HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 11:04 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 Empty
Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 am

serenity smiled
"i would love that, i want you to be there with me when that happens"
she placed her hand on her stomach
"very soon"

chastity writhed
"of course i love your surprise, and i love you as well"
she smiled keeping her eyes closed
"what are you going to do to me next"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:33 am

Mercy smiled, "I was unable to hold you as an infant.........but I hope you'll let me hold your child...........its been a wish of mine....."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:38 am

He slipped his hands beneath her clothes, touching her bare skin gently.
"Oh, so many options..."
He could feel her heartbeat, and on an impulse he brought her hand round to feel his own pulse underneath hers.
It was calm, sedate, at peace.
"I could torture you...please you... make you beg for me, so much..."
He suddenly slipped his body away from her, leaving her alone on the bed.
Her eyes still shut, he decided to cheat a little.
He slipped into the shadows, wanting her to call him back, wanting her to make him come back... in the special way that she could control him effortlessly...he wanted it so much...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:23 am

Shinimagami wrote:
"Both of my swords were once my great-great grand mother's swords." Cereza explained. "No one in the pack knows how, or where she got them."

Moments later, Zigera whisked away the sphere of metal, and in its place, was a restored blade, perfectly tempered, perfect in every way, shape or form. She handed it to Cereza.
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:36 am

The steam funnelled out of the cooling tubes with quite some speed. This was the exhaust for the islands heat, meeting the curtain of water that fell from the island and into the sea. The dark shadow of the island loomed over the mass of water below, making even the vastness of the ocean seem much less than it actually is. The island of Ellundril floated above its ancient position in the sea, said to have risen from the sea and into the air after the last great cataclysm. Although the human eye can only perceive it as a tinted light and made harder to notice by the cascading wall of water which pass right through it, was the islands powerful shield. Within the island itself, if one was to pass the shield and head up through the vents is a generator unlike any other, running off of the islands powerful aura and generating the magic the island needs to float, thrive and shield itself as well as to transfer the oceans water back up to the islands surface before running back down past the generators cooling vents and into its beautiful cascade of water. When broken down to its bare mechanics, the island is a near close example of a perfect combination of magic and technology. Once said to be protected and by some accounts still is, Ellundril is the ancient home of the Soul Knights however all that remains know of its residents is the single cat and large population of catgirls that remain.

Several days had passed before Deus finally left the small house, appearing in front of Ellundrils capital with the usual flash of light while being held in the arms of the small catgirl. The capital, quite simply named Ellundril after the island itself spanned a relatively small distance before ending with the port at the islands edge. The town was filled with buildings of all shapes and sizes, however followed a simple design scheme that was clearly designed with practicality in mind, resulting in various hub like buildings. The entire town was surrounded by a thick but rather low wall, measuring only a few meters high. In contrast to the buildings it had the appearance of a pristine marble and stone brick wall however was made of solid steel infused with soul shards beneath its aesthetic surface.

"It would appear we have arrives master, where should we go first?",
The small catgirl smiled sweetly as she looked from Deus up to the capitals gates.

"We shall go to the guild hall first, I need to pick something up from an old friend...",
Deus wore his usual bored expression however his voice was much more serious for once.
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 am

He stood in his alchemical laboratory, Inspecting the piece of flesh, which was suspended within a large, glass sphere, which had a multitude of pipes protruding from it. 'That blade managed to burn my flesh. If I could harness that power, diluted as it is, I'll still weild a great weapon. But first...' He turned and left the room. 'Time to test the device.'
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 am

Cereza took the sword in her hand and smile. "Thank you for repairing it."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Zigera chuckled, "Sure sure, now leave me to my pain.....and my drink........." She moved her damage arm, the nerves finally attached again........."
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:29 pm

serenity smiled
"of course i would allow you to hold her she will be your gran daughter, i want you to be in her life as much as you possibly can"
she hugged her mother again

chastity was breathing heavy as he moved away from her but kept her eyes closed
"where are you, come back please, dont leave me here alone i want you here with me"
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:17 pm

As Serenity finished speaking, Livia arrived through a shadow portal, seemingly okay at first, black clothing covering her entire body, but upon looking closer, her clothes were drenched in blood. Grey immediately ran forward and picked her up, extremely frantic. Livia said faintly, "I finally.....got back to you.......dad........" She was shaking heavily.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

Cereza nodded her head, and looked at Kye. "Are you ready?" She asked.

