HomeSearchLatest imagesStaff List & InfoRegisterLog in
Welcome to TBRP, Guest! It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 pm
Remember to check the archives for old Roleplays/Roleplay Segments.
Always check the announcements, help sections or archives for the information you require before messaging an Admin or Moderator.
TBRP Facebook
Check out our Facebook page here
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello there everyone
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Salutations
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 am by Lullabye

» -RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:26 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» Anti-Fractal Academy
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:05 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRP Changelog
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 11:03 pm by Crazy Potato

» First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:05 pm by Miss Elegent Serenity

» -RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:55 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

» TBRPAdmin Account
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 am by TBRPAdmin

» Mascot Name Voting Thread!
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:54 am by Miss Elegent Serenity

Most Viewed Topics
-RP- Earth's Pawns (Reboot)
-RP- Bellatrix (Part 1)
-RP- cælum vs inferno (a war brought upon earth)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- Chaos and Order
United We Stand, Divided We Fall [Reboot]
First Power
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 1)
~Bellatrix ~ (reboot)
-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

-RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:22 am

As Nijuu laid unconscious, she was pulled into a dream, by her mother. She woke up in a field of flowers...flowers that resembled the one that was marked on her neck. She looked around, as the breeze combed through her hair.
"I'm glad you answered my call." Came Nijuu's mother's voice.
Nijuu turned around, seeing her mother standing before her, wearing a blue dress, and a white cloak. "Mother?"
She nodded her head, and held out her arms to embrace Nijuu. Nijuu willingly met her mother's embrace. "There is much about your power that you do not know, my child." She spoke.
Nijuu released the embrace, and looked at her mother with a puzzled expression.
"I am sorry, that I left you when I did." Her mother spoke, with a sullen expression on her face. "You were so young, and only just coming into your power, when I died, and sadly, your uncle knew very little of your power."
Nijuu put her hands on her mother's shoulders. "It's not your fault, mother." She told her. "I know now that it was father that killed both you and my uncle...he is to-"
"He is not to blame, my child." Nijuu's mother interrupted Nijuu.
"How is he not to blame?" Nijuu asked, as she removed her hands from her mother's shoulders. "He killed you and Uncle Hisashi...how can he not be faulted for that?"
Her mother nodded her head. "It is true that he killed the two of us...but your father is not to blame for me not telling you about your power." She looked at Nijuu with a mournful expression. "There is a reason why you are your father's daughter, Nijuu...and it is time to tell you that reason."
Suddenly, the field of flowers were enveloped in flames. The once cool breeze, was not hot, and burned with each breath.
"Many years before you were born, I had a dream...and in that dream, you came to me, and told me that one day, I would give birth to you; however, your life would be wracked with pain, and you would die young." Nijuu's mother began, as she took Nijuu's hands in her own. "When I met your father, I was in love with another man...your Uncle Hisashi."
"My uncle?" Nijuu's expression grew more bewildered.
Her mother nodded her head, still holding Nijuu's hands. "Though my power is within you...every time you use your power, your life is shortened as a result..you know this...you've felt it."
Nijuu merely nodded her head in retort.
"The power you've received from your father, can prevent you from dying young....should you choose it." Nijuu's mother explained. "Your father believes that he stole me away from your uncle...his brother...but really, that was not the case."
"Yes, I get that." Nijuu said without thinking.
Nijuu's mother released Nijuu's hands, and turned slightly. "See all this around you...this could have been your eternity." She said.
Nijuu looked at the land enveloped by flames and death. "This?"
Nijuu's mother nodded her head, and turned to Nijuu, taking her hands in her own again. "You must use the power your father gave you, Nijuu." She pleaded with her. "The power-"
"But to use that power, I'd be drawing energy from the earth..to extend my life...I can't do that." Nijuu interrupted.
Nijuu's mother pulled Nijuu into her arms. "I know you can't do that..but there will come a time when you'll have to make a choice...your life...or a life for the man you will love." She whispered, as she held Nijuu in her arms. "I've seen both of the paths that you may take...my wish for you, is to choose to live."

Suddenly Nijuu sat up in the bed that Tynan had placed her in. She looked around, and saw her staff carefully placed upon her white cloak. "Oh mother...the things you do..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 am

serenity hugged livia and looked up at her mother
"thank you mom for saving our daughter"
she brushed livia hari off her face
"wake up livia your ok now"

chatity smiled
"i can think of a lot of things two people alone and in love can do, what do you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/tbrp-group/
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:44 am

Livia reached up and touched her mother's face, but remained silent, as if unable to speak. She smiled, looking up at her mother, the same way she did as a mere child.
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Nijuu put on her cloak, and picked up her staff. As she walked towards the door, Tynan opened the door...with a concerned expression on his face...however upon seeing Nijuu, the concerned expression fell from his face.
"I'm glad you're finally awake." Tynan greeted Nijuu.
Nijuu nodded her head. "I would like to see Grey." She said.
Tynan merely nodded his head, and led Nijuu outside once again...then led her to where Grey was.
Upon seeing Grey, Nijuu began to walk faster...right passed Tynan...however, her stride slowed, when she saw Livia. "What's wrong?" Nijuu asked, looking at Livia and her adopted mother.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Livia tried to speak, but couldn't, as if her voice was gone.

