HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:36 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Shiro smiled wickedly at Grey. "You of all people should know why...and if you don't, well than it's your ill fate to remain in your ignorance."
Tynan ran to the cage, gripping the cage's door in his jaws, as he pulled and tugged to force the cage's door open.
Nijuu, with the help of Tynan, finally freed herself...her eyes still a pale yellow, as she glared at her father. "You are beyond contemptible!" Nijuu shouted.
Shiro's smile seemed to grow, as his own dull yellow gaze moved from Grey, to Nijuu, then back to Grey. "You see...it's already beginning to happen...Tynan knows what I'm talking about...he probably already senses it growing deep inside her."
Tynan growled lowly at Shiro, as he stood at Nijuu's side. Though the flame upon his body had dimmed slightly, the bright red within its flames was still quite vivid.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

He fell to his knees, grabbing the chain, cursing.
"What's wrong... I upset you...?"
He made no move to break the chain, recognising what would happen if he did.
Instead he tried to unravel it from his neck...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Occidio slowly made it to his feet, barely able to stand.

Lucifer looked up and found Draklin coming down at him, grinning widely. He lifted upward, tossing Mawthough toward a wall, while sending a bladed chain toward Chastity's head.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

chastity allowed her black wings to appear and used them as a shield to block the blade from striking her head she screamed in pain as the blade struck her wings but it was the only thing she knew to do to stop it from hitting her
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Grey squeezed down tightly upon Shiro's throat, as shadow flame began to burn his flesh, "A quest for power, isn't worthy of real knowledge, it only leads to the wrong results you bastard!" He headbutted Shiro, leaving a crack in his skull, then threw him in front of Nijuu before firing one round into his left knee.

Lucifer sped forward, retracting his chain as he dove under the ice for a moment, then shot up in front of Chastity, and before she could react, he grabbed her by the throat, and started freezing her internal organs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:31 pm

chastity grabbed at his arm gasping for air, she could feel the cold inside of her
"s-so...c-cold"
she tried to surround herself in flame to prevent from freezing but her flames were too weak from being frozen from the inside she struggles to get free from his grip
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:37 pm

An instant later, Lucifer's own chain looped around his neck, pulling him away from Chastity.
An instant after that, Mawthrough folded in his wings and aerially suplexed Lucifer under the ice, twisting the chain around his neck like a noose.
Kicking him deeper under the ice, he flew up to her and folded her in a hug, not caring about the cold.
"I love you..." he whispered in her ear, trying to get her inner fires burning.
"I want you to be hot again... do that for me, my love... prove you love me by getting so HOT..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Lucifer held the chain within his hands as he slammed into a nearby wall of ice, and somehow, due to Mawthough touching it, the chain started to crack. Standing at a distance, he let off a cold smile, showing the nearly broken chain to his enemies.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:58 pm

His fingers traced down Chastity's neck, sensual, gentle, loving.
"Come on... get all hot for me..."
He kissed her, passionately.
As he felt her fires begin to burn, he broke the kiss and looked over at Lucifer.
Then he dropped the chain, and it fell to the ground with a clatter.
"You are really REALLY going to regret everything you just did. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it."
His eyes bored into Lucifer's, and his were blazing.
"I'm not afraid of you, coward. King of the rejects, lord of fools, commander of the refuse. What are you but a pathetic sniveling weasel left down here to die in the dark, hurting others out of spite?"
He shook his head, still holding Chastity, protecting her.
"I wouldn't even stoop to spit on you...coward."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Lucifer crossed his arms as the chain cracked more. "You don't get it, your words mean nothing, I was looking for action, and I just about go every action I needed now......" He gripped upon the chain, and watched as it began to shatter more and more.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 pm

"Very well then."
The next second, Lucifer was lying on his back, chain lying out of his hands, with a very angry hybrid on his chest.

"Then I'll just let my actions speak for me..."
His armored bladed hands started tearing into Lucifer, keeping him pinned, trying to find his spine and break it in two...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Lucifer seems to faze out for a moment, but goes back to what appears to be the physical formation at this time. His flesh on the inside is torn to shreds as his flesh flew everywhere, he was letting Mawthough attack him, grinning widely.

Pinned against the ice by the remains of his last chain were Draklin, and Occidio, the chain seemingly breaking a little more every time Mawthough attacked him.
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 pm

His eyes narrowed.
He clenched both fists together, and smashed them both into Lucifer's chest with all his might, shattering the ice and sending them both into the water, down through the murky deep, away from the others.
He snarled and continued to slash as they sank, away from the chain, away from Chastity, away from Occidio and Draklin, from everything... just them, sinking through the dark, blood spreading through the water...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Lucifer's flesh mended itself within the murky waters of hell, and while he floated, his felt rejuvinated. Looking at the chain around his neck, the last chain, it was about one more strike away from breaking, "Come on hybrid, finish it!!!!"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

He drew back his claw, letting out a vicious snarl.
He plunged it forward -
"AAARRRGHH!!"
Pain beyond anything he had experienced suddenly stormed through his body, like his every bone was being shattered completely. His strike collapsed, and he rocketed up through the water, erupting from it and collapsing on the ice, writhing.
Something had happened... at home... the pentagram... it was linked to his mother, and through her to him, and something... had just destroyed it.
A cold rage came over him, and he began to struggle back to his feet as Lucifer rose up behind him.
"Damn... you... and the angels... all the way to oblivion..." he snarled...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Lucifer climbed up and out of the water, then looked around the chamber. With ease, he forced all of the ice to rebuild itself, then looked to Mawthough, "It seems something is going down in the circle of lust, however, I'm not going to let you interfere......"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm

He growled, rising to his feet, raw animal instincts called to the surface, and snarled.
"I'm not surprised at that. But you're damned and twice damned again if you think I'm going to break that last chain."
He moved over to Chastity, and folded her in one wing, making it impossible for Lucifer to attack her without first going through him. He pulled out Regret and levelled it at Lucifer.
"Interesting fact. I can shoot you with this, and the chain won't break."
He looked at Occidio on the ground along with Draklin.
"And if you don't stand down, I am going to shoot you a lot of times. I don't care if it doesn't kill you, but it sure as hell will make me feel better..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Lucifer grinned, "Go ahead, just remember, as long as its a hybrid attacking me, even one not of both heaven and hell, the chain will break, and when it does, I'm going to kill your mother first, a way of thanking you!!!" He summoned a spear of ice and flung it toward Mawthough at a rapid pace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:14 am

after several moment of surrounding herself in flame chastity body was warmed up. she had retracted her wings despite the pain form the blade. she watched as they battled in front of her going under in the ice.

when maw appeared by her side wrapping her in his wings. she placed her hand on the inside of his wing allowing the heat from her flame to flow through him warming him up in the process. she shot out a blast of flame towards the ice sphear to block it from hitting maw
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:59 am

The ice spear didn't melt when the flame hit - but Mawthrough shot it as well, and the combined blast caused it to dissipate to nothing.
He kissed Chastity's head then looked at Lucifer again.
"Let's check the list, shall we? You attempt to kill my friends, you make me destroy my favorite weapon, you attack my love, you HURT my love, and now you're threatening to kill my mother. Really racking up the amount of time you're going to be begging for death when I'm through with you..."
He smirked.
"And I'm not going to break that chain. I might build a house here with Chastity and you can live outside like a dog begging to come in, and I might have to fight you every single day for the rest of existence, but that chain is staying unbroken."
He stroked Chastity's back.
"See, that right there - and that heat - is what makes me want to just take you," he whispered in her ear...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:04 am

Lucifer, before they could react, swung his chain once more, this time into Mawthough's ribs, and as this occured, the chain finally shattered completely, causing an aura of true darkness to fill the area. "I don't need you the willingly break the chain, I just needed to hit you with it......." He began to walk forward, then stopped, "I'll allow you two to go now, but you must simply leave hell as soon as you can, without warning anyone, the world will burn......and I'm going to be the one to do it........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 am

He didn't waste time, and grabbed Chastity close, opening a portal to Lust.
Then he swooped forwards, grabbed Occidio and Draklin, then pulled them close to him.
"Them too? We won't warn anyone. I swear it on my life."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 am

Lucifer moved his right arm, and the very action caused the area to shake, as if those chains held back 90% of his power. "Alright, I've had enough fun for the day, I've a house to clean today anyways......." He vanished at that moment, and as he did, numerous circles in hell began to shake from a great mass of destruction.

Occidio opened his eyes, many of his internal organs still frozen, "No......."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:49 am

Nijuu's yellowed gaze moved towards Grey, then to her injured father. "You planed to use me for my power." Nijuu spoke in a voice that was not her own, as she bent over, to hold her father's pathetic face in her hands.
"Truth be told....yes." Shiro replied...knowing that his fate was now sealed. Whether he lived or died, would be in his daughter's hands now.
Tynan began to whimper softly, upon hearing Nijuu's voice. That was not the voice of the woman he had sworn to protect.
Nijuu's yellowed gaze began to glow a pale yellow, as the mark on her neck also began to glow softly.
Tynan whined softly, as he stepped towards Nijuu's form. He sensed something was different...something was changing. 'What's going on? What's happening to her?' Tynan thought to himself.
Suddenly, a projection of the mark on both Nijuu's neck and Tynan's chest, appeared on the floor, with Nijuu standing in its center.
Shiro, gravely injured...and knowing that he would die either by Nijuu's hand..if she had chosen to take it...or by his injuries..if she had chosen to walk away. Remained where he was...resigning himself to whatever fate had decided. Though out of his nature not to fight...in his current state; he could not fight, even if he wanted to. The power he had absorbed from Nijuu, had been burned away.
As Nijuu's eyes began to glow a brighter yellow, so did the mark on the floor....until the center of Nijuu's mark had taken up the whole floor, and each of the four petals were on a wall.
Nijuu, without speaking, gripped her father's neck, and lifted him off the floor. Her eyes then flashed brightly, as her grip tightened around her father's neck.
Tynan whimpered loudly, trying to cry out to Nijuu...though he knew that she could not hear him. Whatever was happening...this was not Nijuu. Tynan then began to growl lowly, as he prepared to lunge at Nijuu...knowing that what was about to happen, could very well kill her.
Nijuu's glowing yellow gaze turned to Tynan. Her eyes flashed for a second, making the mark on Tynan's chest begin to glow, making it so, Tynan could not move. She then turned her gaze back to Shiro. "You know what's about to happen; don't you?" Nijuu spoke in a voice that was not her own.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 am

Grey looked at Nijuu and shook his head, "Don't kill him when you're like this....you got what you needed........don't kill him while enraged, don't kill him while you're not yourself!!!" He used Omega's power to slowly seal Shiro's wounds, though he didn't heal him limbs.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next