Tynan carried Nijuu back into the house, and laid her on a bed. "I shouldn't have made you push yourself so hard." He whispered. "But the rest of your ability really does depend on what your father tells you."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 am

Kye nods. "Sure, lead the way........"
Back to top Go down
The7thSeal
The7thSeal
Ruby
Ruby

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 am

He walked into a large amphitheatre, which housed a large ornate dome, and two cages, each filled with living people. 'Ladies and Gentlemen. You are here to aid me in testing an ancient machine of great power.'
He walked over to the dome, where he placed a small black orb on top of, and took out a metal spider like device, and placed it on his chest.
'Now, shall we get started?'
The orb began to glow. The people in one cage began to hold themselves, as if in extreme pain, before falling to the ground, lifeless. The orb then connected to dome with a stream of energy. The dome then began to rotate and the glyphs upon it glowing, as another stream of energy connected to the Lich. He then turned to the second cage, and held his palm out towards it. The air around the cage began ripple, before converting to cage and occupants to dust in a second. He removed the spider, and looked at the device, 'Interesting. Such power. Makes me want to keep it.'
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:23 am

Inferno went very quiet. Then he slowly began to move towards Friend.
"I'm not going to let you stop it. I'm not going to let you near them. I'm not -"

Friend simply responded by putting finger and thumb together and flicking into Inferno's forehead - sending the archangel of creation tumbling across the room, slamming into the wall.
Inferno leapt back to his feet - only for Friend to simply look at him.

From Friend's eyes came the same amount of power as three solar flares, and Inferno was simply unable to dodge.
The result was a blackened, charred Inferno who slumped to the floor.

"Interesting fact..." Friend said mildly as Inferno almost collapsed again in his struggle to get up, "...even I have to follow the rules sometimes. I can't kill anyone - something about upsetting the balance or something like that..."

Inferno made it to his knees - only for Friend to simply look at him again, and Inferno was blasted onto his back, his body effortlessly reduced to tatters.

"But you'd be surprised what beings of your strength can live through."
He walked over, picked Inferno up as if he weighed nothing.
"Now then. All that remains to be seen is what to do with you. You do insist on getting in my way..."

Mawthrough wanted to come back to the bed on principle. But for her to plead for his return was like nails on a chalkboard, a sound that shouldn't be heard.
Against his will, he found himself stepping closer - then he took to the air, suddenly on top of her, his lips meeting hers in a long passionate kiss.
"I'm sorry... I just wanted to hear you want me... I'm selfish, I'm greedy, I'm a terrible person...I'm sorry...please forgive me..." he whispered in between kisses, his arms holding her tightly to his chest...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:45 am

serenity ran over to livia
"what on earth happened?"
she placed her hand on livia and started to heal her holding her close

chastity wrapped her arms around maw neck she opened her eyes and gazed into his
"why are you sorry? your not selfish or greedy or anything that you say you are"
she leaned up and kissed him passionatly
"you wonderful, loving, caring, kind, i can go on and on"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 am

For some reason, at her words, the deal with the lich came into his head.
He wasn't having second thoughts, or was considering backing out of the deal. Instead, he was wondering what would be so drastic, so dark, so unutterably terrible that he would have cause to use the power he'd been promised he'd acquire - what would drive him to the point where he would willingly sacrifice every living thing on the entire planet.
At what point would he abandon being "caring, kind" and become the greatest mass murderer in history?

He was certain of one thing. It wouldn't be to save himself. It would be to save her.

As her eyes dominated his senses, possessed him, made his heart become almost gentle in it's beats, he thought she was the kind, wonderful, caring, and loving one. She completed him. She was what he needed.
He sank into the kiss, letting himself almost surrender completely.
However...
He broke the kiss, looked at her.
"When we first met... you captivated me. I thought you were beautiful, unspoiled, untouched, a perfect being. And you were - you are. At the start, I wanted to see what you would be like once someone showed you what it would be like, what pleasures you had never felt. I..."

He looked down at her body.
"I wanted to experience you. I thought I would be just writing you off as a good time, as just another woman who would be left behind. I would move on, never think twice about you as a woman, never even remember your name... and I'm so ashamed to even say that..."
He looked back up into her eyes.
"But then you stopped me dead. You turned it around on me. You purified me, corrupted me, freed me, enslaved me - there aren't words for what you did to me. I found that I wasn't able to walk away from you, wasn't able to leave you alone, wasn't able to forget the sound of your voice, able to forget your eyes... didn't want to forget..."

He stroked her face.
"I fell in love with you. You showed me nothing but kindness, love, respect... a little sass... but you never once said or did anything that would hurt me. When my other side called you a witch and you tried to leave me..."
His eyes filled with hurt.

"I thought I'd die..."
He kissed her gently.
"I love you because you're so indescribably perfect, my angel, my love, my soulmate, my queen...my slave... why do you love me, a known cuckolder, sexual predator, and outright scoundrel who toys with you so?" he asked quietly...
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:13 am

Livia shakily reached up, placing her hands on her mother's face, "I....they......the hellknights.....kept hurting dad........so when they........knocked him out.............I.....I defended him........and they hurt me........that's all mom.........." Her eyes closed, as her body went cold.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 am

Cereza nodded her head once. "Alright then." She said. "We're going to a town in the north."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 am

Kye takes a small bow, "Alright milady, lead the way........"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:20 pm

They walked through the well organised streets, past many different hubs. Some were shops, some houses and the rest varied from theatres to gyms. As they reach the end of one street there was a taller hub with what looked like a thick antenna rising from it. This was the guild hall. It stood around three times higher than the other hubs and around five times as wide. The outside was style similar to the wall with a stone brick aesthetic but thick reinforcements below its surface.