Mercy sighed, "The problem with using the Lifeblade to restore life to the dead......is it always comes with a price.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

"You mean she can't speak?" Nijuu gasped, then looked at Livia with a mournful expression on her pale face.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Livia nodded, hugging her mother not in a sad manner, but a happy one.

Grey spoke next, "There was a time when she couldn't speak.......so she shouldn't miss it too much......I taught her sign language for our past missions...........I'll start communicating with her in such a manner, might as teach it to Serenity too......"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Inferno finally, FINALLY got his breath back, and got to his feet, looking mad.

"That... damned... bastard...Friend...he's going to go after Chastity - and God knows what he's going to do to her..."

Friend meanwhile was coolly strolling through hell's underbelly, wondering if the circle of lust was at the next left or the third right from here...

Mawthrough looked down at Chastity, then rolled off her to the side of her, so they were both lying in bed looking into each other's eyes.
"Well, now that's not fair... making me say it, you saucy minx..."
Then his voice suddenly rose with passion.
"How about this then? We make glorious love together for, ooh, let's say two days or so, and then we will get the hell up and go and get married."

He winked at her.
"Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
TBRPAdmin
TBRPAdmin
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)
Catgirl Enthusiast (Admin)

TBRPAdmin>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

At the base of the mountain was what appeared to be a small mine, however as one traversed deep inside it they would find a winding passage that led to the depths of the island. The passage was not worn, in fact it looked as if it had been carved recently. Few people wanted to travel down this path and even fewer did, as at it's base was the ancient machine that the island consumed. The generator.

The passage opened up to a gigantic cave, the floor of which soon became metal only a few feet into it. Various large Cylinders stood against the walls and the center had a further pit with a metal bridge spanning across it. At the far end was what looked to be a large computer with numerous monitors all spread around in a circular shape as if reaching out from the wall but not even making it half a meter away.

"It has been a long time since I have been here. Almost feels nostalgic, don't ya think?"

"Nostalgic? Perhaps...",

"Well ignoring the hundreds of deaths that it caused and all that bad stuff",

Deus shook his head and jumped down from her arms, walking to the computer at the far side,
"I just hope the command console still works"

Alexis was quick to join him and began tapping at various buttons. The first few buttons failed to get a response however the next two caused a whirring to start from below them,
"It still works... I must admit, I am surprised by that",

"It was built to last, despite its age there shouldn't be any problems with it not working"

"I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
https://tbrp.rpg-board.net
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:36 am

serenity looked up at grey
"so this means she wont be able to speak again?"
she looked down at livia
"i wont be able to hear her beautiful voice?"

chastity smirked
"i think that is a wonderful idea, let have a little fun shall we"
she leaned in and kissed him
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:07 am

Grey sighed, "I'm afraid not.....I've researched this blade.........life always comes at a price........if I could hold the blade........I would've sacrificed something so that she didn't need to..........."

Livia smiled reassuringly, shaking her head as well, as if telling them that it was okay.

Mercy sighed, "Well we can't help right now.........I can't enter hell......and Grey and Serenity haven't the power to help either.......well.......not until I split up the Lifeblade........"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:25 am

Inferno staggered to his feet.

"I understand that." Then he raised his voice. "KIADRED!"

The succubus materialized out of nowhere, and took Inferno's arm.

"To hell."

"Damn straight."

Friend was about to enter Mawthrough's personal realm when he sensed the two appear behind him.
He sighed. "Resilient, aren't we?"

Mawthrough kissed her back, her smirk conjuring one of his own on his lips.

"I love it when you talk about fun... of course, that's not the only thing I love... about you..."

Several hours later, after a lot of - "fun" - Mawthrough cradled Chastity in his arms, letting the pair of them recover.

"I...swear... it feels better every time with you..." he panted a little...
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 am

serenity hugged livia
"well i guess we will just have to adjust"
she smiled

chastity laid there trying to catch her breath
"i sure hope so, your a pro when it comes to this, where im still learning as we go along"
she nuzzled his chest
"well thats how many hours down?, and we have several more to go"
Back to top Go down
MateusseDarkslight
MateusseDarkslight
Onyx
Onyx

MateusseDarkslight>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 am

"Well... I'd say I got a lot of practice, but in the light of you... I'd say all the women before you were a warmup for the real deal."

He kissed her head as she nuzzled his chest and looked up at the ceiling, relaxed but at the same time feeling ready for more fun.

"Oh, I'll say we've got quite some time to go yet... and you are a very fast learner..." he smirked...

"Alright, this is getting us nowhere..."
Friend had managed to effortlessly battle the newly replenished Inferno and Kiadred to a standstill.

The surrounding hell-scape was completely desolated by the carnage caused between cosmic, divine and demonic forces. Several passing demons had attempted to join in - and got obliterated for their troubles. In the middle, they all stood, Kiadred snarling, Inferno out of breath, Friend looking outright bored.

