." She said as she bowed her head slightly.

Darkwing soared the sky. Though her last 'jaunt' had exhausted her power slightly, she thought it would be better to fly to her next 'target'...not that she had any idea of where or when that would occur.
Back to top Go down
pizzanerd1
pizzanerd1
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 am

The goblins had Thera sit on a rock so they could reach her injured wing much better (fyi goblins are short). Beelzenef sat in front of her and asked "What is someone like you doing in a place like this?"

The goblins pulled out medical supplies they 'acquired' and used it to do what they could on Thera's wing.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)   -RP- Bellatrix (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next