A tall and thin catgirl walked out from the halls entrance, she smiled sweetly with her black hair covering half her face, revealing only one eye to the onlooker. From that single eye it was clear she had lived a long time and had learn't many things from both experience and recorded knowledge. She stopped a few feet from them and looked down at Deus within the small catgirls arms,
"It has been a long time, Deus...",
Her gaze slowly floated upward to meet the eyes of the small catgirl,
"Alexis...".

The small catgirl smiled, her long blonde hair flowing against the gentle breeze,
"Hey Jenny! The master says you have something for him!",

"Still as attached to him as ever I see... It seems I am the last pure blood who refers to him by name",
She shook her head and brushed her hair to the side, allowing a brief glimpse at her other eye before turning and motioning towards the guildhall,
"It is for whoever wants it... Mind you he is probably the only one who can use it since the cataclysm...",
She did another half turn and led them into the hall.

Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

chastity smiled
" i love you cause you mean the world to me, you care for me, as i care for you, you have proven your love to me time and time again. YOU, unlike the others accept me as a person accept me for me and is with me because you love me, and not because of the power my father, i love you cause you are unique, kind, loving, handsome, and all of the above"
she brushed her nose against his
"i love you and i will always be by you side, my king"

serenity held onto livia still healing her
"no livia i cant lose you, please stay with us, i cant lose you i cant lose my daughter"
tears started to stream from her face
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Mercy slowly walked forward, and knelt down beside Livia. She placed the Lifeblade against her face, and at the same time, made two small cuts upon Grey and Serenity's arms. A moment later, the blade began to glow, and energy drained from both of them, until Livia's skin began to fill with life once again, and the small knight's eyes opened brightly, one eye silver, the other bright blue. Stepping backwards, Mercy sighed, "She's alive........and is now truly of your flesh and blood..........."
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:14 am

"How could I not?"
He enjoyed the light contact, marveling at the thrill it sent through him, how much he treasured it even though he knew he could have as many as he liked...
"How could I not accept you for who you are? How could anyone just see power where I see unparalleled beauty? I want to hurt those who would just use you. I want to stalk them, terrify them, make them suffer - I'm sorry, I got a little carried away..."

He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.
"And I will never leave you. You will always have me - and if I'm not in your sight, you can be damned sure I'll be in your heart. You will always be in mine..."

Then he raised an eyebrow, their eyes mere inches apart.
"Now then... do you have any ideas about what other people might do if they were in a bed with the ones they loved with all their heart and no-one was around?" he asked, winking suggestively...

On the battlefield where Grey and the others were, Friend suddenly appeared - carrying a barely conscious Inferno who was covered in terrible injuries.

"This'll do..." Friend said absentmindedly, dropping Inferno unceremoniously onto the cold hard ground, causing the archangel to cry out in pain.
"Now then... time to go have a talk with a certain incubus..."
He departed as swiftly as he'd come.

Inferno struggled, but couldn't even manage to get to his feet.
"Damnit... no... I have... to..."
He slumped, face down...
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:00 am

The halls interior took advantage of the buildings large size, by creating as much open room as possible with as few obstructions within it. It was largely plain except for a few tables and what looked to be a marble alter at the far side. The insides had a mix of stone and wood aesthetics.

Jenny stopped at the altar and turned to face Deus and Alexis,
"We finished sealing it about an hour ago, not sure if the machine will still work though",
she turned to the alter and picked up a small spherical shape, which glowed bright red.

The object was no bigger than a tennis ball, but the glow it produced was surprisingly bright.

"Fire, correct?",
Deus finally spoke as he looked at the small sphere a few feet away.

"Indeed... Took a few tries to get the density and heat right, but providing the machine still works then this should do the trick",
She walked to Deus and Alexis, holding the object out to them.

Alexis took the object and placed it carefully in her pocket,
"Is it not dangerous to be playing with elemental charges again? They say it only took one of these to tear Ellundril up from the earth...".

"As long as you don't crack the seal there isn't any danger",
Jenny walked past them and turned to a small door on the left,
"I have some sleep to catch up on, so I will leave the rest to you".

"Very well...",
Deus nodded a Alexis turned and headed out of the hall. They began to walk towards the mountain which the city spanned from.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:21 am

Mercy looked to Inferno, and approached him. With the Lifeblade in hand, she whisked away his injuries, as if clearing dust away from his flesh, healing him instantly. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next