Kiadred and Inferno were covered once again in slashes and bruises. Friend looked like he had just gotten dressed after a shower.

"Can't we all just simmer down? Please?"

Inferno charged again - and Friend repulsed him with a single hand. Kiadred seized the distraction to attack from behind - and Friend swatted her down as if she proved no more of a threat than a troublesome fly.

"Right then. If you truly insist on getting in my way over and over, I shall just have to render you unable to pursue me further..."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 am

Lucifer had noticed the disturbance in his realm, and sat up from his thrown. "Such bothersome pests, all of them......" He walked to one of the portal gates for hell, and entered it, landing within the circle of Lust, nearing Mawthough's domain, he smirked at the battle that had been going on.

Grey nodded, "Yeah......but at least we have her......though, you may need to help her get a bath, her clothes are soaked in blood you know........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:36 am

Nijuu looked at Grey, as a serious expression formed on her face. "I hate to ask this now...but I need to speak with my father."
"What?" Tynan gasped. "Have you lost your mind? That ma...no...animal...almost killed you-"
Nijuu turned, and glared at Tynan...effectively silencing him...then turned back to Grey. "I understand the risks I'll be taking to see him...but there's unanswered questions, that I must have answers to." She explained. "Under any other circumstances, I would try to avoid it..however, I simply cannot avoid it any longer."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:47 am

Grey shakes his head, "Not in my authority actually......though......." He looked across the battlefield, to see Hunter and Radoc, two members of the Council simply dusting themselves off, "If you talk to the suit of armor and game hunter over there, I'm sure you'll be able to convince them, just tell them your a friend of mine......."

Kye looked to Cereza, "Well, what's the destination to your village, I'm sure I can make a flame portal to it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Elegent Serenity
Miss Elegent Serenity
Ribbon Lover (Admin)
Ribbon Lover (Admin)

Miss Elegent Serenity>
PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 pm

chastity smiled
"well i try to be and wit a good teacher such as yourself i think ill be as good as you someday"
she giggled
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Nijuu bowed her head to Grey. "Thank you, Grey." She said, as she walked towards the 'suit' and the 'game hunter'. She bowed her head to both of them. "I am Nijuu Hisashi. I would like to request to see my father, Shiro Hisashi, on the basis that I have unanswered questions about my abilities, and I believe that he is the only member left of my family that can answer them."

Cereza looked at Kye. "We could go back to the village where we met. The pack is not far from there."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Kye nodded, "Alright, sounds easy enough........." With the snap of his fingers, both were taken through a portal to the village, landing softly on the grass.

Radoc remained quiet, but Hunter spoke, "Ah, the stiff Grey brought in...........I remember him......we have him in a basic holding cell, within high priority holding........and I'm sure we could afford you a visit with him, since you aided in this battle.........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Tynan placed his hand on Nijuu's shoulder. "Are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked her.
Nijuu looked at Tynan. "It's not a question of want, Tynan. It's a question of need." She replied, then turned back to the pair, and bowed her head to them. "Thank you very much."

Cereza placed her swords upon her back, as her ears twitched.
Suddenly from the shadows, Cereza's mother arrived...followed by two male black wolves...appearing like Cereza was.
"Mother?!"Cereza gasped.
"I had a feeling you'd be here." Cereza's mother said, as she walked towards her.
Cereza sighed softly, and looked at Kye. "Kye, this is my mother, and the current Alpha of the pack, Cys."
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Hunter nodded, "I'm sure Grey can fly you there, no one can transport within a hundred miles of the Council Prisons or headquarters........"

Kye nods, "I see........"

Mercy sighs, "Well, I guess I need to separate the Lifeblade now........."
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:02 am

Nijuu bowed her head again. "Thank you."

Cereza looked at her mother and folded her arms. "You didn't trust me with the task you gave me?" She asked.
Cys shook her head. "Not at all." She replied. "I happened to be in the area investigating a disturbance."
"What kind of disturbance?" Cereza asked.
"The truth is, a elder of the pack has slipped into a rage, and left the pack." Cys replied, with no expression on her white furred face. "He's been sighted by our scouts, and by the villagers."
"So we need to-"
"Put him down...yes." Cys interrupted Cereza.
Back to top Go down
AntiHacker
AntiHacker
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 am

Kye sighs, "I guess there hasn't been enough bloodshed yet today.........millions have died..........I guess one more won't matter......" He placed his hand on the handle of his blade, "So where do I need to go.........."

Hunter began to walk away, "Don't mention it........kinda cold to say this, but today was a good opportunity for me........haven't had this much fun in two hundred years........"
Back to top Go down
Shinimagami
Shinimagami
Diamond
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 7:54 am

"And more will die, if we don't do something about this now." Cys commented, as she looked at Kye.
Cereza looked at Kye, then looked at her mother. "Kye and I will handle this." She stated flatly.
Cys nodded her head, then looked at the two male black wolves. "We'll go back to the pack then." She said, then looked at Cereza. "He was last sighted outside of the village. I would not be surprised if he's in the village now."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2)   -RP- United We Stand, Divided We Fall (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next